Conspiracy Theories #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, this is might be a bit of a random post but please bear with me. I’m not on any social media, as of the start of this year, and I stumbled across tattle and started reading threads on Instagramers and youtubers I used to follow as a means of escapes from the world (hence the username). I’ve since discovered threads such as this one where I’ve found so many likeminded people. Whilst I agree with lots of what’s said on this thread and I am so happy to know that other people are feeling the same way, I can’t read it very often because I find myself in a dark place. My mental health spirals out of control because of the fear I feel. I’m at home with a baby and I basically don’t engage with the world and try to pretend none of it is happening to keep my sanity but sometimes it all gets too much. I’m sure some of you know what I mean. The only way I can describe how I feel is absolutely petrified. I’m just so scared. Luckily I have an amazing partner who supports me and our baby in so many ways. The reason I’m writing this post is because I thought maybe I could start a thread for people who are “conspiracy theorists” (which we all know we aren’t) but are just so afraid and need a place to feel less alone and support one another without actually having to read about the stuff that scares them. Would anyone else use a thread like that? I think because I’m new to tattle I don’t have the ability to start a thread. Does anyone know how I can do it? If you got to the end of this, thank you for reading it and I hope you’re all doing ok. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, this is might be a bit of a random post but please bear with me. I’m not on any social media, as of the start of this year, and I stumbled across tattle and started reading threads on Instagramers and youtubers I used to follow as a means of escapes from the world (hence the username). I’ve since discovered threads such as this one where I’ve found so many likeminded people. Whilst I agree with lots of what’s said on this thread and I am so happy to know that other people are feeling the same way, I can’t read it very often because I find myself in a dark place. My mental health spirals out of control because of the fear I feel. I’m at home with a baby and I basically don’t engage with the world and try to pretend none of it is happening to keep my sanity but sometimes it all gets too much. I’m sure some of you know what I mean. The only way I can describe how I feel is absolutely petrified. I’m just so scared. Luckily I have an amazing partner who supports me and our baby in so many ways. The reason I’m writing this post is because I thought maybe I could start a thread for people who are “conspiracy theorists” (which we all know we aren’t) but are just so afraid and need a place to feel less alone and support one another without actually having to read about the stuff that scares them. Would anyone else use a thread like that? I think because I’m new to tattle I don’t have the ability to start a thread. Does anyone know how I can do it? If you got to the end of this, thank you for reading it and I hope you’re all doing ok. ♥
I think this sounds like a lovely idea.

The best advice I have even though I don't always do it myself is to go outside into nature. Away from everything for a while, but that won't solve everything. I've had mental health issues before all of this began too. Have you also thought about starting therapy or speaking to your GP as well to get extra support? Would you consider starting medication? Can your husband take the baby for a while whilst you just rest/ meet up with a friend?

Have hope that everything will be okay. ~What small thing can you do today to make yourself feel a bit better?

Not for everyone and I'm not the most religious, but I also found listening to these sermons in the morning by Joel Osteen so valuable. You can ignore the prayer at the end.

This might shake a few people up...
I can't read the article without being urged to sign up for a membership.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone keep funds in paypal?

I do use paypal but only as a go between - a way to pay eBay etc when i buy online sometimes but i never have a balance.

I am seeing more and more of my business pals mentioning / asking for advice RE paypal accounts as they are finding themselves with locked accounts that have active balances (15K - 20K :eek:)

Again - it isn't somewhere i would hold money and knowing the types of things my pals are involved in i imagine it would be mainly ticket sales etc

It just brings it all back to me regarding a cashless society and having digital currency. There's many replies mentioning to cut their losses as paypal will be no help (over these amounts too! I would be fuming at even £10!) which is coming from people who have previously had accounts locked.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
thank you so much for your reply and support. I guess my main problem is that I want to engage with people who are struggling with the same thing as me which I guess is essentially where we’re headed with all this stuff and fear of mandates, being forced to do things and a loss of medical freedom/ general freedom. I’m definitely not depressed and Im so lucky that I live on 12 acres with many animals and the ability to get out in nature everyday.
I feel like I can’t share my concerns and fears with most people because they don’t believe what I do about the state of the world. Luckily my partner is on the same page as me but he’s doing everything he can for me and also fighting illegal gov mandates in his workplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi, welcome to the thread. I had been thinking about making a thread for those of us who are not only "awake" but awakened too. IE Know that this is all part of the great awakening and everything will be just fine. I'm not scared at all. I chat about this but I'm not scared. that's not to say that I have my head buried as I don't. I know things will probably get worse before we get the 100th monkey effect and everyone who is going to wake up, wakes up. (not everyone will )

I listen to many channelers and spiritualists who have been saying this has been coming for years now. I was awake to source a long time ago and then woke up to the real world and the evil that has been running it and the world isn't how it was meant to be.
I feel something good is coming, I have felt that for years now. I was a prepper a full-on prepper as I thought something bad was coming I could feel it, but then the feeling changed and I felt something good was coming and I still feel that now even though what is going on is really bad, ( I'm waffling a bit here as need to get ready but need to say a few things too haha) but I still have that butterfly feeling that you get as a kid when its almost Christmas or your birthday. (I trust my gut instinct and always will)
All the channelers etc are saying we are dividing into the 3rd and 5th dimensions. I could not see it before but I see it now. Those of us who are awake see how great the divide is between those who are not.

We sit here thinking How the F do people still believe this BS how are they still going along with this, to us it's as clear as day and we cant understand how they cannot see it, but to them, it's also clear as day and they wonder how the F we cant see what they see.. . How can that be? because we are in different dimensions what they see is real and what we see is real.

My world is lovely I feel I'm observing this one I go out and the only thing I see that lets me know things are not right are the masks ( that was the intention all along) and other covid things. Most of us would have no idea anything was wrong and we only know because we are being force-fed the fear of it.
Anyway, I have to stop there as have to get ready to go out.

thank you so much for your reply and support. I guess my main problem is that I want to engage with people who are struggling with the same thing as me which I guess is essentially where we’re headed with all this stuff and fear of mandates, being forced to do things and a loss of medical freedom/ general freedom. I’m definitely not depressed and Im so lucky that I live on 12 acres with many animals and the ability to get out in nature everyday.
I feel like I can’t share my concerns and fears with most people because they don’t believe what I do about the state of the world. Luckily my partner is on the same page as me but he’s doing everything he can for me and also fighting illegal gov mandates in his workplace.

Oh, your life sounds lovely. Do you have supplies ( food, cash, medicine and first aid, means to water it ways to filter rainwater, heating, light, alternate means to cook) etc to last a few weeks? I found that eased my mind a lot. A lot of the worry is how you will survive, once you know you will be ok then you can relax.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us all as an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your decision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision
You have made some good points, but the vaccine is not completely safe, there are loads of adverse effects and injuries. Its a gamble either way. Im not picking on you. It should always be personal choice. Take care x

Thats a good idea. x I think the best thing to do is disengage from what we call conspiracy theories honestly. I ended up driving myself mad with them. You will know what the agenda is by now. I do but to be honest i cant really do anything about it, so i have to get on with my normal life and just hope that the government screws up so badly that they cant continue. Which might happen because they are crap basically ! i know theres more to it all than that but i have been finding its no good to my mental health. The people on here are lovely people im not saying that. Im finding it helpful to stay away from the very extreme stuff and have gone back to my normal hobbies. I watched the protest and although i am glad they are opposing the government very glad in fact. It didnt make me feel better it just made me more immersed into it and it was becoming obsessive quite honestly. The organised protesters know what they are doing , so as selfish as it sounds let them get on with it. I hope nobody is offended by this. Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thats a good idea. x I think the best thing to do is disengage from what we call conspiracy theories honestly. I ended up driving myself mad with them. You will know what the agenda is by now. I do but to be honest i cant really do anything about it, so i have to get on with my normal life and just hope that the government screws up so badly that they cant continue. Which might happen because they are crap basically ! i know theres more to it all than that but i have been finding its no good to my mental health. The people on here are lovely people im not saying that. Im finding it helpful to stay away from the very extreme stuff and have gone back to my normal hobbies. I watched the protest and although i am glad they are opposing the government very glad in fact. It didnt make me feel better it just made me more immersed into it and it was becoming obsessive quite honestly. The organised protesters know what they are doing , so as selfish as it sounds let them get on with it. I hope nobody is offended by this. Take care xx
Yes, know it and detach from it. look into it but don't immerse yourself in it. I truly believe those who can't see anything wrong are doing this in a different way, their mind is refusing to see what is obvious, once they can no longer do that then they start to see more and more as we all did.
We see it all the time, even here, people saying they laughed at us a year ago, they now post with us. you see them questioning now on the other threads and saying "why is this not making sense"

I need to stop procrastinating and get my arse out the door :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you
Yes, know it and detach from it. look into it but don't immerse yourself in it. I truly believe those who can't see anything wrong are doing this in a different way, their mind is refusing to see what is obvious, once they can no longer do that then they start to see more and more as we all did.
We see it all the time, even here, people saying they laughed at us a year ago, they now post with us. you see them questioning now on the other threads and saying "why is this not making sense"

Thank you for your lovely advice. have a great day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The best advice I have even though I don't always do it myself is to go outside into nature. Away from everything for a while, but that won't solve everything. I've had mental health issues before all of this began too. Have you also thought about starting therapy or speaking to your GP as well to get extra support? Would you consider starting medication? Can your husband take the baby for a while whilst you just rest/ meet up with a friend?

Have hope that everything will be okay. ~What small thing can you do today to make yourself feel a bit better?

Not for everyone and I'm not the most religious, but I also found listening to these sermons in the morning by Joel Osteen so valuable. You can ignore the prayer at the end.

I can't read the article without being urged to sign up for a membership.
Switch to ✈ mode soon as you open page 🤫

Reactions: 2

It's so hard sometimes to try and detach from it. My daughter woke up at 4am last night then I was lying in bed worrying about it all. It's my children I worry about the most. Even if I was to give in to this tyranny, it still wouldn't be enough because they want the kids injected as well. This is a hill I'm willing to die on protecting the children. Everyone keeps saying we've got a rough 6 months ahead as well which makes me anxious as to what's coming 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's so hard sometimes to try and detach from it. My daughter woke up at 4am last night then I was lying in bed worrying about it all. It's my children I worry about the most. Even if I was to give in to this tyranny, it still wouldn't be enough because they want the kids injected as well. This is a hill I'm willing to die on protecting the children. Everyone keeps saying we've got a rough 6 months ahead as well which makes me anxious as to what's coming 😱
Im sorry for you , i dont have children so at least i havent got that worry. Although i dont want that thing anywhere near any kids. xx

• Heart
Thank you so much everyone for your lovely replies! It means so much to know that I’m not the only one who feels this way. I think having my daughter has exacerbated it all too. I got pregnant in April 2020 so I was really unprepared for what I was going to have to face as well as becoming a parent. The guilt I feel for my daughter is just indescribable. All I’ve ever wanted is a child and I feel like I’ve been totally stripped of a normal experience of parenthood. And I too would literally die for her. Anyway, I digress. Thanks for the support, it means the world. I just need to stay detached from it I think and know that, at the end of the day, there’s really not much I can do to stop it and just hope that there’s people in higher places doing the good work for us ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you so much everyone for your lovely replies! It means so much to know that I’m not the only one who feels this way. I think having my daughter has exacerbated it all too. I got pregnant in April 2020 so I was really unprepared for what I was going to have to face as well as becoming a parent. The guilt I feel for my daughter is just indescribable. All I’ve ever wanted is a child and I feel like I’ve been totally stripped of a normal experience of parenthood. And I too would literally die for her. Anyway, I digress. Thanks for the support, it means the world. I just need to stay detached from it I think and know that, at the end of the day, there’s really not much I can do to stop it and just hope that there’s people in higher places doing the good work for us ♥
It will get better, even people who dont realise the agenda are sick of it too. Something will have to change wont it ? xx

• Heart
It will get better, even people who dont realise the agenda are sick of it too. Something will have to change wont it ? xx
I try to look at it this way, the more nasty these politicians get, the more desperate they are. They are panicking. They know people are starting to question all of this. They are starting to show their true colours now and this will be what breaks the camels back. It may be time to take a break from social media soon. Most of the tyranny is what we see on our mobile phones. There are people doing great work in the background as well. I truly believe good will prevail over evil in the end ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I try to look at it this way, the more nasty these politicians get, the more desperate they are. They are panicking. They know people are starting to question all of this. They are starting to show their true colours now and this will be what breaks the camels back. It may be time to take a break from social media soon. Most of the tyranny is what we see on our mobile phones. There are people doing great work in the background as well. I truly believe good will prevail over evil in the end ❤
I hope so, i think the pushing of the vaccine passports for the youngsters with the nightclubs alarmed people, then the digital currency people wont like that. And also a lot who cant see the agenda will not want them injecting their kids. I do look forward to the day it all falls apart for them xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.