Conspiracy Theories #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. I never said that.

The red haired girl at the protests is an actress, and I think there is more to what happened on Saturday than meets the eye.

It’s a good idea to actually read all the comments before assuming anything 🙄
to be fair to @Blade Runner I also read your post as being about the victim. I was shocked and saddened.
Hence my own post directly after the conversation.
no mention was made of the protest /vigil in that post. Just how odd you found it that her family weren’t online grieving.

Additionally, in every single “missing persons” case, the victims family will do a press conference, I’m just wondering where Sarah’s family/friends/boyfriend are? There’s literally been nothing from them, even though her boyfriend was the one to call the police initially. I hope I’m wrong, but something feels “off” in this case..
you use air quotes like you don’t believe there was a missing person. I’m only bringing this up as you’ve asked for you post to be read correctly.

also directly above that, in reply to the disgusting tweet

AC702A4B-DEE5-465E-864B-A581C01CD149.jpeg
FAC897A7-F24A-431E-BEE7-DFA0E30E8703.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't know... It's strange to me because now all I'm seeing is people hating on this other woman when really we should be focused on what happened to Sarah... Its like people were in solidarity and now here we are blaming a woman again for possibly being the victim... Sheeeze I can not find barely any info on her being an actress except that one shot that keeps being shared.

Part of makes me think the whole "she's a crisis actor" has been planted as they know people will run with it and they have... Its everywhere

If anything I feel pretty bad for her as she is being called some pretty horrific things online 😱😞 and by the majority too

And of course I feel enraged that it is taking away from what this was all meant to be about

I guess time may tell on this one although many have already made thier minds up about her which I respect... I'm just not sure about it all
I hear you! It's hard to know where that will end up. The only thing that appears obvious is she is definitely controlled opposition, how that is planned to be used or if it will be used any further remains to be seen. Its quite possible they can no longer user her due to carelessness. 🤷‍♀️

but i really think this is now going to push the bill (for giving the police greater powers) through just in time for the global protests on 20th March.
Oh without a doubt! I don't know enough about what they are trying to achieve in terms of powers in the UK, but I do know here they are extremely concerned about the whole population reaching boiling point about the lockdowns. It would only take one serious protest to see the Gardai completely outnumbered and useless. The problem won't come from the average joe protesting, it will be the ones with scores to settle with Gardai.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hear you! It's hard to know where that will end up. The only thing that appears obvious is she is definitely controlled opposition, how that is planned to be used or if it will be used any further remains to be seen. Its quite possible they can no longer user her due to carelessness. 🤷‍♀️

Oh without a doubt! I don't know enough about what they are trying to achieve in terms of powers in the UK, but I do know here they are extremely concerned about the whole population reaching boiling point about the lockdowns. It would only take one serious protest to see the Gardai completely outnumbered and useless. The problem won't come from the average joe protesting, it will be the ones with scores to settle with Gardai.
This is why I reckon they didn't give the vigil the go ahead. I think they sense civil unrest is coming and wanted to set a precedent.

to be fair to @Blade Runner I also read your post as being about the victim. I was shocked and saddened.
Hence my own post directly after the conversation.
no mention was made of the protest /vigil in that post. Just how odd you found it that her family weren’t online grieving.

you use air quotes like you don’t believe there was a missing person. I’m only bringing this up as you’ve asked for you post to be read correctly.

also directly above that, in reply to the disgusting tweet

View attachment 483442View attachment 483444
Honestly, I never thought that her death was fake, and I never said it either. What I thought was odd was that there were no press conferences with her family. I also feel that the red haired woman (who is an actress) May have been “placed” there.
There is most definitely another agenda that is being pushed here, and in my opinion it has everything to do with giving the police more power and the death of Sarah is being used as a cover, I mean, why are Extension Rebellion involved? 🤔

Reactions: 12
If you can control food, can you control people?

Absolutely. Infact, there’s another bill that is being fast tracked through Parliament, and it’s to do with GM food. Also, the lovely Bill Gates has bought thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US which he’s planning on growing organic produce to sell at vastly inflated prices when the food shortages happen. Oh, and he’s also a major shareholder in Monsanto, who are well known for their “Frankenstein” GM foods, and lab grown “meats”...
There were lots of stories last year regarding covid outbreaks at American meat processing plants, all designed to slow down and push up the price of meat. I think it happened here in the U.K. as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
And has a huge investment in the Svalbard seed bank also backing fake meat. nothing to see here though
I used to eat junkie vegan foods when I first switched up my eating... But now I only dip into the cheeses every now and again... I'm trying to get away from processed and this will make me definitely avoid!! Its becoming a big market

I've just seen this on the gram (so called supposedly because its addictive) and not sure how true it is
Screenshot_20210315_180833.jpg

• Heart
The more I think about what's going on the more I think this is about population control. This is what leads me to this conclusion.

Why have they closed the gyms?

Why have they suppressed any talk of vitamin D?

Why have they not approved a very safe treatment (ivermectin) if it brings symptoms down by 85%.

Why have they locked us in our homes when we all know exercise and sunshine is what helps fights against coronavirus's.

Why did they send all of the infected elderly back into care homes?

Why did they overdose with HCQ in the early days of the pandemic?

Why are they psychologically damaging people which is leading to suicide?

And finally why are they experimenting with this new type of gene therapy to the whole world!?

Anyway that's my conclusion.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gates bought shares in Monsanto in 2010, which was the year that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was launched. Makes you wonder if old billy boy had a crystal ball...🤔

I used to eat junkie vegan foods when I first switched up my eating... But now I only dip into the cheeses every now and again... I'm trying to get away from processed and this will make me definitely avoid!! Its becoming a big market

I've just seen this on the gram (so called supposedly because its addictive) and not sure how true it is
View attachment 483561
Putin has always been really against GM foods in Russia, and won’t have them imported.

• Sad
I'm all for organic foods... The more the better! BUT the seeds can still be messed with before and still be "organic"

Better to plant your own but these are skills not widely known and its not easy and not everyone has access (especially as most places have sold out the past year) and even the plants you can buy have been messed with

It's very VERY CONCERNING. We all need to eat (apart from the few who just breathe air lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just got in and checked the Stop Common Pass feed for an update on the vaccine passport debate. Doesn’t look like it’s going well :( Lots of references to yellow fever.

Don’t want to speak too soon but seems to be a 180 from the government on something they previously declared “discriminatory and wrong”. We can add that onto their long list of lies and contradictions, like the statement that face masks in schools were “nonsensical” 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm all for organic foods... The more the better! BUT the seeds can still be messed with before and still be "organic"

Better to plant your own but these are skills not widely known and its not easy and not everyone has access (especially as most places have sold out the past year) and even the plants you can buy have been messed with

It's very VERY CONCERNING. We all need to eat (apart from the few who just breathe air lol)
Oh me too!! It’s funny how allotments are now trendy, and you literally have to go on a long waiting list to get one.

Reactions: 2
Gates bought shares in Monsanto in 2010, which was the year that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was launched. Makes you wonder if old billy boy had a crystal ball...🤔

Putin has always been really against GM foods in Russia, and won’t have them imported.
I'm English but live in Russia. I agree with you saying that he's against GM foods being imported but you have to be very careful buying your meat here...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh me too!! It’s funny how allotments are now trendy, and you literally have to go on a long waiting list to get one.
Luckily we have 3 but its all still relying on the chemtrail rain and the supermarket / garden centre soils and the seeds that we don't know how true / hierloom they are etc... We are really bleeping the planet up.. WE ARE THE VIRUS (no offence 🙈)

I only have about 6 tomato plants on the go and that won't be enough 😂

Plus now it looks like I won't be allowed anywhere due to the passports 😒

• Sad
@chanandlerbong - Do you know anything about a bill that was supposedly being passed today about giving the police more powers? I’ve read that it was pushed through before the global anti lockdown protests on 20th March. ??

I'm English but live in Russia. I agree with you saying that he's against GM foods being imported but you have to be very careful buying your meat here...
Ooh, that sounds... interesting 😱

most rape cases never go to trial, if the offender is sentenced, they serve 1/3 of that sentence. a large number don’t even get reported for fear of being called a liar. please look into WHY this is getting so much attention.
I know that, I’m just wondering why this one, at this time, after the all the others that have happened. It’s just a wonder, out loud. It’s not meant disrespectfulply to anyone. I have yet to meet a woman who hasn’t feared for her safety, feared being raped or actually been sexually assaulted. It’s just the way this is playing out feels strange. That’s all.
sending love to my fellow sister whom have felt the fear of being a woman.

As for the stabbings remark, I was wanting to highlight the fear I have for young men, Oliver Stephens broke my heart.

I don’t want to see a divide between man and women, and I have seen some of this rearing it head.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can you elaborate on this? Is food really expensive where you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.