Constance Hall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow her. I think her charity work is absolutely astonishing. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea personality wise but her heart is in the right place

Reactions: 10
I follow her. I think her charity work is absolutely astonishing. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea personality wise but her heart is in the right place
I must admit I don’t really know anything about her charity work. Just seems to me that when she had a baby with her new husband she sacked all the other kids off, I know babies are quite all consuming but she doesn’t seem interested in the other kids any more or to spend much time with them

Reactions: 1
This is exactly how I would sum her up as well. I don’t think she’s fake - shes just very much marmite?!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s disgusting. I’ve watched stories before and though she’s high, her unhealthy relationship with that man is what made me unfollow.

When did it become cool to be dirty, grubby and vulgar?

Reactions: 5
Her charity work trumps everything else that people might associate with her. Although I don't agree with everything she does, her charity work is commendable.

Reactions: 6
Her charity work trumps everything else that people might associate with her. Although I don't agree with everything she does, her charity work is commendable.
I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything crappy they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the duck up". She's very Marmite I think

Reactions: 19
I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything crappy they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Jimmy Saville's "charity work" didn't end up as charity work. He sexually abused children. I don't think you can really compare the two.

For Constance, her charity work trumps everything else people may say about her.

Reactions: 3
I like her. Her lifestyle is a million miles from mine, but she has used her profile to raise a tit load of money for that amazing charity. She gets hideous online abuse but generally rises above it. The only thing I find a bit odd is how quickly she got together with Denim after splitting from her husband.

Jimmy Saville's "charity work" didn't end up as charity work. He sexually abused children. I don't think you can really compare the two.

For Constance, her charity work trumps everything else people may say about her.
I'm not directly comparing the 2, I'm saying just because someone does charity work that doesn't "trump" anything.

Hitler did charity work. Still a prick.
Katie Price does a lot for chairty.
A relative of mine runs a dog sanctuary and raises lots of money for greyhounds. Still goes home and beats his wife.

Doing something for charity doesn't automatically exempt you from other people's opinions or give you an excuse to do crappy things.

** I'm not saying Con is in the same league as saville for the record, just using him as an example of people who do "good" things and then people turn a blind eye to the "crappy" things they may do.

Reactions: 14
I read about the law suits her ex friend has against her. I think Con is chaotic. How she moved on from the previous husband so quickly and moved away with all those kids. I like how she sticks up for herself and dosent try and flog a load of free, #ad #gifted tit. She actually did a post when she had raja about how you need so little when you have a baby and the marketing /pressure to buy stuff is a load of tit.

What charity work has she done? (Genuine question).
I agree with this. Sometimes, I really agree with what she’s saying and other times she gets on my tits.
I think she’s a lot like Katie Price and Kerry Katona in that she has to have a man at all times and she can’t just have a boyfriend, they have to have a baby together too.

I like her. Her lifestyle is a million miles from mine, but she has used her profile to raise a tit load of money for that amazing charity. She gets hideous online abuse but generally rises above it. The only thing I find a bit odd is how quickly she got together with Denim after splitting from her husband.
Think she left her husband for him.

Reactions: 2
It was so weird, one minute she was with her husband and saying how romantic he bought life insurance, within a few weeks, Denzy. I kind of like her but equally sometimes she seems to live in a filth pit and I feel a bit sick. Her charity work is amazing and I think her body/woman positivity is really important. Marmite I guess.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I like her, other times I want to scrub her clean. Almost vomited when she was on about changing the baby while naked and he pooped all over her 😷 and she was laughing about it.
Never really hear her other kids being mentioned, possibly don’t want to be though who knows..

Reactions: 3
Ok so I had a look at her charity and it is commendable. Her lifestyle choices still strike me as very odd though! I imagine her fan base is all more hippy types. And those skirts she sells are horrible 😅

Every now and again I watch stories and her kids have been featured a lot. The little twins most but they have quite possibly just started school, and A and BV I’ve seen loads of. Obviously if they are with their dad (recently he must’ve had them for a week) and she’s been on the dancing with stars so I think that means she has stayed away a lot and reduced the time she’s been with them. Ive always thought they all featured heavily.
Regarding Denzy, she did a story the other day, and it was clear they’d been having some issues but she was saying it would be fine because they are soul mates etc. I think underneath her exterior she’s quite vulnerable and she did throw herself into this relationship very fast and start saying how proud she was of his kids and stuff. He doesn’t seem to work but does childcare for all of hers whilst she does. It’s all a bit 🤪

He doesn’t seem to work but does childcare for all of hers whilst she does
I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.