Conspiracy Theories #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cyber attack this time on the largest meat packer in the world.

I posted about this a few days ago... it’s just the start of the worldwide food shortages that are due to happen soon..

And of course, Bill Gates just decided to buy all those thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US, because he fancied being the next Percy Thrower...😉

I love this!! Rand Paul’s perfect response to the Fauci Email’s...
6BBBF59C-E4F3-46EC-A82A-5BE0DED6267F.png

And if anyone needs a laugh today...😂
898FDAEA-938B-4333-8C51-8A6BAEEF07A3.png

By the way - apparently 🤡🌎 has been banned by some social media platforms... but actually typing “Clown World” is ok..🤦‍♀️😝

Here we go again...🤦‍♀️

B37FF15C-ECBD-4F95-9401-2E561EDEA5B5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@Yoghurtpots found the video version of that interview with Reiner and Brian. Link is below ❤

This looks interesting!! I would literally watch anything with Reiner in it!! 😍
Thanks for sharing!! 😘❤

Actually - I will try and find the first interview that I watched with Reiner in it. I did link it here (a few months ago) it’s a brilliant video because he is explaining about how much power Bill Gates of Hell has in Switzerland, which is obviously where the WHO is based...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This looks interesting!! I would literally watch anything with Reiner in it!! 😍
Thanks for sharing!! 😘❤

Actually - I will try and find the first interview that I watched with Reiner in it. I did link it here (a few months ago) it’s a brilliant video because he is explaining about how much power Bill Gates of Hell has in Switzerland, which is obviously where the WHO is based...
I think I watched some of the original one where he was talking to a WHO whistleblower about Gate's influence in Switzerland and he basically can't be prosecuted there.

You'll love this one as they go into great detail about what's going on and everything is based on facts and carefully researched which is so important.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I watched some of the original one where he was talking to a WHO whistleblower about Gate's influence in Switzerland and he basically can't be prosecuted there.

You'll love this one as they go into great detail about what's going on and everything is based on facts and carefully researched which is so important.
Yep, that’s the one!! He’s with another 3 people, interviewing the WHO whistleblower. I literally sent that video to everyone!!
Thanks for posting the new one, I’m saving it to watch later on when my hubby is home..❤

I’ve found the original video where Reiner is interviewing a WHO whistleblower.
Apparently, it’s been viewed over 10k times - and this is only a re-upload, so I’d imagine the “original” video has probably been viewed many more times!!
This is the video where I first discovered Reiner Fuellmich, and I’m so glad that I did!! The man is an absolute legend in my opinion ❤

The above video tells you everything you need to know about Bill Gates of Hell having more “diplomatic immunity” than actual diplomats!!
The whistleblower noted that even the Swiss police are not permitted to go into the Gates Foundation’s HQ and remove anything. He could literally murder someone, and the police are not permitted to even enter the Gates Foundation building!! Let alone take computers and files away!!
Gates has more power in Europe than anyone could imagine. He literally runs the WHO, and tells Tedros what to do - which is obviously why Gates put Tedros into the top job..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was suspicious when no other countries were added to the green list...
Just heard on the radio that these lists could last up until November 2022... ( this was on LBC with the travel expert ).
It's actually insane! I think they're trolling us at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this doesn't wake people up to this deceit that is unfolding before our eyes then I give up.
I honestly don't know what their angle is with this? They must be that desperate to keep the narrative going that they're resorting to making themselves look like absolute morons.

Reactions: 8
Actually- there is a really good video about this American kid who went to North Korea on one of these “once in a lifetime” trips 🙄
And the hotel they stayed at was really creepy, with the staff monitoring what your doing at all times etc
Anyway, the trip itself was over the new year period, and some of the kids (who had been drinking) decided to take advantage of the fact that the hotel “workers” were not around, in order to sneak a look at the forbidden 13th floor... And this poor kid was literally arrested as he was boarding his flight back to the US, and was dragged away while his friends helplessly just watched..
He was paraded on live tv, and was obviously told what to say by the North Korean’s, as he was denouncing America, and it was so awful watching this poor kid begging on National tv to be allowed to go home as his mother needed him.
He did get home eventually, but was in a coma, and tragically died soon after.
Apparently the North Korean’s had been torturing him, and only allowed him to “go home” because they didn’t want an American dying on North Korean soil, as they were afraid of reprisals.
It’s a really sad story, but very interesting as to how these places really work..

Here’s the video about Otto Warmbler, the boy who went to North Korea and came home in a coma.
It was actually the 5th floor of the “hotel” that was “forbidden”, and not the 13th, my mistake.
Also, as this is a Kendall Rae video, you know it’s going to be good..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Actually- there is a really good video about this American kid who went to North Korea on one of these “once in a lifetime” trips 🙄
And the hotel they stayed at was really creepy, with the staff monitoring what your doing at all times etc
Anyway, the trip itself was over the new year period, and some of the kids (who had been drinking) decided to take advantage of the fact that the hotel “workers” were not around, in order to sneak a look at the forbidden 13th floor... And this poor kid was literally arrested as he was boarding his flight back to the US, and was dragged away while his friends helplessly just watched..
He was paraded on live tv, and was obviously told what to say by the North Korean’s, as he was denouncing America, and it was so awful watching this poor kid begging on National tv to be allowed to go home as his mother needed him.
He did get home eventually, but was in a coma, and tragically died soon after.
Apparently the North Korean’s had been torturing him, and only allowed him to “go home” because they didn’t want an American dying on North Korean soil, as they were afraid of reprisals.
It’s a really sad story, but very interesting as to how these places really work..
Otto Warmbier.

We still lived in Singapore when Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump met. Our house was really close to the hotel that the North Korean's occupied, when they made their fake video about how everyone in Singapore worships him they included my house. It still amuses me today. Absolutely nothing about that 'summit' made any sense.

ETA - Maybe the reason it’s on the green list, is so Boris & Carrie can have their honeymoon there...🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted about this a few days ago... it’s just the start of the worldwide food shortages that are due to happen soon..

And of course, Bill Gates just decided to buy all those thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US, because he fancied being the next Percy Thrower...😉
I can see it literally becoming survival of the richest. 😔

Anyone see the show Love, Death & Robots on Netflix? Think it might have been episode 2 or 3, they had created two worlds. The rich carried on with their parties and were literally above the poor. The police went around killing unregistered children in the lower half.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.