Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People say "they" have to tell you what they are doing because we have free will, by watching these things and accepting them we are agreeing. I don't know if that is true, but I never say never anymore. but for me, they are laughing at us people who haven't seen through it yet, say to us "you do realise it was a film don't you"

If I had known how badly we would be censored I would have bought a few extra hard drives to save things on. as it was I only saved the links and now most don't lead anywhere.
There is still so much out there but on different platforms and I'm too tired to refind them all, it's also not easy when people save something with a good clear heading and reupload with "OMG YOU MUST SEE THIS" and no clue as to what it is

The good thing about the censoring though is that the grt awakening is happening and they are trying to stop it. whereas before they were showing off rubbing our noses in it knowing that others could not see what those already awake could see. but now they can so they have to remove or hide it all.

I have no doubts at all that we are as a species waking up. it's fascinating when I think back only a short while those who are now talking to me about these things were laughing at me. Not everyone will wake up to it but even here we can see who those ones are. I did once feel as sorry for them as they did me, but now I know if they spent as much time trying to prove us wrong as they do taking the piss and laughing with each other, they themselves would have also seen the truth. They don't want to though, they are happier not knowing .. free will, so we have to respect that. I do respect that, but I dont respect them.
Thank you to you and @Poddular and @Anelecin and @rainbowlemon for responding to my post.
Sometimes I just think out loud and no I don't censor myself (that must be disturbing for some) and I don't mind being or looking naive, even stupid, if that's how some people take it? 🤷‍♀️
It's up to them, if they want to live in a nihilist universe where nothing has any meaning, and bad things just happen? Ok then.
Shrugs shoulders! Accepting that though to me means accepting what's going on now as normal, and I believe it's anything but normal?
People who are closed off and sneer and contribute to ridiculing others, are just policing thoughts and reactions (if they know it or not) the message is one of don't be curious, only talk about certain (approved) things and don't make anyone uncomfortable by questioning power!
Which they obviously support, if they admit it or not?
Personally I've always been fascinated by Hollywood and the film industry and the mass media.
Look at the way it's been monopolised, put in the hands of a few corporations?
Is there actually any free expression at all left?
The elites agenda is often featured heavily and yes I got laughed at but look at Stanley Kubrick and eyes wide shut and his fight not to cut the film, which he refused to do.
The next thing he is dead! (And the film gets cut, who knows what was in the missing scene?).
So I think in this case he went from being part of the elite or working for them (wasn't there s conspiracy that he was involved in faking the moon landings)?
to being someone who maybe was trying to expose them or at least get people to open their eyes!

Another suspicious death is one of Pier Paolo pasonlini.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...ni-venice-film-festival-biennale-abel-ferrara.

He filmed Salo (which is infamous as being extremely hard to watch) as it depicts the real sadism/horror that the elite carry out.
Then he again dies, in mysterious circumstances, yeah nothing to see here :rolleyes: .
So I think it's the question of, if people rebel or wake up and don,t want to be part of the studio system (elite) anymore, they pay the ultimate price?
The studio system of Hollywood or Europe which I believe is satanic? Look at all the child abuse scandals coming out?
If you work for them you play their game on their terms, so just as in another post I mentioned buildings and architecture, the symbolism (masonic/illuminati or occult) is basically all around us, so too is the media in my belief is saturated with this?
They control it though (the studio system) and yes it's not inconceivable to believe they have their in jokes, or that they are trying to influence or mould minds?
Yeah far fetched, or is it really?

Considering that lots of film directors for example used to work in advertising, so know all about how to make something look appealing and also sell a film by providing a sensory experience usually full of sex and violence and their agendas without us being any the wiser?
It's basically mass hypnosis and it's been designed to be that way, to get our attention, get us to part with our money, influence us and to a certain extent get us to think like them (programming)(we are on Tattle life, a forum to discuss influencers for goodness sake, so don't say that they don't have influence, that's the whole point, to those who would laugh!).
I really can't believe that some are so alienated and insular that they (mistakenly imo) believe that nothing has any impact or influence on them?
Lots of things are also done on the subliminal/subconscious level look at logos look at the repetition of certain themes,look at the symbolism that's all around?
It's not just random is it? It's been designed to contain us , to put us in our place (by showing us who is the boss) and our minds are fair game!

To those who sneer and shake their head I would say do you think the continual rise of celebrity culture for example is just a coincidence?
The new elite? Look at all the power they wield?
Look at how many follow them, and their views and buy into product placement....then you have the new breed online selling.....an idea a lifestyle a very way of being?
So many buy into it, and these things exist to hook us in, create a false sense of reality and take our attention! Energy flows where attention goes?
It's all connected, they have been working at this for a long time, now it's almost inescapable!
On our phones, in our homes, in a sense because of increasing isolation, (also planned) we are almost held hostage by this relentless hyper consumerist onslaught....and it's not bloody innocent!
Its been planned this atomisation of our existence, chipping away until hardly anything is left.....
Prisoners in our own homes, or minds that's how they want us to be!
So if that's fit for laughter from people who also stay behind a laptop or mobile (not just me) then go ahead.... mighty keyboard warriors, in your echo chamber with the same old (programmed) responses!
At least I and others can think outside the (goggle) box......

Thanks for listening @Purrrrrrr and others.
Now I'm off to have my (birthday) cake 🍰 and eat it! 🥳. Take care everyone and thanks for all the really interesting posts.
I contribute sometimes, but I know I can be hard to read or allegedly (decipher), I guess I have a lot going on in my head?
Thank to all those who showed me patience and consideration and understood what I was trying to say!
Even if I'm not always good at wording it!
I appreciate it. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Anyone can get HIV, viruses don’t discriminate’
Lateral flow testing for HIV ready for distribution.
Sound familiar? 🤔
Stupid, there is no reliable test for hiv. So many people have been misdiagnosed then killed with azt.

I won't be testing. I know I don't have it. And it's actually quite hard to contract hiv. Not only do you need to have blood on blood contact, you also need to be unable to fight the initial infection of via your immune system.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you to you and @Poddular and @Anelecin and @rainbowlemon for responding to my post.
Sometimes I just think out loud and no I don't censor myself (that must be disturbing for some) and I don't mind being or looking naive, even stupid, if that's how some people take it? 🤷‍♀️
It's up to them, if they want to live in a nihilist universe where nothing has any meaning, and bad things just happen? Ok then.
Shrugs shoulders! Accepting that though to me means accepting what's going on now as normal, and I believe it's anything but normal?
People who are closed off and sneer and contribute to ridiculing others, are just policing thoughts and reactions (if they know it or not) the message is one of don't be curious, only talk about certain (approved) things and don't make anyone uncomfortable by questioning power!
Which they obviously support, if they admit it or not?
Personally I've always been fascinated by Hollywood and the film industry and the mass media.
Look at the way it's been monopolised, put in the hands of a few corporations?
Is there actually any free expression at all left?
The elites agenda is often featured heavily and yes I got laughed at but look at Stanley Kubrick and eyes wide shut and his fight not to cut the film, which he refused to do.
The next thing he is dead! (And the film gets cut, who knows what was in the missing scene?).
So I think in this case he went from being part of the elite or working for them (wasn't there s conspiracy that he was involved in faking the moon landings)?
to being someone who maybe was trying to expose them or at least get people to open their eyes!

Another suspicious death is one of Pier Paolo pasonlini.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...ni-venice-film-festival-biennale-abel-ferrara.

He filmed Salo (which is infamous as being extremely hard to watch) as it depicts the real sadism/horror that the elite carry out.
Then he again dies, in mysterious circumstances, yeah nothing to see here :rolleyes: .
So I think it's the question of, if people rebel or wake up and don,t want to be part of the studio system (elite) anymore, they pay the ultimate price?
The studio system of Hollywood or Europe which I believe is satanic? Look at all the child abuse scandals coming out?
If you work for them you play their game on their terms, so just as in another post I mentioned buildings and architecture, the symbolism (masonic/illuminati or occult) is basically all around us, so too is the media in my belief is saturated with this?
They control it though (the studio system) and yes it's not inconceivable to believe they have their in jokes, or that they are trying to influence or mould minds?
Yeah far fetched, or is it really?

Considering that lots of film directors for example used to work in advertising, so know all about how to make something look appealing and also sell a film by providing a sensory experience usually full of sex and violence and their agendas without us being any the wiser?
It's basically mass hypnosis and it's been designed to be that way, to get our attention, get us to part with our money, influence us and to a certain extent get us to think like them (programming)(we are on Tattle life, a forum to discuss influencers for goodness sake, so don't say that they don't have influence, that's the whole point, to those who would laugh!).
I really can't believe that some are so alienated and insular that they (mistakenly imo) believe that nothing has any impact or influence on them?
Lots of things are also done on the subliminal/subconscious level look at logos look at the repetition of certain themes,look at the symbolism that's all around?
It's not just random is it? It's been designed to contain us , to put us in our place (by showing us who is the boss) and our minds are fair game!

To those who sneer and shake their head I would say do you think the continual rise of celebrity culture for example is just a coincidence?
The new elite? Look at all the power they wield?
Look at how many follow them, and their views and buy into product placement....then you have the new breed online selling.....an idea a lifestyle a very way of being?
So many buy into it, and these things exist to hook us in, create a false sense of reality and take our attention! Energy flows where attention goes?
It's all connected, they have been working at this for a long time, now it's almost inescapable!
On our phones, in our homes, in a sense because of increasing isolation, (also planned) we are almost held hostage by this relentless hyper consumerist onslaught....and it's not bloody innocent!
Its been planned this atomisation of our existence, chipping away until hardly anything is left.....
Prisoners in our own homes, or minds that's how they want us to be!
So if that's fit for laughter from people who also stay behind a laptop or mobile (not just me) then go ahead.... mighty keyboard warriors, in your echo chamber with the same old (programmed) responses!
At least I and others can think outside the (goggle) box......

Thanks for listening @Purrrrrrr and others.
Now I'm off to have my (birthday) cake 🍰 and eat it! 🥳. Take care everyone and thanks for all the really interesting posts.
I contribute sometimes, but I know I can be hard to read or allegedly (decipher), I guess I have a lot going on in my head?
Thank to all those who showed me patience and consideration and understood what I was trying to say!
Even if I'm not always good at wording it!
I appreciate it. ❤
Happy birthday!! 🎂🍷 Hope you are feeling a little better.

I always enjoy your posts, I feel we are just chatting in the garden
when we just let our words flow we sometimes hear what we ourselves need to hear. (or is that just me?) I find when I do a morning waffle and just let my words take me where they want to then read back later, I'm always surprised at the things it says like I didn't even write them, but so needed to hear them.

I am feeling burnt out at the moment exhausted with all the BS and those who keep defending it. Do they really not see it, or are they here to make people doubt us. it's pretty pointless if that's the case. Just like none of us can wake anyone no one can stop those who are ready to wake.

I'm am looking at some of my old stuff on the sexualisation f children as it's been brought up a few times. all my links are dead so have to elsewhere for the info. but its a good place to start another journey down yet another rabbit hole
Have a lovely birthday put your feet up and have a some cake xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

when we just let our words flow we sometimes hear what we ourselves need to hear. (or is that just me?) I find when I do a morning waffle and just let my words take me where they want to then read back later, I'm always surprised at the things it says like I didn't even write them, but so needed to hear them.

I am feeling burnt out at the moment exhausted with all the BS and those who keep defending it. Do they really not see it, or are they here to make people doubt us. it's pretty pointless if that's the case. Just like none of us can wake anyone no one can stop those who are ready to wake.

I'm am looking at some of my old stuff on the sexualisation f children as it's been brought up a few times. all my links are dead so have to elsewhere for the info. but its a good place to start another journey down yet another rabbit hole
Yes Happy Birthday @Misbehaving , you KNOW I love your posts whatever the subject. Original,deep and inspiring.

@Purrrrrrr you are also an inspiration, look after yourself.
And again thanks to ALL
the other posters on here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yes Happy Birthday @Misbehaving , you KNOW I love your posts whatever the subject. Original,deep and inspiring.

@Purrrrrrr you are also an inspiration, look after yourself.
And again thanks to ALL
the other posters on here. ❤
Oh thank you so much 💞 beautiful posts and much appreciated.I always free to speak my mind on this thread, but that's because the people on here are open minded and supportive.
I think it's a good atmosphere and attitude on here and because I don't speak to many people in real life I really do enjoy reading and posting on here.
For me it's not just a question of right or wrong (although that does come into it sometimes) ,more a case of if people have enquiring minds or empathy for others, both are found in abundance on here.
So I'll drink to that! 🍾 and I hope you all have a good weekend. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Day 15 of the protest

Turdeau met with the Premier of Ontario Thursday night who then issued a state of emergency.

They have threatened the protesters with fines of $100k arrests and imprisonment, the removal of their licences and the ability to travel

There are also veiled threats that their children could be taken away from them.

He continues to insist that it's a fringe minority of racists .

He still has absolutely no plan to remove any mandates.

Biden encouraged him to use all federal powers at his disposal to break up the protest

Biden's concern is due to the fact that some US car manufacturing businesses have had to close as they can't get parts across the border.

He issued a threat not only to the current protesters but to any citizens that may plan to join them . He tells them that it's illegal

The fact is no laws have been broken and none of it is actually illegal.

What he has done over the last couple of years is illegal- breaking numerous protections in the Charter of Rights.

What the police have done in stealing the truckers gas and firewood that they need to keep warm is illegal.

The protestors were given until 7pm last night to leave

They didn't and nothing has happened yet.

The police are attempting to stop the independent news agencies (the only ones actually reporting the reality) from filming

They certainly won't want any heavy handed police action to be seen by the world.

This is what happened when the police arrived at 7pm last night to make arrests

A clip from his statement yesterday

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Day 15 of the protest

Turdeau met with the Premier of Ontario Thursday night who then issued a state of emergency.

They have threatened the protesters with fines of $100k arrests and imprisonment, the removal of their licences and the ability to travel

There are also veiled threats that their children could be taken away from them.

He continues to insist that it's a fringe minority of racists .

He still has absolutely no plan to remove any mandates.

Biden encouraged him to use all federal powers at his disposal to break up the protest

Biden's concern is due to the fact that some US car manufacturing businesses have had to close as they can't get parts across the border.

He issued a threat not only to the current protesters but to any citizens that may plan to join them . He tells them that it's illegal

The fact is no laws have been broken and none of it is actually illegal.

What he has done over the last couple of years is illegal- breaking numerous protections in the Charter of Rights.

What the police have done in stealing the truckers gas and firewood that they need to keep warm is illegal.

The protestors were given until 7pm last night to leave

They didn't and nothing has happened yet.

The police are attempting to stop the independent news agencies (the only ones actually reporting the reality) from filming

They certainly won't want any heavy handed police action to be seen by the world.

This is what happened when the police arrived at 7pm last night to make arrests

A clip from his statement yesterday
Thank you for sharing. Gave me goosebumps for many reasons.

• Heart
Cancer treatment has always fascinated me. I would imagine there are alternative therapies which they withhold as they make very little profit from them. I remember speaking to a women in the pub a few years ago who was convinced cannabis could cure certain types of cancer. I'm very wary of cancer treatments as they always seem to benefit the pharmaceutical companies more than the patient.
I came across on tiktok a lot of Americans raving about dewormer and deworming themselves. They mentioned a man called joe tippins. He has his own Facebook group that can only be accessed by reading his blog and answering the group questions. Basically he was terminal with bowel cancer and there wasn’t anything the doctors could do. He knew a vet who recommended a type of dog dewormer I can’t remember what drug it was called. But years later he is alive today. They use ivermectin a type of dewormer for covid. Theyve also used sildenfil in hospitals (viagra) licenced by pzifer surprise surprise... There’s a lot of connections to our gut and brain. There are research studies online where sufferers of schizophrenia and autism have had the same type of gut bacteria. I think they know the elite all the answers but it’s all a business. Did anyone remember that child ashya king who’s parents removed him from a UK hospital and after a manhunt were arrested in Spain later being released. He had cancer and his parents wanted him to have private proton therapy abroad. He survived the cancer in the end.. now some nhs trusts offer proton therapy. I’ve never understood charities like cancer research UK worth billions of pounds but “Don’t know the answers.”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
News is on in the background and they've just done something on heart attacks and the symptoms

• Wow
Reactions: 7
News is on in the background and they've just done something on heart attacks and the symptoms
Yes new NHS advert on heart attacks and how to detect them early. Definitely nothing to do with the jab that's causing myocarditis though 🙄

• Sad
Yes new NHS advert on heart attacks and how to detect them early. Definitely nothing to do with the jab that's causing myocarditis though 🙄
Qthe British Heart Foundation advert really angers me. Trying to make it normal someone dropping down on a football pitch

• Sad
  • Sad
My 12 year old/Year 8 child had an assembly on Friday about cardiac arrests in school aged pupils. I find this odd as in the past 10 years they’ve had no cardiac related deaths in the school community. In the same time period they’ve had multiple suicides (pupils, parents and staff) and a few cancer & leukaemia losses but there’s not been a comparable assembly for any of those things. I then assumed it was based on a new defibrillator being installed but having done a bit of further digging it’s not. It appears to have been a completely random thing. I’ve asked the school for clarification but I won’t hold my breath in getting a response - I’m still waiting to hear why I wasn’t notified about my sons unauthorised attendance before Christmas (he was in school but his electronic timetable hasn’t updated so he went to the wrong class for 7 lessons over 3 weeks - the school seemed to lose him. 🙄)

@panache - I’m guessing you’re Canadian? My cousin is in Calgary. He’s fully vaccinated - but calls Trudeau words I’d probably get banned for typing. As do my Québécois friends in Lachine and my in laws family in New Brunswick. Very different people with very different backgrounds and very different views. The only similarity is that they now all despise JT. They seem to be a combo of angry and disheartened about being stuck with him. None of them voted for him this time. Some did previously. 3 of them have dual nationality/citizenship and are looking at their options. 1 of their siblings by marriage was vaccinated but left before the travel out restrictions kicked in and took his family out because he didn’t want his kids vaccinated. My cousin thought he’d back down. He’s now stuck in Alberta. His mental health is stuffed. His work has been crippled for 2 years. He’s not a Canadian but he’s stuck there. He couldn’t even leave to bury his mother in his home country despite being told he could until he got to the airport. It’s barbaric. JT used to give me the creeps. Now I just see him as a despicable despot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Qthe British Heart Foundation advert really angers me. Trying to make it normal someone dropping down on a football pitch
I hate that advert too and I would avoid donating to the BHF purely because of their advertising lately. We have a new advert from the Scottish gov out where a painter and decorator says he is going to continue to wear his mask and then it cuts to a nurse that says ‘thank you for continuing to wear a mask so my attention can be with cancer patients and not with you.’
Because if you don’t wear a mask you’ll be taking up hospital beds in a cancer ward, obviously 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Fabrice Muamba must have got in a Tardis after taking his covid vaccine and travelled back in time to 2012, because footballers never had heart attacks before the covid vaccine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Fabrice Muamba must have got in a Tardis after taking his covid vaccine and travelled back in time to 2012, because footballers never had heart attacks before the covid vaccine.
Insightful and helpful post thank you 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUTOE="Ensay, post: 8429898, member: 214158"]
[/QUOTE]

Did you come here just to say that. 🙄

I don't think that anyone is denying that sudden heart failure in young healthy people isn't a real thing. It's my understanding that's it's usually genetic and also rare. I think it's sometines called something like sudden death syndrome.

People are commenting on the sudden increase in these incidents. If you don't want to see it or see correlation then fine. There's no actual evidence either way. Hence why it's a theory.

I came across on tiktok a lot of Americans raving about dewormer and deworming themselves. They mentioned a man called joe tippins. He has his own Facebook group that can only be accessed by reading his blog and answering the group questions. Basically he was terminal with bowel cancer and there wasn’t anything the doctors could do. He knew a vet who recommended a type of dog dewormer I can’t remember what drug it was called. But years later he is alive today. They use ivermectin a type of dewormer for covid. Theyve also used sildenfil in hospitals (viagra) licenced by pzifer surprise surprise... There’s a lot of connections to our gut and brain. There are research studies online where sufferers of schizophrenia and autism have had the same type of gut bacteria. I think they know the elite all the answers but it’s all a business. Did anyone remember that child ashya king who’s parents removed him from a UK hospital and after a manhunt were arrested in Spain later being released. He had cancer and his parents wanted him to have private proton therapy abroad. He survived the cancer in the end.. now some nhs trusts offer proton therapy. I’ve never understood charities like cancer research UK worth billions of pounds but “Don’t know the answers.”
I have mentioned many times on tattle (and other forums) how the medical profession almost killed me because they treat symptoms and don't try to find the cause ( I don't blame them, but their bosses)

I had a niggerly cough that would not go away.. they gave a few courses of Antibiotics then within weeks I went downhill and was diagnosed with many autoimmune diseases given more and more pills and inhalers and each of those gave me more and more symptoms (side effects) so got more and more pills for those side-effects on and on it went. by the end of the year, I has gone from a size 14/16 to a size 34 was bedridden for most of the week and every month I collected two shopping bags of pills, inhalers and creams. I could not walk or talk and thought it was my end and to top it off. depression set in.
I remembered how a very low carb diet had helped my depression before. So went back on it and my head cleared as well as many other problems.. I felt well enough to look into my symptoms and found most were side effects. But looking a bit deeper found something that Drs and NHS said ( at that time, think they have changed their minds now) was not real. Leaky gut, leaky gut can be caused by antibiotics .. well well well

Anyway, to cut a very long story short by going very low carb I had cut out grains and other nasty things and inflammation etc went down. one of the things I had had was reflux so bad it was life-changing. I looked into that and see apple cider vinegar with the mother coupled with bicarb of soda was something that could get rid of it, looked even deeper and found the leaky gut thing was a cause of reflux
within one week of taking the apple cider vinegar every morning and night the reflux had gone (it never came back) the diet and ACV had eliminated many of the symptoms of autoimmune diseases..
I then stopped every single medication and everything else started to get better. my weight went down to 18. I still have some symptoms of autoimmune diseases but nothing like they were. I no longer take any prescribed meds not even for my asthma or emphysema ALT all the way

funny thing is, Drs could not explain it so told me it must have been my weight.. That is why I now only go to the Dr for injuries and diagnoses then find my own cures. How can Drs not know that antibiotics not only kill bad things but the good things as well?

Sorry for the ramble. but yes all health is due to gut health. bad guts = bad health

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.