Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all these fires and explosions? Does this normally happen in August each year?

What did you think of the Beruit blast ,I thought it was a nuke when I first saw it ? now there's complete unrest even though the government have resigned ..And the oddest thing was the the Alter in the Orthadox church 1km away was completely untouched even the oil burner was still burning 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What did you think of the Beruit blast ,I thought it was a nuke when I first saw it ? now there's complete unrest even though the government have resigned ..And the oddest thing was the the Alter in the Orthadox church 1km away was completely untouched even the oil burner was still burning 🤷‍♀️
I said as soon as it happened that it looked like a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). Also, there was eyewitness reports that before the blast, there was a blinding white flash, which is what happens when a DEW is fired.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought it was a nuke at first. I really don't know what's going on. A DEW could have been used in many of these incidents, apart from things like the volcano erupting in Indonesia. I guess you have to think if these are deliberate attacks, who stands to gain from them? Are they being used to destroy evidence, cause chaos, distract from other news? I'm keeping my eyes on all this...👀

• Heart
Sadly, I think this is true.
When you think about the hundreds of kids that were in care homes in the 80’s, when Childline first started, how many of them that were abused by bastards like Saville, Cyril Smith, Edward Heath, even Mountbatten. And these kids may have seen Childline as their only hope, and yet, we don’t have any idea if these kids were “silenced”? Sadly, I would say that some of them must have been..

I thought it was a nuke at first. I really don't know what's going on. A DEW could have been used in many of these incidents, apart from things like the volcano erupting in Indonesia. I guess you have to think if these are deliberate attacks, who stands to gain from them? Are they being used to destroy evidence, cause chaos, distract from other news? I'm keeping my eyes on all this...👀
It’s quite interesting that the whole Lebanese government have resigned though, and none of them were killed..
Did they have prior knowledge that this would happen? Who would gain from more unrest in the Middle East? Israel? Who is Israel’s main ally? The US...Hmmm...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The world's like a apocalyptic movie atm, it was the mushroom effect of the blast made me think of the images from yrs ago of Hiroshima..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow. I've never heard of DEW before! I posted a video a few pages back of the inverted colour showing the flash in the sky, really looks like a DEW to me now I know what they are 😥 I am horrified. Also just to add I was in Indonesia a few years ago and volcanic activity really common there, flights to Auz were grounded for weeks so I don't think that one seems suspicious

The world's like a apocalyptic movie atm, it was the mushroom effect of the blast made me think of the images from yrs ago of Hiroshima..
And remember when I was investigating Project Blue Beam, and there was that French Canadian journalist Serge Monast? He said that prior to this happening, there would be earthquakes, and other natural disasters (Although im calling these “natural”, I think we are now aware that these things can be manipulated by technology). And that these “disasters” would be near previous archeological sites, and the “new” disasters would lead to new archeological discoveries that would prove that every religion has been “interpreted” wrong, thus leading to the “fake alien invasion” and then the fake second coming...
Quite scary that the Vatican have knowledge of this event, which is meant to happen in 2025. And before you write this off as crazy, please be aware that people have died after exposing this!!
I have even found a book that references this happening!! And, it’s a new book!!

Wow. I've never heard of DEW before! I posted a video a few pages back of the inverted colour showing the flash in the sky, really looks like a DEW to me now I know what they are 😥 I am horrified. Also just to add I was in Indonesia a few years ago and volcanic activity really common there, flights to Auz were grounded for weeks so I don't think that one seems suspicious
First rule of a critical thinker (or conspiracy theorist, but I prefer critical thinker!!). Always be suspicious 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes exactly but now I understand, (as a result of Beirut), it doesn't have to be an atomic bomb to cause that sort of reaction. We really do not know what weapons government's have and what they are capable of. It also reminds me of 9/11 an (alleged) attack in peace time, where I suspect, we will never find out what really happened.

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I'm afraid I haven't researched much on Project Blue Beam so I wasn't aware 'natural' disasters could be manipulated to happen. This being the case, unfortunately, the fear based possibilities are therefore endless. God help us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And remember when I was investigating Project Blue Beam, and there was that French Canadian journalist Serge Monast? He said that prior to this happening, there would be earthquakes, and other natural disasters (Although im calling these “natural”, I think we are now aware that these things can be manipulated by technology). And that these “disasters” would be near previous archeological sites, and the “new” disasters would lead to new archeological discoveries that would prove that every religion has been “interpreted” wrong, thus leading to the “fake alien invasion” and then the fake second coming...
Quite scary that the Vatican have knowledge of this event, which is meant to happen in 2025. And before you write this off as crazy, please be aware that people have died after exposing this!!
I have even found a book that references this happening!! And, it’s a new book!!

First rule of a critical thinker (or conspiracy theorist, but I prefer critical thinker!!). Always be suspicious 😉
What do you mean, the false prophet ?

Reactions: 2
Sadly, I think this is true.
I've heard this too. Mentioned before the co-founder Sarah Caplin is married to Nick Ross from Crimewatch. I posted on a previous thread how dodgy it and she is. Crimewatch is believed to have been set up for similar reasons.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m probably better off posting a video as it’s a lot to understand...

This video is all about Project Blue Beam.

Basically, When this fake Alien invasion begins, there will be actual stealth bombers amongst them, and, apparently, the “real” bombers will be attacking people, but the blame will be on the aliens and the people will believe that they are being protected. So, frightened people are easily manipulated (just look at Covid), and there will be a new “second coming” who will be worshipped universally, but this second coming is a lie, he is not for the people, he works for the One World Government that will take over after the fake alien attack. They say that this man is called Mitrae, and he will prove that all religions have been misinterpreted, and because of these “natural disasters” new religious artifacts have been “found” that will prove him right. But, the end game is to usher in a one world government, and a one world religion.

So, everytime I hear about an earthquake, or fires, or the bizzare weather in China, I just think that it’s another step closer...😱
And, they do have the technology to cause earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc. So I’m doing what Spinidge is saying, watching everything....☠👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m probably better off posting a video as it’s a lot to understand...

This video is all about Project Blue Beam.

Basically, When this fake Alien invasion begins, there will be actual stealth bombers amongst them, and, apparently, the “real” bombers will be attacking people, but the blame will be on the aliens and the people will believe that they are being protected. So, frightened people are easily manipulated (just look at Covid), and there will be a new “second coming” who will be worshipped universally, but this second coming is a lie, he is not for the people, he works for the One World Government that will take over after the fake alien attack. They say that this man is called Mitrae, and he will prove that all religions have been misinterpreted, and because of these “natural disasters” new religious artifacts have been “found” that will prove him right. But, the end game is to usher in a one world government, and a one world religion.

So, everytime I hear about an earthquake, or fires, or the bizzare weather in China, I just think that it’s another step closer...😱
And, they do have the technology to cause earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions etc. So I’m doing what Spinidge is saying, watching everything....☠👀
Too far out for me ,but someone on the covid thread is worried about a parent that lives near them she's obsessed with this kind of thing and posts stuff on SM she has a 12 yr son and has said she has her suicide pill ready for New Years eve ,..Is she taking this to the extreme ..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another interesting video re: Project Blue Beam...😱

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub just wait for the pooh poohers to get a load of that post!!!
Oh I’m well aware the angry emoji gang are coming for me 😂😂😂
ETA bleeping Pancakes...😎
(The pancake thing is because the same argumentative person - you know who!, was very rude to the lovely Barb, who was making a valid point about how chemicals are in everything, and certain ones obviously don’t mix!!)
So, that’s why the pancakes thing started!!
Let’s have a bet - how many angry or sick emojis will I get this evening??!! 😂😂😂

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub just wait for the pooh poohers to get a load of that post!!!
They are on their way, I can smell them!!
Bet it’s the same old people, with the same angry faces..!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh @TheJoanCollinsFanClub i love your posts and your personality but that post has really scared me 😫 please tell me what the other outcome could be? 😉
Always remember that the past cannot be changed, but the future hasn’t happened yet !!
This thread is a place where we can come and exchange stories and ideas. I’m mortified that I’ve scared you, that wasn’t my intention at all, maybe I should post trigger warnings in future!!
Anyhoo, I’m sending you a virtual hug Rebecca..
🤗🤗😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure that the same would have been said about Saville in the beginning..
Also, why the sarcasm? It’s a Conspiracy thread, so perhaps you could explain why you believe that Blair’s “cottaging” past is BS?
where is the evidence? Any evidence bar this blog?
When I was younger Jimmy Saville jokes were rife, I've never heard anyone joke about tony Blair cottaging. Also I'm not entirely comfortable with the conflation of cottaging and child abuse 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.