Conspiracy Theories #22 Distractions, distractions, distractions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't her dad a peodophile?
I was just gonna say, there is a rumour her dad is some sort of satanic high priest and they are an old static fanily blood line.

The whole belenciaga thing has lots of things reminiscent of pizzagate. It just reminds me of all the stuff the owners were putting on insta, and the art the Podesta brothers bad. They're probably all in the same circles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was just gonna say, there is a rumour her dad is some sort of satanic high priest and they are an old static fanily blood line.

The whole belenciaga thing has lots of things reminiscent of pizzagate. It just reminds me of all the stuff the owners were putting on insta, and the art the Podesta brothers bad. They're probably all in the same circles.
There's a reason we've never Ghislaine Maxwell black book. I bet most would be shocked to to their core if they found out who was in it.

Reactions: 16
Do the coven of sneerers ever say anything productive or nice. I mean really who gives a shiny what people say on twatter. All hail auntie beeb. The governments ("tories are evil ") care about us and the press wouldn't cover up evil. Anyone who thinks differently is ill, oh and p.s have you heard the latest about so and so " he's a pedalo,rapist,racist ".
🤣

With this, social media influences and the reliance on mind numbing prescription drugs ,what hope is there for some young out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It was supposed to be for a Jimmie kimmel "joke" and to mock the beauty pageants they have in the US.

Still think they're trying to normalize pedophilia. Maybe in 15 years we'll have errotic play between children being the norm too.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was breastfeeding when the jab came out. After ignoring all the text and emails the GP called me (don't have the time for see patients but have time to harass people) he told me there was no reason a I shouldn't have it and it's safe for breastfeeding. I asked if it is licensed for babies, he said no. I asked if he can assure me it won't get into my milk. He said he it was unlikely but I could always stop breastfeeding.

I told him he was ridiculous and I would not stop feeding my child to have a Vax I don't need. I'm still disgusted to this day that a so called medical professional tried to pressure me to take something that had no safety data for breastfeeding, all for what, a commission. What happened to the hypocratic oath.
I had it. I was breastfeeding, my milk dried up. And since then I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies. Which I’ve never had before.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had it. I was breastfeeding, my milk dried up. And since then I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies. Which I’ve never had before.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Must be really tough going through 3 chemical pregnancies. Have you spoken to your doctor about it?

Reactions: 4
Well done him. We'll have to check up and see whether he ever works again. I doubt he'll ever be on TV again. Can't have free thinkers speaking against the regime.

I'm so sorry for you. There was so much pressure to take the vaccine and it wasn't right when they didn't know how it could effect us..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry you’ve also had that experience and for your losses. Hope you have a support in real life.

Have you asked to be referred?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My lockdown baby had his 2 year review. He's been referred to speech and language therapy because even though hes exceeding every milestone, he can't speak properly. But I'm sure it's nothing to do with lovkdowns and masks. Much like the thousands of other kids in his age range that need speech and language support.

I see Chris whitty is now talking about deaths from the side effects of lockdowns too.

But lockdown was great and needed and those of us that were against them are just stupid and evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
they haven’t really bothered me. No pain or anything so I’ve not even bothered calling the dr. And I know whatid get oh well your 41 and this happens at your age. Funny how I carried fine at 40, What it did do was make me sure that I wouldn’t give my kids the vaccine and make sure all my friends my Story before they vaccinated their kids.

Reactions: 8
Comedy is a tool for many things including normalising pedalo tit. Pete Davidson saying teething baby can get it, Hanks sexy baby pageant, this is The Rock joking about a robot that abuses children

@Freedomofspeech89 Ghislaine found guilty of trafficking but to who ? why does it just stop with her and JE that’s the bit that never makes sense

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’d like to know the stats on how many of the poor children who died of Strep A , had the nasal flu spray or the covid vaccine …. In my opinion they inject far too much crap into such young kids! That’s not needing …it’s almost like they are trying to make our kids sick ……

Reactions: 15