Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still be needed for international travel. In Ireland you either get the free experimental vax to travel or pay €150 for a test to to leave / enter. The free test from doctors isn’t enough.
In the UK you need the tests to re enter regardless of vaccine status. There are places you can travel that don't the need for vaccine or test. Id rather pay for the tests than get vaccinated. And the prices are getting a lot cheaper now due to demand and competition i think it's £50 for green and £90 for amber countries for package holidays. Most people will just factor these in as holiday costs

Reactions: 7
Another life lost due to covid but not having covid

1622452082516.png
1622452082516.png

Our precious daughter, Jessica, died on the 20th December 2020. She was 27 years old.

She had been ill for 6 months, but the spring/summer lockdown meant face to face consultations with her GP were restricted and numerous antibiotics were prescribed, even in the absence of a physical examination. Jessica was told for months she was suffering from Long Covid despite two negative coronavirus tests.
She was finally diagnosed with cancer on the 26th November. Her dependency upon oxygen from this date meant she did not leave the hospital or ever return home. We discovered that Jess had stage 4 adenocarcinoma with an unknown primary. It had spread throughout her body, to her spine, liver, stomach, lungs and lymph nodes. We are obviously devastated. Our world has been shattered.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another life lost due to covid but not having covid

View attachment 597433View attachment 597433

Our precious daughter, Jessica, died on the 20th December 2020. She was 27 years old.

She had been ill for 6 months, but the spring/summer lockdown meant face to face consultations with her GP were restricted and numerous antibiotics were prescribed, even in the absence of a physical examination. Jessica was told for months she was suffering from Long Covid despite two negative coronavirus tests.
She was finally diagnosed with cancer on the 26th November. Her dependency upon oxygen from this date meant she did not leave the hospital or ever return home. We discovered that Jess had stage 4 adenocarcinoma with an unknown primary. It had spread throughout her body, to her spine, liver, stomach, lungs and lymph nodes. We are obviously devastated. Our world has been shattered.
Disgusting!

In the UK you need the tests to re enter regardless of vaccine status. There are places you can travel that don't the need for vaccine or test. Id rather pay for the tests than get vaccinated. And the prices are getting a lot cheaper now due to demand and competition i think it's £50 for green and £90 for amber countries for package holidays. Most people will just factor these in as holiday costs
I believe it will be like this until Mid July when travel will be ‘permitted’. Ireland has approved the green passes. I would much rather take the test as well, just need to count it into the already expensive holiday that will be this year.

Reactions: 6
I find it appalling that GPs aren't doing face to race consultations.😠 Surely they can take the same precautions as paramedics, care workers, etc? Our GPs have been good with telephone and/or video appointments, but at times a physical examination is needed. It could have saved that young woman's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone following this account? I kinda came out the rabbit hole last year, after watching fall of the cabel etc. It was driving me crazy. But it's hard for me to keep ignoring this tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Lots of military activity aircraft my way today. I live near an airbase but this is unusual.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

1622464997280.png

"Hi, welcome everybody to the live show. I am not feeling good. I'm having effects from the sec*nd [v]. I took the [M]. I'm getting shortness of breath and pain in my chest, and what feels like pain in my heart.
Uh, I don't know if you're supposed to feel your heart beat; I never did before.
Uh, and, just so you know, this uh, my doctor, my doctor's treating five people just like me. Our producer went to the doctor today. His doctor is treating seven people, just like this. So there ya go. And it's funny when I Tw€€t about this, when I Twe*t about my actual experience, half the people following me on Twi*ter call me a sucker for getting the v@©©in€, because I believed the government, even though I listened to my doctor. Uh... And then the other half say that I have a shady agenda.
Hey, I'm the one living with the bleeping results of this bleeping [v], you cunts! bleeping people are such—People are bigger assholes than you could ever imagine. People are bigger assholes than you could ever imagine. People think Trump was the biggest asshole in this country? You should go to my Twi*ter Feed.
Oh, by the way, there's so many people like me, they're starting, they're calling us lon*-haulers, they're starting a l*ng-hauler clinic, here in P*sadena. So it's funny how people don't want you to talk about this.They don't want to—people are afraid that you're going to tell the truth about what happened to you when you got the [v].
That's not how science works.
This is an exp€rim€ntal [v], and it's not not a*proved by the FD@.
And so I think all reporting by everybody who has an experience with it should be encouraged. We should find out what the duck is going on with this [v]. And it's not FD@ @pprov€d.
I took it! And yet, people still refer to me as an anti-\/@××€®!
I took the bleeping v@¢¢iπ€. I'm the one living with the bleeping consequence of it right now. Okay, now let's do some bleeping comedy."
-J*m*y D0®€e

He is 100% right, every death and rection should be reported the same as covid was and is.. Why are one kind of injury and deaths ok but others not?

This is the vid clip not sure if you can see it some have problems with FB vids

*************************************************************************************************************************************

They keep talking about the AZ and clots but it's happening all over the place even where they are not using the AZ its all the vaccines causing problems and they are not telling you the truth

This is about young people

Says the video no longer available and yet I'm watching it..

Look for Dr Jane Ruby on the Stew peters show.

I DL then uploaded it as its important for people to know

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is another whistleblower expressing his concerns about the vaccine.

So glad I don't watch TV felt my BP going through the roof listening to those idiots on this morning

The whistleblowers are so brave knowing what has happened to so many others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So glad I don't watch TV felt my BP going through the roof listening to those idiots.

The whistleblowers are so brave knowing what has happened to so many others.
Oh I know it was awful listening to them bully and talk over her. They also didn't have anything constructive to say, just name calling.

But that doctor who talked about the concerns with the vaccine sounded very legitimate in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I know it was awful listening to them bully and talk over her. They also didn't have anything constructive to say, just name calling.

But that doctor who talked about the concerns with the vaccine sounded very legitimate in my opinion.
The bullying is the same everywhere. How dare they not 100% agree on every aspect of the vaccine

Yes same as that one I posted earlier from Dr Ruby

This is another whistleblower expressing his concerns about the vaccine.

Dermot really pissed me off shouting "it does!".
Why can't he get done for misinformation! If it stopped you catching it and passing it on then why the duck are SAGE urging for the 21st not to happen?
It clearly doesn't work as well as they want or they wouldn't be spreading their doom mongering

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dermot really pissed me off shouting "it does!".
Why can't he get done for misinformation! If it stopped you catching it and passing it on then why the duck are SAGE urging for the 21st not to happen?
It clearly doesn't work as well as they want or they wouldn't be spreading their doom mongering
So many who had it or will have it still have no idea how it works :/

Last edited:
I love how they don't see the irony of their points.
They're convinced the vaccines are a miracle, but forget even with 2 doses you have exactly the same restrictions as people unvaccinated. So here that nob is saying nhs staff should work only with unvaccinated people, or it be made mandatory to have the jab to protect others - yet with or without it they still risk passing it on and having to isolate if they test positive.
The science only seems to suggest that the only person protected from serious illness is the person who's had the jab and that's it. These are meant to be intelligent people, but a year of hearing government propaganda
has melted their brains!

Reactions: 10
I hope everyone has enjoyed the bank holiday?!!
At least we had the weather (for once)...
So this is interesting...
Apparently, the “Indian Bar Association” have filed a complaint against the World Health Organisation, for negative propaganda against Ivermectin (which is a trusted medication, that was found to considerably help people who were suffering with covid..
It’s also pretty obvious as to why the WHO would want to discredit Ivermectin.. (money of course)..
134FDB8F-3412-4C7F-B4F6-D5159BA5465A.png

Reactions: 2
The vast majority have had their vax so this isn't needed to scare people into getting it anymore.
Cynical I know .. but

********************************************************************************************************************

Goodness knows

View attachment 597350
My work colleague had Covid quite bad in December, has had both vaccines since and has just had the notification from track and trace to self-isolate! It’s ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So many people have never questioned their doctors. They believe everything they say, and consent gets thrown out of the window..
FE99B8CA-4D6E-4E91-8FC5-15E3A404B65A.png

I still cannot get my head around people wanting to give their children the vaccine. It’s absolutely shocking, mainly because no one knows the long term effects (because there is no bleeping data) so why would you want your child(ten) to get an experimental vaccine for a virus that doesn’t even affect them!!!! It’s bleeping madness!!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.