Conspiracy Theories #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last page of previous thread here:

Israel have decided to go ahead with vaccinating the kids despite the link

• Sad
Reactions: 5
@Yoghurtpots I don't think there is a podcast version yet but I will keep an eye out for you. It's a brilliant read though. Confirms everything and more about what's going on.

Reactions: 2
It is awful! What benefits would a child have from a vaccine that can potentially kill them over a virus that barely affects them?? Apparently the CDC are playing it down there’s so many reports about different regions /countries reporting large numbers of young people affected by this condition.... also
They must be pushing this without disclosing it publicly (and by publicly I mean MSM) because they can't be sued for damages right now, and they desperately want to finish this trial.
To not even issue a warning and risk factor is not only morally wrong, but also deceitful and negligent

Reactions: 5
Well well well it seems Fauci is officially the fallout man. They must be panicking leaking this. Fauci's leaked emails stating he knew Covid was leaked from a lab back in feb 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well well well it seems Fauci is officially the fallout man. They must be panicking leaking this. Fauci's leaked emails stating he knew Covid was leaked from a lab back in feb 2020.

I've had farts more deadlier than covid. I mean why make something in a lab that has a 99.97% survival rate (it is likely 100% survival rate if not 82 with 2 comorbidities). Why inflate the figures by using the not fit for purpose PCR test and deaths of any cause within 28 days. I think the story of it coming out of a lab sounds scary and might play into peoples fears about it being a real danger when we have the data now to say that its not. I think its very convenient that it comes out now, now that people aren't scared by covid. I just don't see the point of it being lab grown, for what purpose? I believe the real danger is in the vaccine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did any of you get thoroughly questioned when phoning to opt out of the vaccine? Apparently "I dont trust its in our best interest" wasnt the right answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had farts more deadlier than covid. I mean why make something in a lab that has a 99.97% survival rate (it is likely 100% survival rate if not 82 with 2 comorbidities). Why inflate the figures by using the not fit for purpose PCR test and deaths of any cause within 28 days. I think the story of it coming out of a lab sounds scary and might play into peoples fears about it being a real danger when we have the data now to say that its not. I think its very convenient that it comes out now, now that people aren't scared by covid. I just don't see the point of it being lab grown, for what purpose? I believe the real danger is in the vaccine.
Yes I completely agree. I believe it's a distraction to draw our attention back to Covid and it's origins rather than the fact that we've all been conned. I think they know that people are waking up to what's going on so they're throwing Fauci to the wolves to get our attentions to be focused elsewhere.

However Wankcock has made a big mistake today. I believe we call this a jackpot moment! He's going to be in big trouble with his overlords on this one!

1FCCB994-FCC8-4DF1-8C8D-E0CFB24EAECA.png

• Heart
Great spot.
Yes I completely agree. I believe it's a distraction to draw our attention back to Covid and it's origins rather than the fact that we've all been conned. I think they know that people are waking up to what's going on so they're throwing Fauci to the wolves to get our attentions to be focused elsewhere.

However Wankcock has made a big mistake today. I believe we call this a jackpot moment! He's going to be in big trouble with his overlords on this one!

View attachment 600085
No doubt he will. I still feel like vomiting from seeing him grab his wife’s ass. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess it could be for a couple of things...
We were sold China propaganda with the actors dying in the streets - that got people the fear here and made it easy for government to get compliance for a social experiment.
Then we know that Fauci has been finding the lab where it leaked from, and works with big Pharma.
Create a virus that's too deadly and they can't implement their social and medical experiment. However, create one that can spread like wildfire, and kill just enough people to scare others and they have the perfect reason to make and test vaccines that have never been allowed to be tested before where they've been unsafe, and introduce ID cards so they can really watch what people are up too, and push closer to a Universal income.
Look at these so called temporary laws countries have introduced - they won't be temporary at all! Things like our policing bill will be here to stay.

Fauci must have made money out of this because even Wanksock and our politicians have, so I refuse to believe that other worldwide politicians and worldwide leader won't have.
Covid has literally been their wet dream from a power point of view

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess it could be for a couple of things...
We were sold China propaganda with the actors dying in the streets - that got people the fear here and made it easy for government to get compliance for a social experiment.
Then we know that Fauci has been finding the lab where it leaked from, and works with big Pharma.
Create a virus that's too deadly and they can't implement their social and medical experiment. However, create one that can spread like wildfire, and kill just enough people to scare others and they have the perfect reason to make and test vaccines that have never been allowed to be tested before where they've been unsafe, and introduce ID cards so they can really watch what people are up too, and push closer to a Universal income.
Look at these so called temporary laws countries have introduced - they won't be temporary at all! Things like our policing bill will be here to stay.

Fauci must have made money out of this because even Wanksock and our politicians have, so I refuse to believe that other worldwide politicians and worldwide leader won't have.
Covid has literally been their wet dream from a power point of view
I agree that the virus is for the vaccine. However, if they wanted to silence this Fauci story then they could.. easily. They could censor and fact check it left right and centre. Are they throwing him under the bus with or without his consent? Is this just to push the "fauci is a bad guy" narrative? Or is Fauci in agreement that the people need to believe that this came out of a lab and they need to be scared. Why is fb suddenly allowing this to be discussed but no vaccine damage/deaths. Its all very suss to me.

Feck.
More coercion and propaganda. My 21yr old sister had her friend on facetime and she told me that she had to get the vaccine because she works as a carer. My 18yr old cousin today said to me she has to get it because she works with the elderly. People read headlines and don't know their rights. Its the same reason why people took it to go on holiday. Its all media propaganda (obviously paid for by the Davos dicks) and that is how they will likely get away with it scott free. They will say that it all has been voluntary and people took it in an emergency for their health. We know that bs but that is what they will say. They never brought it in for anyone mandatory or for holidays and the vaccinated have the same rights as the unvaccinated.. none. If they could offer them more freedoms then it would have been done by now.

Our guy Reiner and Brian. Two legends ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that the virus is for the vaccine. However, if they wanted to silence this Fauci story then they could.. easily. They could censor and fact check it left right and centre. Are they throwing him under the bus with or without his consent? Is this just to push the "fauci is a bad guy" narrative? Or is Fauci in agreement that the people need to believe that this came out of a lab and they need to be scared. Why is fb suddenly allowing this to be discussed but no vaccine damage/deaths. Its all very suss to me.

More coercion and propaganda. My 21yr old sister had her friend on facetime and she told me that she had to get the vaccine because she works as a carer. My 18yr old cousin today said to me she has to get it because she works with the elderly. People read headlines and don't know their rights. Its the same reason why people took it to go on holiday. Its all media propaganda (obviously paid for by the Davos dicks) and that is how they will likely get away with it scott free. They will say that it all has been voluntary and people took it in an emergency for their health. We know that bs but that is what they will say.
I really don't know about Fauci, maybe he's just going to be the fall guy as there's now too much evidence against him to even begin denying

I was in a similar position with my job, and I knew my rights. The problem is that companies are skint after this year and looking to cut back, so redundancies will be on offer for some companies.
How do you even go about proving that your redundancy is because you didn't take the jab, or because they just wanted to save money?
Company lawyers and HR are very clever people, so all they have to do is make 1 person who is vaccinated redundant too and you as the unvaccinated one don't have a leg to stand on. Everyone knows right now that getting a new job is like finding unicorn tit, so will do anything to stay employed.
It's a properly tit situation 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I really don't know about Fauci, maybe he's just going to be the fall guy as there's now too much evidence against him to even begin denying

I was in a similar position with my job, and I knew my rights. The problem is that companies are skint after this year and looking to cut back, so redundancies will be on offer for some companies.
How do you even go about proving that your redundancy is because you didn't take the jab, or because they just wanted to save money?
Company lawyers and HR are very clever people, so all they have to do is make 1 person who is vaccinated redundant too and you as the unvaccinated one don't have a leg to stand on. Everyone knows right now that getting a new job is like finding unicorn tit, so will do anything to stay employed.
I heard that if you are in a compromised position at work when it comes to having the jab then it's best to secretly record conversations as you can use that as evidence if there is an unfair dismissal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I heard that if you are in a compromised position at work when it comes to having the jab then it's best to secretly record conversations as you can use that as evidence if there is an unfair dismissal.
I think that now when it seems highly likely for care staff to have to have the jab that would be a good idea, but care homes are very used to running at stupidly low staffing numbers and will always claim poverty. Redundancy isn't unfair dismissal - if it can be proved that cut backs are needed, which a care home will always be able to prove. They can even get round it by saying that on very short staffed busy days that it's justifiable to have a bank worker in just to cover that shift, because they haven't technically replaced the person they've made redundant, they've protected the people they care for by ensuring they have enough staff just for that day. They're crafty places to work for!

Here's another example of a scientist being silenced.
This time the person who helped to invent the Moderna vaccine.
If you read the article and his Tweet, you see he even gave a very balanced view on the mRNA shedding theory and wasn't spreading so called misinformation. He was silenced for an opinion

Wow that is tit. If I felt like the system was that corrupt and my employer was using sly, underhand tactics to punish me for refusing to get the jab then I would lie and would say I'd taken it. I mean ultimately my medical information is nobodies business so I wouldn't feel bad. Also the vaccine only protects the user so being vaccinated doesn't affect anyone else. It would be like me wearing sunscreen to stop somebody else from burning. The whole think is just a massive social experimental where people are being brainwashed into bullying and causing division for no scientifically good reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.