Conspiracy Theories #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad I am not the only person feeling something is off with all this.
everyday young men are being stabbed and killed on our streets, where’s the out cry over this?
Because it makes me fear the streets for our youth.
I am woman, clearly, and the issue is really important, but I feel there is an agenda going on. It’s a really uncomfortable energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think most would agree that the pic of her on the ground (in full makeup mind) looks extremely “staged”. I know she has been called the “poster girl” for the Clapham Common “protests”. Which is what she was supposed to be...
The video that interests me the most from the protest is this (Starts at about 1 min into the video)

The police arrest her and then present her to the cameras. That is not by accident either and its a common tactic that is used to control protestors by presenting someone to follow, albeit online or in the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know that Sarah was a real person as I have friends in common who have shared photographs not shown in the media and some of these go way back (I can see from a Google search that not much would come up though)

The events at the vigil though were awful and it is also troubling. I know we are in strange times but I really felt there was no need for things to go that way 😔 I am going to see what else comes up with the red head... Its worrying to think this situation would be used for something like this (to be set up)

I am intrigued by the 33s though.. I hadn't noticed that
It’s disturbing to think that there are people who would hijack a terrible event for their own means, but unfortunately, this has happened before, and it will continue to happen, because these “people” or groups or whoever they are, have an agenda to control what we see. Do I think that the red haired girl just “happened” to be at the vigil? No, I believe that she was playing a part, and she became the focus of what happened, which is awful, because it should have been all about Sarah...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Additionally, in every single “missing persons” case, the victims family will do a press conference, I’m just wondering where Sarah’s family/friends/boyfriend are? There’s literally been nothing from them, even though her boyfriend was the one to call the police initially. I hope I’m wrong, but something feels “off” in this case..
What’s “off” ? You’re not seriously suggesting that the young woman wasn’t murdered?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What’s “off” ? You’re not seriously suggesting that the young woman wasn’t murdered?
No. I never said that.

The red haired girl at the protests is an actress, and I think there is more to what happened on Saturday than meets the eye.

It’s a good idea to actually read all the comments before assuming anything 🙄

Reactions: 13
No. I never said that.

The red haired girl at the protests is an actress, and I think there is more to what happened on Saturday than meets the eye.
Although I wasnt asked I also want to clarify my “off ness” is down to the response rather then the murder. It’s awful and my heart goes out to Sarah’s family and friends, but I feel there is an undercurrent of something which is being used to manipulate the public. Again I hope to god I am wrong, but it’s there none the less.

Reactions: 13
The video that interests me the most from the protest is this (Starts at about 1 min into the video)

The police arrest her and then present her to the cameras. That is not by accident either and its a common tactic that is used to control protestors by presenting someone to follow, albeit online or in the media.
Exactly. It’s just strange that Kate would go (without her police protection?) and then a few hours later the whole thing goes off, and you then have this young woman who has been handcuffed and is on the ground with several policemen holding her, and there’s cameras going off, but this woman appears to be really calm and collected..

Reactions: 5
I can see from some digging that Patsy is also a real person and has family and Facebook history going back years ((I know some people can be "planted" but there are interactions going way back)

I'm not sure how common it is to be able to give an interview after arrest and I'm not sure I think her to be a crisis actor (and that is all over Facebook and Instagram... Calling her out etc 😯) but I do think that somehow this will now be used to give even more power to the police in terms of harsher treatments and locking down / scaring people from protesting... Not that this time was even meant to be a protest!!!! 😔

Isn't there a bill being discussed today regarding protesting and police powers? I may be misinformed though

• Wow
Exactly. It’s just strange that Kate would go (without her police protection?) and then a few hours later the whole thing goes off, and you then have this young woman who has been handcuffed and is on the ground with several policemen holding her, and there’s cameras going off, but this woman appears to be really calm and collected..
Honestly I don't believe for a second Kate was there alone. Optics might have made it look that way (i.e. intentionally) but you can bet there was plain clothes security there somewhere near her. If I were to guess (and it is just that... a guess) the whole ordeal with Meghan going on about being a prisoner in the palace, it would not surprise me if the optics of "Just Kate" was intentional there, but thats not to sway from Kate doing the decent human being thing of paying respects with the people, id be confident that element is genuine.

I could be wrong though 😄

The red haired girl is definitely a controlled opposition actress without doubt, its also interesting how you will not find that angle on any of the videos for TV or News media, because its as obvious as heck what they are at. What arrest have you ever seen where the Police pin someone down, cuff them (the mask goes missing in the process), and pop them up again inches from the camera lens and let them pose 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can see from some digging that Patsy is also a real person and has family and Facebook history going back years ((I know some people can be "planted" but there are interactions going way back)

I'm not sure how common it is to be able to give an interview after arrest and I'm not sure I think her to be a crisis actor (and that is all over Facebook and Instagram... Calling her out etc 😯) but I do think that somehow this will now be used to give even more power to the police in terms of harsher treatments and locking down / scaring people from protesting... Not that this time was even meant to be a protest!!!! 😔

Isn't there a bill being discussed today regarding protesting and police powers? I may be misinformed though
I was listening to LBC on Saturday morning, and the presenter was saying that even though the Vigil had been “called off” they were still saying that people should go (if they wanted too)
Apparently, there’s a protest at Parliment Square with Extension Rebellion and Sisters Uncut who are protesting about the police but will also be “remembering” Sarah as well.
Looks like the usual suspects are at it again..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know...(I wonder if there’s a link between them..)

I agree, it’s awful. I’m more interested in the girl who was at the protests.
I get odd vibes from her on interviews, she is innocently saying she’s not used to being at protests and didn’t know what to do when the police approached her, but I don’t think I believe that, I’d say she’s well used to being in these settings.

regardless she should never have be forced onto the ground or manhandled, but I doubt she was innocently standing there saying nothing and doing nothing prior to that.

but anyone suggesting that girls death is fake and this is all some big act probably needs to go and access help.

Reactions: 14
No. I never said that.

It’s a good idea to actually read all the comments before assuming anything 🙄
I didn’t assume anything, I asked a question. Your post, the one I quoted, was referring to Sarah’s family, friends, and boyfriend and that something was off.

I get odd vibes from her on interviews, she is innocently saying she’s not used to being at protests and didn’t know what to do when the police approached her, but I don’t think I believe that, I’d say she’s well used to being in these settings.

regardless she should never have be forced onto the ground or manhandled, but I doubt she was innocently standing there saying nothing and doing nothing prior to that.

but anyone suggesting that girls death is fake and this is all some big act probably needs to go and access help.
I agree, and if I was a member of her family I would be absolutely furious that her death is being hijacked by Extension Rebellion and the like, just for propaganda.

Reactions: 14
What arrest have you ever seen where the Police pin someone down, cuff them (the mask goes missing in the process), and pop them up again inches from the camera lens and let them pose 😂
This is the part I'm struggling with with regards to the entire evening... I don't know how she was able to give an interview 🙁 I've known a few people to be arrested and they weren't allowed to even talk to me let alone a camera

I saw these comments on instagram

Screenshot_20210315_162558.jpg
Screenshot_20210315_162625.jpg

I don't even know why you'd need such a police presence at what was supposed to be a peaceful vigil (although yes I am aware gatherings are not currently permitted)

• Wow
Although I wasnt asked I also want to clarify my “off ness” is down to the response rather then the murder. It’s awful and my heart goes out to Sarah’s family and friends, but I feel there is an undercurrent of something which is being used to manipulate the public. Again I hope to god I am wrong, but it’s there none the less.
I am glad I am not the only person feeling something is off with all this.
everyday young men are being stabbed and killed on our streets, where’s the out cry over this?
Because it makes me fear the streets for our youth.
I am woman, clearly, and the issue is really important, but I feel there is an agenda going on. It’s a really uncomfortable energy.
most rape cases never go to trial, if the offender is sentenced, they serve 1/3 of that sentence. a large number don’t even get reported for fear of being called a liar. please look into WHY this is getting so much attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I didn’t assume anything, I asked a question. Your post, the one I quoted, was referring to Sarah’s family, friends, and boyfriend and that something was off.
I did say something was off. I did not say that i didn’t believe that she had died. You assumed that.

I’ve just seen this (it’s from yesterday) but on the news they are reporting that the same groups are there today...
Does anyone know more about the proposed bill? Is it to give the police more power? I have no idea

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't even know why you'd need such a police presence at what was supposed to be a peaceful vigil (although yes I am aware gatherings are not currently permitted)
I think given the circumstances of the tragedy, coupled with who was responsible for it, it was inevitable they were going to overstaff on the day.

I don't know... It's strange to me because now all I'm seeing is people hating on this other woman when really we should be focused on what happened to Sarah... Its like people were in solidarity and now here we are blaming a woman again for possibly being the victim... Sheeeze I can not find barely any info on her being an actress except that one shot that keeps being shared.

Part of me thinks the whole "she's a crisis actor" has been planted as they know people will run with it and they have... Its everywhere

If anything I feel pretty bad for her as she is being called some pretty horrific things online 😱😞 and by the majority too

And of course I feel enraged that it is taking away from what this was all meant to be about

I guess time may tell on this one although many have already made thier minds up about her which I respect... I'm just not sure about it all

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think given the circumstances of the tragedy, coupled with who was responsible for it, it was inevitable they were going to overstaff on the day.
That’s probably true, but i really think this is now going to push the bill (for giving the police greater powers) through just in time for the global protests on 20th March.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.