Conspiracy Theories #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here

Military-style tents outside Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto captured by drone video. Looks like they’re preparing for something...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Teleperformance are set to monitor working from home staff via webcam

Most, if not all, Smart TVs in homes and smart phones already "spy" on those who use them anyway (that's not a conspiracy)

This article is from 2018 https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/07/18/tell-smart-tv-watching/

Another article but from 2019 (not behind a pay wall) https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/smart-tv-spying-need-cover-camera-immediately-fbi-warns-11260092/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone have info on moderna? Has it been discussed here? I'm an under 50 and never heard of it. Dont want any vaccine!

Oh and yes to the military planes and helicopters. In and out regularly to Birmingham Airport, rarely happened before.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone have info on moderna? Has it been discussed here? I'm an under 50 and never heard of it. Dont want any vaccine!

Oh and yes to the military planes and helicopters. In and out regularly to Birmingham Airport, rarely happened before.
From what's being leaked Moderna seems to be the worst out of the lot of them. A lot of side effects reported. People reporting severe shakes after having it as well. It's so hard to know what to believe but I've seen a lot of people complaining of the shakes after having the Moderna.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the ones we've seen coming over and returning over Leicester are the ones coming to and from Birmingham from what people have mentioned on our next door app

This paper reported it but said they only came over once when I know they came over twice that day and we also had them again and they came from Birmingham way https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/two-chinook-helicopters-were-sky-5185093

FB_IMG_1616917139980.jpg

(not my photo - someone else was tracking them too but this shows a picture of what we saw - 2 of them and quite low at 1600ft)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the ones we've seen coming over and returning over Leicester are the ones coming to and from Birmingham from what people have mentioned on our next door app

This paper reported it but said they only came over once when I know they came over twice that day and we also had them again and they came from Birmingham way https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/two-chinook-helicopters-were-sky-5185093

View attachment 502722
(not my photo - someone else was tracking them too but this shows a picture of what we saw - 2 of them and quite low at 1600ft)
Regarding the army/military. I saw this come up on my Twitter a week ago and wonder if there's any correlation. I know it's a long shot but very interesting none the less.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Old thread here

Military-style tents outside Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto captured by drone video. Looks like they’re preparing for something...

Unfortunate I can’t get this video to play, where would I find it? I can’t make out the guys name properly. Thank you.

I was waking about 3 weeks ago in North Staffordshire and we were up quite high, a really low flying hercules went over us, literally a few meters above the hill we were on right over our heads. My brother is in the RAF and looked to find out what it was and it was a training exercise apparently 🤔

View attachment 502722
Ah these Ive seen regular are from Brize Norton. You can trackthem, well all planes, on flightradar24.

I mean you would get to see them once in a blue moon round this way. And it would be a big thing. But it's been so regular. Even our local news paper keeps posting pics of them saying what a surprise to see them in the skies. And everyone on FB is saying nope! It's a regular thing!

Reactions: 5
Ah these Ive seen regular are from Brize Norton. You can trackthem, well all planes, on flightradar24.

I mean you would get to see them once in a blue moon round this way. And it would be a big thing. But it's been so regular. Even our local news paper keeps posting pics of them saying what a surprise to see them in the skies. And everyone on FB is saying nope! It's a regular thing!
Thanks for the info for the tracking (haha and here's me not wanting to be tracked but I'll track a helicopter 🙈) little one loves seeing them so will check it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have noticed some helicopters here in the south of Ireland ( don't want to disclose too close to where I live). But it's not a regular rescue helicopter, just a random helicopter. It is odd as it hasn't happened before and I live in the middle of town for the past 3 years. Not saying they are constantly there, but I genuinely have seen them about 3 times in the last couple of months!

So 'weapons of mass destruction' and the subsequent war on terror was probably one of the biggest conspiracies of all time (to be revealed anyway) that we now know was a trojan horse to introduce sweeping anti-privacy and anti-liberty laws that the public otherwise would not have accepted were it not for the project fear of the time - terrorism.

COVID has already been used to push through permanent anti-protest laws and they're now revisiting Blair's failed ID system - except this time it's quite literally a 'freedom pass' linked to a medical procedure making you a prisoner of the government and Big Pharma. This is being headed up by a man who said re Blair's ID cards that when a government takes your freedom on the basis of an emergency they rarely give it back 🤦‍♀️ Clearly there is a wider agenda here because it's certainly not for our health when the very people implementing it don't agree with what they're doing.

How are people not asking questions at this point? Are people not at least wondering why Blair is involved at all? The man is a war criminal who terrified us all based on a lie and murdered millions for the profiteering opportunities for him and his mates. Yet people think the government care about high unemployment when they're making millions 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So 'weapons of mass destruction' and the subsequent war on terror was probably one of the biggest conspiracies of all time (to be revealed anyway) that we now know was a trojan horse to introduce sweeping anti-privacy and anti-liberty laws that the public otherwise would not have accepted were it not for the project fear of the time - terrorism.

COVID has already been used to push through permanent anti-protest laws and they're now revisiting Blair's failed ID system - except this time it's quite literally a 'freedom pass' linked to a medical procedure making you a prisoner of the government and Big Pharma. This is being headed up by a man who said re Blair's ID cards that when a government takes your freedom on the basis of an emergency they rarely give it back 🤦‍♀️ Clearly there is a wider agenda here because it's certainly not for our health when the very people implementing it don't agree with what they're doing.

How are people not asking questions at this point? Are people not at least wondering why Blair is involved at all? The man is a war criminal who terrified us all based on a lie and murdered millions for the profiteering opportunities for him and his mates. Yet people think the government care about high unemployment when they're making millions 😂
The level of hate I have for Blair is quite unhealthy. I really do wish that he'd duck off to the land of duck off, open the gate, take a long walk and duck off some more. With that said and out my system I'll move on😂

They've been peddling this prick for months on TV and he's been pushing these passports, but thats no surprise as he wanted it way back when and now he has his opportunity. He's on Bill and Melinda Gates payroll, which is no conspiracy as I've posted it here before straight from their site.

This is happening and there's no way to stop it. They've got the majority on side through a year of scaremongering and gaslighting.
If we thought the Bristol protests looked bad, then I wonder what we'll see once all these measures really come into place.

This is actually scarier than the pandemic, I'm so worried for us and the future generations

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ok, just a quick question for everyone..
Has anyone been “offered” the jab?
I got a letter from my doctors and binned it.
Anyone else had similar?..
Oh, and Happy Sunday peeps !! 😁

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.