Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizaaaaa

When the "breaking news" banner popper up on my phone earlier with the announcement, I burst into tears. Felt so sick, like that was it, I had no choice but to get the vaccine. Less than 5 mins later all I felt was white hot anger. Anger that even though I know the mind games they are playing, it still got me, albeit temporarily. It's not about the nightclubs (29 going on 90 over here, not for me thank you!), it's the segregation, the two tier society, the thought of being separated from those I care about. But again, I don't feel this is the right reason to change my mind and to get vaccinated. If anything, it makes me even more determined to listen to my instincts and not give in to their threats. Because that is what they are, no matter how they are dressed up. Last time it was a vile Stepmom, "if you don't agree with me I will take away your freedom (phone/internet use/permission to go out with friends) or hurt you". [Just to say, I am not against punishments for poor behaviour, if I was naughty then I definitely deserved an appropriate punishment. But having a different opinion is not the same as misbehaving - she was a total narcissist and I'm still in therapy many years later because of it]. If that makes me stubborn or difficult then so be it!

As I've mentioned before, it appears everyone around me is vaccinated, my 18 yr old sister queued for 6 hours for her first dose she was that desperate for it. My 11 yr old sister is gutted she's not allowed it yet, my Mom can't understand why I'd even question whether they'd let her have it if it is opened up to kids. I feel so alone, but I can't do something that doesn't feel right, that I don't believe in. God part of me wishes I didn't feel this way, would love to not feel this constant sense of fear, anxiety, of terror about what could come next. I was always that child who was told off for thinking outside the box, forming different opinions that conflicted with 'the grown ups', of always wanting to be right. I wish more than anything that I was wrong about this, that my gut feelings were false alarms, that my fears weren't coming true.

Sorry for the aimless ramble, I just needed to share my messy emotional self with people who might understand. Or people who may completely disagree but welcome me with (virtual) open arms anyway. I'm so sad, and angry, and lonely and scared 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
You've truly got them rattled when they think they are insulting you with a CT accusation.
I’ve always maintained my opinions. I am not a CT’r I don’t believe this is 5g or whatever. I believe there is a virus, it can be deadly to the vulnerable and the elderly. Just like any other virus. I spend a lot of time looking at graphs and numbers etc. I believe the reaction of the government is extreme and non democratic. Peoples business are being destroyed. I care about people’s mental health, children’s education.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Mbouzer

Im on maternity leave and go back in September, I work in healthcare so I know they will be pestering me to get the jab. Im going to use breastfeeding as my excuse for now, whether that stands or not who knows, but I would rather be jobless than to be forced into getting this vaccine, I just hope before then the true extent of the problems come out and they halt vaccinations.
Just make sure I breastfeed till 2023 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

monga

VIP Member
Its terrible we're in a position of having to make something up just so we don't have to have an experimental medical procedure which we don't need! I'm on thyroxine medication because I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago so I would be mad to have this not knowing what the long term implications are and how it could impact my medication.
Yet people are so quick to judge others for not having the vaccine ‘they’re being selfish ‘ without knowing anything about people’s thoughts and fears behind it

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Muffin990

I can’t say I’m shocked about today’s announcement but I’m bloody terrified! We need to fight with everything we have as I don’t want this life for my kids!

• Heart
  • Sad

Mbouzer

Yes i think that's the most frightening part is peoples attitudes. People just don't seem to grasp how precious and important body sovereignty is. That once you accept this as mandatory, it opens the floodgates for all sorts of forced medical interventions. Just look at Britney Spears. Her dad controls her entire life and body, and most of us are horrified at this and rightly so. Well Britney is just an extreme example of Covid and the draconian measures that have followed. That once the government has the power to control that much of your life, what else will follow. Just look how much we've lost in 15 months. We're actually living with more restrictions this year with the so called miracle vaccines than last year with none. We're already in dangerous territory because of how much we've been complicit with. I believe mandatory vaccines will be the final nail in the coffin for our freedoms and liberties.
A woman at my husbands work genuinely said “the army should come in, pin down and inject all the refusers”.
Im so worried for humanity.

• Wow
  • Angry

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I agree, your right about the “elites” panicking, as so many people are now speaking out against the jabs, and it’s no coincidence that they are now going after children and young adults..
They are cunning because they know that young people will want to go on holiday, and apparently, double vaxxed will no longer have to isolate after coming home from Amber list countries, which means the youngsters can go to Ibiza and Ayia Napa, and they can go back to work straight after coming home..
I still believe there are people who are instructed by the government to break up anti vaccine communities, they walk among us...🤡
They're currently dangling the carrot of holidays which I predict they will remove once they've got enough youngsters jabbed. It's all very sinister. I've never seen so much propaganda in my entire life. It makes you feel like you're going mad when you can see through it all 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

Trixiebum

I am double vaccinated, but I’m really not liking where this is heading. I will not download the NHS app to prove I’ve had my vaccines. No-one cares if I’ve had my MMR, Hep B, tetanus, etc. I should not have to prove to anyone that I’m vaccinated. A random bouncer/doorman does not have the right to know my medical information.
I do not agree with treating people differently because they have used their legal right to decline a vaccine. The whole thing is crazy. I’m so done with the world right now

• Heart
I might as well say a proper hello now that I'm here as well. I've been reading for a little while. Since this entire 'pandemic' started, I've just been in a state of disbelief! Throughout the whole thing, if you just turned off the TV and got rid of social media (which I did), it's like nothing was actually happening. I've stuck to my belief that this all has a hidden agenda to it.

And for the people who think it's crazy to believe 'conspiracies', have they actually looked around and seen what's going on?! Because reality is alot crazier! None of it makes any bloody sense and it's sickening to see people just doing what they're told without batting an eyelid! I've had friends that thought the same as me but they've now had the vaccines. Its lonely when you don't follow the crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DreamDolly

VIP Member
ETA - I hope that anyone who is even considering getting their children vaccinated, reads the article above. This is not a “conspiracy”, it’s a fact.
Do the “anti” gang, actually believe that people such as Mike Yeardon, are trying to warn us because they have bugger all else to do??
Do they honestly believe that Mike Yeardon, Dolores Cahill, and Reiner Fuellmich, are doing this for fun??...
I’m sure these people are really enjoying having their professional and private lives completely trashed!! Just think about what they get out of this?? Dolores and Mike Yeardon are more than qualified to have an opinion about the harm that these so called vaccines are doing...
I also find it absolutely ridiculous when antis claim that people like Dolores, Mike Yeardon, and Reiner Fuellmich are not credible because their videos and articles are posted to platforms like Bitchute. Don’t these people understand that Facebook and Twitter are only allowing an echo chamber to exist there?
They will only allow people that agree with the covid narrative on their sites, anyone else gets banned!!, so it doesn’t take a genius to work out why they are on “alternative” channels...🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Im on maternity leave and go back in September, I work in healthcare so I know they will be pestering me to get the jab. Im going to use breastfeeding as my excuse for now, whether that stands or not who knows, but I would rather be jobless than to be forced into getting this vaccine, I just hope before then the true extent of the problems come out and they halt vaccinations.
Just make sure I breastfeed till 2023 🤣
Its terrible we're in a position of having to make something up just so we don't have to have an experimental medical procedure which we don't need! I'm on thyroxine medication because I had thyroid cancer 10 years ago so I would be mad to have this not knowing what the long term implications are and how it could impact my medication.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Morgan Stanley have said that only the vaccinated can attend their New York offices. Unvaccinated must stay working from home. The Financial Times (UK) comments section are people mostly applauding this. I can’t believe how comfortable people are with corporations dictating how employees treat their bodies. What these people don’t comprehend is that if unchallenged, it’s a slippery slope and one day it’ll WILL be a mandatory medical procedure they don’t agree with.... but it’ll be too late by then TPTB will have full control.
Yes i think that's the most frightening part is peoples attitudes. People just don't seem to grasp how precious and important body sovereignty is. That once you accept this as mandatory, it opens the floodgates for all sorts of forced medical interventions. Just look at Britney Spears. Her dad controls her entire life and body, and most of us are horrified at this and rightly so. Well Britney is just an extreme example of Covid and the draconian measures that have followed. That once the government has the power to control that much of your life, what else will follow. Just look how much we've lost in 15 months. We're actually living with more restrictions this year with the so called miracle vaccines than last year with none. We're already in dangerous territory because of how much we've been complicit with. I believe mandatory vaccines will be the final nail in the coffin for our freedoms and liberties.

• Heart
  • Sad

Janerich

Chatty Member
Just seen this! Surely they should have been asking for these different figures before now? 👀👀
I work for a local authority and theres some covid support jobs advertised to work temp til march 22 collating figures

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us all as an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your decision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision

I have been lurking here for a while, reading all the conspiracy theory statements being posted and all the anguish and stress people are putting themselves under convincing themselves then trying to convince their friends and family of these theories. First of all let's deal with Covid19 and it's validity. Let's not escape from the fact that it exists and it is a dangerous virus. That I don't think can be disputed by anyone sensible. It came as a surprise to the world and has had a huge impact. Its origins are unclear but it is a very transmissible virus that can kill. It can mutate and that is where the danger lays. Let's just deal with the UK initially. Let's not be under any illusion the first response to this was a disaster when as an island nation we could have protected ourselves better, but due to incompetence of the government we didn't. Once again looking after the business interests first. Okay so mistakes made, but since then the very though that the clueless cabinet could orchestrate a conspiracy is laughable. September 20 came and went and again a circuit breaker was rejected by BJ and that lead to the massive surge where they panicked as there was no vaccine rolled out. Lockdown! So then what do you do...roll out the vaccine programme as quick as possible to reach a level where herd immunity is achieved. With the Kent/alpha variant a lowish level of vaccine would do it so the hapless team get on relying on that and off we go. Hold on Delta variant...oh it's okay we have a vaccine programme so we are okay, good numbers being done so let's keep the borders open with India, off the weddings and to see family and cone back with the delta variant. Pass it on and there you go start of the latest chapter. Turns out this variant is much more transmissible and had a bigger viral load. Will the magical vaccine work? Yes....um not quite...kind of.. so what do we do? Now we need to vaccinate more of the population to get herd immunity. But the rate of vaccine is dropping. Why? Lots of people are reading things, they are scared, feeling rebellious maybe. The government are in a panic basically because they don't know what to do. The real danger is if the virus keeps getting transmitted, they could be variants that are resistant to the vaccine, winter flu could mutate, who knows. The vaccine will help reduce that risk with this variant, if it doesn't for subsequent ones it is game over and we will be locked down for ever..... People are getting all excited about freedom, wearing masks, the danger of the vaccine, this is not helped by the likes of Alex Belfield, Piers Corbyn, David Icke. All the nutters are out, even that nasty piece of work Katie Hopkins was at the protest in Trafalgar Square so draw your own conclusions. In summary if you don't vaccinate it's your choice but it's a gamble...you might be fine, you might pass it on to someone who dies, you might die. The vaccine is safe, an active SARS virus isn't. The government only have this trick now, they have opened up and are using us aas an experiment to see it we have a vaccine level to achieve herd immunity. Let's hope the gamble pays off or BJ will get his wish for bodies piling up, more than likely unvaccinated ones. Oh as an aside, Mr Belfield with his 324K followers on YouTube is doing very nicely financially from YouTube revenue with all this so I am sure he will be happy for it to continue...I maybe a sheep but I do my research rather that following the flock watching YouTube, so think who the sheep are before making a judgement. Stay safe and be sure about your descision
Did you really post the same thing 3 times to get your point across?
One major flaw in your argument against any conspiracy is that most of what was discussed in here at least a year ago has come to fruition- Rishi getting rid of cash, covid passports, people being forced into taking jabs to save their jobs etc. But thanks for your post, hope you stay well and all that was a "conspiracy" discussed on here never becomes reality 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Gembo

VIP Member
Been away from Tattle for a while after some crappy crappy crappy things happened. Not in the best head space but couldn’t not say this…I thought you were all crazy a year ago & I come here to humbly apologise. I have no idea what is going on anymore but I fear we could be heading down a very slippery slope here. Hope I’m wrong I really do but once it starts where does it end. Anyway bowing back out to deal with the crappy things but stay safe all 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Imagine preaching to the whole country about how they should live their lives when you can’t even keep your Willy in your pants 😅🤣 howling

• Haha
  • Heart

Janerich

Chatty Member
Why are Holly and Phil sat together at Wimbledon, yet still 2m apart in the studio. Talk about smoke and mirrors.
Screenshot_20210706-141104_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

xyzcba

VIP Member
I cried yesterday too, out of sheer frustration and anger. It is so unethical, it's lunacy. We know that double jabbed doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on, so it's madness to say that it gives you carte blanche.

He's just dangled that carrot on 'freedom day' to try and increase uptake in the younger generation.

The backlash from this will be huge, I've already seen lots of comments from people even who have been jabbed saying that it isn't right. If anything, it might help to drop the scales from some of the hard-core believers eyes.

I shared a post on my social media essentially saying the same as the above and I had so many people DM me support, and in agreement. And not a single one disagreeing. The support is out there. They may just be keeping quiet about it because of social pressures, but truly there is more of us than you think.

I was thinking 'if' I ever have to have it, I'll have to be dragged kicking & screaming, there is NO way I will ever willingly have it.

• Heart