Conspiracy Theories #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but will it stop passports to literally live is another thing ...
I feel it's going to come down to a battle between corporations and our legal systems. Big corporations are going to try and bring this in by stealth. We are going to have to rely on our legal systems, but more importantly ourselves to stand up to this tyranny. Some judges are more corrupt than others but honest judges won't be compromised. This is a great video which shows how powerful we are when we come together and say duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those unlawful acts soon led to the arrests. The ones who thought they had played the system, got played themselves...

Reactions: 4
Has everyone seen the response to the covid petition

The fact is, we will all have to suffer the health, economic and societal fall back from the lockdowns, lockdowns we didn't vote for. They should have never gone ahead without a referendum. A government should not be able to have that much power especially not in a "democratic" society without a vote. We now need to be given the option to vote to take those powers away.

But they say in the response that they will not be holding a referendum.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The divide in Ireland is too much. (Especially social media but that’s a given). About 92% or so people 16and up Are fully vaccinated, which according to news is 300,000 unvaccinated and 70,000 partially vaccinated. We are meant to open up on the 22nd with no restrictions bar masks on transport and shops etc but the case numbers are high which is very convenient before the opening and everybody in media and in their comment sections are blaming the unvaccinated. About 60% in hospital are vaccinated and about the same they say are in the ICU unvaccinated. But to me it seems people are equally sick. Also nearly everyone coming in has a cold and wear up and down they don’t have covid. Where I live most people don’t wear masks outside even at the height of covid and this time last year a 6 week lockdown was announced.

also I live near Waterford where apparently 99.7% of adults is vaccinated yet their infection rate is the highest. There is an influx of students there but you would think there would be rumours of bar staff or college staff being ill with the influx of students.

i personally can’t handle it anymore and wish I was a sheep and never looked into things more because mentally it is so draining and I’m exhausted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This article gave me a royal laugh this morning. I love the way they keep putting Andrew Wakefield on the front of these propaganda articles when he has had literally nothing to do with Covid 😂.

D91A7E51-2565-4FC3-A72F-E77158B3A62F.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Saw an interview with him, he never said don’t vax just give them individually.

Last edited:
Saw an interview with him, he never said don’t vax just give them individually.
He's mainly to do with the MMR jab and its relation to autism. I notice they never feature Dr Robert Malone, Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, or Dr Mike Yeadon in any of their sloppy journalism.

YOU is a netflix show - new season just came out yesterday. The baby gets sick and they mention anti vaxers around three times. » how can they be so stupid? and Love’s searching up articles like the logic of anti vax.

They tell the other parent they recklessly endangered their son. (Though to be fair the other parents did throw a party whilst their own daughters were ill) .

• Sick
I didn’t finish it though i have read book three already.

The first season was the best.

YOU is a netflix show - new season just came out yesterday. The baby gets sick and they mention anti vaxers around three times. » how can they be so stupid? and Love’s searching up articles like the logic of anti vax.

They tell the other parent they recklessly endangered their son. (Though to be fair the other parents did throw a party whilst their own daughters were ill) .

Go look at old programmes anything medical or to do with emergency services have been putting out vaccine propaganda and also anti-CT for years.

Any child gets ill it's always an unvaccinated child's fault. All CTs are dangerous and as thick as tit.

Reactions: 8
Hollyoaks have just introduced an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist character.

She's portrayed as a manipulator who is preying on a vulnerable women to stop her vaccinating her baby.

It's just so far from reality. Anti vaxxers are not trying to force anyone to do anything. They just want to get the info out there so people can make their own minds up. It's the government that want to coerce us into vaccines.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hollyoaks have just introduced an anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist character.

She's portrayed as a manipulator who is preying on a vulnerable women to stop her vaccinating her baby.

It's just so far from reality. Anti vaxxers are not trying to force anyone to do anything. They just want to get the info out there so people can make their own minds up. It's the government that want to coerce us into vaccines.
It's just propaganda, like many of the CT are not even real but silly things put out by TPTB, still, it makes others feel they are clever, that's all that matters. it doesn't matter that they know deep inside that something is very wrong at least they are not a crazy CT 😂

The truth will come out.

It's just so far from reality. Anti vaxxers are not trying to force anyone to do anything. They just want to get the info out there so people can make their own minds up.
not always true, there are some very extreme people out there who really do try and do just that using fear tactics.

This will make everyone's Saturday!!! 😂😂😂

has he tried his hand at driving a HGV lately, or picking fruit 😐

Someone went to a protest 6 months ago in Australia and posted a photo of it at the time and now the police are at their door. it's like some comedy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Who knows😔 nothing surprises me anymore with the criminal TPTB but I would have thought they would have gone for somebody more outspoken.

UK: The murdered MP David Amess opposed the biosecurity state:

1) Anti lockdown (https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/18846015.sir-david-amess-southend-west-horrified-second-lockdown/)

2) Anti mask mandates (https://www.yellowad.co.uk/southend...mandatory-an-infringement-on-civil-liberties/)

3) Anti-vaccine passports (https://www.parallelparliament.co.u...-7BA5-475B-A48A-370859B78209/VaccinePassports)

4) Big Pharma critic ()

Screenshot_20211017-104446_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who knows😔 nothing surprises me anymore with the criminal TPTB but I would have thought they would have gone for somebody more outspoken.

UK: The murdered MP David Amess opposed the biosecurity state:

1) Anti lockdown (https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/18846015.sir-david-amess-southend-west-horrified-second-lockdown/)

2) Anti mask mandates (https://www.yellowad.co.uk/southend...mandatory-an-infringement-on-civil-liberties/)

3) Anti-vaccine passports (https://www.parallelparliament.co.u...-7BA5-475B-A48A-370859B78209/VaccinePassports)

4) Big Pharma critic ()

View attachment 813951
Yes I was thinking the same. Was this a message to send to all other MPs that won't tow the line? Charles Walker went suspiciously quiet very suddenly as well. So absolutely tragic and he was one of the good ones 😞.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.