Conspiracy Theories #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no doubt that people have died or become seriously unwell but no I do not believe for one minute we all know someone that has died or been seriously injured after having the Covid vaccine.
I'm sorry to say, but thats the second time you've generalised and twisted what's been said. Not everyone here knows someone who has died or been injured from the vaccine. No one here is saying that at all, we're just acknowledging that from a few members point of view, and from the few stories the media have printed, plus the yellow card system that it is happening

Having the vaccine should always be a personal choice and people should be armed with as much information as possible.
This is exactly right! But unfortunately not all the information is being freely given, and as soon as death or injury from the vaccine is mentioned conversation is generally shut down and people are told not to worry.
Of course perspective needs to be given, but anything that has happened can't be automatically dismissed.
I said just the other day that my husband had a colleague who's 51yr old previously healthy family member had been found dead 2 weeks after the jab, but said that before judging the PM results had to be heard. His colleagues words were "he had the vaccine 2 weeks ago". Its not just CT's that are thinking vaccine might, just might be to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.