Conspiracy Theories #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Supremely courageous': Victoria Police officer to pay 'very heavy price' for speaking out

I found out today there's a shortage of pharmacists. Apparently people have been going to fetch their medication but the chemist is shut as there's no one to do the dispensing. Bit of a worry if you need the prescription for your health.

Where did they go? Same place as all the lorry drivers?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This absolutely horrifying 😱

Is it even legal on the to give any of the covid vaccines to such young kids? I thought the US hadn't approved that yet, not even on the emergency approval.
This doesn't look like something that's easy to do by mistake and it looks like they have quite understandably got a lawyer on the case.

( edit : looks like there will be more details on Monday as to the what/how once 14news have spoken to the pharmacy in question and/or got some official corporate response )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it even legal on the to give any of the covid vaccines to such young kids? I thought the US hadn't approved that yet, not even on the emergency approval.
This doesn't look like something that's easy to do by mistake and it looks like they have quite understandably got a lawyer on the case.

( edit : looks like there will be more details on Monday as to the what/how once 14news have spoken to the pharmacy in question and/or got some official corporate response )
Not sure if they’ve been approved yet but i read recently they’d requested them for emergency use in over 5s in the US.

• Sick
  • Sad
Nobody will ever be "fully vaxxed" as there is far too much money still to be made by Big Pharma. We may as well all leave our sleeves permanently rolled up, or hook up to a vaccine drip. We are about to administer the "3rd time lucky jab", by xmas 2022 we will be on jab number 6. Wake up everyone, or this will never end.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What do you think about this?

I believe it. This has been their agenda all along. That's why I also believe they're so desperate for the 12-15 years to be vaccinated because they have more independence so therefore will require a vaccine passport too. It's all so blatant now I'm not sure why most people can't see it tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know much about chemtrails or contrails? Loads of these in the sky outside my window today in North Essex. Why does this passenger plane not create these trails that other planes do? I know of the chem trails conspiracy theory but I don’t know much about it and it’s credibility so just wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

E6674B38-181A-43F0-9457-1CE8C5967C80.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know much about chemtrails or contrails? Loads of these in the sky outside my window today in North Essex. Why does this passenger plane not create these trails that other planes do? I know of the chem trails conspiracy theory but I don’t know much about it and it’s credibility so just wondered if anyone had any thoughts.

View attachment 804481
My goto docu on chemtrails and weather manipulation is Frankiskies also follow Matt Landman on FB

I remember many years ago arguing the toss on the DI forum about chemtrails, I was saying they had always been there as remember them as a teen.. One day I was waiting for my sil while sitting in my car, and see a plane go over and see the trail and watched it get wider and wider and turn a lovely day into an overcast hazy day. I remember saying out loud oh no that's not what I see as a kid.

We rarely look up I had someone come visit me a full-on CT who said how sorry he felt for the Americans with chemtrails and I said to him "lookup" he had totally missed seeing them in his own country while watching other countries. He absolutely could not believe his eyes.. How strange is that

Another thing, on a sunny day you cannot look at the sun for long, even when it goes behind the closed it still penetrates, but when a chemtrail is over it, you can stare at the sun for as long as you like

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

View attachment 804481
We have lots here this morning and I'm nowhere near Essex. I already know in an hour's time we won't see the sun properly. Most of the planes here start around 6am. A lot of people a busy looking down at thier phones to notice that actual weather clouds like we used to see are few and far between nowadays (I realise the irony of posting this whilst on my mobile phone)

Reactions: 4
My goto docu on chemtrails and weather manipulation is Frankiskies also follow Matt Landman on FB

I remember many years ago arguing the toss on the DI forum about chemtrails, I was saying they had always been there as remember them as a teen.. One day I was waiting for my sil while sitting in my car, and see a plane go over and see the trail and watched it get wider and wider and turn a lovely day into an overcast hazy day. I remember saying out loud oh no that's not what I see as a kid.

We rarely look up I had someone come visit me a full-on CT who said how sorry he felt for the Americans with chemtrails and I said to him "lookup" he had totally missed seeing them in his own country while watching other countries. He absolutely could not believe his eyes.. How strange is that

Another thing, on a sunny day you cannot look at the sun for long, even when it goes behind the closed it still penetrates, but when a chemtrail is over it, you can stare at the sun for as long as you like

Thank you, will have to do some further reading into this. I’ve never seen so many trails across the sky here before as there is this morning, I’ve counted more than 10. It was clear and sunny this morning and now the sky is hazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you, will have to do some further reading into this. I’ve never seen so many trails across the sky here before as there is this morning, I’ve counted more than 10. It was clear and sunny this morning and now the sky is hazy.

That docu is fascinating and the things they could do in my grandmothers day blows my mind (I'm in my 60s.) Imagine what they can do now.

Nobel Laureate in Chemistry Kary Mullis slams Fauci in the 1990s: "Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, you know, he doesn't know anything, really, about anything and I'd say that to his face. Nothing.... They've got a personal kind of agenda, they make up their own rules as they go, they change them when they want to and they smugly, like Tony Fauci, does not mind going on television in front of the people who pay his salary and lie directly into the camera."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let's hope something comes of this, I really thought the HPV vaccine was the one that would blow the lid on the coverups. Sadly people still made excuses just like they are doing now

I advise every single person to watch this documentary. It may well be the most important documentary of our lifetime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I advise every single person to watch this documentary. It may well be the most important documentary of our lifetime.

Great video. A dot joiner for many. this will go on my favs Thank you for posting.

It inspired me to watch this one again for the umpteen time I always learn something new

• Heart
What do you think about this?

He’s right about the solution, but they've done such a good psyop job that most people will just comply. I don’t know what to do - I can’t afford to lose my job. I feel utterly hopeless at this point.

• Sad
He’s right about the solution, but they've done such a good psyop job that most people will just comply. I don’t know what to do - I can’t afford to lose my job. I feel utterly hopeless at this point.

Hang on and sit tight. Many have jumped the gun rather than wait until it happens.

There seems to be a loud whisper about places that will be striking due to mandates.

Hang on and sit tight. Many have jumped the gun rather than wait until it happens.

There seems to be a loud whisper about places that will be striking due to mandates.
Absolutely, I’ll be at the back of the queue, but I feel that it’s inevitable. I work in a school so I’ll be one of the first to be forced.

• Sad
"During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via Livestream as he revealed:
That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.
In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.
The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
"The picture shows the Vatican.
Its dear leader is a member of the Rothschilds racket called Inclusive Capitalism, a cabal of multi-billionaires and millionaires funded by the City of London, Wall Street, and WEF with over 10 trillion dollars, whose participants include the Rockefellers, Visa, MasterCard, BofA, DuPont, Johnson and Johnson, Merck, and of course the Pope for “spiritual” legitimacy. They call themselves the “guardians”.
Observe the credentials of the keynote speakers and ask yourself what these benevolent guardians have in mind for humanity"
▪️
On bio digital convergence
https://horizons.gc.ca/.../exploring-biodigital-convergence/
▪️
On human augmentation
https://www.gov.uk/.../human-augmentation-the-dawn-of-a...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/.../Human...
▪️
On “inclusive capitalism”
https://www.inclusivecapitalism.com/
From Whitney Webb https://web.archive.org/.../www.../our-guardians

vay.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.