Conspiracy Theories #22 Distractions, distractions, distractions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not caught up because frankly trying to keep up with an 18 month old is near impossible 🤣 so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I've just seen on twitter (reliable, I know!) That 83% of pregnant woman in the pfizer trial who took the vax lost their baby. How true is this?

I was absolutely chastised for not taking it when I was pregnant "did I not want to protect my baby?" When in reality if that 83% is the case I was doing exactly that. The UK government have also made a U turn on pregnant and breastfeeding woman having the Pfizer jab allegedly. Honestly angers me so much!
It's hard to know what's the truth as they seem determined to not follow up with any hard data relating to pregnancy loss after vaccination. What we do know is miscarriage and stillbirths have increased significantly after the vaccine rollout began. You did the right thing by not taking it imo. We also still don't know what the long term affects will be on the children born to vaccinated mothers either. All extremely worrying.

Reactions: 11
It's hard to know what's the truth as they seem determined to not follow up with any hard data relating to pregnancy loss after vaccination. What we do know is miscarriage and stillbirths have increased significantly after the vaccine rollout began. You did the right thing by not taking it imo. We also still don't know what the long term affects will be on the children born to vaccinated mothers either.

Just saw this on the government website. This is defs a U turn anyway! They were trying to get me to have it up to a couple of months ago (still breastfeeding) "woman who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated"

The whole thing is a tit show

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've not caught up because frankly trying to keep up with an 18 month old is near impossible 🤣 so I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I've just seen on twitter (reliable, I know!) That 83% of pregnant woman in the pfizer trial who took the vax lost their baby. How true is this?

I was absolutely chastised for not taking it when I was pregnant "did I not want to protect my baby?" When in reality if that 83% is the case I was doing exactly that. The UK government have also made a U turn on pregnant and breastfeeding woman having the Pfizer jab allegedly. Honestly angers me so much!
I was breastfeeding when the jab came out. After ignoring all the text and emails the GP called me (don't have the time for see patients but have time to harass people) he told me there was no reason a I shouldn't have it and it's safe for breastfeeding. I asked if it is licensed for babies, he said no. I asked if he can assure me it won't get into my milk. He said he it was unlikely but I could always stop breastfeeding.

I told him he was ridiculous and I would not stop feeding my child to have a Vax I don't need. I'm still disgusted to this day that a so called medical professional tried to pressure me to take something that had no safety data for breastfeeding, all for what, a commission. What happened to the hypocratic oath.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
contradicts this.
I'm not sure when that was from but the new report is the 9th November 2022?

Sorry just saw the one you quoted was from 3rd November.

I was breastfeeding when the jab came out. After ignoring all the text and emails the GP called me (don't have the time for see patients but have time to harass people) he told me there was no reason a I shouldn't have it and it's safe for breastfeeding. I asked if it is licensed for babies, he said no. I asked if he can assure me it won't get into my milk. He said he it was unlikely but I could always stop breastfeeding.

I told him he was ridiculous and I would not stop feeding my child to have a Vax I don't need. I'm still disgusted to this day that a so called medical professional tried to pressure me to take something that had no safety data for breastfeeding, all for what, a commission. What happened to the hypocratic oath.
Yeah we were the same, though more so when i was actually pregnant. I was pregnant when one week we were told "no not safe don't have it there's not enough data" to about two weeks later "nope it's definitely safe, you should for sure have it"

I had covid in July this year, as did my daughter and my partner (none of us vaxxed) I felt rubbish for maybe 2 days, the baby was over it in about 24 hours and my partner just had what felt like a cold.

Reactions: 8
I actually had covid right at the beginning when I was in my first trimester. I'm not gonna lie I was ill. But it was no worse than an other flu viral type illness. Noro is much worse. So I was never gonna take the vax because I'd had covid and knew i more than likely has natural immunity and it wasn't dangerous to me.

I caught it again last winter. Which was 18 months later so made sense with gradually waining natural immunity. I honestly didn't know I was ill. I had a minor cough that's all.

I actually thought covid was all done and dusted now. It's just in rotation like other colds and flu. I don't know how many will bother with more vax now. My parents arnt now it's coming out about auto immune problems and cancers. I really wish they'd never had it in the first place. I told them not to but they were scared because of their age even though they'd both had covid.

Another one here not vaxxed, despite being pressured by everyone around me. I had covid, for the first time, when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. I was absolutely fine, just had a sniffle and felt tired. My colleague on the other hand, had covid at 7 months pregnant and was vaxxed, ended up going into early labour *luckily baby was fine), but it really makes you wonder 🙃

• Heart
Absolute brave mumma's for putting your baby first and bearing the consequences of being harassed and coerced by big pharma pushers. I can't imagine how hard pregnancy must have been for you all with that hanging over your head.

• Heart
Absolute brave mumma's for putting your baby first and bearing the consequences of being harassed and coerced by big pharma pushers. I can't imagine how hard pregnancy must have been for you all with that hanging over your head.
What made it even worse was your own family/colleagues turning on you because of them trusting govt/msm/pharma. I'll never forgive some people for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What made it even worse was your own family/colleagues turning on you because of them trusting govt/msm/pharma. I'll never forgive some people for that!
Yeah I even had it with my mum where she said she'd be more than happy for my kids (5&3) to get vaccinated. Made me feel sick but I have to remember that there was so much brainwashing going on by the media. I will never trust anything the mainstream media say again for as long as I live.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I even had it with my mum where she said she'd be more than happy for my kids (5&3) to get vaccinated. Made me feel sick but I have to remember that there was so much brainwashing going on by the media. I will never trust anything the mainstream media say again for as long as I live.
My MIL told me I should be ashamed for not vaccinating my 3 (8yo, 3yo and 7 montns) safe to say we have very limited contact now👍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My MIL told me I should be ashamed for not vaccinating my 3 (8yo, 3yo and 7 montns) safe to say we have very limited contact now👍
I can never get over anyone wanting to vaccinate their kids. Children were always at minimal risk of covid so there was absolutely no need for them to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can never get over anyone wanting to vaccinate their kids. Children were always at minimal risk of covid so there was absolutely no need for them to have it.
100%!!! At my daughters swimming lessons they have a building adjacent to it that they use as a vax walk in, over the past 5 weeks when I take her swimming I've seen at least 15 children queuing up under the age of 8 😵💫 it baffles me

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
100%!!! At my daughters swimming lessons they have a building adjacent to it that they use as a vax walk in, over the past 5 weeks when I take her swimming I've seen at least 15 children queuing up under the age of 8 😵💫 it baffles me
I find that horrifying if I'm honest. It chills me to the bone. The children suffer for their parents lack of critical thinking. So sad.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
When will the evil end.

P.s. just because I feel like it I want to shout out "The simple life rules" .
Most things we are having pushed on us on a daily basis to improve our lives DO NOT. Infact they are doing just the opposite to peoples mental and physical health and the future of society and the planet.
Anytime spent in the outside world will show you what a HUGE problem we have with smartphone addiction. I'm so sick of seeing children ignored in favour of a phone!
And no,I don't want to download your fecking app!

• Heart
Got to be honest, it wasn't a hard decision for me at all. I've said it before but I never once doubted my choice not to have it, even when I was pretty ill in my last trimester (lung damage from coughing, coincided with bump getting bigger and squishing organs, but fever was gone by the time I went to hospital & temp & BP were normal).

I luckily didn't have any friends or family question my decision, which they all knew. And really I only had 2 medical professionals tell me that I should have it, the rest either said they respected my decision or that if they were pregnant they wouldn't have had it either. And sadly a couple admitted they only had it because of the fear of losing their job 😔

It will never not sicken me what happened. And I can't wait one day to tell my son, that in the face of coercion & brainwashing, I protected him as fiercely as I could & I would make the same decision again.

Remember the jab wasn't to protect the baby, as they were insistent it didn't cross the placenta, it was to 'protect' us. Well my job is to protect my baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Balenciaga and Nicole Kidman connection ( she is currently modelling for them)

doesn’t matter how many people speak out, how much it’s shown to us people still either don’t believe or don’t care.

Reactions: 12
Balenciaga and Nicole Kidman connection ( she is currently modelling for them)

doesn’t matter how many people speak out, how much it’s shown to us people still either don’t believe or don’t care.
People believe the designers and celebs are being edgy. They do not understand how they are trying to normalise paedophilia and child abuse by putting it in your face until you are desensitised to it.

Reactions: 18
Got to be honest, it wasn't a hard decision for me at all. I've said it before but I never once doubted my choice not to have it, even when I was pretty ill in my last trimester (lung damage from coughing, coincided with bump getting bigger and squishing organs, but fever was gone by the time I went to hospital & temp & BP were normal).

I luckily didn't have any friends or family question my decision, which they all knew. And really I only had 2 medical professionals tell me that I should have it, the rest either said they respected my decision or that if they were pregnant they wouldn't have had it either. And sadly a couple admitted they only had it because of the fear of losing their job 😔

It will never not sicken me what happened. And I can't wait one day to tell my son, that in the face of coercion & brainwashing, I protected him as fiercely as I could & I would make the same decision again.

Remember the jab wasn't to protect the baby, as they were insistent it didn't cross the placenta, it was to 'protect' us. Well my job is to protect my baby.
I was similar. I never wavered, even when we were villanise everyday in the media. I knew I didn't need it because I'd had covid right at the beginning. My parents never felt I needed the jab they only felt they needed it due to age. Everyone else I know that had it had it through pressure from work or wanting to go on holiday.

Actually I did have a few friends that were very pro Vax, so I just never mentioned anything. Best not to get into an argument with those people. They are/were so set that we're evil idots that they won't see reason.

• Heart