Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?? Have you see this before? What the context of it?
I have to go out and have the kids for two days so wont hav te time to look into it

View attachment 589231
These people are true psychopaths!!

It's like you've got the evil tech giants who have now teamed up with the evil pharmaceutical giants which has created this colossal nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
WTF?? Have you see this before? What the context of it?
I have to go out and have the kids for two days so wont hav te time to look into it

View attachment 589231
Thats a photo of Mark Zuckerberg and his daughters first time swimming. The real caption is something like "Maxs first swim". I think the one you've shared is from a meme subreddit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats a photo of Mark Zuckerberg and his daughters first time swimming. The real caption is something like "Maxs first swim". I think the one you've shared is from a meme subreddit.
Thank you for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ARGHHHH the reason for lockdown was to stop the NHS from getting overwhelmed, why are they still going on about tougher covid restrictions to stop the spread in certain areas. either your poxy vaccines work or they don't!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I've had a look at these stats for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 and there is no rise in weekly deaths at all apart from around 5 weeks April last year ???

Unless I'm missing something

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ARGHHHH the reason for lockdown was to stop the NHS from getting overwhelmed, why are they still going on about tougher covid restrictions to stop the spread in certain areas. either your poxy vaccines work or they don't!!
Yes it's so bloody frustrating now. Surely people can sense something isn't right about all this variant nonsense now. I noticed the govt Covid articles on the daily mail are moderated all of the sudden. I think they know public unrest is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen on another thread about an influencer being paid for advertising the vax!
This is absolute madness & so sinister!!

Even if you're not a 'conspiracy theorist' how could you see that on your feed and think its normal!?! 😫

I love this thread btw, it's so refreshing & its nice to know that there are like-minded people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something we all knew about..

Does this remind you of anyone you know?...😉
86B84C7C-2481-417C-A2E7-CFDE654D29F2.png

In my own case, the person is 65 and not 30 (he wishes) and is the single most arrogant pos I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet.. he’s also someone I used to see regularly on FB but having now deleted my account, I’m sure he’s harassing others that don’t follow his pro government and pro vaccine bullshit propaganda!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😁

"Very soon we should be to the point where everyone who wants to be stabbed will have been stabbed. What happens then?
Well maybe ....... huge numbers of us "anti-science kooks" will be dropping dead from Black Plague II (the sequel), and all the stabbed will either sadly shake their heads, or gleeful dance while saying "told ya so!" (Just kidding. The chances of this are exactly zero.)
Or maybe .......... the stabbed will have just as many health problems as the non-stabbed, or more, in which case the stabbed will .......... go into complete delusions, drop any pretence of being rational or capable of basic logic, and will somehow find a way to blame the people who didn't get stabbed for the problems of those who did get stabbed.
But once the "aspiring stabbees" have achieved their precious stabbedness, what the hell can they pretend is an argument against the rest of us? If you--and all who belong to your cult--are saved now as a result of your stabbification, then why the hell do you care about us heathen non-believers in the First Church of Stabbage? If you claim to be protected, you can't even pretend anymore that my choice not to be a shish-kabob is any of your bleeping business.
And when the data comes in, and shows what the mathematically literate already know -- that, for the vast majority of us, this thing NEVER posed a statistically significant threat -- feel free to finally shut the duck up, and stop pretending that being scared and gullible made you virtuous or informed."

Larken Rose

I've had a look at these stats for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 and there is no rise in weekly deaths at all apart from around 5 weeks April last year ???

Unless I'm missing something
point 1. if you are over a year into a mass dying event then death figures would prove it so.
no other figures needed. even the most mentally challenged would grasp the seriousness of it all.
however, what we do have (and I am seeing this time and again) is proof of the opposite.
foi`s to councils, hospitals, undertakers and crematoriums are increasingly being responded to and the alarming truth is there for all to see. there are NO extra deaths.
point 2. following on from the above it should be quite obvious that the government and media are lying to you. so is there a common c0nnection between them? well yes, there is, they are both wholly owned by the `alfies` and this wicked agenda of which this mass death nonsense is only the beginning of, is the sole product of their warped mind.
point 3. the `vile vial`, exactly what is the reason for it?
i will assume that most of you think it is a release from the restrictions and a gateway to that beach in Ibiza.
based on facts that assumption would be wholly incorrect.
you do not get immunity, you do not cease infecting others, you only get a milder rona. (of course the milder rona bit is extremely contentious. when the rona is mild for the vast majority anyway and let`s not forget we are being told that by the same dark souls who told us of the mass death event.)

1621956415281.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Something we all knew about..

Does this remind you of anyone you know?...😉
View attachment 589761

In my own case, the person is 65 and not 30 (he wishes) and is the single most arrogant pos I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet.. he’s also someone I used to see regularly on FB but having now deleted my account, I’m sure he’s harassing others that don’t follow his pro government and pro vaccine bullshit propaganda!!
I’ll bet he looks something like that. 🤭

Hmmm ....I wonder who he reminds me of? 😁

• Haha
the evil bleep 🤣

• Haha
Just seen on another thread about an influencer being paid for advertising the vax!
Indie filmmaker Paul Easter was offered £3000 to promote the jab. He turned it down because he isn’t getting it and wouldn’t encourage anyone else to.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.