Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've not caught up because frankly trying to keep up with an 18 month old is near impossible 🤣 so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I've just seen on twitter (reliable, I know!) That 83% of pregnant woman in the pfizer trial who took the vax lost their baby. How true is this?

I was absolutely chastised for not taking it when I was pregnant "did I not want to protect my baby?" When in reality if that 83% is the case I was doing exactly that. The UK government have also made a U turn on pregnant and breastfeeding woman having the Pfizer jab allegedly. Honestly angers me so much!
I was breastfeeding when the jab came out. After ignoring all the text and emails the GP called me (don't have the time for see patients but have time to harass people) he told me there was no reason a I shouldn't have it and it's safe for breastfeeding. I asked if it is licensed for babies, he said no. I asked if he can assure me it won't get into my milk. He said he it was unlikely but I could always stop breastfeeding.

I told him he was ridiculous and I would not stop feeding my child to have a Vax I don't need. I'm still disgusted to this day that a so called medical professional tried to pressure me to take something that had no safety data for breastfeeding, all for what, a commission. What happened to the hypocratic oath.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Poddular

VIP Member
Although I haven’t posted for a while, I still like to read these threads,and I haven’t seen anything from Purrrrrrr for some time. She has some health problems and if she still reads here, I hope you’re keeping as well as possible. 👍
I think myself lucky enough to have contact with @Purrrrrrr and hope she doesn't mind me saying that she still catches up here but has stepped back from Internet interactions as a positive move and is doing well.
As always an inspiration, even though I for one miss reading her early morning warm,wise and wonderful posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread.

For anyone interested in the whole belenciaga debarckle houseinhabit has posted some good info on her insta stories.

Very very strange behaviour from a fashion brand and high class peddelo/santanic cults seems to be the only answer to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Feeling hopeless atm guys. How do you deal with knowing what's coming and feeling like you can do nothing to stop it?
My dad says I shouldn't worry because I can't change it but we have to do something. 😭
I have stopped watching MSM. I have also only dipped in and out of alternative. Obviously things hit my ears, but i hear but not absorb.
The number one thing I am doing, is bringing as much Joy into each day as i can. Simple things. Like the first cup of coffee in the morning in a quiet house. A simple walk around the block. The gorgeous dark and clear night full of stars. All the things which can never be stolen from me.

Sorry you are feeling hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

cill2019

VIP Member
I’m hoping this is ok to post here. I just need somewhere to get my thoughts out because I know how others around me would react if I talked to them.
I have a little boy who is 4 in May. Unfortunately he’s not talking and is just starting the process of being assessed for ASD.
I believe and my partner believes this was caused by his MMR 😞 he was developing completely normally. We went into lockdown when he was 10 months old and I know this has had a massive affect on his communication skills, but he was doing everything else bang on target and was saying mama and dada. Then he got his MMR and it was like some one very slowly dimmed the light. You can see a change in him in videos and pictures over lockdown and by his 2nd birthday he wasn’t smiling 💔
He’s made huge progress and is a happy loving smiley little boy and honestly a lot doesn’t fit with ASD but I will never forgive myself for doing this to him
I had a meeting with the educational psychologist on Tuesday and I wanted so badly to say he was fine until he got that but I knew the reaction I’d get ☹
I’m sorry for the ramble, it’s just there really is no one else other than my partner to share this with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

xyzcba

VIP Member
Absolute brave mumma's for putting your baby first and bearing the consequences of being harassed and coerced by big pharma pushers. I can't imagine how hard pregnancy must have been for you all with that hanging over your head.
Got to be honest, it wasn't a hard decision for me at all. I've said it before but I never once doubted my choice not to have it, even when I was pretty ill in my last trimester (lung damage from coughing, coincided with bump getting bigger and squishing organs, but fever was gone by the time I went to hospital & temp & BP were normal).

I luckily didn't have any friends or family question my decision, which they all knew. And really I only had 2 medical professionals tell me that I should have it, the rest either said they respected my decision or that if they were pregnant they wouldn't have had it either. And sadly a couple admitted they only had it because of the fear of losing their job 😔

It will never not sicken me what happened. And I can't wait one day to tell my son, that in the face of coercion & brainwashing, I protected him as fiercely as I could & I would make the same decision again.

Remember the jab wasn't to protect the baby, as they were insistent it didn't cross the placenta, it was to 'protect' us. Well my job is to protect my baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn't her dad a peodophile?
I was just gonna say, there is a rumour her dad is some sort of satanic high priest and they are an old static fanily blood line.

The whole belenciaga thing has lots of things reminiscent of pizzagate. It just reminds me of all the stuff the owners were putting on insta, and the art the Podesta brothers bad. They're probably all in the same circles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Although I haven’t posted for a while, I still like to read these threads,and I haven’t seen anything from Purrrrrrr for some time. She has some health problems and if she still reads here, I hope you’re keeping as well as possible. 👍

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Balenciaga and Nicole Kidman connection ( she is currently modelling for them)

doesn’t matter how many people speak out, how much it’s shown to us people still either don’t believe or don’t care.
People believe the designers and celebs are being edgy. They do not understand how they are trying to normalise paedophilia and child abuse by putting it in your face until you are desensitised to it.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It's not for them. It used to only be medically vulnerable kids that got it. But then someone saw a correlation between school holidays and flu deaths in old people.

They thought that kids were carrying the flu, then seeing their grandparents in the school holidays, which was then creating flu epidemics in the old people. So they started vaxxing all the kids to protect the old.

But correlation isn't always causation and the flu vax may not stop asymptomatic spread. And is it ethical to give a medical treatment to one group to protect another
Using innocent children as human shields. Now where have I heard that before 🤔

DC3BB661-AF78-42AC-B345-B48FFD2B8CC5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
This is possibly a personal question but I wondered if anybody else is finding that their life choices are inhibited by uncertainty over the future?

For example, I’m generally unhappy in my relationship but find myself staying because if we are on the verge of social unrest, he is strong, fearless and very resourceful - exactly the type of person you would need around during potential events like looting, extreme food shortages, civil unrest etc.

I want to move house but my current house would also be useful in such circumstances - private, tucked away, very secure, with open fires and I’ve lived here so long, I know the property well and what work it does and doesn’t need.

I want a new job. I currently work in the NHS, which feels like it offers more job security than a small business, but I’m so unfulfilled.

Am I the only one thinking like this or am I too risk-averse? I’m spiritual and feel like I should surrender to my dreams and what will be, will be. But I’m also highly practical and don’t want to make life harder myself and children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not really a CT but this is the only safe space I can vent.

Went to a minor injuries clinic yesterday. They asked me to take and wear a mask. Everyone sat with masks on.

Mask have proven to be bollox. So why is this still being pushed and why oh why are people still complying.

I didn't wear the mask and I got so many dirty looks. There are government texted leaked showing how they all laughed at us. Why are you people still doing as you're told.

This is what happens when you are too strict with your kids. They grow into adults that just blindly do as their told.

I would have hoped with everything that has come out post pandemic people would start using their noggings and standing up to this nonsense. But I actually think if it happened again , they'd all fall for it, again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I was just gonna say, there is a rumour her dad is some sort of satanic high priest and they are an old static fanily blood line.

The whole belenciaga thing has lots of things reminiscent of pizzagate. It just reminds me of all the stuff the owners were putting on insta, and the art the Podesta brothers bad. They're probably all in the same circles.
There's a reason we've never Ghislaine Maxwell black book. I bet most would be shocked to to their core if they found out who was in it.

xyzcba

VIP Member
To be honest, I see it more because of the rises in cost of living more then anything else. It’s all planned in advance. I wasn’t furloughed either but it was the start of very turbulent years.
I know it wasn't just furlough, but that's just an example of the overreaction and a fortune that was spent that the country couldn't afford.

Furlough
The unused Nightingale Hospitals
£530 million was it, spent on advertising the pandemic?
The disastrous PPE contracts
The failed Track & Trace
'Eat out to help out' (what a crock of nonsense that was: you must stay away from ALL humans.... ooh actually if we can pen you all together for the month of August in overfilled restaurants - but watch out for the deadly virus... which you can only catch if you're standing up 🤯)

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

And all for something that has now been downgraded to the flu & forgotten about (which plenty of us knew was going to happen anyway hence didn't panic).

If all of that didn't make the everyday Joe ask questions then there's no help for them.

• Heart

lastdis

VIP Member
I was breastfeeding when the jab came out. After ignoring all the text and emails the GP called me (don't have the time for see patients but have time to harass people) he told me there was no reason a I shouldn't have it and it's safe for breastfeeding. I asked if it is licensed for babies, he said no. I asked if he can assure me it won't get into my milk. He said he it was unlikely but I could always stop breastfeeding.

I told him he was ridiculous and I would not stop feeding my child to have a Vax I don't need. I'm still disgusted to this day that a so called medical professional tried to pressure me to take something that had no safety data for breastfeeding, all for what, a commission. What happened to the hypocratic oath.
I had it. I was breastfeeding, my milk dried up. And since then I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies. Which I’ve never had before.

• Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
What made it even worse was your own family/colleagues turning on you because of them trusting govt/msm/pharma. I'll never forgive some people for that!
Yeah I even had it with my mum where she said she'd be more than happy for my kids (5&3) to get vaccinated. Made me feel sick but I have to remember that there was so much brainwashing going on by the media. I will never trust anything the mainstream media say again for as long as I live.