Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayverve

Heres my mad conspiracy, seen Loads of talk about ufos last few months or so, governments releasing documents, I think will be a fake hologram alien spacecraft one day or invasion. Project blue beam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

xyzcba

VIP Member
Haven't read this whole thread but what ye thinking about this agenda 30 people are talking about. Is it a load of bollocks? Or ?
Sorry you haven't had replies on this. Lots of people don't want to post on here what they really think anymore as they'll just get torn apart on another thread, so I think they're choosing to go elsewhere.

• Heart
I was disgusted to see my local hospital maternity ward posting on Facebook that pregnant women should be getting the covid vax.

Was really please to see people linking articles about it having no proven result for stopping covid and there being no evidence that covid is of significant risk.

I saw the thing about pantriatic cancer, my first thought was a hormonal contraceptive, implants or iuds maybe

• Angry

xyzcba

VIP Member
Has anyone heard of the film Sound of Freedom that's just been released in the US? You'd be forgiven if you haven't as it hasn't had a lot of advertising about it. Amazon and Netflix refuse to stream it. Its about child trafficking. A cinema chain in the US is showing it but people have been turning up to watch with pre-booked tickets only to have tickets refunded due to the air conditioning not working (this was in North Carolina). Strangely enough people were commenting that they had the same problem but in different states all over the US. Probably it won't get the views so will be pulled from viewing. Im guessing the powers that be will be happy! Apparently Elon Musk has said that he will stream it on twitter.
It's just not something I could watch, but I'm glad that attention is being drawn to it. The subject puts the fear of God in me.
So sickening that the elite scum just get away with treating people like playthings. They've probably just paid off the cinemas.
A lot can be said for Elon Musk but he plays more by his own rules than the others.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Just to clear up something for someone:

"But surely if he died because he’s vaccinated everyone who was vaccinated would be dead or dying?"

Vaccine batches were not the same.

"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) was concerned about the difference in quality between clinical batches and proposed commercial batches of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Specifically, EMA had major concerns over unexpectedly low quantities (around 55%) of intact mRNA in batches of the vaccine developed for commercial production. "

---
"Pfizer also declined to comment on what percentage mRNA integrity it is aiming for, nor would it address questions about the cause of the unexpectedly low percentage mRNA integrity in certain batches, leaving open the question of whether it could happen again.

Moderna declined to respond to any of The BMJ’s questions, while CureVac told The BMJ that “it is too soon to give details.”

Still #Safeandeffective though peeps.
---
Tyrion Lannister : Let me give you some advice, b****d. Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Last edited:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
If I come across anything about it in the book I'll let you know. Hope your pregnancy is going well xx
Thank you! Yes all going smoothly thankfully. Found out we are having a boy which is really nice. Poor thing being born into this mental world 🤣

• Heart

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Welcome!
Yes I don't think the UFO (sorry UAP) 'news' is any surprise to most CT - old news as it were.
I expect some CT believe in Bluebeam, some don't, and some believe in a mixture.

I'm of the mindset that we'd have to be hideously arrogant and stupid to think that it is just us, in all that space. And of course other species have visited, they have far more advanced technology than us. But to lots, the human brain can only comprehend what it knows, hence why if you say you believe in 'aliens' you're laughed at.

I can't wait for disclosure. I think it's fascinating. And just might creak open the smallest of minds.
Thank you, apologies as I posted and then realised be the comments further up I've probably posted at a bad time and was going to come back and repost later 🥹

It really is fascinating and I've been on a binge most of the evening. Either way it's really interesting and an eye opener!

I'm also truly sorry for everyone who has lost their fur babies recently, I can't imagine what your currently going through, and send you all and your families love and comfort. They are always still with us in some shape or form 🐾

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
It's sad isn't it? I have seen a few posters post on other threads, and they share private and personal details and talk about their problems....which I am absolutely not judging because I have done the same....(and I and several other people on here have been sympathetic many times over)... however when I was going through a very hard time...I got sneering remarks and nasty posts written about me (and my children) and an actual pile on was instigated against me ....where I was basically ripped to shreds..called a miserable person, told to not overshare...told in no uncertain terms that nobody was interested in my sad and miserable life...told off for allegedly always talking about myself....😳...this is despite me having many different area's of interest and nearly always going out of my way to offer support whenever anyone has ever needed it....shamed for pretending to be a good mother (wow someone clearly still has mummy issues themselves 😴 don't most of us but then again why project it onto others and presume I must be a bad mother just because that's what they had themselves growing up...🙃
Clowns ..🤡👿....
I should laugh really that I managed to trigger them so much just by being myself.....says a lot

Then once I took a step back from the forum I realised how insidious and toxic all of this is .... somehow I managed to turn my life around in a better direction, but imagine if I,d really let them get to me, imagine if I'd been in their shoes and felt suicidal....and all the hate thrown my way (from some people on that thread).....that could have actually tipped someone over the edge....when many people join in a pile on and even laugh at you (and you feel like you have to defend even your own distress)?
What does that say then about those people (before they get all high and mighty and defensive)?

I would say that the brutal lack of empathy and understanding of others is something that is at the root cause of their own misery....
Words have power so does the group or mob mentality, once you become aware of that you become more mindful, because the energy we send out comes back to us.

My apologies for looking back at the past, and paying attention to the worst behaviour of the few, (because most people on tattle have been intuitively compassionate and understanding and helpful), but it's always that very vocal few that (unfortunately for themselves) always draw attention to their own deficiencies ironically by drawing attention to other people's.

I think some of them are caught in a trap of their own making... maybe they should think as well about how they respond and react to others instead of just trying (in some, not all cases) to just get a reaction or response to others at their own convenience, when they need it of course, and greedily harvesting other people's energy and time, and feeling like they are entitled to be supported even admired, all the while other people are expected to be roasted and ridiculed and sent to tattle life Siberia....just about exiled....😬....yes we'll leave them to it then....it's like being at school where the so called popular few tried to rule the roost and lorded it over others, surrounded by the flying monkeys that always joined in and even instigated bullying of others.... because they don't know how to be confident and happy with natural power or charisma, no they have to enforce it and try to intimidate and attack.....just because they feel insecure....in other words....

It's all a cover up, a projection and a defensive shield, probably they actually shielded themselves during COVID...as if that was the only virus...(coming from the outside) and not the one some of them have coming from inside themselves.....but then again sickness is attracted to sickness...no wonder they had a field day talking about it and themselves and their own collosal need for validation and self importance, hmm 💅
I'm sorry you had to go through that Mis.

I honesty wish I knew you in real life.

You have always been so supportive to us and I hope you know we really do appreciate you.
---
Mensa member lacking common sense 😂…BTW I was a bit premature on my earlier post 😅

Did I 😂 I don’t remember it 😬…I notice one of them asking advice about taking back the deranged, dangerous CT that was beyond help they were so far down CT rabbit holes 🕳spent two yrs dissociating themselves with them and now….🙄
It was a while back but I can and do remember the most random stuff. Trying to put that to good use now, by learning a new word a day after talking to my friend yesterday. ( Girandole )

Gotta stay safe. History has shown ideas have always been dangerous when they can spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

I'm that Diva

I work in the NHS and a handful of colleagues have been off ill, some testing positive, some not. I'm fine as per, might make the frothers froth by claiming its my pure blood.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
I wonder how many of those that act so high and mighty donate their blood? Something so simple, a truly selfless act. I think I can answer that just by reading the way they write.

I have to say though, I love how Pureblood gets right up their noses 😂

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
"A&E were concerned about my blood pressure and clots given that I’d had AZ."
"The hospital advised me to have Pfizer as my second jab. When I questioned this, I was told, ‘Do you want to die from Covid? You’re sick but you’ll be sicker if you catch it.’"

This is a previously published article but it has similarities with my mum's experience. (Except she wasn't daft enough to get a 2nd jab). My mum was very ill for about 10 days with numerous doctor callouts , thought she was dying with an allergic reaction and since then has suffered a myriad of " unknowns" many the same as this lady but with added anaemia/severe vit b 12 deficiency /tinnitus/blackouts/toe problems/eye problems/feelings of going mad. She was diagnosed with POTS but thinks they just wanted to give her a name for her never ending SIDE EFFECTS.
I make no apologies for repeating this story as despite sneerers trying to shut people up, I believe that this is a scenario ( to a greater and lesser extent) that has been playing out quietly up and down the country/World the last 2 and a half years.
Not everyone is a big gob on sm. Sm isn't even a thing in most people's lives that I know.
Talking of big gobs I see the nasty neighbours are putting more and more posters off posting on here.☹
Oh what beautiful people to choose to humiliate and hate on strangers purely because they chose not to have a needless,experimental medical procedure and dare to talk about this and other things they don't understand/agree with. But strangely can't keep away from.
You'd have to be a certain kind of sick person to put a laughing emoji on a post about your Mum being ill.
What a vile creature they are. Thankfully anyone reading this can see them for what they are.

Probably best suited to sticking to the 'other side of the fence' where denial is welcomed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

xyzcba

VIP Member
I have read all the threads on Tattle and a number of people who said those who didnt have the covid vax were selfish, are on there taking vital medication from those who need it and not giving a shit.

So many are ill and posting about it on the threads and no one is listening or just telling them to work through it and totally ignore them when they say they will have to give up. it's like any negative posts are invisible.
That's because 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' apparently Kizzie! Personally I train to be the strongest version of myself.

I still never got how we were all so selfish for not taking it. When they were queuing up to get their 3rd, 4th, 5th and I didn't even have 1! What about the less developed countries? Oh no don't worry about them as long as you're 'protected' 😂

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
"Justin flies to Spain to tell us it’s hot there

THE BBC thought it would be a good idea to fly their Climate Editor, Justin Rowlatt, to Alicante last week, so that he could tell us all it’s hot in Spain.
With his shirt buttons undone, he self-importantly intoned that temperatures there were ‘expected to hit the late thirties over the next few days’; and it was, of course, all because of global warming.
Maybe he should learn not to trust the BBC’s propaganda, because in the event temperatures peaked at 36C before quickly declining:"

Most of what is posted on here ( especially by me) isn't ct , it's just us trying to fight the bullshit,propaganda ,lies,censorship, and fear that surrounds us.
It struck me that when an agenda of concern that doesn't stand up to scrutiny is questioned, this questioning brings about the most name calling, labelling and faux outrage BUT NO REAL debate.
Repeat after me " right wing", " anti-vaxxer " " qanon" " trump lover" " racist " " anti semitic " " gammon" .
Seemingly OK to laugh at vaccine injured ( ha fucking ha) but then get outraged at a few ,not very bright sm posts on people's illness asking are they vaccinated. There are not very bright people in all walks of life but to use their sm posts as a counter argument to the issues of concern isn't very bright in itself.
The Greek fires were started deliberately.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
The pandemic being the perfect example! If the gov hasn’t of been caught out lying people would still have believed Hancock was telling the truth, some fought tooth n nail on here after people started questioning things…Seems they’ve now retreated back under their rock 🪨
Elderly disabled and those with learning disabilities were denied medical care instead given midazolam avoidable deaths, do you think there was people speaking up at the time saying hang on a minute?

Of course people spoke up even if it was just a few and they were shut down by pieces of shit that more or less said shut up you random thick deranged scumbags don’t stand in our way

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
@rainbowlemon I was just posting the exact same clip!
Secretly hoping to conjure up the genie 🤣.
I never understood how some sectors (and posters) were so vehemently against, even the possibility, that a very cheap drug may be effective covid 19 treatment. Even censoring and shutting down discussions...
Well obviously I did

• Heart
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
You definitely get the sense with most of them that something has happened in their life which has caused them to feel incredibly unfulfilled and unhappy.

Things you also notice over time on a small forum like Tattle which seem odd when mental illness is used against us. One of them posting frequently about their eating disorder, another feeling suicidal . A third about her traumatic upbringing, but she was noticeably nicer after she was diagnosed with a autoimmune condition. Fourth a member of Mensa but doxxed herself by posting photos of herself online and giving her first name in posts.

Someone else was adamant that "covid stopped with them" and raged about how selfish people were. When she herself said she tested positive, she still posted about popping into her local store and posted on the M&S thread.

It is easy to direct your hate on people you have simply been told to hate.
Mensa member lacking common sense 😂…BTW I was a bit premature on my earlier post 😅
---
It's sad isn't it? I have seen a few posters post on other threads, and they share private and personal details and talk about their problems....which I am absolutely not judging because I have done the same....(and I and several other people on here have been sympathetic many times over)... however when I was going through a very hard time...I got sneering remarks and nasty posts written about me (and my children) and an actual pile on was instigated against me ....where I was basically ripped to shreds..called a miserable person, told to not overshare...told in no uncertain terms that nobody was interested in my sad and miserable life...told off for allegedly always talking about myself....😳...this is despite me having many different area's of interest and nearly always going out of my way to offer support whenever anyone has ever needed it....shamed for pretending to be a good mother (wow someone clearly still has mummy issues themselves 😴 don't most of us but then again why project it onto others and presume I must be a bad mother just because that's what they had themselves growing up...🙃
Clowns ..🤡👿....
I should laugh really that I managed to trigger them so much just by being myself.....says a lot

Then once I took a step back from the forum I realised how insidious and toxic all of this is .... somehow I managed to turn my life around in a better direction, but imagine if I,d really let them get to me, imagine if I'd been in their shoes and felt suicidal....and all the hate thrown my way (from some people on that thread).....that could have actually tipped someone over the edge....when many people join in a pile on and even laugh at you (and you feel like you have to defend even your own distress)?
What does that say then about those people (before they get all high and mighty and defensive)?

I would say that the brutal lack of empathy and understanding of others is something that is at the root cause of their own misery....
Words have power so does the group or mob mentality, once you become aware of that you become more mindful, because the energy we send out comes back to us.

My apologies for looking back at the past, and paying attention to the worst behaviour of the few, (because most people on tattle have been intuitively compassionate and understanding and helpful), but it's always that very vocal few that (unfortunately for themselves) always draw attention to their own deficiencies ironically by drawing attention to other people's.

I think some of them are caught in a trap of their own making... maybe they should think as well about how they respond and react to others instead of just trying (in some, not all cases) to just get a reaction or response to others at their own convenience, when they need it of course, and greedily harvesting other people's energy and time, and feeling like they are entitled to be supported even admired, all the while other people are expected to be roasted and ridiculed and sent to tattle life Siberia....just about exiled....😬....yes we'll leave them to it then....it's like being at school where the so called popular few tried to rule the roost and lorded it over others, surrounded by the flying monkeys that always joined in and even instigated bullying of others.... because they don't know how to be confident and happy with natural power or charisma, no they have to enforce it and try to intimidate and attack.....just because they feel insecure....in other words....

It's all a cover up, a projection and a defensive shield, probably they actually shielded themselves during COVID...as if that was the only virus...(coming from the outside) and not the one some of them have coming from inside themselves.....but then again sickness is attracted to sickness...no wonder they had a field day talking about it and themselves and their own collosal need for validation and self importance, hmm 💅
Wow! Didn’t know you were singled out by the goonies 😕 you come across as such a lovely person from your posts, unlike some judgemental, hypocritical twats that are always waving one flag or another 🙄 keep on being you x
---
I am a huge M&S fan and for transparency have 41 company shares .

The poster was raging about a co-worker giving it to them when they could have got it from anywhere.

Why not be #selfish in that case and risk spreading it to their usual elder customers when there are Halloumi kebabs + feta & spinach wraps involved.

For credit: it was Monga who spotted that one.
Did I 😂 I don’t remember it 😬…I notice one of them asking advice about taking back the deranged, dangerous CT that was beyond help they were so far down CT rabbit holes 🕳spent two yrs dissociating themselves with them and now….🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member

https://margaretannaalice.substack.com/p/you-cannot-break-usollowing poem is dedicated to all the truth-tellers besieged by lie-tellers, abusers, bullies, dividers, and defeatists.

"Whenever you’re feeling deflated, discouraged, or beaten down, listen to We Are Warriors and read this poem. And keep this post on hand to share with anyone who tries to break you."

"You can target us.
You can bully us.
You can fear-bomb us.
You can scold us.

You can name-call us.
You can gaslight us.
You can banish us.
You can troll us.

You can promulgate lies.
You can even believe those lies.

But it doesn’t make them true.
No matter what you think.
No matter what you feel.
No matter what you do.

Our words speak for themselves.
Our character speaks for itself.
Our love speaks for itself.

You can shun us.
You can shame us.
You can shove us.
You can shackle us.

You can slight us.
You can spite us.
You can strip us.
You can stomp us.

Your whispering only makes you louder.
Your sneaking only makes you rasher.
Your bludgeoning only makes you bloodier.

You can malign us.
You can muffle us.
You can mandate us.
You can mothball us.

You can declaw us.
You can defrock us.
You can debank us.
You can delete us.

Your arrows only fill our quiver.
Your barbs only sharpen our thinking.
Your slashes only craft our kintsugi.

You can sully us.
You can splinter us.
You can segregate us.
You can sever us.

You can abuse us.
You can accuse us.
You can assault us.
You can administer us.

Your hatred only makes us love more.
Your darkness only makes us light more.
Your malevolence only makes us brave more.

You can disarm us.
You can detain us.
You can demonize us.
You can decimate us.

You can indoctrinate our children.
You can injure our children.
You can iatrogenocide our children.
You can inter our children.

But you cannot break us.
You cannot break us.
You cannot break us.

You will not break us."

• Heart
  • Haha

Poddular

VIP Member
"A month ago, I mentioned evidence (provided by the Dutch Institute RIVM) of a dramatic increase in cognitive problems among adults:
That post struck a nerve and prompted many readers to share their observations and feelings about cognitive changes they observed in themselves or their loved ones. As of today, the post garnered 1,263 comments!"

"Conclusion "
"Anytime you attempt to perceive the world around you, you are always biased by the pre-existing filters you have which prevent you from seeing much of the world around you (discussed further here). To some extent, these filters are a necessary evil as without them, the world would be overwhelmingly complicated. However, if you cannot be open to the possibility a biased filter this is clouding your perception of reality, you become blind to a great deal of important things around you. Misleading filters for example, explain why many of those committed to the narrative cannot see the overwhelming evidence of COVID-19 vaccine injuries around them."
"One of the most commonly used filters is the "social proof," which essentially says people will typically not act on something, believe it or even see it unless their peers (the herd) already are. This creates a problem, because frequently when you need to know something, the herd does not yet believe it, forcing you to either make a decision no one else supports (which can be quite terrifying) or to wait until there is safety in doing it because the herd has now moved in that direction (which is often too late)."

P.s. so depressing the speed and how easy it is to get so many, so heavily invested in the latest NON story.🙄☹

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
It fully stopped transmission until it was known that it doesn't .
There was no connection with myocarditis until it was known.
There was no link with multiple sclerosis until it was found.
No link to alopecia until it was also found.
There was no evidence of the vax in breast milk until it was found.
It didn't come from a lab until the "experts" at the FBI said it most likely did.
It wasn't linked to GBS until it was either.

Such talented psychics to know all of the above right from the start when they FULLY consented to the "clottington Shottington" .
---
What happened with Monkey pox?
Ireland bringing in the Chicken pox vaccine

In May, the HSE confirmed that 57 cases of hospitalised chickenpox had been recorded. 15 the year before.

Isn't that relatively good odds though from the "58,000 cases of chickenpox every year in Ireland"?
---
It's around 0.098 % .

Last edited: