Conspiracy Theories #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here

Reactions: 7
Hey @DreamDolly, re your q yes I have seen it and just read through it all. Really surprising and heartening to see that the majority of the posts are condemning the police response, very much reflective of what I've seen elsewhere online and off - I think the police brutality was easy to write off for the lockdown protests as it was just a bunch of us lowlife CTs but to see them carrying on like that at a vigil of a murdered woman is clearly a lot harder for people to excuse. I mean it’s spring ffs, we’ve vaccinated a 1/3 of the population and outside transmission is negligible anyway, it seems it may be making clear to some that this ‘temporary’ government overreach doesn’t seem to be winding back at all no matter what we do. Not many really touched on the gravity of the anti-protest bill though.

Either way it seems to have brought the ethics of these restrictions into question and perhaps demonstrated the implications of cowtowing to them - in that the government will try to keep their emergency powers (like we have been saying all along!) which can only be a good thing. The response to the weekend lockdown protests after this will be very interesting indeed.

There’s also fair few different takes on what went on (everywhere I mean). Many took it as an anti-men protest or a vigil that just descended into hysteria and violence after being told to move on. I wasn't there so it's just my opinion but the outcome was pretty predictable tbh. The police’s idea of telling you to move on is shouting “you’re all being filmed, go home now or you will be arrested” which, you obviously don’t, because you have a human right to protest and the fact they’ve taken that away is the reason why you’re there 😂 Then they descend, batons swinging, shoving and tackling people 6 on 1. Undeniably the agitators. Was only gonna end one way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey @DreamDolly, re your q yes I have seen it and just read through it all. Really surprising and heartening to see that the majority of the posts are condemning the police response, very much reflective of what I've seen elsewhere online and off - I think the police brutality was easy to write off for the lockdown protests as it was just a bunch of us lowlife CTs but to see them carrying on like that at a vigil of a murdered woman is clearly a lot harder for people to excuse. I mean it’s spring ffs, we’ve vaccinated a 1/3 of the population and outside transmission is negligible anyway, it seems it may be making clear to some that this ‘temporary’ government overreach doesn’t seem to be winding back at all no matter what we do. Not many really touched on the gravity of the anti-protest bill though.

Either way it seems to have brought the ethics of these restrictions into question and perhaps demonstrated the implications of cowtowing to them - in that the government will try to keep their emergency powers (like we have been saying all along!) which can only be a good thing. The response to the weekend lockdown protests after this will be very interesting indeed.

There’s also fair few different takes on what went on (everywhere I mean). Many took it as an anti-men protest or a vigil that just descended into hysteria and violence after being told to move on. I wasn't there so it's just my opinion but the outcome was pretty predictable tbh. The police’s idea of telling you to move on is shouting “you’re all being filmed, go home now or you will be arrested” which, you obviously don’t, because you have a human right to protest and the fact they’ve taken that away is the reason why you’re there 😂 Then they descend, batons swinging, shoving and tackling people 6 on 1. Undeniably the agitators. Was only gonna end one way
I don’t know if you’ve seen anything about this being a possible psyop? Apparently, the girl with the red hair who was arrested, is an actress, and allegedly a crisis actor. Lots of talk about 33. As 33 is MSM code for a false flag. Sarah was 33, she dissapeared on 3/3 at 9.33pm... Then there’s Kate Middleton who was there to pay her respects, but many are asking where her security team were? Also, there’s only footage of Kate’s back and side profile, and some grainy footage of her walking on a pathway. Honestly, this is probably all bollocks, but the fact that the red haired girl got the most press attention on Saturday, and then you find out she’s an actress? I’m probably reading to much into this...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if you’ve seen anything about this being a possible psyop? Apparently, the girl with the red hair who was arrested, is an actress, and allegedly a crisis actor. Lots of talk about 33. As 33 is MSM code for a false flag. Sarah was 33, she dissapeared on 3/3 at 9.33pm... Then there’s Kate Middleton who was there to pay her respects, but many are asking where her security team were? Also, there’s only footage of Kate’s back and side profile, and some grainy footage of her walking on a pathway. Honestly, this is probably all bollocks, but the fact that the red haired girl got the most press attention on Saturday, and then you find out she’s an actress? I’m probably reading to much into this...
Yeah I saw that! And now she is all over the tv! What does pysop mean though? I'm following that women I shared the video of on Instagram (Clare Hocking Okell) and she keeps sharing pysop things. She also keeps saying things are going to change for the better soon and there's a plan. I mean it's probably bullshit but interesting none the less.

• Haha
I can’t really buy into it personally, but I’ve seen people arguing that it was another divide and conquer distraction psyop to pit men and women against eachother, similarly to BLM in the summer. NOT that I’m saying black lives don’t matter, and frankly I loved that people were out there protesting despite lockdown, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that it suddenly gained so much traction during the biggest power grab, wealth transfer and assault on our civil liberties we have ever seen in the US & UK.

The media is controlled by the 1% and everything they pump out is planned and to serve the interests of the elite, I learnt that in Yr12 Sociology lol. So you could argue it was used for a men versus women narrative to distract us from us versus them and keep us fighting amongst ourselves 🤔 The proposed curfew for example is pure silliness and will never happen, but it conveniently gives everyone something to rage about that isn’t related to the fact we’ve had all our rights stripped away !

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You couldn’t pay me to take a vaccine from Russia or China 😐
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I saw that! And now she is all over the tv! What does pysop mean though? I'm following that women I shared the video of on Instagram (Clare Hocking Okell) and she keeps sharing pysop things. She also keeps saying things are going to change for the better soon and there's a plan. I mean it's probably bullshit but interesting none the less.
It’s a psychological operation ie a “False Flag” event. It’s designed to divert attention from the “real” news. The number 33 is important, as it’s the highest degree of Freemasonry, and is also known as an MSM code for false flag events. Sarah was 33, she dissapeared on 3/3 at 9.33pm. There’s also the fact that no one from her family have given interviews or press conferences when she dissapeared. Also the fact that Kate was there without any police protection? Something doesn’t add up. If you look at the photos of the red haired girl (Patsy Stevenson?) her photos look very staged, almost like she had rehearsed them. As I said previously, I’m probably barking up the wrong tree, it’s just something doesn’t sit right with me..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thoughts?
Did you read my previous post 😂
I’ve said exactly the same thing.

Look at this!!
CED51E17-FFF6-4E66-88BF-549ACADBB1B1.png

ETA - Her name is Patsy Stevenson, but she also goes by other names like Julia Stevie/Stephenson

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thoughts?
I was very scared to say this for fear of being called all sorts but I've said this from the start of this, I genuinely think it's a way to create divide and fear between sexes and it has happened. Men are really being victimised as predators and its scary. The curfew thing that a baroness mentioned is wild and also quite frankly sexist in my opinion.
If anything and it is indeed a real situation then surely all this hate towards men should be directed at the police, shouldn't they have background checks or wellness checks but I get it that big pot of money wouldn't dare be spent on that.
I've also read about the 33 aswell. I don't know something just doesn't sit right and I mean that in no disrespect whatsoever and I understand not everyone will see it like that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think most would agree that the pic of her on the ground (in full makeup mind) looks extremely “staged”. I know she has been called the “poster girl” for the Clapham Common “protests”. Which is what she was supposed to be...

Additionally, in every single “missing persons” case, the victims family will do a press conference, I’m just wondering where Sarah’s family/friends/boyfriend are? There’s literally been nothing from them, even though her boyfriend was the one to call the police initially. I hope I’m wrong, but something feels “off” in this case..

Reactions: 14
Thoughts are with that girls family having to read absolute tit like this online.

there really is no line that can’t be crossed is there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I know that Sarah was a real person as I have friends in common who have shared photographs not shown in the media and some of these go way back (I can see from a Google search that not much would come up though)

The events at the vigil though were awful and it is also troubling. I know we are in strange times but I really felt there was no need for things to go that way 😔 I am going to see what else comes up with the red head... Its worrying to think this situation would be used for something like this (to be set up)

I am intrigued by the 33s though.. I hadn't noticed that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.