Conspiracy Theories #23 One of us! One of us! One of us!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good post Pod.

Bit in bold - I have to say I'm not scared of dying or not belonging... but heights and tight spaces? No thanks (though I do still go up tall things just because I don't like to let it get the better of me. And climb through tunnels at soft play, but I don't like it!)

Reactions: 4
I pretend I'm not scared of anything except the death of loved ones, I certainly don't fear my own and who wants to belong , but I'm secretly with you on both of those things @xyzcba , they bring me out in a cold sweat .x

Reactions: 3
"Last week I wrote a Substack about how the tide is turning in our country, and that you can see definitive signs of an increasing number of Americans not just waking up, but actively speaking out and pushing back against the complete attack on our way of life. People are starting to speak with their voices, and with their actions. Their wallets to be more precise. I call it “good cancel culture,” but what it really is is Americans pushing back against communism, even totalitarianism. Whatever name you tag it with, it’s toxic and it has been creeping into our daily lives more and more since March of 2020. Of course it started long before then. But COVID19 and the government’s consistent, unconstitutional attack on our freedoms has accellerated the past 3+ years beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. However, now it’s becoming ever more difficult for them to hide it behind their insiduous smoke screens. Finally."

"In my article last week, I shared with you some examples of the awakening of the populous through the entertainment industry, and more specifically how films are being produced that speak out against the grain. Films like “Sound of Freedom” and “The Essential Church” have not just been produced, they are now gaining steam, waking up ever more Americans. "
"All of my articles, speeches, lectures, interviews, etc., end with a call for the masses to get involved… for you to get involved. Please do not allow another day to pass without jumping into the fight. Whether it’s a political initiative, a community initiative, a school-based initiative, a legal initiative, a medical initiative, etc., get involved! You’re either going to make it happen, or you’re going to make an excuse. Don’t make an excuse!"

"There's nothing special about me. I'm not a good musician, I'm not a very good person. I've spent the last 5 years struggling with mental health and using alcohol to drown it. I am sad to see the world in the state it's in, with everyone fighting with each other. I have spent many nights feeling hopeless, that the greatest country on Earth is quickly fading away.

That being said, I HATE the way the Internet has divided all of us. The Internet is a parasite, that infects the minds of humans and has their way with them. Hours wasted, goals forgotten, loved ones sitting in houses with each other distracted all day by technology made by the hands of other poor souls in sweat shops in a foreign land.

When is enough, enough? When are we going to fight for what is right again? MILLIONS have died protecting the liberties we have. Freedom of speech is such a precious gift. Never in world history has the world had the freedom it currently does. Don't let them take it away from you."

Reactions: 8
At least one US-based movie studio has resurrected testing and social distancing protocols too ... Here we go again .......
Hopefully it’s a flash in the pan ! I’ll be taking my chances ,couldn’t bear going back to restrictions again.

Reactions: 5
I work in the NHS and a handful of colleagues have been off ill, some testing positive, some not. I'm fine as per, might make the frothers froth by claiming its my pure blood.

Reactions: 8
All this talk about another “planned” lockdown is stressing me out. I can’t do that all again and I’m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks 🥲

Reactions: 12
What’s Trump feeding that kid View attachment 2397914
Beyond meat products?

---
All this talk about another “planned” lockdown is stressing me out. I can’t do that all again and I’m sure as hell not getting jabbed again, would rather have Covid over myocarditis thanks 🥲
I personally don't see another lockdown for covid happening, everyone can see the damage they caused.

You also don't have to have anymore vaccinations if you don't want to either.

Reactions: 7
They can’t afford one and lots of people won’t be told again to do it, so they’ll just let it run.

Same...the though of schools closing Hopefully it won't happen like the blackouts everyone was saying about last winter

Wonder if this will be on Radio 1 playlist
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 2