Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything shitty they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the fuck up". She's very Marmite I think
Jimmy Saville's "charity work" didn't end up as charity work. He sexually abused children. I don't think you can really compare the two.

For Constance, her charity work trumps everything else people may say about her.

Reactions: 3

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I do really like her but she does also annoy me in equal measures! I’d love to know what happened with her ex and also that friend who sued her when they worked together

Mammyof1

Sometimes I like her, other times I want to scrub her clean. Almost vomited when she was on about changing the baby while naked and he pooped all over her 😷 and she was laughing about it.
Never really hear her other kids being mentioned, possibly don’t want to be though who knows..

Tublet83

VIP Member
Funnily enough she popped up in my social media yesterday with a post about homeschooling, obviously all timed with this happening.

Agree, I think she needs to leave him behind there now must be ss involvement?

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This hot mess has a podcast with Mia Freedman, I think you can find it @Mamamia.
I would say her children are living a life far removed from the 'dream'.

• Sad

Opendoor

I see what you're saying, but Jimmy Saville did charity work. Just because someone does something for charity doesn't mean that trumps everything shitty they might say or do ever...

I'm on the fence about Con. Sometimes I don't mind her and think "Yeah! Go you!"
Sometimes I think "oh shut the fuck up". She's very Marmite I think
How can you not even use these two people in the same sentence. Not liking Con is understandable but surely there’s someone more appropriate you can use to get your point across...

GreyWolf

VIP Member
He does me. I remember her posting something to that effect herself a while back. They also got ripped to shreds on social media about the ‘wedding’.
I missed a lot of that I think. I followed her sometime ago on a sort of daily interest, but she posted something that really pissed me off so I think I unfollowed for quite a while. Since I’ve refollowed, I don’t often see her stories (I give Instagram maybe 30 mins a day and it reallh depends what is in my algorithm I guess) I never saw any backlash. I felt like maybe I was alone in thinking wtf?!

He is a sahd and was to his children following the death of his children’s mother before he got with Con. I love them both, a little grubby but those children must be living the dream.
I’m not sure I’d say ‘living the dream’ it’s seems noisy, chaotic and all over the place. I’m certainly not perfect and I don’t think Con would say that either. I think her heart is truly in the right place and she wears her heart on her sleeve, but I’m not convinced by him at all.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Blimey, I’d forgotten about her too! I remember my FB feed used to be full of her rambling “essays” about marriage and motherhood because so many of my friends shared them. This was before she left her husband, so a good few years ago now.

I just find her so grubby and chaotic. There’s no way her kids are having a calm, stable upbringing. Social services would be involved if she wasn’t rich, white and Internet-famous.

I, unfortunately, know her personally. Well I knew her. I’m now only Billy’s friend after their split. Thankfully! But, as his best friend... I’m only going to add a painfully (very true) biased (deserved) opinion of her.
Couldn’t live without Billy and the kids too! He’s a delight and he didn’t deserve to be treated the way he was

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The speed at which she fell into the new relationship with children involved and then had another child is impressive/a bit gross. I from posts her marriage had its ups and downs but to end it so suddenly and move in with another man and kids, she kind of has to stick with it even if it’s shit, for a while as it was a crazy thing to do.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I like her. Her lifestyle is a million miles from mine, but she has used her profile to raise a shit load of money for that amazing charity. She gets hideous online abuse but generally rises above it. The only thing I find a bit odd is how quickly she got together with Denim after splitting from her husband.
Think she left her husband for him.

BluerMoon

I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.
Or maybe because she’d just left her husband so was still legally married 🤣

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don’t think he was working when they met either. Isn’t he an ex-drug addict? They had a ‘wedding’ but it wasn’t official (i.e more of a blessing and not anything in law). She’s probably done it so if they split up, he won’t get a settlement.
Ahh was it not official? It looked a bit sleazy. He comes across to me as quite lazy and a bit of an arse.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Just bringing her up, because she’s homeschooling the kids and concludes she’s just leaving her husband in bed all day 😬

Life doesn’t seem great, just constant selling and some pretty bleak messages

Interspaced

I don't mind her, I think she seems more real than a lot of other "influencers" but two things are turning me against her lately;

- Denim is clearly not the best husband. I know that he has been through sooo much and I would never wish that upon anyone but I noticed it before his accident and they are/were constantly arguing about how he does nothing....like nothing at all. The income is clearly all from Constance and he very clearly has to be pushed into helping around the house (again, its a bit different now after his accident, I truly do feel so bad for what he has gone through and glad he is okay) but he just annoys me. He used to be cool but I think something happened around the end of last year...he turned almost mean.
- Constance has just become one giant advert and trying to sell everything. I completely understand that she needs to make money and support her family (ahem, thanks Denim) but farrrr out, I dont follow you to buy all your shit. I cant stand when these people get a taste of the money they can make and then just hardcore drill it into the ground. To be fair, at least she donates a lot of money but the constant selling still shits me.

And that's my two cents lmao.