Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The troll soon scuttled off these pages though when he was called out for targeting Joan
If you're directing at me, no I didn't scuttle away, I was banned for a couple of days. I'm not troll, because I have a different opinion to someone else. What other forums, have been on, I would like to know.

Reactions: 1
If you're directing at me, no I didn't scuttle away, I was banned for a couple of days. I'm not troll, because I have a different opinion to someone else. What other forums, have been on, I would like to know.
You don’t get banned for nothing .....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is this?! Where are they taking us? What do they know that we don’t?!
I remember all this from last year, ‘preparedness month’ when at that point Brexit was going to be happening soon, lots of similar tweets and posts from police forces etc. It was so alarming and caused a fair bit of panic, al for ‘awareness’ - struck me as a subtle way of saying, get ready in case we’re fucked

• Wow
Doctor on GMB just now saying another lockdown will achieve nothing but an economic mess and a wave of mental health issues and suicide. She said we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and the rest of us need to live alongside it. Finally a bit of common sense. I live in NI and last week here there were 0 covid related deaths and 33 suicides.

P.S Was too scared to post this on the covid thread so posting it here where people respect each other's opinion 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This video is interesting, it’s called MK Ultra Glitches, and check out Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, quite disturbing actually...😱

I also agree with everyone in this thread about COVID. The reaction has been OTT. I have thought this way since April. I wear a mask in shops, etc, though to avoid any hassle.

People acting sanctimonious about it really bugs me, too.

A few weeks ago I was shouted at by a manager of McDonald's because my mask wasn't covering my nose (a few seconds after I had walked in and was about to use the self service machine). A lot of the workers and the people that were sitting down eating weren't wearing masks... so I don't know why I was so different.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I think that user is notorious on other forums for trolling like this. I recognise the writing style.
im the same as you, i think its over the top, but i do take precautions just in case, and i do think theres more to it x

Doctor on GMB just now saying another lockdown will achieve nothing but an economic mess and a wave of mental health issues and suicide. She said we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and the rest of us need to live alongside it. Finally a bit of common sense. I live in NI and last week here there were 0 covid related deaths and 33 suicides.

P.S Was too scared to post this on the covid thread so posting it here where people respect each other's opinion 😂
ha im scared of the covid thread, i try to reassure people who are scared , because i was scared at the beginning. we shouldnt be scared should we ? its daft x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It was a real tweet but has been subsequently deleted!! Even more suspect!

Can you say where you saw this? Or post a link please? I need to look into this!!! 😳😱
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I didnt mention other forums, so I don’t know which others you’re on.I didn’t name you either, so you’ve taken it that you were seen as trolling.

• Haha
  • Heart

In NI over the week-end, two more patients died from Covid 19 . I think that brings the total to seven in the past week. All deaths were due to covid 19 outbreaks across two hospitals. Daisy Hill and Craigavon Area.
The 33 suicides in the last week claim is still unsubstantiated as statistics for that period haven’t been released.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Listen to this “leaked” video of ABC news anchor Amy Robock caught “off mic” discussing how the network would not run the Epstein story when it first broke, over threats from the British royal family threatening them “in a thousand different ways”. So the network buried the Epstein story to ensure they would still get access to interviews with Prince William and Kate!!
I found this story by watching the video that I just posted by the director of a film called “A Child’s Voice” which was banned from Amazon in June this year despite being on the site for the previous 18months. The director talks about the systemic abuse, trafficking and murder of children that stretches from Hollywood right to the top of government, and the heads of industry as well as all the major newspapers and tv news stations.
Child trafficking is just the tip of the iceberg, there is also forced organ harvesting, as well as satanic ritualistic murders. This is a $150 billion dollar a year industry, and I’ve been told that on a website called “edge.org” there are comments from “G” discussing child trafficking, and that “G” is none other than Bill Gates. I’ve also been told that on the website “crazy days and nights” to look out for Tracy Beans testimony.
The main stream media seem to have “debunked” pizzagate, but that was just them burying the story. Child trafficking is still happening - there are even children who are sent by boat from Haiti to the Vatican!! Project Veritos is a good place to start digging...

• Heart
  • Wow
I know! I’ve just read that article - all the twists and turns.

It does seem more likely.
Given how dodgy Crimewatch was as a program, I could see that and the BBC wanting their top female presenter handled. Wasn't there something that only he knew she'd be going home then? Perhaps tipped off people when was the best time etc? In return rewarded with all sorts.

This brave lady, Anika Lucas, is a survivor of child sex trafficking, here is her YouTube video..

This is interesting..!!!

Re: Madeline McCann, found this video from last year exposing “fake facts” about the case. Worth a look...🧐

This video references the Jill Dando murder that was discussed on here earlier..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For all those who still don’t believe that a vaccine can be designed to “modify” behaviour, check out this leaked Pentagon presentation video!!...😱

Apologies, my bad, this is the Madeline McCann video..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Listen to this “leaked” video of ABC news anchor Amy Robock caught “off mic” discussing how the network would not run the Epstein story when it first broke, over threats from the British royal family threatening them “in a thousand different ways”. So the network buried the Epstein story to ensure they would still get access to interviews with Prince William and Kate!!
I found this story by watching the video that I just posted by the director of a film called “A Child’s Voice” which was banned from Amazon in June this year despite being on the site for the previous 18months. The director talks about the systemic abuse, trafficking and murder of children that stretches from Hollywood right to the top of government, and the heads of industry as well as all the major newspapers and tv news stations.
Child trafficking is just the tip of the iceberg, there is also forced organ harvesting, as well as satanic ritualistic murders. This is a $150 billion dollar a year industry, and I’ve been told that on a website called “edge.org” there are comments from “G” discussing child trafficking, and that “G” is none other than Bill Gates. I’ve also been told that on the website “crazy days and nights” to look out for Tracy Beans testimony.
The main stream media seem to have “debunked” pizzagate, but that was just them burying the story. Child trafficking is still happening - there are even children who are sent by boat from Haiti to the Vatican!! Project Veritos is a good place to start digging...
Child slavery and trafficking has been going on for a long time. During the whole BLM, I remembered this article. https://www.scotsman.com/regions/ab...w-aberdeen-children-were-sold-slavery-1490465

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.