Conspiracy Theories #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain this in layman’s terms? How are they measuring the decline?

Reactions: 3

Reactions: 3
Can anyone explain this in layman’s terms? How are they measuring the decline?
I think they are showing that the vaccinated are getting it more than the unvaccinated. The immune system of the vaccinated seems to not be able to handle it as good as the unvaccinated once vaccine immunity reduces. This was always a concern as it was what previously happened in coronavirus vaccines which was why one never got approved (and still hasn't been). Its called antibody dependent enhancement. Once the robust immunity wore off, the ferrets when introduced to the virus again, died.
Screenshot_20211012-083858_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just posted on another thread but can someone test google out. I did a search this morning for something and a few results I wasn't expecting came up. So I searched vaccine injuries and instead of lots of propaganda popping up and fact checkers etc lots of stuff on vaccine injuries came up

Reactions: 1
I think they are showing that the vaccinated are getting it more than the unvaccinated. The immune system of the vaccinated seems to not be able to handle it as good as the unvaccinated once vaccine immunity reduces. This was always a concern as it was what previously happened in coronavirus vaccines which was why one never got approved (and still hasn't been). Its called antibody dependent enhancement. Once the robust immunity wore off, the ferrets when introduced to the virus again, died.
View attachment 806096
Ahh, I see! Thank you for your reply 🙏🏻 I will definitely have a look into this.

Reactions: 1
I have just posted on another thread but can someone test google out. I did a search this morning for something and a few results I wasn't expecting came up. So I searched vaccine injuries and instead of lots of propaganda popping up and fact checkers etc lots of stuff on vaccine injuries came up

I just did a google search on SIDS and vaccines to test and morally nothing comes up but fact-checkers and all vaccines are great crap This was in the top results.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Has anyone looked into Boris Johnson's wife Carrie? I've heard lots of rumours about her being connected to some very nasty people, as well as being involved with the WEF. I don't trust her at all.

Reactions: 13
From what I can see, the scamdemic powers automatically end in March 2022. Thats it. Done. Am I correct in assuming that the passports, quarantine, masks etc will have no choice but to end? Wonder what happens after that!?
Screenshot_20211012-124250_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greenpeace’s Ex-President Patrick Moore responds to David Attenborough’s Our Planet documentary showing walruses jumping from cliffs. Why do walruses jump from cliffs? Is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch real? Why are birds being found with piles of plastic in their stomachs?

Reactions: 4
From what I can see, the scamdemic powers automatically end in March 2022. Thats it. Done. Am I correct in assuming that the passports, quarantine, masks etc will have no choice but to end? Wonder what happens after that!?
View attachment 806379
Maybe that's why there's such a push to get these vaccines into everyone. I swear I've heard Gates and the Pfizer CEO saying the pandemic will end then as well. They're absolutely desperate to make sure EVERYONE has this vaccine and the desperation becomes more apparent everyday. I think too many people have woken up to what a con this all is now so they're going to struggle getting the unvaccinated vaccinated no matter what. I've heard a few people mention that the way it's going we're going to end up seeing nations succeeding eventually. I can actually see this happening too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A satirical take on things in a rap.
(Moved from another thread once I'd seen the previous posts)

• Heart
Covidland: The Lockdown is part 1 of a 5 part series. ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced movie made by award-winning filmmaker Paul Wittenberger and narrated by Alex Jones that’s designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been a long time lurker, and I've had a thought for some time, and just wondered other people's opinions on it.

Wouldn't the people in charge be more likely to put something into the vaccine, in advance, and then release another covid or pandemic, which had a higher chance of being lethal to the un-vaccinated? Or that the vaccinated are more likely to be protected all along.....

Surely the people who take the vaccines are way more likely to 'do as they are told' and would make the ideal future subservient beings, and this is a very quick way to see who behaves and toes the line, and who doesn't. And then take out those who don't, guaranteeing more people will take a vaccine in the future.

Sorry if this doesn't quite make sense, it's been a long day and my brain can't quite express what I'm trying to say, but hopefully people get the gist.

I've been a long time lurker, and I've had a thought for some time, and just wondered other people's opinions on it.

Wouldn't the people in charge be more likely to put something into the vaccine, in advance, and then release another covid or pandemic, which had a higher chance of being lethal to the un-vaccinated? Or that the vaccinated are more likely to be protected all along.....

Surely the people who take the vaccines are way more likely to 'do as they are told' and would make the ideal future subservient beings, and this is a very quick way to see who behaves and toes the line, and who doesn't. And then take out those who don't, guaranteeing more people will take a vaccine in the future.

Sorry if this doesn't quite make sense, it's been a long day and my brain can't quite express what I'm trying to say, but hopefully people get the gist.
All good questions. The thing is the elite want everyone to take the jab not just a certain section of society. I believe the jabs are mainly for the below reasons.

1. Covid Passports
2. Money (if the jabs keep producing stronger strains then people are going to continually need boosters).
3. Population control (as we can see from how many people have gotten sick after taking them).

They definitely don't want anyone left unjabbed though that's for sure.

In all honestly, something is up.

We cannot sustain much bigger populations, and just in the UK, we can't really support a large elderly population. It pays peanuts state pension as well. I've already accepted that there won't be an nhs soon and that we are going to see a big change, feels very much like being on a knife edge at the moment.

I can see why, like China, they will want to know every detail about us. From how much we spend, to how much we weigh, and what we think to a degree. Scary stuff. Dont think we'll have the same life as before, and definitely get used to staycations. Maybe a foreign holiday every 5 years, if you're good.

• Sad

Tbh us stubborn little shits who have refused to comply with this tyranny are no match for the criminal elite. In big numbers yes. Small numbers no. They control our food supply, our water, our shelter, our money, our healthcare. We are at the bottom of the food chain so to speak. If they tried anything like that now with such large numbers, we would be ok-ish I think. If the UK gets to 15m in 2025 (as per Deagle and Boris' Dad wishes) with the majority being children then I don't see how we will live without their help. Most of us anyway. I think Purr will be ok💕 I guess I just realise that whilst we are stubborn in this situation, who knows how most of us will act if its literally life and death. This scamdemic isn't scary, we see right through that but in a real disaster type, life or death scenario etc then who knows how easy to control we would be.

Screenshot_20211012-204324_Chrome.jpg

Who remembers in 2007 when Boris was taking about overpopulation being WORSE than climate change and we know how much they hate climate change!
This is their real agenda imo.

And his Dad..

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.