Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am new to this thread....I am mental health social worker and am hating what I am
Seeing every day as a result of the lockdowns. I had both vaccinations as soon as I could (January as classed as a front line worker) as was so
Terrified of bringing the virus home to my family and was seeing the effects of the virus everywhere at work. I was very distressed and frightened. I viewed anyone anti vax or anyone who denied covid was real as completley misled and was frustrated by it, feeling that ‘those people’ were putting me at risk and making my work life so much more challenging. I don’t want to cause any offence - just explaining what led me here. I felt that any ‘conspiracy theories’ were about covid not being real which just seemed bonkers to me because I could see it.

However Now pressures are easing slightly I have a little more time to think and am more curious now. It’s like finally there’s room in my brain for critical thinking and anything other than mainstream media agenda. I’ve been so frustrated and angry with how the government have (mis)managed this pandemic from start to finish and have zero trust.

So I’ve been lurking here on/off when I can for a few days and really interested and feel my eyes being opened a bit. Where would be a good place to read more? There are so many posts and threads there’s no way o can read them all! 😱

I am also really interested in the links between vaccine and infertility. I have heard this a lot with people I am working with and am TTC muself, but Google just seems to bring up that there is ‘no evidence of a link’ etc.

Where do you find information on the ‘other side’ of the arguments about covid and vaccine and how do you know you can trust it?

Thank you 😊
It's a very hard road to start out on now as so many amazing videos have been removed and most of us are censored on anything mainstream. Also, many of the people who help us have been "discredited" via mainstream sources. So if you want to do a search on someone to find out their credentials do one where you search before anything to do with covid. Use search dates.
Use alt-media like Bitchute, Rumble, new tube etc

My favourites are Vernon Coleman, Dolores Cahill, Sherri Tenpenny. watch any of the vaxxed videos for insight into all vaccines not just covid, likewise, watch the highwire with Del Bigtree.

Once you start you will find more and more to watch and read and can research more from there.

A video with Dr Tennpenny and Andrew Wakefield was posted a page or so back, maybe start there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Covid and the vaccine are completely different though. Most of the period issues start after the vaccine not Covid itself.
Sorry all I mean is in both situations the changes are caused by the immune system and usually with period changes the worry is could this affect fertility. Just saying it didn’t with me and the changes weren’t an issue.

Reactions: 4
Sorry all I mean is in both situations the changes are caused by the immune system and usually with period changes the worry is could this affect fertility. Just saying it didn’t with me and the changes weren’t an issue.
Don't apologise! It's still really interesting to know how it affected your cycle and really great that it didn't affect your fertility in anyway. Congratulations as well!

Proof that Bill Gates has been advising the government!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Don't apologise! It's still really interesting to know how it affected your cycle and really great that it didn't affect your fertility in anyway. Congratulations as well!
Aww thank you! It’s such a strange disease! If I was old or vulnerable or overweight I’d defo have the jab after seeing how ill my dad got and hearing about the other people in intensive care, but with young fit people if their going to have flu like symptoms for up to two weeks I’m not totally sure what the benefit is. Especially as it doesn’t stop you spreading it.
The other thing is the tests are defo faulty me and my partner got it and had all the same symptoms at the same time I came back positive he came back negative.

• Heart
Not anti vax.
Not anti anything.
Jaded cynical cow still not prepared to get the vaccine 😐 and as time goes on I’m feeling more and more comfortable with my decision. For now at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The other thing is the tests are defo faulty me and my partner got it and had all the same symptoms at the same time I came back positive he came back negative.
There was an undercover documentary on BBC about testing labs. The swabs were falling out the machine or some were very phelmy/snotty and dripping over other swabs and contaminating the others

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There was an undercover documentary on BBC about testing labs. The swabs were falling out the machine or some were very phelmy/snotty and dripping over other swabs and contaminating the others
Wow that is sooo disgusting! Imagine working in there 🤢

Reactions: 5
Wow that is sooo disgusting! Imagine working in there 🤢
There's 2 clips from it on here, they are meant to restart the testing. I watched it a while back, from what I remember it said they were struggling to keep up with the increased testing capacity so were rushing to reach the targets

src="">

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This made me laugh

Works through clothing and "patient" has a normal sinus rhythm and a pulse of 71.
bollywood.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just saw this on PHE twitter. I like to vaccine track. The results are terrible! Even after 2 doses of AZ they have "low confidence" in the vaccine stopping symptoms and spreading. So many purple low confidence and no data boxes😱. Even when they are trying to be optimistic these statistics are shocking! Peoples immune systems are better than this experimental gene therapy with legal indemnity and no long term data. We also know the lancet had it much lower than this but even using these figures, its shocking. Yellow fever vax, you take it once and you are immune for life. Thats how it should be! They are selling snake oil with this vaccine.
20210528_132130.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw this on PHE twitter. I like to vaccine track. The results are terrible! Even after 2 doses of AZ they have "low confidence" in the vaccine stopping symptoms and spreading. So many purple low confidence and no data boxes😱. Even when they are trying to be optimistic these statistics are shocking! Peoples immune systems are better than this experimental gene therapy with legal indemnity and no long term data. We also know the lancet had it much lower than this but even using these figures, its shocking. Yellow fever vax, you take it once and you are immune for life. Thats how it should be! They are selling snake oil with this vaccine.View attachment 594074
That chart is a bit misleading it's saying after one dose of AZ you've basically a better outcome,than if you have two ... but I have seen it discussed and that chart is based on people just after the second jab the AZ vacc takes longer to work than Pfizer ,that said they were still only putting AZ at 60% at full protection which is a lot lower than they predicted .

Reactions: 3
Just saw this on PHE twitter. I like to vaccine track. The results are terrible! Even after 2 doses of AZ they have "low confidence" in the vaccine stopping symptoms and spreading. So many purple low confidence and no data boxes😱. Even when they are trying to be optimistic these statistics are shocking! Peoples immune systems are better than this experimental gene therapy with legal indemnity and no long term data. We also know the lancet had it much lower than this but even using these figures, its shocking. Yellow fever vax, you take it once and you are immune for life. Thats how it should be! They are selling snake oil with this vaccine.View attachment 594074
That's terrible! And also what are they basing that on? That useless PCR test? Also when did they start that collating that data? When we were coming out of flu season anyway? Feel like we're living in a clown world.

Reactions: 4
I think it's hospital admissions in hotspot areas ! the J&J jab has been approved for use in the UK I wonder will they give it to the younger people or put an age restriction on it .

Reactions: 2
At Least 18 Cases of Apparent Heart Problems in Young People in CT After COVID-19 Vaccine

• Sad
  • Wow
At Least 18 Cases of Apparent Heart Problems in Young People in CT After COVID-19 Vaccine

18 cases ain't coincidence !

But they are trying to make us believe it's proberbly, not the vaccine.
There’s too many cases of it arising all over the world, even in the military! It can’t be coincidence.

How long before the UK will follow suit!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
There’s too many cases of it arising all over the world, even in the military! It can’t be coincidence.

How long before the UK will follow suit!
It was always going to be approved, it was just a case of when and not if

Reactions: 6
Anyone that lets their children have this needs their brains tested or a slap upside the head.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.