Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PaddyDomino

"The directives emanating from “experts” now are beyond shocking. Having abandoned all pretense of “following science” and being “evidence-based,” health officials and media are making a major propaganda push for people to get THREE JABS this fall: a brand new covid shot (which has not gone through any reported trials for safety or efficacy at all), the latest flu shot, and the newly unveiled RSV vaccine"
(Six people in the RSV vaccine trial group developed Guilliane Barre syndrome or other neurological complications, compared to zero in the placebo group - but the “numbers are too small to draw any conclusions,” so they’ll be trying it out on the population to find out for sure whether it really causes these devastating problems. For pregnant women, there was a significant increase in premature births and neonatal deaths among those who received the RSV shots in the trials - see details in my August article linked below.)
"Along with these shocking recommendations for the individually dangerous vaccines, we are being told that while there is no data on the safety of getting the RSV shot TOGETHER with the covid and flu vaccines - “some experts” advise that vulnerable individuals should GET ALL THREE IN ONE VISIT, while the CDC and FDA monitor for problems. In other words, people are being told with a straight face to go and be part of a population-wide experiment."
---
Don't believe the hype,turn off your TV,boost your immune system naturally, get fresh air,fresh food,keep hydrated,do deep breathing, ginger,vit c, d and zinc,black elderberry, garlic,echinecha, gargle with acv or salt, stay well, get well,get on with your lives and fook the vaccines and fook the c word.
I was at a bus stop a couple of weeks ago and got chatting to an elderly lady waiting there too.
She had a terrible cough and turned to me to say she'd had a chest infection for past three weeks. She looked at me, kind of hesitated, and then said that she'd had loads of chest colds since she'd been vaccinated, and that she really regretted taking the covid vaccine.
She said she never in her life had had so many colds.
I told her to boost her immune system with, as you say, high dose Vitamin C and D and loads of garlic.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Poddular

VIP Member

Even suggesting there are adverse reactions and deaths from COVID-19 vaccines is “taboo at every level of our society,” said Dr. James Lyons-Weiler, founder of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge.

“It’s a political taboo, it’s a scientific taboo, it’s a medical taboo,” Lyons-Weiler said. “The taboo is that no one is allowed to know about vaccine injury. And if you know about it, you’re not allowed to talk about it, especially about vaccine deaths, even when we have something as serious as myocarditis, blood clots, brain issues, and strokes.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Another oncologist speaks out - maybe they are actually seeing something. This is the same medical school my brother went too. At the graduation ceremony one of the speakers actually went on about how brilliant the vaccines were for pregnant women. :rolleyes:

1696049413585.png

"At the end of last year I reported that I was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). I was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of my patients affected has been rising ever since. I saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in my patients just this last week. Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the US. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally my colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere). All these cancers are occurring (with very few exceptions) in patients who have been forced to have a Covid booster whether they were keen or not, for many so they could travel. So why are these cancers occurring?

T cell suppression was my first likely explanation given that immunotherapy is so effective in these cancers. However we must also now consider DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development, a feature made even more concerning by reports that mRNA spike protein binds p53 and other cancer suppressor genes. It is very clear and very frightening that these vaccines have several elements to cause a perfect storm in cancer development in those patients lucky enough to have avoided heart attacks, clots, strokes, autoimmune diseases and other common adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines. To advise booster vaccines, as is the current case, is no more and no less than medical incompetence; to continue to do so with the above information is medical negligence which can carry a custodial sentence. No ifs or buts any longer. All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now." Angus Dalgleish

1696049611457.png

---
1696049913104.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Freedom of Information data up to May 2022 shows 133 Covid vaccine-injured people had their VDPS claim approved on causation – but not on disablement.
---
A person’s disability level is based on decades-old legislation that focuses on physical industrial injuries, such as the loss of a limb, rather than autoimmune or neurological conditions that are prevalent in vaccine injuries.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
How it started:

-Produces spike protein lasts a short time.
-Injection stays in the deltoid
-95% efficacy
-Prevents transmission
-No link to periods
-No link to myocarditis
-Stops transmission.
-No vax in breastmilk.

How it's going:
-vaccine found in breastmilk
-Linked to myocarditis
-Linked to period issues
-Does not stop transmission
-Widespread biodistribution acknowledged by the college of American surgeons.
-Spike protein found up to 4 months later
-Vaccines bought with efficacy unknown
-Does not prevent transmission
-Frameshift and unknown protein production.

Don't need to be a member of Mensa to see you were lied to.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
"Tis strange -- but true; for truth is always strange; Stranger than fiction; if it could be told."

Lord Byron's Don Juan (1823):

Title title credit : @xyzcba

1685470964417.png

• Heart
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
View attachment 2304884

Aw everyone in their posh suits and frocks and there's lil' Volodymyr, resolutely turning up in his character combat colours to imply he went there straight from the trenches or the mess room, not a spare moment to even put a tie on.

Standing there looking as though he's waiting for the Amazon man to bring his parcels.

I see through this pantomime, this charade, this costume manipulation.
Never a bit of dirt on them either 😂…I’ve a feeling he knows he’s being sidelined and played by the big boys, will he keep going with it? or is he too far ingrained he can’t turn back?

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From another Tattler:

1689322848223.png

Follow up response:

1689323023676.png

The vaccine manufactures ARE NOT immune from liability??! :ROFLMAO:

Could try your luck at getting blood from a stone from the UK compensation scheme and proving you are 60% disabled.

---
1689323894585.png

Just had to wait to Sep 2022:

---
Typically small but may not be for everyone:

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Love it when the "experts" get grilled by senators.

🤪

Senator: "Can you explain why the vaccine causes myocarditis? Yes or no?"

Pfizer rep: "Senator the benefit risk profile "

Senator: "Yes or no. You clearly don't understand the pathway do you because you can't explain it. I'm not referring to the cost benefit"

Pfizer: Senator I am happy to take your question and come back to the committee to provide. I might just clarify I was not referring to a cost benefit analysis I was referring to the benefit risk ratio and communities around the world continue to recommend. (the vaccine)

Senator: "That's not the question I'm asking."

---
If you click through you can see the other questions.

Senator: "Did Pfizer test if the vaccine could be used to stop transmission?"

Senator: Did your legal teams see if these products satisfy the dentition of gene therapy?

As one poster always used to say "Context" Full hearing is here:

---
Scottish vaccine injury group:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
What’s Trump feeding that kid 😳View attachment 2397914
Beyond meat products? :LOL:

1692802960769.png

---
All this talk about another “planned” lockdown is stressing me out. I can’t do that all again and I’m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks 🥲
I personally don't see another lockdown for covid happening, everyone can see the damage they caused.

You also don't have to have anymore vaccinations if you don't want to either.

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
This is where you are!

I couldnt see y'all on general chat - is there a conspiracy to hide you here but anti conspiracy on GC?! 😜
Nothing to add but wondered what happened to monkey pox pandemic (rhetorical again!)😉
Listened to a show promoting protein via insects, erm let the middle class or rich eat cockroach/beetle burgers

See familiar posters on other thread 😊
IRL always happy to debate and question mainstream news

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Who’s smellyfish ? or should I not ask? Sad if true!
The rancid c*nt that laughs at people telling their truths. But gives nothing back. A bystander of society. A sneerer, giving nothing of value. Rancid.

• Sad
  • Heart