Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So LBC got rid of Maajid 🙄 He is in the minority on that station. It’s okay for Fatty Ferrari to have a bogus caller claiming to be related to a fake omicron death but Maajid backs up everything he says with sources, listens to both sides of the argument unlike most hosts and is given the boot? It stinks. There’s just no give and take anywhere in the MSM. We’re expected to listen to relentless slurs about people not getting a vaccine but they can’t hack a single opposing view. This echo chamber is infuriating. It’s like dealing with a bunch of brats. I hope this backfires on LBC.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So LBC got rid of Maajid 🙄 He is in the minority on that station. It’s okay for Fatty Ferrari to have a bogus caller claiming to be related to a fake omicron death but Maajid backs up everything he says with sources, listens to both sides of the argument unlike most hosts and is given the boot? It stinks. There’s just no give and take anywhere in the MSM. We’re expected to listen to relentless slurs about people not getting a vaccine but they can’t hack a single opposing view. This echo chamber is infuriating. It’s like dealing with a bunch of brats. I hope this backfires on LBC.
He's too close to the truth and therefore must be disposed of....

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So is the vaccine working with making people less sick from omicron but still making them ill for a few day’s or is omicron less lethal than any other variant. It seems I hear both statements at the same time from people but if your chances to survive omicron without the vaccine are pretty good, then why people who have had boosters are sick? Actually that I think of it more and more people are sick a week after their booster.

Reactions: 3
So is the vaccine working with making people less sick from omicron but still making them ill for a few day’s or is omicron less lethal than any other variant. It seems I hear both statements at the same time from people but if your chances to survive omicron without the vaccine are pretty good, then why people who have had boosters are sick? Actually that I think of it more and more people are sick a week after their booster.
From what I read in the BMJ article yesterday, it's very possibly an overstimulation of T cells. 3 jabs in such a short time? On many people who may have already had covid, and have their own immunity too? I'm no scientist but it seems like lunacy to me 🤯

"Patrick Whelan, of UCLA, says the “sky high” antibodies after vaccination in people who were previously infected may have contributed to these systemic side effects. “Most people who were previously ill with covid-19 have antibodies against the spike protein. If they are subsequently vaccinated, those antibodies and the products of the vaccine can form what are called immune complexes,” he explains, which may get deposited in places like the joints, meninges, and even kidneys, creating symptoms.
Other studies suggest that a two dose regimen may be counterproductive.34 One found that in people with past infections, the first dose boosted T cells and antibodies but that the second dose seemed to indicate an “exhaustion,” and in some cases even a deletion, of T cells.34 “I’m not here to say that it’s harmful,” says Bertoletti, who coauthored the study, “but at the moment all the data are telling us that it doesn’t make any sense to give a second vaccination dose in the very short term to someone who was already infected. Their immune response is already very high.”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also not to moderate the thread, but I feel like we're already skating on thin ice and have been told not to mention other posters.

They could be genuine.

This is one of my fave financial guys: Apple stock price has already fallen by $10 dollars already.

some people on here clearly want the thread shut down, it’s why they keep doing it.
Maybe you all need to see it’s the same people every time 😉 conspiracy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These last few years are going to go down in history as absolutly bonkers thinking 🤣

1641661172244.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another BIG interview to watch! I'm absolutely shocked that they are allowing him to be heard on MSM tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the tik tok of the guy who claims to be a time traveller from 2027? And all humans are extinct?

Reactions: 2
What's with all the deep fish washing up on the shores?

There seems to be a lot going on in the skies and under the water.

This is the man to watch for the sky stuff also earthquakes, hurricanes etc.

Has anyone watched the tik tok of the guy who claims to be a time traveller from 2027? And all humans are extinct?
I watched some of them a while back. I don't believe it. although I do believe in time travel. So much of his stuff could have been filmed during lockdown it was deserted everywhere. our streets were even going back to nature, deer etc roaming the roads.

I noticed in one of his videos he is on a deserted beach but there are 1000s of footprints and tyre tracks, they would have been long gone. Unless he is saying the weather is also extinct, in the lighter days I could walk around my small town and village very early and not see a soul.

To be honest, if you were the last person on earth there would be a lot of bodies, abandoned cars etc. but everything is very tidy. like it would be when people are sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Apparently in I think Florida or LA they have masses of dead fish wash up on a regular basis. It's because they have dumped loads of crap in the water.
The water goes a weird colour as well. Something to do with an algie that feeds off the chemicals and sewage.

American is fucked, the corporation's just do what they want and they are bleeping up the people and the environment. I worry that now we're out of Europe (which I'm no fan of either) we're going to go the same way.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Just watched this on the time travel guy. It's creepy, and I'm not sure how he's doing it. Someone suggested he's somthing to do with a movie crew. It's strange.

Reactions: 2
I guess it is this guy. I think he just went places when they were empty :ROFLMAO:

Yeh the beach has footprints/tyre tracks etc.

I was working during lockdown and the major roads near me were empty, a journey that would take an hour now was taking 25 minutes! At point I'm pretty sure I was the only car on a dual carriage that ordinarily I wouldn't get above 40mph due to traffic.

I walked through empty shopping centres that were only open as they had a boots and wilko so were allowed to stay open. It was eery and I could have recorded plenty of videos like this.

Reactions: 6

Just watched this on the time travel guy. It's creepy, and I'm not sure how he's doing it. Someone suggested he's somthing to do with a movie crew. It's strange.
Cool vid. But shouldn't there be stacks of dead bodies and crashed cars everywhere. I mean did everyone except him just instantly vaporise one day?

How has the police car just stayed with it's lights on for six years? Amazing battery!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.