Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not an issue to say grown ups when addressing a group of children. But it's the policing of language that's the problem.

It's seems reasonable to say. But why does it need to be policy. Surely a common sense approach would make more sense. But they don't want people to use common sense. They want to police language, which whether deliberate or accidentally, it changes how we view society.

I have suspicioucions about the use of black actors in period dramas too. Like it or not many people get historical information from TV shows. If you start casting all ethnicities as people in the past, especially rich and influential people - it starts to change people's opinions of the past. Suddenly all that violence and racism against Africans in the colonial days didn't happen. They were in court with the queen and held land. Why else would all those historical shows have so many black people in it. It would create a gradual change amongst those that don't know history -which is a lot of people.
Yes you said it much better than me. Of course it would be upsetting for a child without a mum or dad to be asked questions and have the parent/s they don’t have referred to by a teacher but that should be for the teacher to show sensitivity and common sense to that child in how they speak to them.
It’s the policing of language I meant was nonsense I hope it didn’t come over that I meant those children’s feelings were nonsense.

Reactions: 7
Another conspiracy theory being explored. Deliberate attacks with high frequency on goverment officials?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I love this thread and everyone on it. ( that goes for you lurkers and new posters here) I might not agree with everything posted here but I am respectful of everyone's journey. I am always learning and growing unlearning relearning and I don't have any problems being wrong. as long as you can show me without MSM links or the first hits in google that I am wrong.

My gut tells me the truth even if it's a painful truth that I would rather not know It would be so easy to just accept I am not being lied to, but I can't, I know we are living this huge lie, I know our history is a lie I know we were not the first intelligent life here I know that there have been things hidden from us that would enrich our lives, we are an enslaved race and we have been enslaved by evil
I also feel that is coming to an end and it's going to be mindblowing. but we still have a few hurdles to get over.

My type is INFP-T

I am just off to the cash machine to get some cash to tide over in case of a cyber attack as had to use my savings stash on my car

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Purrrrrrr do you mind me asking where you get your news? I’m afraid of what’s happening in Ukraine atm but I feel quite ignorant about it. I want to know more and some background if you could point me in the right direction?

Reactions: 5
@Purrrrrrr do you mind me asking where you get your news? I’m afraid of what’s happening in Ukraine atm but I feel quite ignorant about it. I want to know more and some background if you could point me in the right direction?
Morning my lovely. I'm actually not even getting any news on it I swore to myself I would never get pulled into their war talk again that was back in the 80s when I sat on my sofa hugging my three very small children sobbing my heart out wondering what kind of world I had birthed them into but have some good sources just don't trust just one source

My feelings are They lied to us about Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, North Korea, Libya, Cuba, Honduras and so many more. so I'm not expecting the truth about Ukraine.
I do not believe the UK or USA on any of it. look at what has gone on over the last two years, who are the countries that have the dictators?

I like Putin and as someone else has said I have never gotten any bad vibes from him. I did post a few things on the Ukrainian thread but got laughed at and spoke down to by those who watch the good old Beeb and other MS media.

1645684462151.png

I also like these guys

Just to say I don't necessarily believe everything in the videos I have posted just trying to get some unbiased videos for you to watch and make your own judgment

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Purrrrrrr how long do you think the internet shut down will last? Iv seen predictions from a few days to 3 months, personally I don’t think it will last any longer than 2 weeks. I think that’s long enough to collapse the monetary system and mess up all supply chains.

@Purrrrrrr how long do you think the internet shut down will last? Iv seen predictions from a few days to 3 months, personally I don’t think it will last any longer than 2 weeks. I think that’s long enough to collapse the monetary system and mess up all supply chains.
I feel it's going to be a couple of weeks not months. I actually feel it's going to be for a good thing but obviously not 100% sure on that

As always we wait and see,

Reactions: 6
I feel it's going to be a couple of weeks not months. I actually feel it's going to be for a good thing but obviously not 100% sure on that

As always we wait and see,
I’m prepared for it anyway have been for a while. We’ve been talking about internet shutdowns for over a year so when it happens it will be amazing to see people shocked by what’s happening. As we all know the difference between conspiracy theory and the truth is around 6m-1y 🤣

B762A37C-A639-4DF9-9B79-9395253CB8CF.jpeg

I’m prepared for it anyway have been for a while. We’ve been talking about internet shutdowns for over a year so when it happens it will be amazing to see people shocked by what’s happening. As we all know the difference between conspiracy theory and the truth is around 6m-1y 🤣

View attachment 1084318

The world is a stage🤣

I was reading something this morning that Putin isn't Putin. I have no idea. but I know look very different than I do 20 years ago

1645691227242.png

1645691267543.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just read the Ukraine/Russia thread.”, too many people angry at the wrong people the anger should be toward the WEF, Putin is heavily involved and is following orders, they have written on their website that they are shaping a New World Order and there will be devastating consequences to achieve that. They are literally telling you what they are doing but people are still blind. All they can say is how heart broken and depressed they are, it’s so ‘me me me’ but I suppose that’s how we are conditioned now to always be victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You're a beautiful soul, @Purrrrrrr ...

So many of my Twitter crew are talking about cyber attacks ... and they're spread far and wide, right around the world.

I don't know about anyone else, but cash isn't really acceptable tender here in NZ - not even at the rubbish dump! But, if it's the only currency people have access to then I'm sure it will gratefully be accepted. Gold bullion bars would no doubt come in handy too.

The world is a stage🤣

I was reading something this morning that Putin isn't Putin. I have no idea. but I know look very different than I do 20 years ago

View attachment 1084346
View attachment 1084347

"Putin" in the below shots looks like a wax work.

• Heart
Morning my lovely. I'm actually not even getting any news on it I swore to myself I would never get pulled into their war talk again that was back in the 80s when I sat on my sofa hugging my three very small children sobbing my heart out wondering what kind of world I had birthed them into but have some good sources just don't trust just one source

My feelings are They lied to us about Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, North Korea, Libya, Cuba, Honduras and so many more. so I'm not expecting the truth about Ukraine.
I do not believe the UK or USA on any of it. look at what has gone on over the last two years, who are the countries that have the dictators?

I like Putin and as someone else has said I have never gotten any bad vibes from him. I did post a few things on the Ukrainian thread but got laughed at and spoke down to by those who watch the good old Beeb and other MS media.

View attachment 1084238

I also like these guys

Just to say I don't necessarily believe everything in the videos I have posted just trying to get some unbiased videos for you to watch and make your own judgment
Thanks so much 😘 I’m off work today so these videos will keep me busy.

I am scared of Putin but I only know what msm had told me and if covid has taught me anything it’s that I can’t believe anything they say unless my own eyes witness it. I guess I find myself comparing the Russia/Ukraine situation to our situation in Ireland and having grown up with British Soldiers all around us and the damage they caused so I feel for the people of Ukraine in that sense. It’s no life and I say that as someone who lived through war at a localised level and attended funerals of murdered children.

I’m also scared of Boris and Biden and anyone with that amount of power really. For all that’s been said about Trump there was no world war on his watch. I wonder if there was a U.S election today would things be different?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You're a beautiful soul, @Purrrrrrr ...

So many of my Twitter crew are talking about cyber attacks ... and they're spread far and wide, right around the world.

I don't know about anyone else, but cash isn't really acceptable tender here in NZ - not even at the rubbish dump! But, if it's the only currency people have access to then I'm sure it will gratefully be accepted. Gold bullion bars would no doubt come in handy too.

"Putin" in the below shots looks like a wax work.
Thank you takes one to recognise another. ❤ I know when one of us is posting on another thread as I just feel that vibe come off it. The true meaning of namaste at work, maybe? My soul recognises your soul.

Would not surprise me if they were doing that video manipulation but who knows right now. There are so many leaders and famous people who look different even to me and as I said before I'm not the most observant of people ( for that type of thing) show me a photo of your sofa and I will see your sofa others will see everything in that room,. 🤣

Cash is ok here for now I just topped up my car, not a tank full or panic buy but put my petrol in early in case.. I have food, alt heat/light/cooking etc and would recommend anyone who is worried to try to get supplies etc If no money look at your local community larder as they are also throwing away good ( fresh) food after supplying foodbanks etc maybe you could make some stews with the fresh food to freeze in case something happens.
it's amazing how much lighter you feel when you are prepared. even if you never need it From my old prepping days I remember people talked about things you could barter with, so you might have things others need and can swap..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks so much 😘 I’m off work today so these videos will keep me busy.

I am scared of Putin but I only know what msm had told me and if covid has taught me anything it’s that I can’t believe anything they say unless my own eyes witness it. I guess I find myself comparing the Russia/Ukraine situation to our situation in Ireland and having grown up with British Soldiers all around us and the damage they caused so I feel for the people of Ukraine in that sense. It’s no life and I say that as someone who lived through war at a localised level and attended funerals of murdered children.

I’m also scared of Boris and Biden and anyone with that amount of power really. For all that’s been said about Trump there was no world war on his watch. I wonder if there was a U.S election today would things be different?
Look on the other side of that. Those of us in England were told a very different story to the one you see.
I remember taking to two Irish lads in the 80s and they asked me what I knew and I said only what my government wants me to know ( thinking about that makes me think I was not as deep in slumber as I thought I was) This is why we must stay detached and not believe either side fully.

Whatever you do, don't watch or listen to any of the live stuff. look at lectures /podcasts rather than news

I don't know why people are fully believing this after the last two years and all the lies but those same people could not see how mentally impaired Biden was during the elections .. How could they not see that? These people seem to bounce around believing one thing after another even though it was proved to be lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can feel empathy without having to tell everyone how sad it makes you.
Did you purposely ignore the first part of my comment too, the part where I mentioned Putins involvement with the WEF?
I can't believe Putin is involved with the WEF! Gosh I'm more confused now than ever!

Look on the other side of that. Those of us in England were told a very different story to the one you see.
I remember taking to two Irish lads in the 80s and they asked me what I knew and I said only what my government wants me to know ( thinking about that makes me think I was not as deep in slumber as I thought I was) This is why we must stay detached and not believe either side fully.

Whatever you do, don't watch or listen to any of the live stuff. look at lectures /podcasts rather than news

I don't know why people are fully believing this after the last two years and all the lies but those same people could not see how mentally impaired Biden was during the elections .. How could they not see that? These people seem to bounce around believing one thing after another even though it was proved to be lies.
Yeah I know you’re right. Even people south of the border in Ireland were completely shielded as to what was happening here in the North, their news didn’t report on half of it, only what they wanted to report. I’ll be watching those videos to start with, thanks again, you always point me in the right direction ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.