Conspiracy Theories #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick question - The screenshoot that I posted that had exactly the same text about the “brother” who tested positive for delta variant. Who do you think is behind these accounts?
My theory is that it’s the work of the Chinese “50 cent army” who are working alongside the British government. I don’t think it’s the Russians, although I think that’s where certain people would WANT us to look.
What does everyone else think?

This is also interesting..
92744CF4-2A69-4119-A66B-35DD97884398.png

Yep ... It’s definitely a Cult...
9D28A629-A01C-435F-B9AA-D50F1B211F41.png

By the way, there’s a video of Biden doing the rounds, he’s asking some guy if he’d had the vaccine, (I think the guy is a newsreader called Don Lemmon) and Biden is just talking but not making any sense whatsoever. It’s probably the worst one I’ve seen of Biden, has anyone else seen it?

Oh, here’s yet another example of multiple tweets with exactly the SAME TEXT...
And to think that there’s some who still believe the BS 🤡🌎
D034CE69-B1F2-490D-8B42-CFDA66ACE554.png

Covid19 has never been a risk to people in my demographic, never has been, never will be. Viruses don't mutate to become more deadly.

I know covid 19 exists, but it's risks are being greatly inflated, this weird vaccine in being pushed on people that don't need it, and non senseicle measures that don't work (masks, lockdowns) are being imposed on us. Why, I have no idea, but I won't be taking a vaccine in in trial stage anytime soon, especially when I don't need iy
Virus that are man made, gain of function, that have the spike protein taken from HIV, that were designed to be biological weapons, can mutate, because that was the whole point..
I would strongly urge anyone who wants to know more about how Fauci was bankrolling Ralph Baric’s “research” into creating a contagious chimeric bio weapon with the assistance of the Chinese government, (at the Wuhan Institute of Virology) then please watch the video I posted earlier, because I thought I knew most of the story, but there is so much more to it..
Also, it comes with receipts, which should make any de-bunker mad 😬

D0B5A630-56B3-4C21-8AA0-A7D59B154719.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One more thing...
C9AC64F5-D7FD-45ED-BCFE-E0518E055B11.png

Did I mention the Chinese “50 cent army”?
36611B71-D36F-43E5-9369-6A56DC764A24.png

Just a ongoing issue with a Nuclear Power plant in china.

Is this a diversion tactic? Because it looks like the game is up re: Fauci & co and the Wuhan Institute of Virology..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just a quick question - The screenshoot that I posted that had exactly the same text about the “brother” who tested positive for delta variant. Who do you think is behind these accounts?
My theory is that it’s the work of the Chinese “50 cent army” who are working alongside the British government. I don’t think it’s the Russians, although I think that’s where certain people would WANT us to look.
What does everyone else think?

This is also interesting..View attachment 682370

Yep ... It’s definitely a Cult...View attachment 682376

By the way, there’s a video of Biden doing the rounds, he’s asking some guy if he’d had the vaccine, (I think the guy is a newsreader called Don Lemmon) and Biden is just talking but not making any sense whatsoever. It’s probably the worst one I’ve seen of Biden, has anyone else seen it?

Oh, here’s yet another example of multiple tweets with exactly the SAME TEXT...
And to think that there’s some who still believe the BS 🤡🌎View attachment 682387

Virus that are man made, gain of function, that have the spike protein taken from HIV, that were designed to be biological weapons, can mutate, because that was the whole point..
I would strongly urge anyone who wants to know more about how Fauci was bankrolling Ralph Baric’s “research” into creating a contagious chimeric bio weapon with the assistance of the Chinese government, (at the Wuhan Institute of Virology) then please watch the video I posted earlier, because I thought I knew most of the story, but there is so much more to it..
Also, it comes with receipts, which should make any de-bunker mad 😬

View attachment 682449
If the virus we are currently experiencing is engineered and that deadly, they wouldn't have to make so much tit up, the proof would be in the pudding. I think covid 19 is naturally occuring, the situation has just been manipulated.

Reactions: 3
Apparently, “restrictions” could last another 15 years in Iceland... 😱 View attachment 682228

So, the guy who invented mRNA technology, and has been speaking out against the vaccines, has started having threatening phone calls...
Some people are speculating that he could well be assassinated for being so vocal against the pharmaceutical propaganda machine..
View attachment 682237
I found the new report sustains 15 years of restrictions.I have had it translated online……
Epidemiologist Þórólfur Guðnason does not rule out the possibility that restrictions will persist to some extent in the coming years.

Asked if there is no clear path out of the epidemic, now that measures are being proposed despite vaccinations, and whether we could be heading for restrictions over the next five, ten or fifteen years, he says:

"It can be so, no one can say for sure what the future will hold. That's what we're always been saying, too, that there's no predictability in this. It's nothing new and many people complain that it is not possible to bring predictability in operations and such, but it is not possible when the virus is unpredictable and something new comes up that changes what you thought a few months ago. "

Proposes domestic action
News from mbl.is
Proposes domestic action
It was stated at a civil defense information meeting earlier today that Þórólfur intends to submit a memorandum to the Minister of Health on domestic measures to stop the spread of the virus.

Do not end until the epidemic ends everywhere
News from mbl.is
Do not end until the epidemic ends everywhere
There Þórólfur said that the coronavirus epidemic will not end in this country until it ends all over the world. He also said that the protection of vaccines against infection was lower, but it was thought that protection against serious illnesses was estimated at 90 percent.

Actions will take effect as soon as possible
Þórólfur believes that the measures he proposes should take effect as soon as possible. "I believe that if people decide on certain actions, then there is nothing left to wait for. Then I think people should make it take effect as soon as possible, "he says.

It was also stated at the information meeting that those who were vaccinated with Janssen will receive another vaccination as well as those who may not have responded well enough to the vaccination. Pfizer vaccine will probably be used and Þórólfur says that there is a sufficient amount of it in the country.

The activity of Janssen and Moderna is unclear
The results of a new study indicate that the Pfizer vaccine has almost 90 percent activity against the virus and the Astra Zeneca vaccine almost 70 percent.

Pfizer and AstraZeneca provide good protection against Delta
News from mbl.is
Pfizer and AstraZeneca provide good protection against Delta
Þórólfur says that similar information is not available about the Janssen and Moderna vaccines.

"There is less research behind the Janssen and Moderna vaccines. Maybe the reason is that they are just much less used. The research is structured differently, some are structured with placebo and then the vaccine and others are examining the effects of vaccination in society. These are different approaches and therefore the results often differ slightly from country to country.

I think it's safe to say that most of the results suggest that these vaccines are all so fundamentally similar, even though there is only a difference between studies, and the effectiveness against people getting infected is maybe around 60 percent. This means that 40 percent can still be infected.

"The activity against serious illness is maybe about 90 percent, but this only varies and there is also new information coming from Israel that the activity is probably somewhat less than this."

He says that there is no detailed analysis of the results from Israel, such as how many people were vaccinated or at what age those who became seriously ill were.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.