Conspiracy Theories #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Otto Warmbier.

We still lived in Singapore when Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump met. Our house was really close to the hotel that the North Korean's occupied, when they made their fake video about how everyone in Singapore worships him they included my house. It still amuses me today. Absolutely nothing about that 'summit' made any sense.
Yep, that’s his name- poor guy.
The other strange thing about dear leader Kim, is his utterly bizarre friendship with the American basketball player Dennis Rodman, who is retired now, but he’s a proper freak!! He’s apparently stayed with Kim on his private island.. no expense spared - all while his people are dying of starvation, and sickness, but they all have daily checks by the “police” just to ensure that the framed photo of dear leader Kim, is polished every bleeping day, and if they find any dust on that bleeping picture, the whole family get taken to a “correction” camp, which is just another word for a concentration camp, where these poor people are starved, beaten and made to work until they drop dead.
One day, I’d love to see North Korea liberated, and the poor souls rescued from these utterly barbaric camps..

I can see it literally becoming survival of the richest. 😔
Literally - The Hunger Games...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Actually- there is a really good video about this American kid who went to North Korea on one of these “once in a lifetime” trips 🙄
And the hotel they stayed at was really creepy, with the staff monitoring what your doing at all times etc
Anyway, the trip itself was over the new year period, and some of the kids (who had been drinking) decided to take advantage of the fact that the hotel “workers” were not around, in order to sneak a look at the forbidden 13th floor... And this poor kid was literally arrested as he was boarding his flight back to the US, and was dragged away while his friends helplessly just watched..
He was paraded on live tv, and was obviously told what to say by the North Korean’s, as he was denouncing America, and it was so awful watching this poor kid begging on National tv to be allowed to go home as his mother needed him.
He did get home eventually, but was in a coma, and tragically died soon after.
Apparently the North Korean’s had been torturing him, and only allowed him to “go home” because they didn’t want an American dying on North Korean soil, as they were afraid of reprisals.
It’s a really sad story, but very interesting as to how these places really work..

Here’s the video about Otto Warmbler, the boy who went to North Korea and came home in a coma.
It was actually the 5th floor of the “hotel” that was “forbidden”, and not the 13th, my mistake.
Also, as this is a Kendall Rae video, you know it’s going to be good..

Oh I love her! I'll watch this later!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought this was appropriate, regarding all the gas lighting that’s been going on lately...
C2926885-398F-4D67-970A-7C28C9434D96.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I love her! I'll watch this later!
She’s brilliant isn’t she!! Yes, you definitely need to see this video, it’s so shocking what happened to poor Otto, and should serve as a warning as to what could happen to you if you go on one of these “off piste holidays”...

Reactions: 5
I thought this was appropriate, regarding all the gas lighting that’s been going on lately...View attachment 601754
That exactly how I realised. I actually said about it on here. Once you've been victim you recognise it again pretty quick.

I feel so sad for the people going through it now, because its a headfuck.
I really worry about people's mental health as time goes on.. as if it wasn't bad enough anyway

She’s brilliant isn’t she!! Yes, you definitely need to see this video, it’s so shocking what happened to poor Otto, and should serve as a warning as to what could happen to you if you go on one of these “off piste holidays”...
I wouldn't ever! I've seen one too many horror films 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can see it literally becoming survival of the richest. 😔

Anyone see the show Love, Death & Robots on Netflix? Think it might have been episode 2 or 3, they had created two worlds. The rich carried on with their parties and were literally above the poor. The police went around killing unregistered children in the lower half.
I think this is why it's so important to form a local community. Buying produce locally will avoid food shortages to a certain degree. Although I can't quite understand why they would want to implement food shortages because Tesco's etc is a big earner for those share holders.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that now plenty of people are seeing what we were a year or so ago and realising they've been duped
Thankfully, many more people are questioning the official narrative, which can only be a good thing, however, there will always be someone who is ashamed to admit they’ve been duped, which is probably more out of pride than anything else.
I also don’t understand why some people - even though they’ve had both jabs, and are apparently happy to have done so, are so interested in whether anyone has not been jabbed? Like, it’s none of their business why people don’t want it!!
I often wonder if these people have ever worked as a traffic warden? Because they would be brilliant at that!! 😬

@rainbowlemon - that Netflix series sounds good, I’m going to have a look at it later, thanks for sharing 😘

Just found this on the covid thread..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't know what their angle is with this? They must be that desperate to keep the narrative going that they're resorting to making themselves look like absolute morons.
Is it an excuse to stir up more anger and resentment against the great unvaccinated? If I was wavering about having it (I'm not, you couldn't pay me large sums of money to have it, just for clarity) 'to have a holiday' like so many I've heard, then I'd certainly not be tempted to have it now!
How pissed would you be if you thought being vaccinated was the be all and end all, then discover it still means you can hardly get away & you may likely have to isolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do feel bad for those who got vaccinated just so they can travel. Yet at the same time, they shouldn't have put their health at risk and be easily swayed.

Reactions: 16
Is it an excuse to stir up more anger and resentment against the great unvaccinated? If I was wavering about having it (I'm not, you couldn't pay me large sums of money to have it, just for clarity) 'to have a holiday' like so many I've heard, then I'd certainly not be tempted to have it now!
How pissed would you be if you thought being vaccinated was the be all and end all, then discover it still means you can hardly get away & you may likely have to isolate.
I've always said I was against the vaccine, now I've had my letter though with an appointment made for me this weekend that I feel obligated to attend. I considered just doing it for the sake of maybe needing it for travel, I'm in Scotland so basically no chance of Nicola allowing us out without having to isolate in a hotel at the cost of £2000 - so what's the point? Will I need this to go for a meal? Or to the soft play centres with my son that have been closed for 16 months ? Will it allow me more freedom? It certainly doesn't feel like it , and now I feel like I've got to get myself up and ready for an early appointment I didn't make this weekend so I can get jabbed. Tried logging online to cancel it but it wasn't loading , feels so frustrating I don't really want it, hate feeling pressured to get it. I barely leave my house anyway as I work from home full time and feels like they are gearing up to put us back into lockdown by autumn anyway.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have no idea what the future holds atm. For me its like all the chips are in the air and its anybody's guess as to where they land. At first I thought it was about the vax pass but as time as gone on I can see that they are clearly unable to give vaccinated people any privileges due to discrimination. Then I thought it was depopulation and tbh still do but they have so many vaccinated now that they should just call it a day and open up if that was the case and offer the children casually in September(🤢😪). I'm now convinced that its all part of climate change agenda. They want airports shut by 2030. They want most cars off the road. They want meat gone. Ultimately though I am stumped. Does anyone have a clear head as to what is going on? I'm just so confused by it all. They are targeting the UK more than most other countries it seems and I think thats due to how compliant the masses have been.

Also save Christmas until the elderly are vaccinated. Save Easter until the roadmap. Holidays back on May 17th. June 3rd. No holidays. I mean do people not see that they are being PLAYED! The carrot technique is working. People just plod along chasing the next carrot. This is why people sacrificed their xmas! Easter! Why they took the jab! Where TF is the outrage!!😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I've always said I was against the vaccine, now I've had my letter though with an appointment made for me this weekend that I feel obligated to attend. I considered just doing it for the sake of maybe needing it for travel, I'm in Scotland so basically no chance of Nicola allowing us out without having to isolate in a hotel at the cost of £2000 - so what's the point? Will I need this to go for a meal? Or to the soft play centres with my son that have been closed for 16 months ? Will it allow me more freedom? It certainly doesn't feel like it , and now I feel like I've got to get myself up and ready for an early appointment I didn't make this weekend so I can get jabbed. Tried logging online to cancel it but it wasn't loading , feels so frustrating I don't really want it, hate feeling pressured to get it. I barely leave my house anyway as I work from home full time and feels like they are gearing up to put us back into lockdown by autumn anyway.
You do what you feel is right but don't feel obliged to attend an appointment to get vaccinated because you did not make that appointment. It is not like a once in a lifetime opportunity where if you don't get vaccinated now, you will never get the chance to so wait until you are 100% sure. Wishing you all the best 🤗

I have no idea what the future holds atm. For me its like all the chips are in the air and its anybody's guess as to where they land. At first I thought it was about the vax pass but as time as gone on I can see that they are clearly unable to give vaccinated people any privileges due to discrimination. Then I thought it was depopulation and tbh still do but they have so many vaccinated now that they should just call it a day and open up if that was the case and offer the children casually in September(🤢😪). I'm now convinced that its all part of climate change agenda. They want airports shut by 2030. They want most cars off the road. They want meat gone. Ultimately though I am stumped. Does anyone have a clear head as to what is going on? I'm just so confused by it all. They are targeting the UK more than most other countries it seems and I think thats due to how compliant the masses have been.

Also save Christmas until the elderly are vaccinated. Save Easter until the roadmap. Holidays back on May 17th. June 3rd. No holidays. I mean do people not see that they are being PLAYED! The carrot technique is working. People just plod along chasing the next carrot. This is why people sacrificed their xmas! Easter! Why they took the jab! Where TF is the outrage!!😭
I know exactly what you mean, I am trying to figure out what the agenda is. It is quite frightening so I am trying to enjoy life as much as possible now and spend time with those I love.

I need to look into the climate change agenda 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
With this information seemingly public now, why has the whole thing not been scrapped? Or even eased? I'm so confused as to why they are pummeling forwards with all this. The backlash online and irl is astronomical.

You do what you feel is right but don't feel obliged to attend an appointment to get vaccinated because you did not make that appointment. It is not like a once in a lifetime opportunity where if you don't get vaccinated now, you will never get the chance to so wait until you are 100% sure. Wishing you all the best 🤗

I know exactly what you mean, I am trying to figure out what the agenda is. It is quite frightening so I am trying to enjoy life as much as possible now and spend time with those I love.

I need to look into the climate change agenda 🤔
Screenshot_20210603-205539_Gallery.jpg

This is their plan

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gahh its not letting me attach the file. Search on Google "all airports to close by 2030 uk fires" its on uk fires . Org

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankfully, many more people are questioning the official narrative, which can only be a good thing, however, there will always be someone who is ashamed to admit they’ve been duped, which is probably more out of pride than anything else.
You're right! When you realise you've been in a gaslighting relationship, which is what the past 15mths have been with our government, you do feel absolute shame.
I was in a gaslighting relationship for over 14yrs, and and have been out of it for 10yrs, and still to this day I have close friends and family that don't know the lies I was told and the things that were said to me. I just can't bare to admit to some people that I believed what I was told, its just too embarrassing even though I understand now that it's not my fault at all!
Two out of my three kids have been affected by it, and thats why I feel so sad for people. In some situations it can affect people deeply and with drastic consequences - I wonder if the government psychologists thought of that!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m also trying to work out what the end goal is after today’s travel news. I’ve read about most airports closing by 2030 but it doesn’t make sense with the travel and aviation industries contributing so much to the economy... also Heathrow’s 3rd runway which utilised a lot of political pressure to achieve approval. I can see them paving the way for climate change laws etc being pushed through whilst people are so complacent/don’t care however.

if they don’t open up travel now, then when? At this rate the valuable summer period will be lost, and before you know it seasonality will kick in and cases will start rising again in September. Last summer I travelled back from the US for a few weeks and apart from ‘quarantining’ there was none of this testing bullshit.

Here in the US it genuinely feels like it’s over. Domestic travel is booming, the Vegas strip is back to normal with no social distancing or capacity limits. We have just been in california which has had super strict rules compared to elsewhere, but people are no longer wearing masks even in stores that require them and nobody is enforcing it, there’s no track and trace or anything like that. Apart from the pro-vaccine propaganda on the news which is basically bribing people with free donuts, beer and lottery wins, everything is back to normal pretty much. Genuinely makes me feel sad for the Brits who are stuck on an island, you can bet that anyone who’s got a bit of money will be bypassing all of this by chartering private jets to go on holiday still.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With this information seemingly public now, why has the whole thing not been scrapped? Or even eased? I'm so confused as to why they are pummeling forwards with all this. The backlash online and irl is astronomical.
I honestly think they are so far down the rabbit hole (and have taken a large proportion of the general public with them) that there's no way now they can admit they got anything so wrong, took wrong advice, inflated figures, lied etc etc; they can't just do a U turn. So the vaccines, whether they work or not, are the get out clause. They can pat themselves on the back and say look we're heroes, 80% of the population is vaccinated, we fixed it. Vote for us again.
I truly think this is all political now and actually has nothing to do with health. It's a virus. It will mutate, we'll never get rid of it we have to learn to just live with it, like the flu.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.