Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miamae

Cannot believe what I have witnessed/heard at work today. I am a lecturer at a big college, and all students currently studying Health and Social Care are going to have to be vaccinated to get onto our Level 2 and Lecel 3 courses next year. Absolutely horrific, I have had to explain to two of my unjabbed students today that they won’t be able to progress onto Lecel 3 next year because they don’t want the jab (and quite rightly so, they are 16 and healthy, why would they need it). I’m honestly thinking about leaving, I can’t continue to work for a company who supports this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Poddular

VIP Member
I can’t believe there’s people on the covid thread that actually keep a distance from their own children when they have covid, sending them off to a room to play devices for 2 weeks 😐 this is really what the government have done to people, scared them enough to not hug or sit next to their own child? How do they think this is normal… poor kids!
I have a horror story to tell about this sort of behaviour. It makes me angry just typing it.
A neighbour of a relative was pregnant during the first lockdown and "because she's asthmatic" she shipped her 6 year old to her new boyfriends mothers house for the whole of lockdown and didn't visit because she said it wasn't Safe. Once back at home and school someone in the class tested positive so she took them out of school and made THE CHILD STAY IN THEIR BEDROOM FOR TWO WEEKS!! Putting food under the door. No joke.
She got jabbed while pregnant, would make the kid sanitise constantly, wouldn't let the kid go into a supermarket or anywhere except school and house and pulls it out of school all the time if any other kids test positive and has drilled it into the kid that all this was needed to keep the unborn baby safe. Needless to say since baby has arrived things have got worse.
I mean surely this is some sort of emotional abuse.
Thanks to the government/media it's "keeping safe".
🤬☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

VoodooChile

This is breaking me. The stress of waiting to find out what they’re going to do next and wondering when the passports and mandates are going to be introduced is getting too much. I can’t make any plans and I cant see a way out. I work in a school and I fear I’m about to be outed, as I think a child in my class has Covid and I’ll be forced to isolate for 10 days, with no pay.

I’m also finding it hard to relate to people who are just happily complying and questioning nothing - I don't understand how it makes sense to anyone? I’m rapidly losing respect for vast swathes of friends, colleagues and acquaintances and I hate feeling that way. If I didn’t have a child I would happily end it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I can’t believe there’s people on the covid thread that actually keep a distance from their own children when they have covid, sending them off to a room to play devices for 2 weeks 😐 this is really what the government have done to people, scared them enough to not hug or sit next to their own child? How do they think this is normal… poor kids!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
How is everyone feeling after the latest assault on our freedoms?

Even though I knew vaccine passports were coming I still have the sick to my stomach feeling of anxiety about where this is going. I hate that every time they announce something I feel this way. We’re expecting baby number 2 and I keep thinking have we done the right thing bringing another baby into this messed up world. We should be happy 😔

I just keep trying to focus on my family and carry on regardless. Hope everyone else is doing ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I won't be wearing a mask and I hope other don't too.

What people don't seem to understand is the mask mandate is a test, if people comply with that, they know they be able to get away with another lovkdowm

If they see people refuse masks, they won't even try a lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mbouzer

I'll be honest, I've had a pretty low day. My daughters school has once again brought back all of the restrictions. Mask wearing, cancelling all of the Xmas events/party's for the kids. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take before I seriously have to start thinking about home schooling. I don't want her to grow up in a world where she thinks all of this is normal.
I feel the same. This is the first time in my life I have genuinely felt this empty, I just feel there is absolutely nothing to look forward to, everything feels utterly pointless, I hate society and day to day living working your arse off just to get by and make ends meet. They are going to make life so difficult I just feel abit helpless at the moment, I have a one year old and feel so guilty bringing her into this shit show. Im praying for a miracle. In a way I wish I never woke up because you have to face the stark reality of life and its a hard pill to swallow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

leigh213

VIP Member
Ok I have to vent and you all are the only people I know I can go to without backlash.

I have a friend in Germany who doesn't know I haven't been vaccinated ( I'm in the states). Earlier today we were talking and she told me no one is allowed to go the stores in her area ( I guess all of Germany for the most part??) and that everything is shut down because you have to have a negative test EVEN IFFFFFF you've had however many vaccinations.

Then she said " and people won't get it for the most ridiculous reasons, so because of them this hell will never end" .. and I was just like...... crickets.
I tried to tell her about the reports of some scientists speculating that the vaccine puts you more at risk for omicron and she dismissed it and skipped to another subject about how people being afraid of infertility is just "crazy".

I'm just... at a complete loss. I have always considered her a very good friend but she is very very intolerant to any other view than her own, and even with my medical problems, I know she STILL wouldn't give me a pass or respect what I feel is best for me without argument or treating me differently. And that's a f*cking awful feeling, isn't it? So I had to play a weird game wherein I kept changing the subject away and pulling Christmas questions out of my ass to lighten the mood and to prevent her from finding out about me. I normally wouldn't care, I just don't want somebody to let loose on me. Delete me or whatever, just don't give me a telling off.

I know so many others here have been through this same thing and have lost friends left and right over this polarization. But I just can't believe people won't hear a single thing about the vaccine being anything less than a miracle, and they refuse to accept the fact that people are having cardiac issues, sudden death and more because of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Poddular

VIP Member
The disciples/robots who continue to lecture us with the doctrine come across as so selfish to me. Can't they see the harm being done to children, the wasted last years of the elderly, the despair, disruptions, cancellations, lack of planning,low level depression and anger that are now a part of many peoples lives. It makes me weep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
Loved reading all these last few messages.

I was always very mainstream before 2020, was never even interested in conspiracy theories and was just busy living my life. Then when Covid happened I followed all of the stats very closely as I had nothing better to do and it became apparent to me in April/May that this wasn’t what they were making it out to be in the media. I was frustrated by the slow release of restrictions in the summer as they impacted my
mental health massively and especially my sister who had a very hard time. Then when they mandated masks when cases were at an all time low I really started to think WTF is going on. I started to then look into the why as my gut feeling was that there was an agenda behind all of this.

I learnt all about the great reset and vaccine passports last autumn and went through a range of emotions coming to terms with it as I didn’t want to believe it at first. Everything that has happened since then has reaffirmed everything for me - that I’m not crazy, that there really is a ‘conspiracy’ behind what’s happening.

Then it starts to make you question other things you previously accepted too.

I am glad we have a space on Tattle. It makes me feel so much less alone in what is quite a scary time to be living through so I am grateful to all of you for posting ❤

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I don't know about waking people up as I believe we all see this BS in our own time.. but I expect its helped many to see they are not alone. So, many will like our posts but never post on them. I have FB friends who say they know 100% what I have been saying is the truth but they are not brave enough to say it out loud, not in person, not on SM.

I remember being on DS and I know likes are not really important but for me, they were on some things I posted about. I would post something there (nothing "out there" and 100s would jump on my posts and berate me calling me an idiot and their posts would have 100s of likes. and mine would not have any. That was a very lonely time for me ( it's made me well up just remembering it and what a lonely time it was back then ) then one day I got a like for something,You should have seen my face. 😲As time went on I got a few more likes, never many ( I think my best number was 5) but enough to let me know it wasn't just me on my own.
I got banned from DS just before I joined here for saying my friend had died from the vaccine and I believe within 6mths they will be recalled. I was banned for scaremongering. Because only those who had people die from covid were allowed to say so. How fucked up is that?

Imagine my surprise coming here and not only seeing a CT thread but people posting in it and others likeing the posts. Sadly a few posters from DS came here when they closed general discussion and tried to control it like they did DS but happily they got short shrift.
The world has changed so much and we don't even have to post what we post in this thread anymore because most of it isn't a CT any longer and those who are not CT are also posting the same things, while some cry that all the treads are now CT threads. They cant see they are not, it's just others are waking up to it now. So rather than us being the crazy fools those who can't see anything wrong with what is happening right now, are now the fools.

It's proberbly why I stay even though others have got fed up and left. I remember how bad it was trying to talk about this stuff and even now it amazes me how fast it's changing.
Wow amazing that you kept speaking out even though you were ridiculed.. you certainly have played a massive role in this. Like you said, you planted seeds 🌱them seeds are now well and truly watered for a lot of people and a lot of them will now be warriors/light bearers, making waves against this🙏
Your story of your daughter is similar to mine and my Dads, he retired young at 46 (hes 51 now) and in about 2018 he started becoming obsessed with the Rothschild, Illuminati, 5g, chemtrails, vaccine passports, NWO. I started to avoid him 😔 told him that he needs to get back to work. Hes depressed. Hes cracking up. I found him uncomfortable to be around and we were practically best friends before that. 2020 happened and he told me that it was all for the vaccine passport. The NWO. Depopulation. I said "Dad!! Not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory!! People are dying!! Children are dying alone!". Then I got the data in May 2020 to say that we wasnt in a pandemic etc. The sad and scary thing for me was that I ran to my friends, husband and family "guys guys! Its not deadly to us! Heres the data" and they didn't care. It was like they enjoyed the drama. Nobody in my circle stuck to the last lockdown but wont protest, speak out, they go quiet if its brought up (and mocked me for attending protests.) Its like a taboo subject.
Anyways like your daughter, I attend the protests, go stickering, confront schools over masks/vaccines/bubbles etc. I am proper boots on the ground. My dad isn't. His job was to plant the seed. You must never underestimate the power of planting a seed🌱 and its people like you that did the hard part. Facing isolation and ridicule for years. Soo many more are awake now. I can imagine how amazing it has been seeing people wake up.

• Heart
  • Sick

mrs plant

After seeing another so called Covid death on the news where apparently the persons dying words were I wish now ld had the vaccine I turned to my partner and said if I die from whatever do not let anyone say that those were my dying words.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
to add to this after reading her message about why she got it, she said she’s sick of being discriminated against and that her parents who have been against it the whole time will get it to get back to normal. Her partner getting it wasn’t enough to convince her but her family did. I really hope she’s happy to sit inside a socially distanced restaurant with 6to a table while having to weara mask to go to the toilet. I am hopeful she doesn’t get any long term issues from it because she’s the closest friend I have.

I really don’t know why it hit me this hard but I am overwhelmed with the world right now and it just hit me like A brick wall last night and I had a good cry about it, in silence.

my partner hasn’t gotten his, with the reason being that the masks etc aren’t going away so he doesn’t see the point but he says he isn’t against it. I work in an industry that doesn’t require Certs for customers but I said to him if they come in, how can I ask for them?Especially after this long of it being deemed safe. we in our work will lose clients and income. I’m unvaccinated but it’s ok for me to provide a service to vaccinated but I won’t be able to participate in the same way? I’m in my late 20s and I’m finding it hard to cope because non clients I know are all vaccinated and I feel so lonely.
It's such a surreal situation to be in it gets overwhelming for us all at times. I'm surrounded at work by people my age (over 55) , now triple vaccinated despite not really being in fear or at risk and also had a lot of bad reactions to 1st and 2nd jabs they still went and got boosters asap and again got bad reactions. I've really no interest in what they do with their bodies but I can't join in any conversations as they just class me as "stubborn" as they know I'm not where I normally am at this time of the year due to unvaccinated.
But I'm lucky that I have my brother and sister but they don't live near me so it's not face to face. My poor sister knows no-one in real life unvaccinated and had her employer scream at her "if you don't get vaccinated you will die" . Thick twat.
I met a farmer the other day who had had covid and was late 60s and he was completely in tune with my thoughts I nearly cryed.
It's such a ridiculous situation we've been put into. Sometimes I laugh at the ridiculousness of people and how they've fallen into this trap of actually judging others by a private medical procedure. But mostly I'm angry or swallowing terror.
I've spent the afternoon watching Poirot dvds and making crafts and planning a walk. As people have said small, simple pleasures to distract and then get on here and offload. Sorry that's what I've selfishly just done. Likely to get pounced on elsewhere.
Best wishes to all in same boat... much more of us than they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Its quite frightening how naive people are about vaxx passports. Do these people realise that once they are in place, the state will control every aspect of your life!? You will have no say on how many children you have, how far you travel, when you go on holiday, how much money you spend, what medical procedure you have, the list is endless! WEF are even talking about capitalising on nature so you wouldn't even be able to go for a walk without your passport. It's so horrifying and people just don't seem to get it.

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Most definitely not! This thread has been 99% truth unfortunately with the odd dash of speculation thrown in. I think the reason Dream Dolly and others have largely departed is because this thread and others like it aka ones that question the mainstream narrative, get ambushed constantly with people frothing at the mouth. There are so many warmer places where people know whats going on and we can discuss it without being attacked. Ordinarily I wouldn't like to be in an echo chamber but at this point, if you can't see it then its pointless wasting time discussing it. Its beyond obvious. The good thing though about this thread is that it provides information to people that have no idea what is going on as the truth get censored. This thread has probably woken up countless people/lurkers and that is amazing💫
I don't know about waking people up as I believe we all see this BS in our own time.. but I expect its helped many to see they are not alone. So, many will like our posts but never post on them. I have FB friends who say they know 100% what I have been saying is the truth but they are not brave enough to say it out loud, not in person, not on SM.

I remember being on DS and I know likes are not really important but for me, they were on some things I posted about. I would post something there (nothing "out there" and 100s would jump on my posts and berate me calling me an idiot and their posts would have 100s of likes. and mine would not have any. That was a very lonely time for me ( it's made me well up just remembering it and what a lonely time it was back then ) then one day I got a like for something,You should have seen my face. 😲As time went on I got a few more likes, never many ( I think my best number was 5) but enough to let me know it wasn't just me on my own.
I got banned from DS just before I joined here for saying my friend had died from the vaccine and I believe within 6mths they will be recalled. I was banned for scaremongering. Because only those who had people die from covid were allowed to say so. How fucked up is that?

Imagine my surprise coming here and not only seeing a CT thread but people posting in it and others likeing the posts. Sadly a few posters from DS came here when they closed general discussion and tried to control it like they did DS but happily they got short shrift.
The world has changed so much and we don't even have to post what we post in this thread anymore because most of it isn't a CT any longer and those who are not CT are also posting the same things, while some cry that all the treads are now CT threads. They cant see they are not, it's just others are waking up to it now. So rather than us being the crazy fools those who can't see anything wrong with what is happening right now, are now the fools.

It's proberbly why I stay even though others have got fed up and left. I remember how bad it was trying to talk about this stuff and even now it amazes me how fast it's changing.

• Heart

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Sorry to jump in and break the covid discussion but is anyone following houseinhabits coverage of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial on Instagram? She’s been at the court every day since the trial started and today she’s going to be in the actual courtroom. She has very interesting paperwork accusing Jay Z of conspiring with Epstein to “purchase” a child of around 5 years of age for his own sexual gratification.

• Wow
  • Sick

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I've had a pretty low day. My daughters school has once again brought back all of the restrictions. Mask wearing, cancelling all of the Xmas events/party's for the kids. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take before I seriously have to start thinking about home schooling. I don't want her to grow up in a world where she thinks all of this is normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Im having a break from CTs but just saw this and thought people would appreciate it. Hope you are all well, keep up the good fight ❤
1636813338647.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25