Conspiracy Theories #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw this! I couldn't believe how unbothered the phone operative was! It was like he'd heard it hundreds of times before. And the worst bit is they are openly admitting anyone who takes it is part of an experiment. We are living in such surreal times.
Maybe now as things like this get round people will listen. Some of us have said from the start that these are phase 3 trials, but because of media and government spin it gets dismissed.
I understand that there was a point where the jab was worth the risk, but that risk isn't there anymore - the vulnerable are protected and the news that the cut between cases and deaths are there.
There is absolutely no need to plough on with younger people, the risks from the jab are too high - and to think the animal trials showed the danger and they knew about it!!

This now is purely about a social experiment and money, and what's happening is sick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im on maternity leave and go back in September, I work in healthcare so I know they will be pestering me to get the jab. Im going to use breastfeeding as my excuse for now, whether that stands or not who knows, but I would rather be jobless than to be forced into getting this vaccine, I just hope before then the true extent of the problems come out and they halt vaccinations.
Just make sure I breastfeed till 2023 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Im on maternity leave and go back in September, I work in healthcare so I know they will be pestering me to get the jab. Im going to use breastfeeding as my excuse for now, whether that stands or not who knows, but I would rather be jobless than to be forced into getting this vaccine, I just hope before then the true extent of the problems come out and they halt vaccinations.
Just make sure I breastfeed till 2023 🤣
Its terrible we're in a position of having to make something up just so we don't have to have an experimental medical procedure which we don't need! I'm on thyroxine medication because I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago so I would be mad to have this not knowing what the long term implications are and how it could impact my medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Its terrible we're in a position of having to make something up just so we don't have to have an experimental medical procedure which we don't need! I'm on thyroxine medication because I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago so I would be mad to have this not knowing what the long term implications are and how it could impact my medication.
Yet people are so quick to judge others for not having the vaccine ‘they’re being selfish ‘ without knowing anything about people’s thoughts and fears behind it

• Heart
Reactions: 29

This!
One of my main reasons for not having the vaccine is my HRT gives me a 3x higher chance of a blood clot. I'm willing to take that risk because to me HRT literally is life or death.
I'm not willing to take an ADDITIONAL blood clot risk when i don't need to 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m just waiting for the MSM to call him a selfish bastard 😂
5C5C21E2-9096-488B-B5DD-8B4E8D1155A5.png

So, another episode of “you couldn’t make it up” we are now expected to believe this bullshit?? 😆
460B9264-5C82-4616-B80C-975DBE6E2526.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen this video, and I hope it goes viral !!
( Mark Sexton is a retired police constable, who is going after the government in respect of the yellow card scheme )

The woman in this clip works in vaccine research, and she has got a lot to say about vaccination children... I thought she was absolutely brilliant ❤

Anyone who thinks that vaccinating children with these experimental jabs, needs to see this..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen this video, and I hope it goes viral !!
( Mark Sexton is a retired police constable, who is going after the government in respect of the yellow card scheme )

We need more ex-coppers to find their balls and do this in every constabulary.
I still think it’s all starting to crumble for the elites, that is why there’s all the talk of mandating jabs for certain sectors. They’re panicking and it’s a last ditch attempt to get their shots in as many arms as possible by pretty much blackmailing people.
We need to stand strong, there is more of us than them. GOOD WILL WIN❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We need more ex-coppers to find their balls and do this in every constabulary.
I still think it’s all starting to crumble for the elites, that is why there’s all the talk of mandating jabs for certain sectors. They’re panicking and it’s a last ditch attempt to get their shots in as many arms as possible by pretty much blackmailing people.
We need to stand strong, there is more of us than them. GOOD WILL WIN❤
I agree, your right about the “elites” panicking, as so many people are now speaking out against the jabs, and it’s no coincidence that they are now going after children and young adults..
They are cunning because they know that young people will want to go on holiday, and apparently, double vaxxed will no longer have to isolate after coming home from Amber list countries, which means the youngsters can go to Ibiza and Ayia Napa, and they can go back to work straight after coming home..
I still believe there are people who are instructed by the government to break up anti vaccine communities, they walk among us...🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree, your right about the “elites” panicking, as so many people are now speaking out against the jabs, and it’s no coincidence that they are now going after children and young adults..
They are cunning because they know that young people will want to go on holiday, and apparently, double vaxxed will no longer have to isolate after coming home from Amber list countries, which means the youngsters can go to Ibiza and Ayia Napa, and they can go back to work straight after coming home..
I still believe there are people who are instructed by the government to break up anti vaccine communities, they walk among us...🤡
They're currently dangling the carrot of holidays which I predict they will remove once they've got enough youngsters jabbed. It's all very sinister. I've never seen so much propaganda in my entire life. It makes you feel like you're going mad when you can see through it all 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They're currently dangling the carrot of holidays which I predict they will remove once they've got enough youngsters jabbed. It's all very sinister. I've never seen so much propaganda in my entire life. It makes you feel like you're going mad when you can see through it all 🥴
I know, it’s awful. They will use anything to get the children and young adults jabbed. It’s absolutely disgusting the way they are still using the “Granny Killer” rhetoric..
I hope our guy Reiner is battling on, as we need people like him and Mike Yeardon to keep fighting for us!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is why we need to be careful how we engage with ‘the other side’ as their aim, like you say, is to shut those of us who can see through the bullshit down. They would love nothing more than threads such as this to be removed. We cannot let that happen. God bless the ignore option on here 🤣

More and more people are speaking out though which is good but social media is so quick to shut them up that the masses are not seeing the communication. This is just one instance below.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A teacher on a group I’m on had Pfizer last Thursday. She got flu like symptoms and now cannot speak properly. It’s all very concerning.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.