Conspiracy Theories #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try to look at it this way, the more nasty these politicians get, the more desperate they are. They are panicking. They know people are starting to question all of this. They are starting to show their true colours now and this will be what breaks the camels back. It may be time to take a break from social media soon. Most of the tyranny is what we see on our mobile phones. There are people doing great work in the background as well. I truly believe good will prevail over evil in the end ❤
That’s exactly why I deleted my Facebook and Instagram accounts. I couldn’t escape it. I don’t watch any tv or listen to the radio. Any information that is sent to me I forward to my partner and he lets me know if I should read/watch it. He lets me know of some of the amazing work being done behind the scenes too. Despite my own censoring, I still know what’s going on. Sometimes one snippet of information sends me into a downwards spiral. I’ve become very good at catastrophising over the last 18 months. But yes, surely it all has to come undone at some point. Even the sheep are sick of the lockdowns and restrictions. They thought the vaccine would get us out of this and now some of them have realised it won’t. I think there’s quite a few people who’ve had it that are now regretting it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do empathise with what ppl are saying on here about all this affecting our mental health, i cant just switch off because i feel we need to fight even harder against these dictators. We cant let them win.

• Heart
I do empathise with what ppl are saying on here about all this affecting our mental health, i cant just switch off because i feel we need to fight even harder against these dictators. We cant let them win.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. What I try to do is have a look in the day and then by 6pm it all goes off. But that's just me as my anxiety tends to be worse at night.

Reactions: 7
That’s exactly why I deleted my Facebook and Instagram accounts. I couldn’t escape it. I don’t watch any tv or listen to the radio. Any information that is sent to me I forward to my partner and he lets me know if I should read/watch it. He lets me know of some of the amazing work being done behind the scenes too. Despite my own censoring, I still know what’s going on. Sometimes one snippet of information sends me into a downwards spiral. I’ve become very good at catastrophising over the last 18 months. But yes, surely it all has to come undone at some point. Even the sheep are sick of the lockdowns and restrictions. They thought the vaccine would get us out of this and now some of them have realised it won’t. I think there’s quite a few people who’ve had it that are now regretting it!
I feel like I could have written all your posts Houdini. My son was born in Jan 2020 and before all of this I was pretty oblivious to many things. I’m quite a critical and analytical person though so it became pretty apparent to me in April 2020 that something was wrong and now I feel like I see the world for what it truly is which can be quite scary, especially as a parent. It is mentally draining but at the same time sticking our head in the sand doesn’t make it go away either. I follow so many amazing people on Twitter speaking out and fighting against this so my Twitter feed is focussed on this - sometimes a good thing, sometimes makes me spiral.

Me and my husband would like another baby but it’s so hard to know if we are doing the right thing. I wish I had faith that all was going to be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like I could have written all your posts Houdini. My son was born in Jan 2020 and before all of this I was pretty oblivious to many things. I’m quite a critical and analytical person though so it became pretty apparent to me in April 2020 that something was wrong and now I feel like I see the world for what it truly is which can be quite scary, especially as a parent. It is mentally draining but at the same time sticking our head in the sand doesn’t make it go away either. I follow so many amazing people on Twitter speaking out and fighting against this so my Twitter feed is focussed on this - sometimes a good thing, sometimes makes me spiral.

Me and my husband would like another baby but it’s so hard to know if we are doing the right thing. I wish I had faith that all was going to be ok.
I really feel for you motherofpugs ♥ I knew things weren’t right in April 2020 too. We had planned for so long to start trying for a baby in 2020 and when it all started we almost didn’t do it. Then I thought, why should I miss out on something I’ve wanted for so long because of all this sh*t. So we decided to go for it anyway and got pregnant first time. I feel very lucky that that was the case and almost feel like my daughter is here to help me. I think I’d be in a far worse place if she wasn’t here. She gives me something to live/fight for. Doesn’t make it any easier though.
You and your husband will make the decision that’s right for you 💕 I wish I had faith that it is all going to be ok too.

I think I need to apologise for derailing this thread. I think all the information people share on here is amazing! If someone could start a seperate thread for mental health talk in relation to the “conspiracy theories” I’d really appreciate that! Or let me know how to do it and I’ll try. Thanks again everyone! It’s bedtime where I live so I’m signing off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey folks. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any environmental events happening or going to happen soon?

Just seen some wildlife acting very strange where I live these past couple of days 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hey folks. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any environmental events happening or going to happen soon?

Just seen some wildlife acting very strange where I live these past couple of days 🤔 🤷‍♀️
Depending on where you live, how's the weather been?
We've had the heavy rain so birds nests might have been damaged, the regular supplies of bugs and slugs will have been disrupted, and the flash floods mean the ground will be smelling weird enough for the wildlife to have to reestablish its scent trails or to be more precise, gives us a few days grace before the cats and foxes start crapping on the lawn again :mad:

Reactions: 1

💯. I keep seeing reports of floodings happening like in Germany, China and London. Its definitely all linked.
Ive also noticed flying planes constantly which I never have before even my mum noticed she was seeing alot of planes flying lately, chem trails possibly?

My husband always used to say the government can control the weather and I always thought he was full of tit until now, especially since seeing that article from Dubai where they made it rain.

I just have a horrible fear constantly that something is going to happen. I go back to work in September from maternity leave and I work in healthcare so its only a matter of time before they start asking me about the vaccine. I feel like not going back to be honest but I cant afford to at the moment.

Reactions: 9
It's all very strange! I live in Northern Ireland (in a real country area nothing but fields around my house) and we've had a bit of a heatwave. No flooding or anything as yet. The weather has turned this week and it is to rain and then it's to be another heatwave. Just seen real territoral birds acting weird (pheasants and buzzards) moving into the others territory and fighting and then I've seen badgers out at strange times the past 2 days. Seen one at shortly after 6pm the other night and seen one this morning at 10.30 really strange 🤷‍♀️ never seen them out in the day time before

Reactions: 5
Yep the weather is really weird lately. I live quite close to some of the areas in Germany that were hit badly and I can’t remember something this catastrophic ever happening here. Whole cities are literally gone.
Then the same happens in parts of China andEngland. Italy had massive hail. Greece will be having 30 degrees at night?! Heatwaves in Canada/US.
Most likely cause seems to be climate change... but after everything happening lately I wouldn’t put money on that being the only reason.

Reactions: 4
Armed police, stop n search … bringing the UK in line with the PSNI 😉

It's all very strange! I live in Northern Ireland (in a real country area nothing but fields around my house) and we've had a bit of a heatwave. No flooding or anything as yet. The weather has turned this week and it is to rain and then it's to be another heatwave. Just seen real territoral birds acting weird (pheasants and buzzards) moving into the others territory and fighting and then I've seen tbadgers out at strange times the past 2 days. Seen one at shortly after 6pm the other night and seen one this morning at 10.30 really strange 🤷‍♀️ never seen them out in the day time before
I’ve mentioned this on another thread at the time but around Christmas there was a dawn chorus in my back garden at 1am I’ve never heard birds singing at that time before 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello peeps, hope everyone is well!!
This is a really important video that I just watched, as this guy is bringing all the receipts against Fauci
& co. He also explains how Sars Cov2 was developed as a biological weapon, along with the vaccines, and that they are designed to create Prion diseases (which is what I posted about months ago) please watch until the end, as this guy knows exactly what he’s talking about & can prove it all..

Why are they all tweeting exactly the same thing?? 😂
ECAB0057-0EF7-4841-9B63-EAF5E2EE145C.png

Don’t you wish you had all these brothers that cared about you?? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently, “restrictions” could last another 15 years in Iceland... 😱
153E03F5-D55D-43A8-90A9-EAA0B3F6C81C.png

So, the guy who invented mRNA technology, and has been speaking out against the vaccines, has started having threatening phone calls...
Some people are speculating that he could well be assassinated for being so vocal against the pharmaceutical propaganda machine..
CD636023-81DC-4FCA-92DB-4C0228BD4F34.png

• Wow
  • Sad
💯. I keep seeing reports of floodings happening like in Germany, China and London. Its definitely all linked.
Ive also noticed flying planes constantly which I never have before even my mum noticed she was seeing alot of planes flying lately, chem trails possibly?

My husband always used to say the government can control the weather and I always thought he was full of tit until now, especially since seeing that article from Dubai where they made it rain.

I just have a horrible fear constantly that something is going to happen. I go back to work in September from maternity leave and I work in healthcare so its only a matter of time before they start asking me about the vaccine. I feel like not going back to be honest but I cant afford to at the moment.

Reason for the weather is, they are losing us on covid and now need to ramp up the man-made climate BS to scare the nation into toeing the line, I've heard about climate lockdowns a number of times now.

Best docu on weather manipulation this shows what they could do 10 or more years before even my parents were born and I'm in my 60s!

This is worth watching /listening to as well. this is the docu maker talking about what is going on and how tey are fooling us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Armed police, stop n search … bringing the UK in line with the PSNI 😉

I’ve mentioned this on another thread at the time but around Christmas there was a dawn chorus in my back garden at 1am I’ve never heard birds singing at that time before 👀
For once I agree with him, areas of the uk have gotten out of control. I understand the emotional upset at stop and search, but in all honesty, I would rather a child of mine was stopped everyday and found not to be carrying then have one more teen needlessly murdered, which is happening. I would just educate my children as to why it’s happening and have them comply. But I guess it is also down to the attitude of the cops as well……..

Thanks guys, I’m doing ok, just family stuff (again)
I’m happy to be back though!! ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For once I agree with him, areas of the uk have gotten out of control. I understand the emotional upset at stop and search, but in all honesty, I would rather a child of mine was stopped everyday and found not to be carrying then have one more teen needlessly murdered, which is happening. I would just educate my children as to why it’s happening and have them comply. But I guess it is also down to the attitude of the cops as well……..
Only if that's the true meaning behind it ! I suspect it could be to contain troublemakers just like it's used against the dissidents here 🤷‍♀️...seems a bit heavyhanded to be used on kids they can't search a child here without an adults permission and even then I'm not sure it's allowed.

Reactions: 2
I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us all as an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your decision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision
Covid19 has never been a risk to people in my demographic, never has been, never will be. Viruses don't mutate to become more deadly.

I know covid 19 exists, but it's risks are being greatly inflated, this weird vaccine in being pushed on people that don't need it, and non senseicle measures that don't work (masks, lockdowns) are being imposed on us. Why, I have no idea, but I won't be taking a vaccine in in trial stage anytime soon, especially when I don't need iy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.