Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband has just told me that Leicester hospital is testing all patients for HIV

Im so worried for all my vaccinated family.
None of them have had any severe vaccine reactions thankfully but some of their health has taken noticeable declines since they were vaccinated. A cousin of mine has been triple vaccinated and she's had a sinus infection for 5 weeks which isn't clearing up even with antibiotics. It's the same with alot of members of my family, they are getting poorly and not being able to shift it. It's worrying after the things I've read about the vaccine destroying the immune system.

Reactions: 29
Same. I’m worried too. My father in particular I stressed in the last thread how worried I was. His health has gotten so bad he refuses to have anymore vaccines and deeply regrets the ones he had. He has aged about 20 years since having them… he just looks really old and tired. He is always exhausted and falls asleep a lot. Like he has given up on life at just 60. He has also started to go deaf and nearly sacked from work for making big mistakes, he just seems a bit, dare I say it, almost like he is getting dementia sometimes. He wasnt like this before the vaccines and we are deeply worried about him.

Reactions: 25
Yes a few people I know have gone downhill, lady next door ( not the horrible one) seems to have lots her memory and is constantly poorly now and keeps talking about all her ill friends She was always spritely and always out and about but now rarely goes anywhere

I have mentioned my others friends as well a few times.

Reactions: 16
This sounds exactly like my grandad! He keeps going dizzy, spaces out alot and couldn't go out shopping because he found it too loud, he now goes around on a mobility scooter despite being completely fine before the vaccine. He has been diagnosed with a 'genetic' heart condition recently, but never had any of the symptoms before. He's in his 60s and I understand people age, but I saw him in September 2020 and he was okay, then July 2021 he seems like a shell of himself, like how you mentioned with your dad, it looks on the surface like dementia.
Everytime my mum calls I expect bad news

Reactions: 21
Oh gosh my dad has also been recently diagnosed with a “genetic heart condition” post vaccine too! People age yes but I would describe my dad coming across like a man in his 80s rather than someone who has just celebrated his 60th birthday. He can feel himself going seriously downhill - I feel awful for him because he says he felt “conned” into having a vaccine because his best friends father, who was in his late 80s “died of covid” so said best friend kept pushing the narrative. I kept explaining without being nasty that it really isn’t unusual for people of that age tend to die anyway. My dad was very fit and healthy before the vaccine and like you describe your grandad, he is now a shadow of himself, like he is “waiting to die”. And it’s awful!! He also caught covid around Christmas time, he usually hosts Christmas too but could barely function and he was literally bed bound with it! So the vaccine was useful wasn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I can’t quote the post but really needed to say the virtue signalling twat on the previous thread is a fucking moran.

Reactions: 14
I can’t quote the post but really needed to say the virtue signalling twat on the previous thread is a fucking moran.

Do you mean the one saying "look at me throwing my child on the fire to keep the vulnerable warm?" Same as the Twitter one taking her child abroad for vaccines that are not allowed here That's what the media does to people, scares them into being idiots

I've noticed the same people who believe Putin is the problem are the same people who believed everything about covid and believe vaccine injuries are rare.

What are your thoughts on that situation?

The fear over everything seems to be ramping up.. time to hold on to our hats? Something big is in the air, strange things going on all around the world.

Reactions: 11
Yup, that one.
we are getting a bashing on breakfast tv this morning……. Pesky killer anti vaxxers

I don’t trust what we are being told about Russia. Weapons of mass destruction keeps coming into my head. It’s a media war first then the actual war. I haven’t deep dived into it because I’ve been too busy, but I am not buying it.

Seems to suit the narrative change soon, because it is as if the covid breaks have been put on and then wham, threat of war and being financially crushed…….

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I've not looked at the news as I know it's lying. I just watch bits from different people and see many believe Putin to be the aggressor.

I also think Putin is the aggressor, look how close he put Russia to American destroyers and bases he needs to back the fuck away

Without fail America is always the agresser America is a warmonger and has been at war most of its existence while telling everyone they are the peacekeepers.

Makes me think of this……

Reactions: 8
Yup, that one.
we are getting a bashing on breakfast tv this morning……. Pesky killer anti vaxxers
Aren’t we all meant to be dead by now anyway? Don’t know why they are still trying to push the killer anti-vaxxer narrative 🥱

Reactions: 18
The trouble with America is they think that they’re the policeman of the world, the good old USA, the land of the free and all that bollocks! They’d do well to stop interfering in the affairs of other countries and get their own house in order! Pot, kettle, black!

Unfortunately as we’ve seen over these past two years, the majority are too quick to believe the narrative that they’re fed by the MSM, it’s actually frightening how little people are willing to think for themselves!

Putin for prime minister? …so sick of hearing about ‘ Russian aggression’!

I haven’t been paying much attention to what’s going on with Russia/Ukraine but I remember around 2019 I watched a video that explained how Russian hackers will shut down the internet around mid 2025/6, digital currencies and UBI being introduced shorty after. I used to watch these things with interest but mostly thinking it as CT but then the pandemic happened and now there will potentially be wars with Russia, doesn’t really seem all a conspiracy

Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, I really hope that he starts to feel better soon.
I noticed you said about going deaf and one of my neighbours has had a weird feeling in one ear, since her booster. She feels like it's blocked and can't hear well.
She went to the doctor and he said there might be an infection deep inside because he couldn't see anything, and prescribed antibiotics but they haven't helped so far, unfortunately.
Another of my neighbours was a very sprightly man in his seventies. He had the booster in November and I thought I saw a decline in his health.
One of his eyes went very red, then both were. He had to go to an eye clinic, got drops etc, one eye is still red.
Then he got covid in December, only a couple of weeks after the booster.
He had it quite badly, fever, chills, vomiting, terrible lower back pain that kept him awake.
He's recovered but sleeps loads and has lost his vitality.

Reactions: 12
War.....what is it good for?..... Making loads of money!

It'll be good for us because we're one of the biggest arms dealers.

Russia have been messing about in the ukrain for ages. The USA and UK are only getting involved now because they want an excuse to start a war and make a load of cash. It gives the UK gov an excuse to raise taxes and go into auserity too.

War is never about what they say it's about. It's a money making machine.

Reactions: 15
Trudeau has now implemented martial law

The first time the emergencies act has ever been used

It's supposed to be used against terrorists , an extreme measure

People can be arrested , have their bank accounts frozen , insurance cancelled, property confiscated all without due process

This doesn't just apply to the truckers but anyone who supports them in any way.

So people who donate to them offer them supplies or in any way support them in protests.

Crowdfunding platforms are to be investigated under money laundering terrorism laws

People aren't allowed to protest against the government

Added to all of this he still refuses to even consider ending federal vaccine mandates .

Reactions: 25
Look at these politicians like Adern and Trudeau that went through the young leaders fascist dictators program at the WEF, they seem to think that people work for them not the other way round. Let’s hope they get dragged out and the people take back their countries.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.