Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm extremely curious about how they'll handle the festive season again. Christmas being cancelled caused the greatest level of outcry I've seen thus far (ofc no one did anything about it though) and many die-hard COVID warriors actually broke the rules.

I think they'll either do a 5 day lockdown holiday like this year's proposal - no idea how that didn't set everyone's bullshit detector off, if we were really dealing with the Black Plague here and everything is for our protection, why would they give us a week off from these life-saving restrictions so we could kill granny - OR we'll see all of this play out pre-Christmas and we'll need to vax our way to festive freedom. "Vax for xmas" they'll call it. Or "vaxmas" (😂 but 😭)
It's already happening in Ireland, Strict lockdown until May announced just today, no reason as to why, no plan as to how we work our way out of it etc.

As for Christmas, this is something that has become very evident here since January.... The government did not listen to our spoiled child NPHET (Ireland's Public Health equivalent) coming up to Christmas. Since late December, despite backlogs, reduced testing hours etc, the numbers went up almost magically to prove NPHET's point and deamonise Christmas and call people selfish for wanting Christmas.

You can bet your bank balance this will be the rest of 2021 for Ireland and possibly UK

May - Restrictions will ease but wont go away fully (This is how they keep the temporary laws active - Mask wearing and distancing will be justified)

June - Travel ban to Australia and New Zealand will be put in place if not already

July - Horror stories will emerge from Australia about the "rampant strains" because that side of the world is in Winter. New Zealand will remain the poster child as long as its being run by the biggest virtue signaller to grace politics since Justin Trudeau

Aug - YAY everyone is vaccinated!!! But..... we cant be complacent! Masks still to be used, distance maintained and hugging gran with a shower curtain.

Sept - Fear mongering will build up this side of the world about new "vaccine resistant strains". There is an opportunity here for media to fuel hate to levels previously unseen by pitting the totally brainwashed double maskers against the ordinary joe who has become complacent and also anti-vaxxers for being at fault for the "new strains"

Oct - Restrictions (that never went away) will be leveled up again, slowly but steadily in line with the gaslighting to increase fear.

Nov - Slow kite flying to inform people not to expect Christmas to determine public buy-in. The "we can't throw it all away for one day" will be rolled out and we will all be racist for accepting lockdown during other religious festivals but not Christmas.

Dec - If no protests occur, Christmas is dead for good

Jan - If Christmas don't happen, the beginning of an economic depression not seen since the early 1900s (if it's not already happened) with high street retailers becoming insolvent

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
May - Restrictions will ease but wont go away fully (This is how they keep the temporary laws active - Mask wearing and distancing will be justified)
So true! The phrase makes my skin crawl. "It will JUST be social distancing and masks" when social distancing is the antithesis of normality - no clubs, busy pubs and restaurants, house parties and especially when it means hospitality and theatres have to trade at reduced capacity (i.e. a loss)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"It will JUST be social distancing and masks"
Spot on! It's the same law continuation for level 1 restrictions as it is for level 5 and so-on. It will JUST be distancing and masks, then it will JUST be no pubs or restaurants for JUST a week or month and so on until we are back to JUST stay at home for another 6 months.

On the subject of hospitality that you mention, what some don't realise is while restaurants and pubs are closed, it impacts the owners and workers of those business, but it also impacts further down the chain, the food producers, the brewery, the distribution chain where (at least in Ireland) some distributors only deal in moving alcohol around the country because the business was there in plenty prior to COVID. Many of these either won't exist or will be hanging on by a thread financially making things very unstable. We just had a bank pull out of Ireland today and its loan book is going to be very attractive to vulture funds because as it's well known by now, we pay the riskiest of bondholders every time

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Vaccine passports are just a dingbat CONSPIRACY THEORY guys chill out

No bleeping way. This cannot be real. We are fucked

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ve been down a never ending rabbit hole today, and the more I read about this subject, the more concerned I get..
It all started when I saw a random comment under a video, it just said “The SAGE advisory group are members of the Tavistock Institute”. I had never heard of this Institute, but when I started digging, I actually scared myself! The Tavistock Institute were the founders of “mind control” techniques that were eventually exported to the US, and MK Ultwas born. Some people tend to think of Tavistocking as being synonymous with programmed behaviour modification, and the creators of pop culture. In addition. they are the ones who pioneered mind control through destabilisation. One part of that was keeping people permanently feeling traumatised. It goes further, as they discovered that in order to undermine a group you want to control, keep them uncertain about their status, vacillate between hope and fear, kindness and cruelty intermixed with contradictory orders and information..
There is so much more to this, as they even had ties to the Beatles and Rolling Stones. And also “allegedly” to the sage group that’s advising our government!! It’s a huge rabbit hole for sure, but definitely one worth looking at under a microscope.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve found another interesting video about the Tavistock Institute, hopefully this will work!!
Btw, the second link is a written article and not a video, but will try again xx

Hopefully this one works..

Reactions: 4
Well worth the watch, a 10 min video made in 1973 about a computer software called "World 1" with plenty of focus on pollution and population in 2020

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been down a never ending rabbit hole today, and the more I read about this subject, the more concerned I get..
It all started when I saw a random comment under a video, it just said “The SAGE advisory group are members of the Tavistock Institute”. I had never heard of this Institute, but when I started digging, I actually scared myself! The Tavistock Institute were the founders of “mind control” techniques that were eventually exported to the US, and MK Ultwas born. Some people tend to think of Tavistocking as being synonymous with programmed behaviour modification, and the creators of pop culture. In addition. they are the ones who pioneered mind control through destabilisation. One part of that was keeping people permanently feeling traumatised. It goes further, as they discovered that in order to undermine a group you want to control, keep them uncertain about their status, vacillate between hope and fear, kindness and cruelty intermixed with contradictory orders and information..
There is so much more to this, as they even had ties to the Beatles and Rolling Stones. And also “allegedly” to the sage group that’s advising our government!! It’s a huge rabbit hole for sure, but definitely one worth looking at under a microscope.

They actually had the nerve to admit this at the beginning.
Someone in the government (can't remember who now because it was a year ago) was responding to the media who were ranting and demanding lockdown. They said that they trod a very fine line and the government psychologists were advising the government on what rhe right time was.
They said that if they shut too soon then A.. the public wouldn't do as they were told as numbers weren't high enough, and B.. the public would fatigue too quickly, buck the rules and spread the virus further.
Ok, there's a virus.. but it's been mind control and psychology all the way getting people to comply to the control

ETA.. found an article just to prove this isn't actually a conspiracy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They actually had the nerve to admit this at the beginning.
Someone in the government (can't remember who now because it was a year ago) was responding to the media who were ranting and demanding lockdown. They said that they trod a very fine line and the government psychologists were advising the government on what rhe right time was.
They said that if they shut too soon then A.. the public wouldn't do as they were told as numbers weren't high enough, and B.. the public would fatigue too quickly, buck the rules and spread the virus further.
Ok, there's a virus.. but it's been mind control and psychology all the way getting people to comply to the control

ETA.. found an article just to prove this isn't actually a conspiracy

I know it’s not a conspiracy, and after the digging I’ve done today, I’ve also realised that there’s no such thing as a coincidence either!!
I also know that when all this is over, the people responsible will get away with it, as they have been getting away with it for YEARS.
This Institute has arms like an octopus, and they stretch all across Europe as well as the US. Did you know that these are the people who created the Hippy movement in San Francisco in the late 60’s - 70’s? They even (with the backing of the US government) arranged for a lab in Switzerland to mass produce LSD? Which was then taken to America and given out freely at College Campuses? Honestly, you think you know everything and then you discover more and more layers!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ive been trying to have a covid break but i had call from gp yest to arrange my jab for tomorrow (im fat so in fat bmi range). I said i dont want it yet as i have allergies. When i looked up ingredients of astra jab theres something in it called polysorbate 80 and it is sometimes in food and i thgt it sounds harmless til i read on further sounds very scary what it can cause! Part of me is really against the jab but me and my 18yr old son havent been in any building since early march and im worried what its doing to him mentally. But as @DreamDolly has said about her mum has still been told to shield. My cousin husband had pfizer jab two weeks ago and was ok no side effects but he had a colonoscopy few days after the jab as something was picked up from poo test. He had a scan yesterday and apparently he is now feeling really ill and my cousin is really worried about him. Not sure if its linked to jab but hes normally well and only 70.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ive been trying to have a covid break but i had call from gp yest to arrange my jab for tomorrow (im fat so in fat bmi range). I said i dont want it yet as i have allergies. When i looked up ingredients of astra jab theres something in it called polysorbate 80 and it is sometimes in food and i thgt it sounds harmless til i read on further sounds very scary what it can cause! Part of me is really against the jab but me and my 18yr old son havent been in any building since early march and im worried what its doing to him mentally. But as @DreamDolly has said about her mum has still been told to shield. My cousin husband had pfizer jab two weeks ago and was ok no side effects but he had a colonoscopy few days after the jab as something was picked up from poo test. He had a scan yesterday and apparently he is now feeling really ill and my cousin is really worried about him. Not sure if its linked to jab but hes normally well and only 70.
Oh, Samantha, I’m so sorry to hear that you and your son have been having a tough time lately. And I do understand that you want to get back to normal life as soon as you can, and like my mum, was under the impression that having the jab is the magic key that will open up the door to normal life. Except it doesn’t...
This is why I get so bloody angry with the government!! They’ve basically dangled a carrot in front of these people, who are desperate (like everyone) to get their lives back. It’s so unfair.
Whether you get vaccinated or not is only something you can decide. It’s not for anyone here to push you one way or another. But, whenever you want to chat (about anything!!) there is always someone here to chat to. I also hope that your Cousin’s husband is feeling better soon XX

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone watching muse of bbc2. it’s called Muse- simulation theory. What’s really interesting is the fact it was filmed/created in 2019 and between songs there are images and people talking about the fact there is no virus............bleeping hell there even talking about lockdowns

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I had the AZ jab today totally fine not even a sore arm (oddly) my mum had hers last week same thing no symptoms that's what swayed me to the AZ as I had a choice ,but they state on the patient information sheet it's not fullproof and SD etc must be adhered too .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Can cause anaphylactic shock ...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.