Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a ridiculous waste of space, couldn't explain the stink if it came out his own arse.
The vaccine is not 100% effective, nothing is.
To put this in another way, imagine we're talking about contraception. You could swear by the pull out method (distancing) but it's not 100% You could use a condom (mask) but, it might tear, not fit... (chin strap, unwashed) This knobhead is trying to convince everyone to go on the pill. You might have side effects, it's not for everyone. It's not 100% either but it's the best we have for now. You are at least risk if you do all 3 things but even if you do, you could still find yourself pregnant. Everyone with half a brain understands this but he's standing up saying, 'well, uh, everyone's might get pregnant because we don't know if any of these methods work but please do them anyway' He doesn't understand to be able to explain.

That's why everyone needs to get on board with all aspects of the 'swiss cheese' layers of protection until enough people are vaccinated (to reduce serious cases) and let the virus mutate down. The new strains are not more deadly, they are just able to spread faster. It's still Russian roulette if you die or not. Based on previous pandemics this will be over when enough people are dead the rest who are alive don't give a tit about being dead. The vaccine, masks, distancing in all those flawed ways, lowers your chances of being that serious case. If you feel you are healthy and willing to take the risk, fine, no one should force you. But the difference between the virus and pregnancy is consent. You are bleeping everyone you come in contact with without any protection and I do not give my consent to be in the 5% who despite me taking all precautions gets pregnant. Or dies. Whatever.

This is a messed up analogy but im just ranting now.

If I'm wrong, I would have worn a mask, if you are wrong, you will have killed thousands. Highest death rate IN THE WORLD.

Yes, our economy is fucked, the nhs is fucked, the Tories did this before the pandemic and Brexit. They had the option to put stricter rules in the beginning but they put the economy before lives and now they have made both worse. They have blood on their, 'ppe contracts to mates, failed track and trace, straving children, privatising nhs, brexit lies etc.' hands.

I'm probably going to delete this, it's not the right place but I'm so angry about this bs.

You are correct, the economy, people's lives, everything is a mess. But we do also have a pandemic. They are compatible not comparable, there wouldn't be one without the other. We can't ignore it and acting like we can is irresponsible.
But if you're wrong, you will have permanently lost every single one of your civil liberties and consented to a police state, system of mass surveillance and tracking and state overreach into every aspect of human life. But by that point the framework will be so deeply embedded that it will be far too late to turn back. There is a hell of a lot more to lose than just wearing a mask.

I understand that this concept doesn't even enter your mind because you believe all of this has been done in good faith. And sometimes I’m in disbelief that something this evil can be happening and try to convince myself otherwise. But then I remember that I'm thinking from a place of privilege and many individuals throughout history have suffered under similar regimes and have had to rise up. History tells us that governments cannot be trusted with this type of power. We’ve already been told that restrictions will be needed next winter which means the Coronavirus Act will extend to then at least. Postponing the elections in MAY tells you everything you need to know - we are no longer free.

The virus is real and that’s what makes this so evil. But is it worth losing our entire way of life for and not having a free world to pass down to our children? Not for me, and particularly not when it seems the government is intent on running out the clock until the economy completely collapses which will result in thousands more dying. I understand your anger but it is misplaced. You shouldn't believe anyone on this thread is selfish and doesn't care about people dying because it just isn't true. I get the "your right to choose to expose yourself to the virus means someone else might die" concept, everyone on here does and was probably of that opinion a few months ago. But that line of thinking has enabled governments to build internment camps in 2020. That either terrifies you or it doesn't so at that point we reach a stalemate.

I believe that the elite have no care for human life and are using ours against us to force us into a new and very unpleasant way of life. Nothing I say is out of ignorance or no concern for the consequences - not that I agree with the scale, mind you - I just believe the alternative will be much much worse in all aspects. At the end of the day we both want what we believe is best for humanity. I hope I've explained my position.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad I found this thread! I don’t even know where to start with it all.

First off, why are they still using PCR tests when they have proven to have a 90% false positive rate. And why are they trying to find new cases. It’s almost as though they want people to have Covid on their death certificate.

Why are they deliberately putting the fear of god into the general public? Surely if there was such a huge crisis they would be trying to calm people down like they did at the beginning. It’s almost criminal how sinister the Covid campaigns are now.

Why are they still using the lockdown policy when they have actually been proven to be ineffective on a whole.

How have they been allowed to give million pound contacts out to their mates. Surely thats a massive conflict of interest. I mean Vallance actually has shares in big pharma companies to do with the vaccine!!

Why does it state on the WEF website that their corporate partners are Pfizer and AstraZeneca!!? If that’s not suspect I don’t know what is.

And finally why is no one in the media asking these questions! They seem completely complicit in all this which to me is the most sinister of all.

I usually try to switch off my brain from it all otherwise it’ll explode but these are questions that eat me alive daily 😂
All great, valid questions. Do you remember how we were introduced to Covid? We were fed with footage of people in Wuhan dropping dead on the streets. What a crock of tit. This was only ever intended as control via fear. I must admit, it did scare me until I actually got Covid, which was just a dose of flu basically, not the certain death I was led to believe. Background, I am in 3 levels of vulnerability for this, worst of all severe asthma. I’ve had pneumonia twice, much worse. I’ve met so many people who have lost family members to “Covid”, only they are now seeking legal representation because they didn’t die from Covid. They died within 28 days of a test, one from a heart attack, one a brain haemorrhage and one in a car crash. All had Covid on the death certificates.

Lies, lies, lies. I’ve always banged on about how we are controlled by the food and drug industry. Bottom line, and I’ll shout this in case you can’t hear “THERE IS NO MONEY IN A HEALTHY SOCIETY”. They poison us on the daily, via food, water, prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (which btw everyone knows kills but have they banned them - NO).

Doctors are brainwashed at medical schools to believe what they are told is the only way. Have a conversation with one about well established alternative therapies and you’ll see just how brainwashed and arrogant they are. It’s not their fault. The drug companies run the show. Any alternatives are classed as quackery, normally because they are cheap and accessible to all (read The Borax Conspiracy). I’m sure many go in with wonderful philanthropic reasons, but that’s how they get manipulated. Also talk to doctors who have left the industry because they’ve seen the light.

Having said that, Doctors are useful in some circumstances, there are some great drugs like antibiotics, but they are only prescribing drugs, many new to the market, that are sold to them through the drug companies as cure all snake oils. Doctors are not pharmacists/chemists. They only prescribe based on what they’ve been told.

You have to ask why we’re so fearful because, after all, we’re all going to die, yet we’re all trying to die of something less serious. Does it matter? My philosophy is to live each day the best you can and not worry about what “THEY” tell you. Yes, your grandma/grandpa is going to die, usually in their 80s or 90s something will get them, maybe even Covid. Probably if they’re frail a common cold will get them. That’s just life.

Please don’t take any of this as a lack of empathy, more just common sense. I’m a person who lost both parents by the age of 18. The pain is astounding, but we’re all on that path, so why not just enjoy the ride. Being afraid of death and being led to believe that doctors will stop you dying is a great money spinner and brings me back to my first point, control through fear.

I also echo every word @chanandlerbong said above.

Try spending an hour in my head 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
All great, valid questions. Do you remember how we were introduced to Covid? We were fed with footage of people in Wuhan dropping dead on the streets. What a crock of tit. This was only ever intended as control via fear. I must admit, it did scare me until I actually got Covid, which was just a dose of flu basically, not the certain death I was led to believe. Background, I am in 3 levels of vulnerability for this, worst of all severe asthma. I’ve had pneumonia twice, much worse. I’ve met so many people who have lost family members to “Covid”, only they are now seeking legal representation because they didn’t die from Covid. They died within 28 days of a test, one from a heart attack, one a brain haemorrhage and one in a car crash. All had Covid on the death certificates.

Lies, lies, lies. I’ve always banged on about how we are controlled by the food and drug industry. Bottom line, and I’ll shout this in case you can’t hear “THERE IS NO MONEY IN A HEALTHY SOCIETY”. They poison us on the daily, via food, water, prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (which btw everyone knows kills but have they banned them - NO).

Doctors are brainwashed at medical schools to believe what they are told is the only way. Have a conversation with one about well established alternative therapies and you’ll see just how brainwashed and arrogant they are. It’s not their fault. The drug companies run the show. Any alternatives are classed as quackery, normally because they are cheap and accessible to all (read The Borax Conspiracy). I’m sure many go in with wonderful philanthropic reasons, but that’s how they get manipulated. Also talk to doctors who have left the industry because they’ve seen the light.

Having said that, Doctors are useful in some circumstances, there are some great drugs like antibiotics, but they are only prescribing drugs, many new to the market, that are sold to them through the drug companies as cure all snake oils. Doctors are not pharmacists/chemists. They only prescribe based on what they’ve been told.

You have to ask why we’re so fearful because, after all, we’re all going to die, yet we’re all trying to die of something less serious. Does it matter? My philosophy is to live each day the best you can and not worry about what “THEY” tell you. Yes, your grandma/grandpa is going to die, usually in their 80s or 90s something will get them, maybe even Covid. Probably if they’re frail a common cold will get them. That’s just life.

Please don’t take any of this as a lack of empathy, more just common sense. I’m a person who lost both parents by the age of 18. The pain is astounding, but we’re all on that path, so why not just enjoy the ride. Being afraid of death and being led to believe that doctors will stop you dying is a great money spinner and brings me back to my first point, control through fear.

I also echo every word @chanandlerbong said above.

Try spending an hour in my head 🤪
You and @chanandlerbong have nailed it and both have worded it much better than I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But if you're wrong, you will have permanently lost every single one of your civil liberties and consented to a police state, system of mass surveillance and tracking and state overreach into every aspect of human life. But by that point the framework will be so deeply embedded that it will be far too late to turn back. There is a hell of a lot more to lose than just wearing a mask.

I understand that this concept doesn't even enter your mind because you believe all of this has been done in good faith. And sometimes I’m in disbelief that something this evil can be happening and try to convince myself otherwise. But then I remember that I'm thinking from a place of privilege and many individuals throughout history have suffered under similar regimes and have had to rise up. History tells us that governments cannot be trusted with this type of power. We’ve already been told that restrictions will be needed next winter which means the Coronavirus Act will extend to then at least. Postponing the elections in MAY tells you everything you need to know - we are no longer free.

The virus is real and that’s what makes this so evil. But is it worth losing our entire way of life for and not having a free world to pass down to our children? Not for me, and particularly not when it seems the government is intent on running out the clock until the economy completely collapses which will result in thousands more dying. I understand your anger but it is misplaced. You shouldn't believe anyone on this thread is selfish and doesn't care about people dying because it just isn't true. I get the "your right to choose to expose yourself to the virus means someone else might die" concept, everyone on here does and was probably of that opinion a few months ago. But that line of thinking has enabled governments to build internment camps in 2020. That either terrifies you or it doesn't so at that point we reach a stalemate.

I believe that the elite have no care for human life and are using ours against us to force us into a new and very unpleasant way of life. Nothing I say is out of ignorance or no concern for the consequences - not that I agree with the scale, mind you - I just believe the alternative will be much much worse in all aspects. At the end of the day we both want what we believe is best for humanity. I hope I've explained my position.
What freedom did we have before that we would lose? (Genuine question) We've all been tracked and traced and stopped and searched and lied to for years. Anything in the Corona virus act is peanuts compared to the new laws coming now that Brexit is here and we don't have to follow any human rights standard anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been listening to MJs 'They dont really care about us' song and it was pretty eye opening. I felt like he was another one of us who knew was what going on but tried to warn us. He alluded to being blackmailed, reputation ruined for not complying. He says at the beginning that the video/song is not about race and I believe that as he had black cops and white people in chains. The video was banned in 1996. I used to believe he was a pweirdo but now I'm not so sure. The government/elite are scum and aren't even trying to hide it at this point. They are getting their way at any cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I couldn't sleep, my brain won't stop going over things. I don't have proof, just a hunch but hear me out... I don't think the virus is man made, it's been called biological warfare but I don't think it is. Virologist have been expecting another pandemic for years and warning governments but only a handful took notice. It's really shown up the opportunistic corruption and incompetence of world leaders but there have been a few that got it right.
Also, given the NWO and Cabal, elites etc. Is a well known antisemitic trope that has been around for centuries, if there was any truth to it, they would have taken over by now. I don't think it's possible for one entity to control the whole world, the world leaders are far to divided to go along with it.
I think it's more subtle and sinister. I think someone who has beef with the west (Russia maybe?) Is using psychological warfare, divided and concur by starting the Q movement and turning Trump into the false prophet. Did you see that Parler, where all the plans for storming the Capitol were made, it was taken down from Amazon and is now being hosted by a Russian company and Nancy Pelosi 's laptop nearly being sold to Russia is being investigated. I think this is much more plausible given that cambridge analytica already influenced the US election and Brexit. I don't think it's random or coincidence that 'algorithms' coral people into such divisive echo chambers.
My gut feel is that another world war is imminent and it's easier to fight countries that are already broken from the inside.
I would agree, however I listened to a respected professor talk about how the virus had missed steps to make it an organic leap from animal to human. He went into great detail that I cannot recall now, but he knew his stuff, he a,so spoke about how lab mice have evolved in such a way they are no longer viable to be used in drugs trails. It was fascinating. Just pure truth from his knowledge base without agenda.

• Wow
If the public found out how much tax money was embezzled through dodgy COVID contracts (test and trace, PPE, laptops, school meals etc..) they'd probably never vote again. The Goodwill foundation has done such a good job at exposing this yet BBC and the other news broadcasters fail to report it.

This Government truly are the most despicable group ever in office. They've let the virus kill and destroy as many as possible so they can profit more from it. And no, I'm not some hard lefty who hates the Tories anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would agree, however I listened to a respected professor talk about how the virus had missed steps to make it an organic leap from animal to human. He went into great detail that I cannot recall now, but he knew his stuff, he a,so spoke about how lab mice have evolved in such a way they are no longer viable to be used in drugs trails. It was fascinating. Just pure truth from his knowledge base without agenda.
We'll have to agree to disagree then.

Reactions: 2
The UKs #ioapro is January 30th. Ours is called 'The Great Reopening'. In Italy 30000 restaurants opened and apparently the government loosened certain lockdowns. People need to feed their families and keep their businesses open.
Screenshot_20210120-134300_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We'll have to agree to disagree then.
That’s fine. Seems we both have compelling but different information sources for it.
Your theory as a whole is plausible. I wasn’t trying to be disagreeable. Just share info, I was unaware you had found conflicting info. 🙂

• Heart
The UKs #ioapro is January 30th. Ours is called 'The Great Reopening'. In Italy 30000 restaurants opened and apparently the government loosened certain lockdowns. People need to feed their families and keep their businesses open. View attachment 393238
I don’t even know anyone with a small business but may spend some time campaigning for this locally this weekend. I’d also like my self-proclaimed “champion of the high street and small businesses” MP barred from every business she has voted to destroy so may add that in there too 😂

Reactions: 7
If the public found out how much tax money was embezzled through dodgy COVID contracts (test and trace, PPE, laptops, school meals etc..) they'd probably never vote again. The Goodwill foundation has done such a good job at exposing this yet BBC and the other news broadcasters fail to report it.

This Government truly are the most despicable group ever in office. They've let the virus kill and destroy as many as possible so they can profit more from it. And no, I'm not some hard lefty who hates the Tories anyway.
Definitely don’t need to be a hard lefty to agree with that! 🙂

I often disagree with a lot of theories but I honestly don’t even think we can consider what you posted as a theory. The evidence is staggering that the Tories have absolutely emptied billions out the public purse and got rich themselves or affiliated companies/friends/family have. It’s very sickening and I genuinely shudder to think how more brazen or worse this administration could get.

Reactions: 11
I don’t even know anyone with a small business but may spend some time campaigning for this locally this weekend. I’d also like my self-proclaimed “champion of the high street and small businesses” MP barred from every business she has voted to destroy so may add that in there too 😂
My feeling is if everyone stands up and says duck off, what can they do? They (the rule makers) work for us. That’s the people speaking. Unfortunately, there’s a high percentage of people who are compliant to rules. I’ve never walked with those people. Unquestioning, fearful, complicit, gullible. Impressed with people’s status in life rather than character and motive. They can’t lock everyone up. The common man needs to unite to stop this madness. To say, no, we’ve had enough! This will all end very badly if we allow the few to control the many. If I was younger I’d be incarcerated by now 😂

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m new here! So glad to have found this thread.
I don’t deny that there is a virus, I don’t deny that it has the ability to make some people very sick.
However... I do think there is more going on and I don’t understand how so many people have blindly gone along so far.
I don’t live in fear of a virus that I have a very high chance of making a full recovery from after feeling crap for a few days, however I do live in fear of where we are headed as a society.
We have been lied to, from the minute Boris said “it’s just 3 weeks to flatten the curve”.
My questions are as follows:
1) why waste money on the nightingale hospitals and all that they entailed when they knew that the NHS has been horrifically understaffed for years. Where were the staff ever going to come from? As I understand they are now mostly decommissioned as they cannot staff them. What was the point? The only things I can think of, mass hysteria the public thinks “oh my gosh look at the sizes of hospitals we are going to need for these people alongside the hospitals we already have” and to line the pockets of their mates once again.
2) why the fascination with this 1 in 50 people have covid, that means 98 in 100 don’t have it. Again people seem blind to this number, I know which one I prefer my odds with.
3) why this virus? We didn’t shut down for mad cow disease, bird flu, swine flu etc so why this one, which when you look at the data that is so readily available it is in the main killing people that are on or around the average mortality rate for the UK anyway. Whilst I wouldn’t wish loss on anyone unfortunately the only two things you can guarantee in life are death and taxes.
4) when will this end, when will we be able to se our families again? Socialise again? Act like the social animals that we are once again.
This isn’t living this is existing and it’s really starting to get me down.
Especially in a world where you are vilified for having an opinion that differs to that of MSM.
Sorry long post apologies if I haven’t articulated myself very well, I get all wound up and excited cause I have nobody else to talk to about all this 😂
Edited: spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's not going to be called furlough is it, its going to be some kind of benefit. The wording of that article is very particular

People aren't going to obey lockdown this summer, they've already given up one last year. The vaccine should be rolled out by April to everyone vulnerable.

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m new here! So glad to have found this thread.
I don’t deny that there is a virus, I don’t deny that it has the ability to make some people very sick.
However... I do think there is more going on and I don’t understand how so many people have blindly gone along so far.
I don’t live in fear of a virus that I have a very high chance of making a full recovery from after feeling crap for a few days, however I do live in fear of where we are headed as a society.
We have been lied to, from the minute Boris said “it’s just 3 weeks to flatten the curve”.
My questions are as follows:
1) why waste money on the nightingale hospitals and all that they entailed when they knew that the NHS has been horrifically understaffed for years. Where were the staff ever going to come from? As I understand they are now mostly decommissioned as they cannot staff them. What was the point? The only things I can think of, mass hysteria the public thinks “oh my gosh look at the sizes of hospitals we are going to need for these people alongside the hospitals we already have” and to line the pockets of their mates once again.
2) why the fascination with this 1 in 50 people have covid, that means 98 in 100 don’t have it. Again people seem blind to this number, I know which one I prefer my odds with.
3) why this virus? We didn’t shut down for mad cow disease, bird flu, swine flu etc so why this one, which when you look at the data that is so readily available it is in the main killing people that are on or around the average mortality rate for the UK anyway. Whilst I wouldn’t wish loss on anyone unfortunately the only two things you can guarantee in life are death and taxes.
4) when will this end, when will we be able to se our families again? Socialise again? Act like the social animals that we are once again.
This isn’t living this is existing and it’s really starting to get me down.
Especially in a world where you are vilified for having an opinion that differs to that of MSM.
Sorry long post apologies if I haven’t articulated myself very well, I get all wound up and excited cause I have nobody else to talk to about all this 😂
Edited: spelling
One answer to all of this.
FEAR = CONTROL
In ye olden days, if you refused to do what was asked of you by a monarch/ruler, your head was cut off and put on a pike as a reminder to others as to who was in control. Nothing much has changed, we’re still ruled through fear. The Catholic Church rule through “the fear of God”. They are just a continuation of the Roman Empire to this day. Some despot/despots always feel a need to be in control and it really pisses me off that the majority just go along with it.

Look what Hitler, Ivan the Terrible, Pol Pot, etc, etc, achieved through fear. It’s bleeping unbelievable!!! History repeats itself and seemingly nobody learns a damn thing from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So in my job we have all been offered the vaccine as soon as we fill out the online link we have an appt with days/hours most have had them this week I’ve not said anything, so today a manager asks when my appt is and I say “ah I’m not fussed I’m low risk, more to go around for the the ones who need it”
Honestly you would of thought I said I like to eat children 😱
I don’t give a tit what people do even if I don’t agree BUT why are people so bothered by those that don’t want a vaccine for something with 98% survival rate!! I then went on to say you’ve never asked if I’ve had my MMR before or anything else why so bothered about my health now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.