Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another daily dose of propaganda for everyone to enjoy!

View attachment 595411

it makes me want to scream at people to use their flipping brain. If this was any film, pop. sports star or anyone in the public eye saying they are not going to have it they would be dragged through the mud. How can people not see only one side of a debate is allowed on mainstream media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know those rare blood clots were an auto immune condition pos triggered by the vaccine

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone looked on the VAERS chart?
It says that up to the 12th May, we had 1,180 Fatalities, and 822,845 injuries.
This makes me so bleeping angry!!
People are being injured and dying because of these vaccines, but the media are wilfully ignoring them!! These people trusted the science, and they trusted the government, and if it had been a member of my family, I would be taking the government to court!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was surprised in the BBC report how many cases that doctor had seen/ heard of for it being do rare 🤨

There’s a new hybrid now, what will we be expected to take for this I wonder 😐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
There is absolutely no way that I believe that she had the vaccine.. It was probably saline 🤦‍♀️😂

I’m looking forward to Ordinary Jelly coming on to let us know how wonderful it was!! 😍❤
I am exhausted! Sitting in the park with others surrounded by over zealous police, of course.

I saw the BBC saying "hundreds...." why does the MSM insist with their narrative when everyone has a smart phone and is sharing video that clearly shows we aren't just "hundreds"?! I mean, I know why, but it is so frustrating.

My kids were troopers. My 11 year old made friends with some other kids and it was so fascinating hearing them talk about what was going on. I try and let my kids make their own mind up, I share that I think this but other people believe that kind of thing, but my daughter and these other kids have their own minds and make their own conclusions - so much smarter than people give them credit for. The kids are alright! (But someone gave them whistles 😬)

I spoke to so many people today whose small businesses have been destroyed this past year, that gift shop, or shoe shop, or small hotels, or family jewelers, that little bookshop, their whole livelihood just gone. It made me sad and made me really conscious of where I spend my money now. I try to always shop local but today reinforced that.

It was such a positive day. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by others who are likeminded. I am glad my kids came, at least they can see so many of us are fighting for their futures. There were a lot more families today than the last march, and it felt like a lot more people too but you can never really tell when you're in the middle of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was surprised in the BBC report how many cases that doctor had seen/ heard of for it being do rare 🤨
The sad thing is that many people believe everything the government tell them. They wouldn’t even know where to look for opposing views, these people (like my mum) think that the BBC is the font of all knowledge, it would never occur to them to even consider the worst case scenario, and that’s because all the deaths and injuries are not covered by the main stream media.

I am exhausted! Sitting in the park with others surrounded by over zealous police, of course.

I saw the BBC saying "hundreds...." why does the MSM insist with their narrative when everyone has a smart phone and is sharing video that clearly shows we aren't just "hundreds"?! I mean, I know why, but it is so frustrating.

My kids were troopers. My 11 year old made friends with some other kids and it was so fascinating hearing them talk about what was going on. I try and let my kids make their own mind up, I share that I think this but other people believe that kind of thing, but my daughter and these other kids have their own minds and make their own conclusions - so much smarter than people give them credit for. The kids are alright! (But someone gave them whistles 😬)

I spoke to so many people today whose small businesses have been destroyed this past year, that gift shop, or shoe shop, or small hotels, or family jewelers, that little bookshop, their whole livelihood just gone. It made me sad and made me really conscious of where I spend my money now. I try to always shop local but today reinforced that.

It was such a positive day. It is so encouraging to be surrounded by others who are likeminded. I am glad my kids came, at least they can see so many of us are fighting for their futures. There were a lot more families today than the last march, and it felt like a lot more people too but you can never really tell when you're in the middle of it.
OMG!!! We’ve all been waiting for you to come back!! I’m so happy you had a good day!!! It’s great to hear that the kids enjoyed it! Although I’m sure you’ll be cursing those whistles later 😉😬
How were the police? Hopefully they were respectful?...
Anyway, everyone here was cheering you on!!!
Well done you - I want to hug you, so here’s a virtual one!! 🤗😘❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is that many people believe everything the government tell them. They wouldn’t even know where to look for opposing views, these people (like my mum) think that the BBC is the font of all knowledge, it would never occur to them to even consider the worst case scenario, and that’s because all the deaths and injuries are not covered by the main stream media.
I wouldn't expect MSM to report everything a lot of people can't handle certain things ,I don't like watching certain things it plays on my mind but when it's a public health matter I think they should be more awareness shown .They keep saying they're still investigating if the clots are associated with the vaccine yet the doctor in that report has said Whitty was informed straight away and the syndrome even has a name “ VITT” I haven’t seen that reported before ! It’s no wonder people are full of mistrust for the Government and their half truthshttps://covid19-sciencetable.ca/sci...owing-adenovirus-vector-covid-19-vaccination/

• Heart
Ooh..Apparently Boris has marred Carrie in a “secret service” earlier today!!! Was this to stop her blabbing to the press...🧐😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's a good point ! does it pay out if you die through illegal drugs that are not licenced ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
That's a good point ! does it may out if you die through illegal drugs that are not licenced ?
I think it’s a good idea to contact your insurance company, but, we know that the vaccine manufacturers have legal indemnity (which the government gave them) which means that if you die, or get injured as a result of the vaccine, you cannot sue, which is ridiculous!!! With that being said, I doubt whether insurers will pay out, but this is just my opinion..
The most sensible thing to do, is to just ask them.

I wouldn't expect MSM to report everything a lot of people can't handle certain things ,I don't like watching certain things it plays on my mind but when it's a public health matter I think they should be more awareness shown .They keep saying they're still investigating if the clots are associated with the vaccine yet the doctor in that report has said Whitty was informed straight away and the syndrome even has a name “ VITT” I haven’t seen that reported before ! It’s no wonder people are full of mistrust for the Government and their half truthshttps://covid19-sciencetable.ca/sci...owing-adenovirus-vector-covid-19-vaccination/
If that's the case and Whitty and his cronies know, them that either gaslighting because they're very quick to dismiss the symptoms, or its medical negligence because they're not giving the whole story to the public and are still insisting people take these vaccines without being honest about everything publicly.

It makes you wonder that if these vaccines weren't still in the testing phases and if you could sue for damages if something went wrong if they be more honest then

That's a good point ! does it pay out if you die through illegal drugs that are not licenced ?
I read the other day that Bupa aren't paying out if you suffer ant injury from the vaccines

The company I said isn't allowed to be mentioned as it autocorrected to private healthcare when I posted. I read of one particular company that it seems I can't mention - that's not to say all aren't

OMG!!! We’ve all been waiting for you to come back!! I’m so happy you had a good day!!! It’s great to hear that the kids enjoyed it! Although I’m sure you’ll be cursing those whistles later 😉😬
How were the police? Hopefully they were respectful?...
Anyway, everyone here was cheering you on!!!
Well done you - I want to hug you, so here’s a virtual one!! 🤗😘❤
They were mostly fine, but a few times appeared from nowhere with no reason and did that stupid all standing shoulder to shoulder trying to block the way. Well, I think they were actually trying to incite people against them, but I didn't see any bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If that's the case and Whitty and his cronies know, them that either gaslighting because they're very quick to dismiss the symptoms, or its medical negligence because they're not giving the whole story to the public and are still insisting people take these vaccines without being honest about everything publicly.

It makes you wonder that if these vaccines weren't still in the testing phases and if you could sue for damages if something went wrong if they be more honest then

I read the other day that private healthcare aren't paying out if you suffer ant injury from the vaccines

The company I said isn't allowed to be mentioned as it autocorrected to private healthcare when I posted. I read of one particular company that it seems I can't mention - that's not to say all aren't
According to the report they knew! Have you heard this syndrome mentioned before? I haven’t...to me that’s a very important side effect of this vaccine and people should be told the name of the syndrome, not just it’s a blood clot because it’s a lot more than that when you look into it...,I’d say insurers will vary depending on the individuals policy and I’m sure these vaccines will pose a headache in as much as events can’t secure any insurance, it’s like getting blood from a stone at the best of times with these companies.
56CC36E6-5DE4-49F8-9DBF-099CBBC86476.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
According to the report they knew! Have you heard this syndrome mentioned before? I haven’t...to me that’s a very important side effect of this vaccine and people should be told the name of the syndrome, not just it’s a blood clot because it’s a lot more than that when you look into it...,I’d say insurers will vary depending on the individuals policy and I’m sure these vaccines will pose a headache in as much as events can’t secure any insurance, it’s like getting blood from a stone at the best of times with these companies.View attachment 595762
No, that official term has never been used at all! They've mentioned blood clots, but very quickly said it's rare, or they're keeping an eye on it and then rapidly said that you should still get both jabs.

I don't know the law, but maybe once they make it official then it leads the way to payouts - or maybe once they make it official they can't push the narrative anymore.
Either way it's bloody disgusting! Especially when many people and doctors are expressing their concerns. So because of the likes of Whitty and the media being biased, or hiding the whole truth those people are being called anti vaxxers or being blamed for spreading the virus, when really they were right to say what they are

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No, that official term has never been used at all! They've mentioned blood clots, but very quickly said it's rare, or they're keeping an eye on it and then rapidly said that you should still get both jabs.

I don't know the law, but maybe once they make it official then it leads the way to payouts - or maybe once they make it official they can't push the narrative anymore.
Either way it's bloody disgusting! Especially when many people and doctors are expressing their concerns. So because of the likes of Whitty and the media being biased, or hiding the whole truth those people are being called anti vaxxers or being blamed for spreading the virus, when really they were right to say what they are
Its so rare that this doctor saw a couple of cases within a few weeks! Rare is something you’d see once or twice in your entire career...and alarm bells were ringing 😐
3F1A0B1C-0DFD-4B49-B41E-D8BCE1694A0F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.