Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not to be a downer but I really dunno about that. It's crazy to me that the majority thinks we're a "freedom loving" nation (I mean shouldn't everyone be ffs) and we're in this mess cause we're not 'obedient' enough, when in my eyes we are actually a disgrace. They haven't even gotten an ounce of push back after putting us into what will end up being a 9 month lockdown for restrictions to remain for summer and then back in place again for winter. Told the vaccine was the only way out - when there are even undeveloped nations living completely normally - and then told it's actually not the way out and we have years of this to come. There's been riots and massive protests in Vienna, France, Italy etc for much less.

A lot of people were genuinely confused by the Holland (I think it was?) curfew riots as if they had no reason to be upset. When there is no logical or scientific reason to impose a curfew to fight a virus. If it's not about control then why are they... controlling us? Without justification? Weird

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong. But even if I view it as more of a 'fall of the West'/CCP takeover versus a global great reset I think the UK is finished in both scenarios. We seem to be the epicentre of this nonsense and no one's even that bothered. Not sure they can do anything to push us over the edge at this point, it's embarrassing
I would most definitely agree with you.

Story Time: During the height of the financial crisis in Ireland I was working in the UK and part of my job involved travel around the country (I was working in TV ironically lol). I remember lots of people spotting my very distinct southern Irish accent and the conversation was always the same "Why are you all taking it" in reference to what was going on with the bank bailouts here. More often than not I just laughed it off and said I haven't an iota why. There was this one farmer bumped into in Coventry or just outside it on my rounds, I had got a flat tyre in the lashing rain and he helped me to fix it and offered me some tea. When we were chatting he asked me the same thing "Why are you Irish just sitting down and taking this bank bailout and the IMF etc", and the thing was he was so confused by this. It gave me food for thought because it was normal to the Irish, the type of "ah sure what do you expect, we are in a crisis we need the IMF", and "ah sure what do you expect the billionaires need to be paid for taking a huge risk and loosing because they wont bet again in the future".

It brings me back to a video I posted here before by Tony Benn, the first time I ever seen it was a Michael Moore documentary called Sicko which I was watching on a flight to New York. It is about the USA healthcare system and its problems vs the UK and other parts of the world.

The part that sticks in my mind then and even now is Tony Benn saying the way to control people is to "Frighten Them, then Demoralize them", In Ireland during the financial crisis, Frighten them - People were kicked out on the street daily by baliffs (box ticked), Demoralize them - People lost jobs by the thousands weekly, and had no meaning to their life (box ticked) Result, nobody complained about the bailouts, or the temporary charge the Irish people are still paying as a tax today.

Applying the same logic to today.........

Frighten them:
There is a pandemic out there
You could carry the virus and you might not even know
Assume you have the virus
A new strain arriving at the first sign of hope (each and every time and bang on cue)
Non stop media gaslighting with zero balance (seriously nobody is allowed remotely question the narrative)

Demoralize them:
Lockdowns
Continuing lockdowns with no reasonable excuse
Wearing masks that clearly state on labels they are not designed for covid
Job Losses
Unable to see family and friends
Not allowed question a thing or you will be shamed by your local SJW mouthpiece
Confined to what is effectively house arrest

"see i think there are two ways in which people are controlled...first of all frighten people, then secondly demoralize them. An educated, healthy and confident nation is harder to govern." - Tony Benn

3:38 Video Timestamp

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I completely agree.
We know the virus exists, but after a year of living in fear the government can literally get away with anything at this point. People would literally sell their souls for freedom!

As a side note, I have been in an abusive relationship. I see pathological lying and gaslighting a mile off... now, we know they're not lying about the virus, but they have lied about cases - remember how they were double counting tests? Then there's the fact they're running too many counts on the PCR tests which will make more positive cases.
Cases is the key word - that doesn't actually mean that these people have the virus, it means they have had a test back that found the teeniest amount of covid in it. That doesn't make them contagious.

So that's lying

At the start I was scared, I heard 'virus' and immediately though the plague. Fast forward a few months of being right in the thick of it and I woke up.
I saw the abusive relationship the government had with us all, I saw the goalposts move and stopped buying into project fear.
I respect there is a virus, I use good hand hygiene and play by the rules (loosely), and thats it.
My pivotal moment was the 4 step pathway out of this, the last reason being 'no new varients'.
At that moment I knew we were fucked, because after a year of fear I knew people would accept anything thrown at them.

They've sold us down the swany by using every step that was right there, among others, that was right before everyone's eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The scariest thing is the longer this goes on for the more browbeaten and obedient we become. Any expectation of a real exit plan is off the table at this point. Tiers are considered normal life, businesses who have been shut for basically a year are waiting to find out when they are allowed to open only break even or trade at a loss for the rest of the year. And next. They're using personal savings to keep their businesses afloat with no end date in sight. If that doesn't get people off their arse to try and bring this to an end I honestly dunno what will.

Also, we've been at this for a bleeping year. I could understand it at the start when the risks were largely unknown. But a year on we now have plentiful data to suggest the government are inflating the figures, lockdowns kill and places that never locked down are doing better than us. You cannot eradicate a virus and clearly not with bloody lockdowns.

Also OT but the normalisation of the terms "restrictions" "tightening" "easing" makes me feel ill. Literally what have we become

Edit: my cousin who has diabetes also received a shielding letter for the first time to shield until the end of March. So that tells you all you need to know about our dear leader's announcement on the 22nd

Edit 2: More info on Israel's vaccine passport too. In black and white ladies and gents

1613674444527.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Honestly if some foreign force invaded the UK tomorrow the country would be absolutely f**ked - Brits have become so soft and this Covid mess has really reinforced that. I’m amazed at the levels of compliance there. At least here in America you have states like Florida where pretty much everything is open with no masks - it’s on our list to visit soon for a bit of normality.

the latest Delingpole podcast with Laura Perrins actually discussed this subject a lot, and what it would take for Brits to stand up for it. As they mentioned, when the warmer weather comes it will be impossible to keep people inside and people will just start having picnics in the park or on beaches, at that point it’ll be impossible to enforce as the numbers will be too great to police.

At this point you need some of the key players such as breweries to push back on the government regarding opening up again. Government have become one of the main spenders for media advertising in the last year, probably keeping them afloat, so they’re happy to keep the fear going as long as possible.

The leaked criteria for coming out of lockdown such as less than 1,000 cases a day is really depressing, if it’s true. They’ll never achieve that - between all the routine testing that goes on in hospitals, from people testing for work or who are meant to be quarantining after travel (the home test kits are about £200 for two swabs) - it’s literally insane. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly if some foreign force invaded the UK tomorrow the country would be absolutely f**ked - Brits have become so soft and this Covid mess has really reinforced that. I’m amazed at the levels of compliance there. At least here in America you have states like Florida where pretty much everything is open with no masks - it’s on our list to visit soon for a bit of normality.

the latest Delingpole podcast with Laura Perrins actually discussed this subject a lot, and what it would take for Brits to stand up for it. As they mentioned, when the warmer weather comes it will be impossible to keep people inside and people will just start having picnics in the park or on beaches, at that point it’ll be impossible to enforce as the numbers will be too great to police.

At this point you need some of the key players such as breweries to push back on the government regarding opening up again. Government have become one of the main spenders for media advertising in the last year, probably keeping them afloat, so they’re happy to keep the fear going as long as possible.

The leaked criteria for coming out of lockdown such as less than 1,000 cases a day is really depressing, if it’s true. They’ll never achieve that - between all the routine testing that goes on in hospitals, from people testing for work or who are meant to be quarantining after travel (the home test kits are about £200 for two swabs) - it’s literally insane. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can I just say I bloody LOVE the Laura and James delingpole chats. Makes me feel like I'm actually not completely insane and other public figures feel the same as us.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just got off the phone from my mum, and she’s so upset, because she spoke to her GP, and was told that even after she’s had her second jab, she’s going to “shield”, still wear her mask, and basically nothing is going to change...
She cannot understand WHY she’s unable to get her life back, and there’s thousands of people just like her, who all believed that having the vaccine would be their escape from this nightmare...
Many of these people are elderly, and may not have long left to live, and yet the government continue to move the goalposts....i honestly don’t know what to say to her anymore, and it breaks my heart that she’s crying because she’s frightened that this is never going to end..

Can I just say I bloody LOVE the Laura and James delingpole chats. Makes me feel like I'm actually not completely insane and other public figures feel the same as us.
How are you feeling today? Sending lots of love to you ❤

Look at this article from last year!! Apparently, scientists in Mexico are working on putting the covid vaccine in tomatoes!! And, I’m sure that i saw something recently about Gates actually funding this “research”!! What’s that old saying about the devil works hard but Bill Gates definitely works harder...😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
but they have lied about cases - remember how they were double counting tests? Then there's the fact they're running too many counts on the PCR tests which will make more positive cases.
Cases is the key word - that doesn't actually mean that these people have the virus, it means they have had a test back that found the teeniest amount of covid in it. That doesn't make them contagious
You hit on something here which I think will happen soon

The mysterious strain from Finland which cannot be detected by PCR test. Most don't even see the agenda here.... which is to have a new test made by someone who will toe the official line. The PCR test story is falling apart by the day and month with it's own creator saying its not recommended for use in justifying COVID diagnosis. With the lucrative airport on demand testing, and the public buy-in to lockdowns, it makes sense that a pharma giant will come up with the new better improved COVID test which can detect all these "undetectable strains"

Unrelated but interesting video

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Here’s another creepy story about Marguerita Alibert... She was a “Bordello” orphan who became a princess, and then a “Killer”....🙀

ETA- I’ve found an article about Marguerite Alibert, it’s well worth reading if you’re interested in the story..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just Going to throw in something light hearted, but does anyone remember RODS from the early naughtiest?

also, whatever happened to spontaneous human combustion? That was huge back in the day and use to freak me out as a child.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone looked at the “VAERS” (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) ?
For those who haven’t, have a look at this!!...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow that's mental! Is that the uk or worldwide?
I think it’s just for the Americans, as our one is the “Yellow Card” scheme (I posted about it yesterday)
Also, I just wanted to ask how your doing? after what happened with your beloved dog... ❤

I could be wrong but it looks to be USA data only... which is still shocking!, Its provided by FDA
Yes, it’s for the Americans (and Canadians I think)
In the UK we have the “Yellow Card” scheme.

I think it’s just for the Americans, as our one is the “Yellow Card” scheme (I posted about it yesterday)
Also, I just wanted to ask how your doing? after what happened with your beloved dog... ❤

Yes, it’s for the Americans (and Canadians I think)
In the UK we have the “Yellow Card” scheme.
And it's only been a month! That's mental!

Absolutely heartbroken @DreamDolly. The house feels so empty without him. Just couldn't let him go on in the pain he was in 😢. Thank you for asking though, it means a lot. Dogs are definitely angels that live amongst us ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This is just the beginning guys...
A young woman called Bonnie Jacobson was SACKED from her job as a waitress because she refused to get the vaccine!!
Apparently, she was trying to get pregnant, and was unsure about getting the jab until she thought it was safe to do so...
How long before this happens here? I’ve heard so many people calling for it, so I’d bet that it will be here as soon as possible..
And, are the Netherlands under some kind of “curfew”?

And it's only been a month! That's mental!

Absolutely heartbroken @DreamDolly. The house feels so empty without him. Just couldn't let him go on in the pain he was in 😢. Thank you for asking though, it means a lot. Dogs are definitely angels that live amongst us ❤
I know everyone always says this, but I promise you that it will get better. When I lost my gorgeous girl last year, I swear that I cried every day for a month, it was awful, so I get what your going through. ❤

Looks like I answered my own question!!
The Netherlands are definitely under a “curfew”...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
also, whatever happened to spontaneous human combustion? That was huge back in the day and use to freak me out as a child.
Omg, I remember all that! There were programmes on where you supposedly saw it happen - how are children of the 70s/80s not traumatised! 😂
It really scared me, I was convinced it would just randomly happen to people

Also I mentioned a few pages ago about the Elisa Lam conspiracy that's now on netflix. It's well worth a watch. I'm not convinced that the hotel staff didn't have something to do with it, but again thanks to crap policing its something we'll never know.
Interested to hear if anyone buys into the elevator game theory...?
Kendall Rae covers it here for anyone that doesn't want to watch the 4 part documentary

Hi, long term lurker 👋🏻 I saw a few pages back someone mention a book called thanks for the memories I read it as a pdf on google a few years back (there was also a video on YouTube of the author reading and explaining the book) it was very disturbing and sent me down lots of rabbit holes including a boy who went missing called Johnny Gosch and then led me onto some disturbing videos/articles about a Paul bonacci. The former FBI agent (Ted Gunderson) who worked with Brice Taylor (the author of thanks for the memories) also knew/interviewed Paul Bonacci who claimed to have helped (as a child himself) kidnap Johnny Gosch. Has anyone else looked into these conspiracies? I watched most of the videos on YouTube but it was a few years back.

• Heart
The Netherlands are definitely under a “curfew”...

And look how well protesting worked for them while we sit patiently after 4 MONTHS of lockdown waiting to find out when we are allowed to sit on a park bench again 🤦‍♀️ we are a total and utter embarrassment I'm sorry. Although saying that what the hell is going on in the ROI

Wanna park my official prediction here to see if I'm right in future:
  1. Lockdown until April, tiers until July (which still lockdown)
  2. July-September rule of 6 inside maybe but definitely social distancing and masks (this is not normality)
  3. Narrative building around NHS winter pressures, new variants, probably both
  4. October back into official tiers
  5. "Regretfully" we'll be put into another lockdown, dubbed "one last push"
  6. Then after a short time the economic impact will FINALLY be addressed - "we need to get the economy going again in any way we can" and vaccine passports will be proposed as the solution
  7. 'Freedom passes' issued to the vaccinated allowing them out of lockdown a la Israel
  8. Everyone else to vax their way out and secure their vaccine passport or wait until cases reach X amount
I'm extremely curious about how they'll handle the festive season again. Christmas being cancelled caused the greatest level of outcry I've seen thus far (ofc no one did anything about it though) and many die-hard COVID warriors actually broke the rules.

I think they'll either do a 5 day lockdown holiday like this year's proposal - no idea how that didn't set everyone's bullshit detector off, if we were really dealing with the Black Plague here and everything is for our protection, why would they give us a week off from these life-saving restrictions so we could murder granny - OR we'll see all of this play out pre-Christmas and we'll need to vax our way to festive freedom. "Vax for xmas" they'll call it. Or "vaxmas" (😂 but 😭)

Although saying all that by the end of 2021 they would have firmly established that they can get away with literally anything with nothing more than a few harshly worded tweets in response. So maybe no crimbo this year either

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.