Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I thought so when I first saw it too.

The suspect who betrayed the Frank Family has been identified after 77 years. They also used AI technology.

Yes and when she hits that guy over the head for not having his kids vaccinated. I'm not sure if I can even face watching on if this is what the premise of the storyline is going to be.

Reactions: 5

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Oh thank you so much 💞 beautiful posts and much appreciated.I always free to speak my mind on this thread, but that's because the people on here are open minded and supportive.
I think it's a good atmosphere and attitude on here and because I don't speak to many people in real life I really do enjoy reading and posting on here.
For me it's not just a question of right or wrong (although that does come into it sometimes) ,more a case of if people have enquiring minds or empathy for others, both are found in abundance on here.
So I'll drink to that! 🍾 and I hope you all have a good weekend. (y)
Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day ✨

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It's been rumoured for years. In the scheme of things it's unimportant but I will say that I don't see any resemblance to Pierre at all.

Here's a bit of background on his mother Margaret

God he looks so similar!

Ensay

VIP Member
Fabrice Muamba must have got in a Tardis after taking his covid vaccine and travelled back in time to 2012, because footballers never had heart attacks before the covid vaccine.

• Heart
  • Sick

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
There was a IUD in the us that was like a spring that went inside the falopian tube. That's caused loads of really serious problems to women. The documentary I saw with it on gave details on how basically in American you can get approval for a medical device without ever testing it or getting it checked or tested. It's something to do with you not needing new approval for tweaks to already approved products. But it could have been a thousand alterations back and a completely different devive that actually got the testing and approval
Saw the same documentary- it's on Netflix + called the bleeding edge!

1644427619920.png

1644427890702.png

1644427913676.png

Last edited:
I don't think the metavers will work.

I think the reason people like social media over real life (somtimes) is the same reason people like texting over phone calls and the same reason people getting really aggressive when behind the wheel but not face to face

People like the anonymity of social media and people communicate in a different way when writing. If you make it like face to face talking the what's the point.

Not talking about any posters, but I don't have the energy.

Food shortages getting worse in America and Australia. Are we heading for the same?

I don't understand that. I would have thought they would be the last countries to have food storages. Aren't they both self sustaining.

My local supermarkets shelfs are slowly getting more empty. No eggs today because of cross boarder trade issues - even though they're British eggs.

I woulndt be surprised if they were controlled shortages to panic people and turn them back into the bosom of the government's that more and more were starting to mistrust.

Oh it's definitely take turns, rinse & repeat. They pop up from nowhere, try to provoke a reaction ("I just surely can't possibly fathom why people aren't having such a simple thing as this vaxx, help me to understand, please") ... Errrr no. If you don't see a single thing wrong with it at this point, you never will. And I'm very happy for you to go off in a blanket of blissful ignorance believing all the things that make you feel safe. Enjoy 😊

I would say I'm tempted to leave petulant, childish reaction emoji's like others do to us, but I won't, because I'm an adult 😇
I really want an eye roll emoji for those people

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Food prices globally at a 30 year high.

Systematic destruction of food supplies continues:

1. farmers in Australia told if you're not vaxed you can't enter grain sites to drop food off.

2. Truckers also told they won't be allowed to cross borders if they're not vaxed.

3.Israel has ordered 100 million eggs which will push up prices. "May also destroy 600k hens."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow