Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will all be done so gradually and incrementally most won't notice it.

View attachment 1077100

Love a good protest and party :
Just thought I would share this short video, Candice Sero is actually interviewed, and gives some insight into the nature of the (peaceful) protest and protesters.

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1495479695101800450

https://thepostmillennial.com/woman-trampled-freedom-protest-indigenous-elder.

This is who is considered a threat to the establishment these days?
Someone who peacefully (and with love) is exercising their democratic right to protest against mandate's, and show solidarity with others.

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh, another vaccine related… My partners sister expecting her first grandchild, born at only 24 weeks. Just found out the baby’s mother had the vaccine while pregnant a few weeks prior to going into labour early. Baby doing well in NICU but parents are only young and have a long road ahead of them. Are premature births from mothers who vaccinate while pregnant being officially recorded? This is several people I know of now who have been negatively impacted by or after the vaccine. Cannot be a coincidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think some women can be just as bad as men, but not suspected because they're a woman . " Surely they wouldn't do that they're a mother".

When my kid sister was little (<12) I always stayed during all of her violin or math lessons even though they were female.

I wonder how many of those women are men self-identifying as women?

Reactions: 17
I think some women can be just as bad as men, but not suspected because they're a woman . " Surely they wouldn't do that they're a mother".

When my kid sister was little (<12) I always stayed during all of her violin or math lessons even though they were female.
Absolutely women can be abusers. But Its rare. How many women would actually turn a blind eye if they found out all their male colleagues went to child abuse parties at the weekend. I assume part of the issue at the moment is there are so many people in it, one individual standing up to them is impossible. But if we had more normal people in high positions eventually we would be able to "drain the swamp". I guess the other problem is these peddelo rings work the same as the masons, they promote their own.

As a side note, I think the number of female sex offenders went up when they started reporting trans women's crimes as female.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of those women are men self-identifying as women?
Definately. The number of sex offence crimes by women has been reported a lot higher since the whole trans movement.

This whole self identifying tit shouldn’t be allowed. Here is a disgusting example of one, raped a dog and possessed images of children. The media need to stop reporting them as “women”. Thankfully I think this monster went to a mens jail, despite wanting to go to a female one. The courts seem to very lenient on these types of people. One wonders why. It would be interesting if they held figures on how many of these women child abusers on the 84% increase are actually self identifiers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Reading his books reviews give you a bit of hope that people are really aware of what is going on. Kind of want to read the book myself but also don’t want to give schwab any of my money 😅
Amazon product

Reactions: 5
Reading his books reviews give you a bit of hope that people are really aware of what is going on. Kind of want to read the book myself but also don’t want to give schwab any of my money 😅
Amazon product
If you search b-ok.cc there are thousands of books free to download on there. Limit to 5 per day without any charge or any details taken. That Schwab book is on there but i darent read it. I download the book then upload it to google play books to read it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Google - what will be the leading cause of death in 2030………….
just saw this left as a comment, googled and it’s shocking……..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Google - what will be the leading cause of death in 2030………….
just saw this left as a comment, googled and it’s shocking……..
I'm gonna guess heart attacks and strokes, or if worldwide famine.

Oh so currently heart disease but will be cancer.

I always thought it was famine.

Honestly it's all the chemicals. Household chemicals, toiletries, tit they put in food, paints, dyes. Id imagine the tit they put in medications.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna guess heart attacks and strokes, or if worldwide famine.

Oh so currently heart disease but will be cancer.

I always thought it was famine.

Honestly it's all the chemicals. Household chemicals, toiletries, tit they put in food, paints, dyes. Id imagine the tit they put in medications.
It’s HIV/AIDS and the second leading cause of death is depression.

Reactions: 8
How weird that's not what I got at all. I'll Google again.
I seen the other day and it came up, the article is from 2006 and I find it strange that HIV/AIDS would be projected to be leading cause of death 24 years later when they have medication that would stop it progressing to aids/resulting in death. 🤔

Reactions: 7
So I just put in leading cause of death 2030 and it came up with cancer.

When I put what will be the leading cause of death it said hiv/aids.

Which is strange because I thought with new treatments you could live with it and without passing on. But I suppose if you use aids for the catch all including famine which they do at the moment drugs won't help people.

When the water problems start we will see a lot more famine worldwide. So I'm guessing they will cover up that people are dying from greed and corruption and instead claim it's aids killing them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.