Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be an overkill of articles about Harry and The Royal Family at the moment, it has been relentless today. My question is, what are the media trying to cover up - or not report on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There seems to be an overkill of articles about Harry and The Royal Family at the moment, it has been relentless today. My question is, what are the media trying to cover up - or not report on?
It's really annoying how it's constant headline news

Reactions: 5
This is why people are so suspicious about Bill Gates of Hell buying up all those thousands of acres of arable farmland in the US recently, while buying stocks in Monsanto at the same time!!
I also found it strange the amounts of covid “outbreaks” that always seemed (conveniently) to happen in American meat processing plants..
Also, is it just a coincidence that so many people changed their diets in lockdown to vegetarian and vegan? And look at the amount of people who are now interested in growing their own fruit & veg!!
Even young people, like my son and his friends, have changed their diets, and eat mainly vegetarian food for 70 percent of the time.
I also have a real issue with all the supermarkets and sandwich shops who throw away perfectly edible food, rather than giving it to homeless people or charities that help people who are struggling to buy food. I don’t understand why this happens..
I can definitely see the “food chain” collapsing at some point, that’s why it’s such a good idea (anyway) to start growing your own !! ❤
Water rights are being bought and sold too! I would start growing things, but I currently live in a studio flat. I'm hopefully moving back home soon after I'm done with exams . It's important to also note that the prices of food has also gone up. I have bank app that splits my monthly spending. I used to be able to spend £80-90 a month just on myself, now it's between £109 - £114 a month. I haven't really made any real changes. I said this before, but my cat's treats went up by £0.30p. That's just on one item multiply that by 6 or 7.

There's also other stuff too. My rent was an extra £7 a month. When I did therapy it was an extra £4.50 per session. It doesn't matter if you are millionaire I guess, but it will be a stretch for many. I see us heading for a survival of the richest case scenario.

The recent cyber attack and the Suez Canal accident also pushed the price of oil even higher.

I don't believe that higher prices will only be transitory like the FED has said. Banks are here to make money. What goes on in America will also have a global impact. $3 trillion was pumped into their economy. “The United States printed more money in June than in the first two centuries after its founding. If hyperinflation could happen in Venezuela, Hungary, Lebanon and Germany. Why not here too? All you need is corruption, greed and incompetence.

Maybe after this we'll get Covid 21 just like the movie songbird too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you do like to make bitchy digs at the NHS dolly, so extremely childish, every time I try and catch up here it seems like the junior school has just been let out in the playground.
regardless of your beliefs on covid, if you’re not spending your days wiping patients asses and helping them recover from the many other illnesses that keep the wards busy 24/7 then maybe show a little bit of respect by dropping this line of goading now.
its tacky.
So I’m childish by making a point about doctors and nurses uploading dance moves to TikTok while people like my friend, who was dying of breast cancer had her appointments cancelled week after week because the NHS was “overwhelmed”??
We were told to “protect” the NHS, because it was at breaking point, so you can understand why there are lots of people who are angry because they have lost loved ones, because appointments were cancelled, and then see the dancing doctors and nurses on TikTok, and I’m sorry, but I think it was wrong of them to do it. This is my opinion, which I’m entitled to, same as anyone else.
And I’ve always been too worried to ever tell you that your comments and digs at me, really do upset me. I don’t know what I’ve done to warrant this, but it does really upset me.
Calling me bitchy, childish, all because I have an opinion about doctors doing TikTok dances, and my friend who was dying was having her appointments cancelled, is so upsetting.
Other people have also posted about this, but it’s me who is singled out. Again.
I thought we were friends Oohth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So I’m childish by making a point about doctors and nurses uploading dance moves to TikTok while people like my friend, who was dying of breast cancer had her appointments cancelled week after week because the NHS was “overwhelmed”??
We were told to “protect” the NHS, because it was at breaking point, so you can understand why there are lots of people who are angry because they have lost loved ones, because appointments were cancelled, and then see the dancing doctors and nurses on TikTok, and I’m sorry, but I think it was wrong of them to do it. This is my opinion, which I’m entitled to, same as anyone else.
And I’ve always been too worried to ever tell you that your comments and digs at me, really do upset me. I don’t know what I’ve done to warrant this, but it does really upset me.
Calling me bitchy, childish, all because I have an opinion about doctors doing TikTok dances, and my friend who was dying was having her appointments cancelled, is so upsetting.
Other people have also posted about this, but it’s me who is singled out. Again.
I thought we were friends Oohth.
I get that you’re upset but doctors and nurses have nothing to do with theatres being made into iccu’s or outpatients closing

They are following the advice of PHE

Reactions: 4
ETA - as for “wiping patients arses”, I did that when my dad was at the care home, and the care staff were busy. It felt like I had taken his dignity away, even though he had dementia. I’ve never forgotten how much I cried in the car on my way home. So please don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. I also had to change his nappies when he became doubly incontinent.

View attachment 584469
The above photo is where BBC get their funding from, and people claim it isn't biased propaganda!
Below is what Bill uses his money to manipulate
Bill has his fingers in lots of pies..😉

Can someone please tell me what I’ve done wrong?

Why is it always me? can someone please tell me what I’ve done?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 584469
The above photo is where BBC get their funding from, and people claim it isn't biased propaganda!
Below is what Bill uses his money to manipulate
Where is that graph from? What is the source? It doesn’t look right, where are the funds from licence fees? It should be billions rather than millions. Licence fee income alone is into the billions.

With Phillip passing away it will impact the queen's wellbeing and longevity.
Charles is getting closer to the throne so this is a PR exercise to improve his profile and popularity. Discrediting the interview makes it look like charles did no wrong.
They are desperate to protect the firm

Reactions: 7
Charles is getting closer to the throne so this is a PR exercise to improve his profile and popularity. Discrediting the interview makes it look like charles did no wrong.
It is a good job that some of us have long memories isn't it?

Reactions: 7
im honestly glad things are improving, although I don’t understand the message 🤣

the reporting did seem to be an attempt to make the rest of the world take notice of what *could* happen If they were bold/didn’t take the vaccine...
then nada.
Hah. I had asked my husband if he was still working in the office or if a lockdown meant he was working from home, he didn't know anything about a lockdown and was saying things are normal, then he was saying he can't fly to HK (Hong Kong) as they have been banned for now but things are pretty much normal. He sent me a photo this evening of himself and friends at the beach, not a dead body in sight. He had tested posted for covid - they have to test on entry to his office once a week, but then was negative the next 2 repeat tests.

Reactions: 12
I'm no fan of Jezza but why in the world is it anyone else's business if he's had the jab or not!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve read the article on “Unity News Network” but it didn’t really have anything compelling to write about, literally just took some quotes from their latest annual report with the big reveal that the Gates Foundation is one of the donors.

This is also an independent charity, separate from the BBC, receives no funding from the BBC (ie license payers) and relies only on donations. The Gates’ support loads of charities - nothing groundbreaking in that article, and they need to “investigate further” 🙄

I’ve read the article on “Unity News Network” but it didn’t really have anything compelling to write about, literally just took some quotes from their latest annual report with the big reveal that the Gates Foundation is one of the donors.

This is also an independent charity, separate from the BBC, receives no funding from the BBC (ie license payers) and relies only on donations. The Gates’ support loads of charities - nothing groundbreaking in that article, and they need to “investigate further” 🙄
You don't seem to understand how corruption and dodgy deals work...'charity' fronts are common just like in government. just because it presents itself as innocent and above board doesn't mean it is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I for one will never accept Charles 🙅🏽‍♀️ if he takes the throne I hope it is the end of the royals.

You don't seem to understand how corruption and dodgy deals work...'charity' fronts are common just like in government. just because it presents itself as innocent and above board doesn't mean it is
Funny how all these dodgy creeps call themselves "philanthropists" these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well said, and one of the “charities” that I’ve always found extremely dodgy, is the Childline one, which was fronted by Esther Rantzen, who is the same Esther Rantzen who stayed silent on the Saville scandal, even though she had “heard the rumours” but then decided not to act on them...
There was also a few rumours that the kids who contacted Childline were “screened” to see if they had called from a children’s home, and were then groomed to be taken to places like the Elm Guest House in London, where the likes of Harvey Proctor, Ted Heath, Lord Mountbatten, Jimmy Saville, and Cliff “Kitty” Richard used to “Party” on a regular basis. The woman who part owned the Elm Guest House with her husband, died in very suspicious circumstances, her name was Carol Basir ( not sure how to spell her surname)...

Some Friday night baiting going on I see. When will there be an eyeroll emoji on the like button? Definitely needed.
Seems to happen like clockwork every Friday doesn’t it..🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No I absolutely understand, there is a difference between not understanding and not agreeing. I know there’s charities that present themselves as above board and hide corruption/illegal activity etc ( eg the Oxfam scandal 😮)

I’m saying that looking at the article you shared, it didn’t give me any compelling evidence to show this was the case here. Although I also understand that fundamentally we just think differently about the world.

The point I am trying to make is actually check all sources and then form a view - for example, you shared that graphic with absolutely no context or link to where you got it from, just saying “this is where the BBC gets their funding from”, but that’s not correct at all is it? Otherwise you’re just swapping one form of scaremongering media for another and spreading that fear round.

• Sick
ETA - as for “wiping patients arses”, I did that when my dad was at the care home, and the care staff were busy. It felt like I had taken his dignity away, even though he had dementia. I’ve never forgotten how much I cried in the car on my way home. So please don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. I also had to change his nappies when he became doubly incontinent.

Bill has his fingers in lots of pies..😉

Can someone please tell me what I’ve done wrong?

Why is it always me? can someone please tell me what I’ve done?
I'm at a bit of a loss too. We were told to stay here and not go to the other thread to fight our corner. We haven't gone over there but over and over they come here and bait and laugh at us. and still, those here are the ones pulled up.

I don't give a tit what those in the NHS think I thought the tictok videos were crass. ( actually, many Drs and Nurses thought the same) yes, a three min video is very short but ask a choreographer how long it takes to get the timing right and that's with dancers. it's not a case of people saying ok watch this and then we all do it, they can take many hours to get the timing right.
I don't care what they get up to in their spare time but filming it and publishing them was crass. and they got ickier as they went on, even dancing with pretend dead bodies and on expensive equipment. All wearing PPE that would need to be changed while those looking after people in nursing homes didn't have any, and didn't get any recognition for what they were doing even the majority had actually moved into the nursing homes to protect their residents.

I think people should go back and watch those videos again with a different mindset. as I said before we were at the same time being bombarded with photos of Drs and nurses with scared up faces from mask-wearing and dropping with exhaustion.

This is a family of 5 learning a tictok routine the routine is a very short one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.