Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thoughts are with that girls family having to read absolute shit like this online.

there really is no line that can’t be crossed is there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The more I think about what's going on the more I think this is about population control. This is what leads me to this conclusion.

Why have they closed the gyms?

Why have they suppressed any talk of vitamin D?

Why have they not approved a very safe treatment (ivermectin) if it brings symptoms down by 85%.

Why have they locked us in our homes when we all know exercise and sunshine is what helps fights against coronavirus's.

Why did they send all of the infected elderly back into care homes?

Why did they overdose with HCQ in the early days of the pandemic?

Why are they psychologically damaging people which is leading to suicide?

And finally why are they experimenting with this new type of gene therapy to the whole world!?

Anyway that's my conclusion.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Unagi

Chatty Member
As for the 'experimental vaccine'. Literally every single medical procedure and medication was, at some point 'experimental'. You must be one of the rare people who would turn down an 'experimental' drugs trial, if, god forbid, you had cancer or Covid for that matter. People fundraise to go to the US, for example, for 'experimental' treatment for their kids or themselves.

Those who have the courage of their convictions and refuse 'experimental' treatment are few and far between. People are surviving Covid-19 because of 'experimental' treatment. Trump had 'experimental' treatment.
For me personally, I don’t think you can compare experimental medication/treatment for cancer with Covid. If you are diagnosed with cancer and it goes untreated chances are it will kill you (unless of course you are elderly and it’s a slow growing cancer) with Covid the survival rate is over 99%. If I was diagnosed with cancer and I had exhausted all conventional treatment options and the grim reaper was edging closer then I would look into experimental treatments, I’d have nothing to loose. Whereas for Covid chances are if I caught it my body would do what it was designed to do naturally and fight the infection.

I find it alarming that those pro-Covid vaccine are quite sinister in their view that those of us who decline an EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE or GENE THERAPY should, if we get Covid be denied any healthcare. To live with that kind of bitterness must be exhausting and I hope to god that those people don’t work in healthcare, if they do their clinical registration should be revoked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Even the mandatory care home vaccination story was a "leak" aka pure bulls***. More scare tactics to push people who are sitting on the fence into getting it. If they could enforce it, they would by now. They wouldn't be spending millions on an advertising campaign for it, they wouldn't be putting out scare stories. They would mandate it NOW, make the most money from it immediately. I think the backlash that they have recieved has been unprecedented, I don't think they expected it at all. I am going away this summer whether they like it or not and the fine will be going straight in the bin. I am healthy and will not be imprisoned. I do not suffer from munchausen syndrome, I won't act like I'm sick. I'm a healthy and free human being.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

MrsSoprano

but, with all due respect, just wear the fucking mask or shop online,
You don’t have the right to make others uncomfortable or put them in danger (whether you see a danger or not) to push your narrative.
In all due respect, if someone is so uncomfortable to be around other people who are not wearing masks maybe they should shop online 🤷🏼‍♀️

it really does make me worry how people will be when we no longer need to wear them! People will be terrified of each other 😕

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
again, I always add this I’m in the minority here, but I find it hard to see what these protests do only anger those who are following guidelines or those working in healthcare, the divide between CT’s/none CT’s seems to get wider with each one and both camps seem to get more frustrated at each other.
What choice do we have left at this point really? Petitions get us worthless debates like the vaccine passport one where the government declared them “discriminatory and wrong” which they’ve now done a shameless 180 on. Our right to a judicial review has been removed so fighting this via the court system is now no longer an option.

Not everyone or even a majority of those protesting is a CT - they are ordinary people who have lost their businesses, are one of the 3m excluded, have parents fading away in care homes or children suffering that they’re fighting for, or are protesting against the removal of our protest rights 😂

We’ve been patient for a year and it’s got us nowhere. There will always be a divide as long as people still think it’s the behaviour of the public keeping us in lockdown and not the government. A year on it is clear that there is no level of compliance we can achieve that will bring this to an end. Also if we can’t protest after 5 months of lockdown, half the population being vaccinated and outside transmission confirmed as negligible anyway then when can we

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Hey @DreamDolly, re your q yes I have seen it and just read through it all. Really surprising and heartening to see that the majority of the posts are condemning the police response, very much reflective of what I've seen elsewhere online and off - I think the police brutality was easy to write off for the lockdown protests as it was just a bunch of us lowlife CTs but to see them carrying on like that at a vigil of a murdered woman is clearly a lot harder for people to excuse. I mean it’s spring ffs, we’ve vaccinated a 1/3 of the population and outside transmission is negligible anyway, it seems it may be making clear to some that this ‘temporary’ government overreach doesn’t seem to be winding back at all no matter what we do. Not many really touched on the gravity of the anti-protest bill though.

Either way it seems to have brought the ethics of these restrictions into question and perhaps demonstrated the implications of cowtowing to them - in that the government will try to keep their emergency powers (like we have been saying all along!) which can only be a good thing. The response to the weekend lockdown protests after this will be very interesting indeed.

There’s also fair few different takes on what went on (everywhere I mean). Many took it as an anti-men protest or a vigil that just descended into hysteria and violence after being told to move on. I wasn't there so it's just my opinion but the outcome was pretty predictable tbh. The police’s idea of telling you to move on is shouting “you’re all being filmed, go home now or you will be arrested” which, you obviously don’t, because you have a human right to protest and the fact they’ve taken that away is the reason why you’re there 😂 Then they descend, batons swinging, shoving and tackling people 6 on 1. Undeniably the agitators. Was only gonna end one way
I don’t know if you’ve seen anything about this being a possible psyop? Apparently, the girl with the red hair who was arrested, is an actress, and allegedly a crisis actor. Lots of talk about 33. As 33 is MSM code for a false flag. Sarah was 33, she dissapeared on 3/3 at 9.33pm... Then there’s Kate Middleton who was there to pay her respects, but many are asking where her security team were? Also, there’s only footage of Kate’s back and side profile, and some grainy footage of her walking on a pathway. Honestly, this is probably all bollocks, but the fact that the red haired girl got the most press attention on Saturday, and then you find out she’s an actress? I’m probably reading to much into this...

• Wow
  • Haha

Unagi

Chatty Member
Vaccinations are said to prevent serious illness that could kill, but they don’t stop infection 100%.

so even if the residents of a care home are all vaccinated (and some don’t be for medical reasons) they can still get the virus if it’s brought into the home.

so if care staff refuse to be vaccinated they can pass the virus onto residents.

there is a strong argument for making vaccines for staff mandatory interested to see people fell there isn’t.
So, for example, a young 23 year old care worker should get an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine in order to go to work in a care home, a vaccine that may cause her long term effects, possibly even fertility issues in order to ‘protect’ the residents? Residents that could die if something such as a simple cold or D&V is brought into the facility.
How anyone can think this is right is beyond me.

• Heart

bluebirdinc

The limited vaccine supply just makes me think of the times when bloggers bring out their collabs and they 'sell out' in minutes in turn to drive up the 'want' for it. All marketing, nothing else. In a real pandemic, you would not need to bully people into taking it, you'd have people fighting for it. The rich would already be vaccinated and not spouting this BS of 'We want to give the vulnerable the vaccine first, we don't want to skip the line'. When has a rich person ever wanted to honestly put someone else in front??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Here’s an untold cost of lockdowns.
My son in autistic and awaiting diagnosis. We currently have been denied support and his diagnosis seems to be the key towards accessing some. These ( diagnosesget delayed during lockdown.

He suffered with restrictive eating, which has gotten worse after each lockdown. It’s hard to tell how much is purely sensory and how much is now a form of control after so much disruption.

It’s a hidden toll in a group of children and families that no one talks about. We are one of many.
And this is only one of the many issues not being brought to the table.
I salute every single person fighting for our freedoms.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh bless him! What the hell is wrong with these teachers! They're meant to give a balanced outlook and opinion and ultimately protect our children while we're not there.
At this rate they're going to make them all mentally ill due to their own personal worries
I wish to god they’d just keep their mouth shut if they’re going to do more damage than it’s worth, and this is where I am on board with you all here.
Covid is not the ONLY thing that needs to be addressed, it’s a ducking bad flu and it’s killing a lot of vulnerable people, which in turn is putting pressure on the health system I get that, I get it,
One in four deaths from covid were patients who had dementia, there are always going to be younger people who’ve passed away and I’m not disputing stats but we have sacrificed a huge amount of the population, their livelihoods/education/mental health because of how this pandemic has been managed.

Now... I’ve always said miss me with the bill gates/anti protests/micro chip/Qtip-anon/world order stuff. I’m not gonna jump off that fence to fit in here 😂

but I’ve had family members who were so effected by restrictions they passed away, I 100000% believe that’s why they passed away, grief at not seeing their kids and grandchildren. I’ve known of 3 children who are extremely effected MH wise, in the first lockdown a boy of 4 forgot how to play with the other kids on the street (yes, we absolutely broke restrictions and let the kids play together, there would be 10/12 at a time 😂 all between 4/8yrs) and when he was invited around he froze and didn’t want to leave his mum/go again. He was 4, 4!

I know another who’s waiting for therapy and another who’s not returned to school just yet because he’s struggling so bad (he’s 6)

I would NEVER say the older population should be left to die (although I think Boris will be delighted he got rid of so many vulnerable people and can now swing his cock around with his “world leading vaccine rollout)

But it’s time to open the country again, or what’s the fucking point in doing it at all when all that left is burning ambers.

Probably why I come here so much 😂 because I’m frustrated at the lack of direction right now, sorry that was a rant.

might and the pharmaceuticals must be absolutely creaming themselves at the profit they’ll make once they get to set the price tag 🏷 💸

• Sad
  • Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
So apparently Moderna are looking for participants as young as SIX MONTHS!! to trial the Covid vaccine. Anyone who signs their baby up to this needs to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act! Fair enough if you as an adult want to volunteer for the trial but to test on a baby is absolutely insane and in my view is child abuse. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
FFS! Such a set up!! Its all a f***** set up! Everything from the Sarah vigil onwards! Its all to stop protests🤬 I hate being able to see through all the bullshit, its so frustrating😭

• Sad
  • Haha

DreamDolly

VIP Member
No, it's far from normal. I'm back from furlough and have to spend half my time working from home still. Many are still furloughed and we offer a frontline service.
I don't think we'll be back to fully normal until social distancing ends.
Pressure was put on with the vaccine, and I did have it after lots of wrestling with myself. I just didn't have the energy for the fight because of personal problems, which winds me right up!!
I have a feeling that our company will be 'making redundancies' and those redundancies will be the unvaccinated....
I knew that you were asked to consider taking the vaccine (from work) and I remember that you were becoming anxious about it, that’s why I didn’t want to press you further about it. And I’m pretty sure that’s why your other friends on this thread also stopped asking.
I’m glad your job is now safe, and please know that you do have friends on here, who will always be around to listen if you want a rant. Big hugs to you Cupcake 🥰❤

The BBC are running it... you do know that’s a clover 🍀 and not a shamrock ☘ 😅
I wondered where you’d been today?? Thought you had passed out after one to many pints of the black stuff!! Happy St.Paddys Monga my darling 😉😘

We run our own business although do have an office that has closed so our office team (of which I am part of) are working from home. My chap does half and half currently as we have a lot of big contracts and have just taken on some new ones so it's a lot more paperwork to get our head around and then we have a team out in the field who are working. We have no intention of demanding vaccinations to be employed... We do have one member of the team who is having a vaccine this weekend but it is down to thier own choice. We haven't actually discussed it with any of the team to be honest as I don't feel it's our place to. If they want it they should have it, if they don't then there won't be consequences from us because of it. The status of someone's vaccination would not skew any decision of employment of new people.

We did utilise furlough for a few staff members when it was introduced as we are in the city that was in the extended lockdown and back then the lockdown was much stricter in a sense and our office wasn't allowed to be open and the work we offer was not required as much as people were afraid.

We do maintain social distancing and have masks (although not when we are at our own home obviously! I mean the team out and about and working together)

We don't intend on having tests either. I'm not sure if it's the government's intention of making places do them but it hasn't come on our radar and I wouldn't actively seek it out for it to be something we are involved in.
Aww, you sound like a lovely employer!! And I’m not being glib, I’m in a similar boat to you!!
We have offices in Hong Kong and China, as well as in Canada, plus we own several factories in the Far East, and Italy, not to mention our showrooms and London offices as well. So, as you can imagine, it’s been pretty stressful trying to juggle all of that, but we do have amazing staff, who have kept everything going. I also have my own stables, but it’s more of a hobby than a job. Although, I do love teaching, but it’s more of a one on one situation now, as opposed to taking a class.!! I’ve also had the really awful and sad news about the puppies. As you know, the remaining pups were taken to the vet “hospital” which is thankfully part of my local vets surgery. It’s hard to write this without me chocking up, but we lost them. They said it was something called fading puppy syndrome, and it was because Dolly wasn’t making any milk. Apparently the first 24 hours in a puppies life is crucial, as they need to have the mothers milk in order to strengthen their immune systems, and my litter didn’t have that. There were other factors, such as Dolly having a C-Section, and as it was her first season, plus the litter being unusually large for a breed like French Bulldogs. Basically, there was nothing more that I could do, so I’m heartbroken, but I needed a distraction, and it’s really helped me being here with you guys. So thankyou ❤
Also, I wanted to mention something I’ve seen over the past few days. I think it’s also happening to others on here as well. It’s actually so disrespectful to everyone, and very inappropriate, but this person who is constantly leaving laughing emojis on posts is just so rude and offensive. I think you all know who they are. Hopefully, if they see this, they may stop their little campaign against us...End of Rant!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I am glad I am not the only person feeling something is off with all this.
everyday young men are being stabbed and killed on our streets, where’s the out cry over this?
Because it makes me fear the streets for our youth.
I am woman, clearly, and the issue is really important, but I feel there is an agenda going on. It’s a really uncomfortable energy.

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
It's not always, there were so many protests yesterday with none of this.
What's happened though tonight is disgusting, and what the media are doing isn't fair. There was barely a peep from them yesterday because it didn't fit their agenda, so anyone not on social media and who rely on MSM wouldn't know that millions of people marched worldwide peacefully. It all kicks off tonight and they're all over it.
If this doesn't prove that they're told what to report then nothing does
Yeah I dunno why rioting re the anti-protest bill makes them conspiracy theorists anyway? The bill isn't a conspiracy theory, that's the point. It's a concrete bit of legislation that removes our right to protest and maintains a lockdown restriction permanently - that effects everyone. What part of it is a CT

How about the NHS being overwhelmed by people who are experiencing severe side effects, that have left many dead? Should the unvaccinated make a fuss about those people “wasting resources”?? 🤷‍♀️
I can't believe that a year on there are still people who think it is the job of the public to literally give up everything to protect a mismanaged public institution - that we pay for. Especially when the government have thrown billions of pounds at absolutely everything but the NHS.

By that logic we would be in lockdown every autumn/winter to stop the flu spreading to prevent the NHS becoming overwhelmed. Although, seeing as Hancock wants to use the testing system to 'fight the flu' post-COVID, I think that might be the plan 😭

Personally I would like every pro-lockdowner to sign a waiver that states that they will be solely responsible for footing the bill for the eyewatering tax rises and raging inflation that we have heading our way. We've been at this for a year, if they're still advocating for lockdown in spite of the abundant and available evidence that shows that they do not work, and actually make the mortality rate worse, then why should the rest of us be paying this shit back for the rest of our lives for their poor choices

• Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Today I watched the old, the young the fit, the disabled, the homeless every race colour and creed join arms and push back. This happened all over the world in 51 countries.

F-ing amazing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19

DreamDolly

VIP Member
You could not get me in a hospital anyway. I take my chances at home. I take all things that help my immune system and have other things to help me
You don't have to worry about people like me taking up a bed in ICU they already sent me a care plan and I don't warrant a bed

if you can wear a mask you are not exempt.
I can hardly breathe without one and I can't walk and talk at the same time. An exemption is not the illness/ diseases. anxiety etc but whether you can wear one. You can, so not exempt.
I don’t wear a mask, I still visit my mum, I still visit my friends, I have broken every lock down law. At this point, they can lock me up, but I’m not going to stop doing the things that keep my mental health “healthy”. My mum needs me, my horses and animals need me, and I will never stop fighting for my human rights!! (Said in my best Winston Churchill voice) 😉😬

Absolutely shocking in Bristol I've been watching most of the night, a massive slap in the face for yesterdays demonstration this can't even be called that, you can just tell its a bunch of eejits who want a riot not a protest 😡
Yes, I’ve heard that it was really kicking off in Bristol, but what do people expect to happen when the government are trying to take away our human rights? Many of us are really really angry about this, and rightly so!! What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Laurence Fox, his only talent seems to be pissing people off and begging for attention by being controversial lately.

Over there, they assume this bill will be passed for another 6 months anyway right? (Despite some in government objecting to it)

again, I always add this I’m in the minority here, but I find it hard to see what these protests do only anger those who are following guidelines or those working in healthcare, the divide between CT’s/none CT’s seems to get wider with each one and both camps seem to get more frustrated at each other.
There are loads of people there who work in healthcare. Many of the speakers that go all the time are Drs, Nurses etc
Almost everyone feels something is very wrong with all this. This last year has been all about covid and not a lot of it making any sense. Now its time to let people out, let businesses open let hospitals get back to fully treating those who have missed out on treatments for mths on end. The most vulnerable are now vaccinated. This was only supposed to be for a few weeks to flatten the curve and not overwhelm hospitals. Now here we are a year later on one hand promising that soon everything will be open but other the other we will still have to SD wear masks.

• Heart