Conspiracy Theories #22 Distractions, distractions, distractions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame people won't watch this Lisdiz They see anyone talking along these lines as a CT and they can't let themselves listen to or watch anyone who is a CT.

Old thread.

They're Doing It Again!

"The COVID-19 narrative is running out of fresh material, so they are starting to do re-runs. And just like “The Love Boat”, the stories aboard the Princess Cruise ships are just as fictional".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the new thread.

For anyone interested in the whole belenciaga debarckle houseinhabit has posted some good info on her insta stories.

Very very strange behaviour from a fashion brand and high class peddelo/santanic cults seems to be the only answer to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Already been going for 6 hours

Hunter Biden LIVE | Federal Investigation of Hunter Biden Heats Up | Joe Biden News | News18 Live

Reactions: 9
Such a shame people won't watch this Lisdiz They see anyone talking along these lines as a CT and they can't let themselves listen to or watch anyone who is a CT.
Microchips are coming, looks like the conspiracy theorists were right again. They talk about it so openly idk how people can deny it.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread.

For anyone interested in the whole belenciaga debarckle houseinhabit has posted some good info on her insta stories.

Very very strange behaviour from a fashion brand and high class peddelo/santanic cults seems to be the only answer to me.
Posted in another thread but will here also there’s layers and layers to the Balenciaga campaign I wanted to see if bdsm bears were in runway show a month ago with the beat up looking models and they were

Behind one model with a teddy bear bag I thought was a front pouch bag till the model got closer it was a baby carrier

One of the Im assuming childlike dolls they surely can’t be real had little pig tails sticking out they were careful not to pair the children with the bdsm bags for runway for some reason it’s all intentional and demonic and depraved

All the details are sick even the peat mud had a specially made fragrance of decomposition

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The ones with the baby carriers look like shameless meets the end of the world.

I don't know about the catwalk show, if you look at it as art, then fine, it's dystopian, reflective of the break down in society. Artist do nutty stuff.

But the ad, it's very deliberate. The Baal, the pedalo papers, the dog bed was a bit eerie when there was no dog only a child.

Reactions: 14
It’s very cohesive deliberate messaging carried from runway to print campaign themes of death sex and violence with very young children thrown in and a specific court case about how children can and cannot be depicted how can they say they are suing only the creatives behind the set ?

The anonymous father of one child model in Daily Mail has said the kids had a great day on the photoshoot all of the parents who are Balenciaga employees were there and didn’t have an issue with it what does this say

The photographer of Balenciaga Gift Shop in his statement says he didn’t choose the models but in a deleted Instagram post he says he choose Juno for the campaign a child he has photographed for his series he is lying, a month ago everybody didn’t mind being associated with it now everybody is assigning blame

In this messed up world this Balenciaga episode is just another example of how warped things are

Posted in another thread but will here also there’s layers and layers to the Balenciaga campaign I wanted to see if bdsm bears were in runway show a month ago with the beat up looking models and they were

Behind one model with a teddy bear bag I thought was a front pouch bag till the model got closer it was a baby carrier

One of the Im assuming childlike dolls they surely can’t be real had little pig tails sticking out they were careful not to pair the children with the bdsm bags for runway for some reason it’s all intentional and demonic and depraved

All the details are sick even the peat mud had a specially made fragrance of decomposition

Just weird vibes coming from this video.

Reactions: 9
The models at the Balenciaga show were carrying babies and handbags with ‘blood’ stained rags in them.

I hope this is another example of ‘them’ overstepping the mark to the point that the average person can see - and this goes some way to waking some people up to the overall agenda.

Reactions: 11
I noticed many huge influencers and political YouTube channels criticizing Balenciaga. Haute Couture has always been weird but this disgusting?

Btw have you guys noticed the MSM is now reporting on the growing protests in China against the Covid policies?

Reactions: 11
I've not caught up because frankly trying to keep up with an 18 month old is near impossible 🤣 so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I've just seen on twitter (reliable, I know!) That 83% of pregnant woman in the pfizer trial who took the vax lost their baby. How true is this?

I was absolutely chastised for not taking it when I was pregnant "did I not want to protect my baby?" When in reality if that 83% is the case I was doing exactly that. The UK government have also made a U turn on pregnant and breastfeeding woman having the Pfizer jab allegedly. Honestly angers me so much!

• Haha
I've not caught up because frankly trying to keep up with an 18 month old is near impossible 🤣 so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I've just seen on twitter (reliable, I know!) That 83% of pregnant woman in the pfizer trial who took the vax lost their baby. How true is this?

I was absolutely chastised for not taking it when I was pregnant "did I not want to protect my baby?" When in reality if that 83% is the case I was doing exactly that. The UK government have also made a U turn on pregnant and breastfeeding woman having the Pfizer jab allegedly. Honestly angers me so much!
Obviously not true at all.

Reactions: 4