Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Interspaced

I think he use to be pretty cool and laid back when he was just travelling around with his boys so is probably really struggling living in a house and having to do housework 😬 she did use to post about how in love they were and how amazing he was but I think the reality has set in now that he does nothing
Yeah you're totally right hey. I really liked him in the beginning and it was entertaining when he took over Con's Instagram / Facebook. I think that's why it sucks so much that he is the way he is now. But I agree, that household it would be a lot to walk into and now that the honeymoon is over, he is probably like ughhh...screw this lol.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I was under the impression that all of the kids were hers from her previous relationship and that their baby was her husbands first? Am I mistaken?
Denzy has two boys from his previous relationship and they have Raja together. All the others (3? 4?) are her first husbands.

BluerMoon

Ok so I had a look at her charity and it is commendable. Her lifestyle choices still strike me as very odd though! I imagine her fan base is all more hippy types. And those skirts she sells are horrible 😅

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Ahh was it not official? It looked a bit sleazy. He comes across to me as quite lazy and a bit of an arse.
He does me. I remember her posting something to that effect herself a while back. They also got ripped to shreds on social media about the ‘wedding’.