Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump claimed from the start that the virus wasn’t all it was claimed to be. He warned of the efficacy of testing. He was called mad. Low and behold, he was right but the credit for anything will go to Dementia Joe. Trump also banned all flights from China at the outset. He was called a racist. Now Biden is reinstating bans on flights from Europe and UK Trump lifted, but he’s a bloody hero. I’m not for any political parties but I hate hypocrites!
I have to agree with this. Many a know-it-all woke journalist at the time were calling a proposed flight ban to be a xenophobic move. There’s nothing xenophobic about protecting your country’s people. China didn’t think twice and don’t about banning flights when see fit.

It’s not really a conspiracy theory as such but I’m sick to death of the simpering over Kamala Harris and joe Biden. But especially Harris. Even the hinch thread have got a gushing title towards her. The woman slept with other women’s husbands to get to the top. Used blackmail to advance her career. While she was mayor she incarcerated more black people (men especially) than anyone before or after. Separating them from families for small misdemeanours. Oh she’s someone to look up to. No thanks. Shagging her way to the top. She said joe was a rapist then changed her tune pretty quickly.
As for Biden. Don’t get me started. Suddenly the WHO tests are invalid. Oh shock
I completely agree about the unnecessary gushing. And have you seen the headlines today about the way the National Guard have been thanked for their inauguration service?

Portland can burn to the ground. The regular civilians’ businesses can be looted and set fire to, their lifelong livelihood burnt to rubble, leaving many impoverished - Kamala deems it “wonderful” and Nancy shrugs her shoulders and says “it is what it is.”

Then in Washington DC, someone has a twirl on Nancy’s swivel seat and suddenly the country is under imminent threat and national guard must be called in. And, by the way, look who was having a carry on during the inauguration...Antifa.

Disgusting hypocrisy. None of them really give a tit about the people of America.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to agree with this. Many a know-it-all woke journalist at the time were calling a proposed flight ban to be a xenophobic move. There’s nothing xenophobic about protecting your country’s people. China didn’t think twice and don’t about banning flights when see fit.

I completely agree about the unnecessary gushing. And have you seen the headlines today about the way the National Guard have been thanked for their inauguration service?

Portland can burn to the ground. The regular civilians’ businesses can be looted and set fire to, their lifelong livelihood burnt to rubble, leaving many impoverished - Kamala deems it “wonderful” and Nancy shrugs her shoulders and says “it is what it is.”

Then in Washington DC, someone has a twirl on Nancy’s swivel seat and suddenly the country is under imminent threat and national guard must be called in. And, by the way, look who was having a carry on during the inauguration...Antifa.

Disgusting hypocrisy. None of them really give a tit about the people of America.
Couldn’t love this more. I just don’t understand how more people can’t see through the charade. It really is a swamp of people who have been rattling around the Capitol for 40+ years. Trump was an outsider and whatever people’s personal feelings are about him, they need to look past that to see what’s really happening. He was in power 19 minutes before they started the impeachment process. Ask yourself why. They never wanted an outsider, a non politician seeing what really goes on in there. Me thinks they doth protest too much. They are attempting it again to make sure he never gets into their lair again. They want to destroy him.

It was an eye opener for me when I started watching CNN. It’s clear to see who pays their wages. The entire system is so corrupt and they actually don’t really care who sees it. They have every news network constantly bleating on about the “bad man” whilst all the time, in plain sight, they behave like a bunch of geriatric vultures. It disgusts me! Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden need to be in care homes. In any other profession in the world they would no longer be in that position in their 80s. Think about that. I’d like to see someone like Candace Owens in power. I’d put my ticket on her.

Reactions: 17

Yes the military treatment was disgusting. Luckily a new Rep congressman went and fed them and took them back inside. And now I see that Biden is reversing the pulling out of troops from Iraq. We’ll be at war again soon and here in the uk we always follow along like a lapdog getting our forces killed. Have to agree with others, the Trump presidency has really opened my eyes to the levels of corruption from the top, to media, social media, schools, our civil service here in uk etc. If that’s his legacy then I’m glad. It’s got me looking deeper into everything and finding alternative sources. And finding out things that are labelled a conspiracy are actually true. As for who’s next in 2024, I think the Dems will change everything so the opposition will never get back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Forced PCR tests in China
Absolutely terrifying. For a virus that has a 99.97% survival rate. Practically 100% for under 60s. Its disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Move a long people, nothing here to see, except ever moving goal posts. How people aren't seeing through this bullshit is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Angry
I saw someone posting regarding the the vax seeeeen not changing dna and calling people for thinking it can do such a thing... I'm not sure it was this thread.. It may have been the "to have the vax seen or not" thread

Sorry.. Pressed send before I'd finished!

I just stumbled across this... Not sure how legit it is as I don't have a copy of the publication to verify

If you can, it is best to click the picture and go through the other pics attached as I think it lifts information from the article

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think mRNA technology in medicine is potentially incredible. Its being used to develop cancer vaccines with promising results.

Edit - browsed the parts of the article posted there. Where does it mention nano technology?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think mRNA technology in medicine is potentially incredible. Its being used to develop cancer vaccines with promising results.

Edit - browsed the parts of the article posted there. Where does it mention nano technology?
Cancer vaccines really? .. Wow! How long have we been waiting for that?
That would have saved my little boy and my sister had it come along sooner.
I can't imagine how many lovely family members could have been saved with a cancer vaccine. All the money they donated for all these years is finally reaping rewards?
Really!
I find it incredible, and I'm not alone that they managed to find a vaccine for the "KillerCovid" when they know next to nothing about it within a year!!!
You gotta hand it to the WHO, they are magicians.
It's a feckin miracle!
Not buying it.. Sorry.

• Heart
I saw someone posting regarding the the vax seeeeen not changing dna and calling people for thinking it can do such a thing... I'm not sure it was this thread.. It may have been the "to have the vax seen or not" thread

I just stumbled across this... Not sure how legit it is as I don't have a copy of the publication to verify

If you can, it is best to click the picture and go through the other pics attached as I think it lifts information from the article

What would be the point?

If the public found out how much tax money was embezzled through dodgy COVID contracts (test and trace, PPE, laptops, school meals etc..) they'd probably never vote again. The Goodwill foundation has done such a good job at exposing this yet BBC and the other news broadcasters fail to report it.

This Government truly are the most despicable group ever in office. They've let the virus kill and destroy as many as possible so they can profit more from it. And no, I'm not some hard lefty who hates the Tories anyway.
I’m not anti-Tory at all. Have voted for them in the past. I cannot forgive letting that complete thicko be education secretary at this crucial time though.

I’ve always been really big on the importance of voting but after the last 10 months I am never, ever voting again. Feel foolish for ever having done it.

Cancer vaccines really? .. Wow! How long have we been waiting for that?
That would have saved my little boy and my sister had it come along sooner.
I can't imagine how many lovely family members could have been saved with a cancer vaccine. All the money they donated for all these years is finally reaping rewards?
Really!
I find it incredible, and I'm not alone that they managed to find a vaccine for the "KillerCovid" when they know next to nothing about it within a year!!!
You gotta hand it to the WHO, they are magicians.
It's a feckin miracle!
Not buying it.. Sorry.
I didnt mention covid. Only that I think mRNA seems like a very interesting medical development particularly in immunotherapy for certain cancers. However, cancers are incredibly complex - given that there are literally 100s (more?) types of cancer. It is very challenging to create a vaccine that trains the immune system against tumours as they are much more heterogenous, v different from an infectious virus. Most of them are still in trials currently.

Sorry you have suffered terrible losses in your family, thats dreadful. But therapies like these are potentially how we can provide hope for people in future.

Reactions: 6
Is this only about covid conspiracy or others too?

Myself and my partner like listening to podcasts about music conspiracy I.e. tupac alive/elvis alive, lead singer of msp who disappeared,mj at his own funeral.does anyone recommend any we could maybe have a listen to? We have done just conspiracy theory on Spotify but there's so many to choose from

We like this genre as love theory and music so combine the 2

Reactions: 7
What would be the point?
It gives some mentions to desigining babies etc.. Bypassing certain genes to create healthier systems

It wasn't specifically targeted at coronavirus but I found the peices attached quite interesting with regards to where we are headed with technology. The term designer baby has been around for a while now I think about and its not the first time I've heard it but looking one step closer to reality (if we aren't already there!) and then you have folks like Elon musk and thier ideas of an ai / human future... Its just interesting to read

Is this only about covid conspiracy or others too?

Myself and my partner like listening to podcasts about music conspiracy I.e. tupac alive/elvis alive, lead singer of msp who disappeared,mj at his own funeral.does anyone recommend any we could maybe have a listen to? We have done just conspiracy theory on Spotify but there's so many to choose from

We like this genre as love theory and music so combine the 2
I also think about this stuff! I will look into the Spotify one as didn't know they had things like that on there :)

Not real life at all and complete fiction but you reminded me of a short story Stephen King wrote... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Know_They_Got_a_Hell_of_a_Band (not a conspiracy! Just a fictional story:))

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not anti-Tory at all. Have voted for them in the past. I cannot forgive letting that complete thicko be education secretary at this crucial time though.

I’ve always been really big on the importance of voting but after the last 10 months I am never, ever voting again. Feel foolish for ever having done it.
I feel the same. I shamefully have voted Tory at every election/local election for the past 10 years (I live in a labour stronghold that for the first time turned con in 2019)
Never ever again will I vote for them- I feel so ashamed and I am appalled at how they have dealt with everything over the past year but I could never bring myself to vote labour either. I’ll definitely be skipping the next few elections (if we ever have them!!)

The DNA thing...
"Editing" DNA has pros and cons. Yes it could mean designer babies which is of course not good and completely unnecessary.

It could also, potentially, mean "hacking" someones immune system to retrain to destroy cancerous tumours, or even replacing defective genes, like ones that causes alzheimers or other diseases to develop.

I posted the idea that it could alter DNA in some way, but somebody jumped down my throat so I let it go. Not worth arguing about. Thanks for finding this. It all sounds so dodgy and experimental to me. I think you’d have to have a screw loose to have that injected into your body. It’s a definite no for me on the vaccine. 👎

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"Editing" DNA has pros and cons. Yes it could mean designer babies which is of course not good and completely unnecessary.

It could also, potentially, mean "hacking" someones immune system to retrain to destroy cancerous tumours, or even replacing defective genes, like ones that causes alzheimers or other diseases to develop.
I have no idea about this sort of thing in all honesty.. I can read it but scientifically I have no actual understanding.

Being able to heal cancers and alzheimers would be a huge step! I'm sure most of us have had freinds / family with these terrible diseases 😔

I wonder... If this was possible what would it mean for ageing and longevity in general?? I may be way off but surely being able to alter specific genes and with the world we live in currently (influencers etc) I could see this being a sort of "death becomes her" scenario also! Not trying to create a conspiracy!! Just makes you wonder how far it could go and if it could work for one thing it could work for another

Not sure that is conspiracy thinking lol... Just future ponders 😊💭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.