Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats unbelievable! It also makes a complete mockery of it all.. how is that allowed to happen, and even be promoted, yet crowds of over 30 are apparently legal and the protests are dispersed 🤔

It makes perfect sense based on the people who I know have had AZ. A few have had nothing more than an achey arm, which I wish was the case for everyone believe me), but practically everyone I know, or friends of friends have reacted to either one or the other.
Thats not to say they've had a hugely bad reaction, but one has been far worse than the other. Someone I know reacted within 20mins after the second one, which resulted in being sick and in bed with migraine type headaches after for 48hrs. I know others who were worse after their second, and others who were better as the first was awful.
Baring in mind I reacted quite badly, and then a few weeks later was unlucky enough to have a second reaction I'm probably more worried than most. Couple that with a son in the risky vaccine age I'm sure you understand now why it makes sense to me
All my elderly relatives have had AZ including my parents (both double dosed now) and apart from a achy arm all have been fine so they have been very lucky. Infact I reacted worse from Pfizer as a week after it I got flu symptoms for best part of a week. I didn't know you could get side affects for up to a fortnight after. I thought if you would get them it would be in the first 1-3 days not start of the second week.

I don't know of anyone and don't think I have read any stories in the press either of people reacting badly to both jabs. If I had to guess I would say you would react better than your son with your second one simply because in my experience younger people seem to have come off worse probably due to us not being as used to being injected.

Reactions: 1
That's what I'm saying you don't know until you have it ! the Pfizer seems to be less in the way of side effects compared to the AZ some people have felt rough after both ,some people have felt nothing after both 🤷‍♀️
Its very anecdotal really isn't it. We were talking about it on a call today - a few people in work had to take a day off due to side effects and they all had Pfizer. My boss took AZ and she was totally fine, just a sore arm.

Reactions: 6
Someone on the local mum's fb group has asked about period changes after Pfizer, she's had 3 periods since mid April. A few have said they've been heavier, early and one lady said she's not had a period for 13 years and started spotting within 1 hour of her 1st vax!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone on the local mum's fb group has asked about period changes after Pfizer, she's had 3 periods since mid April. A few have said they've been heavier, early and one lady said she's not had a period for 13 years and started spotting within 1 hour of her 1st vax!
I had COVID in February and my period after that was so much more painful and heavier than normal! I got pregnant in March though so can’t have done that much harm 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dr John on myocarditis
My BIL was hospitalised for a week with an abnormal heart rate 4 days after the Pfizer they couldn’t get his heart rate down 🤔 this is him in A&E on heart meds they did ask what vaccine he had but never mentioned it again
5DA11A98-ECE9-43EE-A821-7B2B7231FCCD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
An acquaintances mother works with ill Elderly people so she has been vaccinated months ago so she can vaccinate others also. Apparently their mother has had 3 vaccines because ‘ She will take any of them as long as they are giving them because she works close to covid patients’... my jaw nearly hit the floor. I hope her mother is all well and nothing happens. I think the double shot was moderna and the third was j&j.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I had COVID in February and my period after that was so much more painful and heavier than normal! I got pregnant in March though so can’t have done that much harm 🤷🏽‍♀️
Covid and the vaccine are completely different though. Most of the period issues start after the vaccine not Covid itself.

• Heart
An acquaintances mother works with ill Elderly people so she has been vaccinated months ago so she can vaccinate others also. Apparently their mother has had 3 vaccines because ‘ She will take any of them as long as they are giving them because she works close to covid patients’... my jaw nearly hit the floor. I hope her mother is all well and nothing happens. I think the double shot was moderna and the third was j&j.
You can have more than 2 safely (no idea why you would though). I’m on a vaccine trial and only have to wait 14 days between a 2nd vaccination and 3rd (which would be an nhs approved vaccine).

In my head you end up with super soldier serum 😂

Reactions: 1
Covid and the vaccine are completely different though. Most of the period issues start after the vaccine not Covid itself.
Not true actually. There are tons of cases of reports around covid having an effect on womens period cycles.

You can have more than 2 safely (no idea why you would though). I’m on a vaccine trial and only have to wait 14 days between a 2nd vaccination and 3rd (which would be an nhs approved vaccine).

In my head you end up with super soldier serum 😂
This is interesting! Why 3 vaccines?

All my elderly relatives have had AZ including my parents (both double dosed now) and apart from a achy arm all have been fine so they have been very lucky. Infact I reacted worse from Pfizer as a week after it I got flu symptoms for best part of a week. I didn't know you could get side affects for up to a fortnight after. I thought if you would get them it would be in the first 1-3 days not start of the second week.

I don't know of anyone and don't think I have read any stories in the press either of people reacting badly to both jabs. If I had to guess I would say you would react better than your son with your second one simply because in my experience younger people seem to have come off worse probably due to us not being as used to being injected.
Thats the point though, you just don't know what is going to happen.
I probably would be fine if I took the second one, but I'm not prepared to take the risk.
As my son had barely any reaction the first time then its likely he'll react more the second time, that said, his girlfriend barely had a reaction to either of hers so I'm really going he'll be the same.

The elderly in my area have all had Pfizer and all have been fine. It's so anecdotal isn't it, but what it does prove is that it's a lottery 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That may be true but you can't compare the vaccine to Covid itself as they are completely different.
I'm beginning to wonder how different they really are. We're told it's not a live vaccine, but whatever they're injecting people with is clearly very similar based on people's symptoms to the jab compared to symptoms to covid.
Thats normal with vaccines to feel fluey, but to have women have period changes and people suffering clots like they might if they caught covid seems weird. Maybe I'm nieve, but I've not heard of other vaccines giving like for like drastic symtoms for the disease they're preventing for a large majority of people

Reactions: 9
I'm beginning to wonder how different they really are. We're told it's not a live vaccine, but whatever they're injecting people with is clearly very similar based on people's symptoms to the jab compared to symptoms to covid.
Thats normal with vaccines to feel fluey, but to have women have period changes and people suffering clots like they might if they caught covid seems weird. Maybe I'm nieve, but I've not heard of other vaccines giving like for like drastic symtoms for the disease they're preventing for a large majority of people
I have found whenever they do a vaccine rollout in a remote country we then get a breakout of that diseases in that country.

Reactions: 11
It's all very technical when it comes to the vaccine but what I gather is they inject something that releases a spike protein into your bloodstream. Where as Covid is infected in your lungs. It's very hard to base anything on Covid itself as we know the PCR test is completely flawed. Some people may think they have had Covid when they have just had a cold/flu and others may have had Covid without realising at all. It's a very strange virus indeed.

I have found whenever they do a vaccine rollout in a remote country we then get a breakout of that diseases in that country.
Yes I wonder if those are vaccine injuries rebranded as Covid or they are creating new strains by vaccinating everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's all very technical when it comes to the vaccine but what I gather is they inject something that releases a spike protein into your bloodstream. Where as Covid is infected in your lungs. It's very hard to base anything on Covid itself as we know the PCR tests is completely flawed. Some people may think they have had Covid when they have just had a cold/flu and others may have had Covid without realising at all. It's a very strange virus indeed.

Yes I wonder if those are vaccine injuries rebranded as Covid or they are creating new strains by vaccinating everyone.
Absolutely! I've always found it bizarre that it can only be proven you have it by a flawed test.

If we remember back to the counties that the vaccine was tested in then we know by where the new variants came from that that is indeed true

I am new to this thread....I am mental health social worker and am hating what I am
Seeing every day as a result of the lockdowns. I had both vaccinations as soon as I could (January as classed as a front line worker) as was so
Terrified of bringing the virus home to my family and was seeing the effects of the virus everywhere at work. I was very distressed and frightened. I viewed anyone anti vax or anyone who denied covid was real as completley misled and was frustrated by it, feeling that ‘those people’ were putting me at risk and making my work life so much more challenging. I don’t want to cause any offence - just explaining what led me here. I felt that any ‘conspiracy theories’ were about covid not being real which just seemed bonkers to me because I could see it.

However Now pressures are easing slightly I have a little more time to think and am more curious now. It’s like finally there’s room in my brain for critical thinking and anything other than mainstream media agenda. I’ve been so frustrated and angry with how the government have (mis)managed this pandemic from start to finish and have zero trust.

So I’ve been lurking here on/off when I can for a few days and really interested and feel my eyes being opened a bit. Where would be a good place to read more? There are so many posts and threads there’s no way o can read them all! 😱

I am also really interested in the links between vaccine and infertility. I have heard this a lot with people I am working with and am TTC muself, but Google just seems to bring up that there is ‘no evidence of a link’ etc.

Where do you find information on the ‘other side’ of the arguments about covid and vaccine and how do you know you can trust it?

Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is interesting! Why 3 vaccines?
I’m part of a blind vaccine trial that is testing antibodies, so there were some doubt about vaccine passports so participants may have a 3rd and 4th in order to be eligible for a vaccine passport. This has now been corrected though and all national trial participants will now be added to the app/be able to get a paper letter.

Or I suppose if antibodies didn’t work you could choose to have a 3rd?

Obviously they aren’t encouraging you to have a 3rd but in all the guidance it does set out when you could have one. They would unblind your vaccine so you would know which you had and I have an alternative one as your 3rd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.