Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too and wondered how that could make sense when they said 90% of adults had been jabbed.

I now think the 90% was either doubled jabbed or had antibodies, so inc people that have had covid. Either way they have been spinning lies again to.fit he desired narrative.
They want you to think you're the odd one out. They want you to think the walls are closing in on you. They want you to think you're outnumbered. What they don't want you to know is there's millions like you.

Reactions: 16
I saw that too and wondered how that could make sense when they said 90% of adults had been jabbed.

I now think the 90% was either doubled jabbed or had antibodies, so inc people that have had covid. Either way they have been spinning lies again to.fit he desired narrative.
Where has it been said that 90% of adults have been jabbed? It isn’t a lie that there are many who have not come forward for the vaccine - either because they are hesitant or because they do not want it.

4844C26E-6E4D-4C5E-A450-B0906176C866.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Where has it been said that 90% of adults have been jabbed? It isn’t a lie that there are many who have not come forward for the vaccine - either because they are hesitant or because they do not want
I believe the percentage has dropped since the over 12s were included in the stats

But I don't believe the stays myself
The government anw authorities are very well known for releasing innacurate manipulated statistics

Reactions: 7
They will even parrot things that dont make sense to anyone else but themselfs and other parrots

1633772484115.png

1633773085545.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jeez that's grim I wonder how well the top ups will go 👀
It has slowed down recently, yes. However, over 45 million have had both doses. I am not sure how they are going to cope with administering booster jabs as well as the flu vaccines over the winter.

Reactions: 1
It has slowed down recently, yes. However, over 45 million have had both doses. I am not sure how they are going to cope with administering booster jabs as well as the flu vaccines over the winter.
Never ending! Especially with the staff shortage in healthcare.

In Ireland I the number is apparently 90% of 18 and over but some people have said it might be if people who registered.

Reactions: 1
Can't remember if I posted this or not. This was all planned we have seen many videos etc showing us what was going to happen.

Dr Fauci & Co (2019) 'Why Don't We Just Blow The System Up'

Reactions: 7

Everything just seems to be playing out exactly as predicted. Its worrying as I know it will be our turn soon. Food shortages, fuel shortages, power going down, everything is in the news that we have all been speaking about/predicting yet people are still dismissing it, I really don't get how people are still not realising whats going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can't remember if I posted this or not. This was all planned we have seen many videos etc showing us what was going to happen.

Dr Fauci & Co (2019) 'Why Don't We Just Blow The System Up'

Bloody hell and pose people still don’t get it!

Reactions: 3
I found out today there's a shortage of pharmacists. Apparently people have been going to fetch their medication but the chemist is shut as there's no one to do the dispensing. Bit of a worry if you need the prescription for your health.

Where did they go? Same place as all the lorry drivers?

Reactions: 3
This made me smile this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.