Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discloser or fake discloser.

Was the same with the virus. Most long time CT knew one was coming but just wasn't sure if it was going to be a real one or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have never seen anything UFO-ish, but am always fascinated by how black and white some people treat those kind of incidences when they say "no such thing" How do they really know there is no such thing?

I grew up in the countryside in proper crop circle territory, my dad knocked around with Reg Presley and went about investigating/visiting the sites for ages. I want to believe they were little messages from somewhere else but I'm just not sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have never seen anything UFO-ish, but am always fascinated by how black and white some people treat those kind of incidences when they say "no such thing" How do they really know there is no such thing?

I grew up in the countryside in proper crop circle territory, my dad knocked around with Reg Presley and went about investigating/visiting the sites for ages. I want to believe they were little messages from somewhere else but I'm just not sure.
In the 70s or thereabout there was a docu about crop circles and it showed this small white orbs dancing around the crops, also the circles had many things about them that could not be explained. Then those two men said "it was us hahaha" and then no one believed it was anything other than two jokers with boards on their feet.
Doesn't matter that they were in other countries and were happening long before these people were born, there are even something the same in rock that can only be seen from the air

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We saw an orb in Ibiza in the 90’s I was about 12. It did like a square movement and then shot up in the sky. Loads of us saw it,
Thanks for sharing. It seems like this is a common occurence of it shooting up in the sky. What I saw did the same at a very high speed.

When I was a kid in the 60s I was in the garden and see 5 long sausages shapes in the sky they were over my head for ages and then all flew away so fast. Never forgot it as it was so strange and even as a kid it felt like a huge WTF moment
I would freak out if I saw something like this as a child and not something you would ever forget. Must have been pretty close in sight to you!?

When I was about 8 or 9 in the early 2000s I was walking home in the fall (was getting dark) and as I was crossing a busy road by a supermarket I happened to look up and I saw something that looked like a square and filling that square we’re 4 large circles, each lighting up a different colour. To this day I don’t know if I imagined it or really saw it. No phones back then to take a photo. Not sure if anyone else had seen it but it certainly wasn’t an airplane.
That’s a really interesting sight. You should have a search on the interent, to see if there were any reported/unusual sightings in that area but especially around the time you saw what you did. It may be others did see it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing. It seems like this is a common occurence of it shooting up in the sky. What I saw did the same at a very high speed.

I would freak out if I saw something like this as a child and not something you would ever forget. Must have been pretty close in sight to you!?

That’s a really interesting sight. You should have a search on the interent, to see if there were any reported/unusual sightings in that area but especially around the time you saw what you did. It may be others did see it too.
The seemed very close but it was night and I could mostly just see the lights This was in the days before light pollution They were directly above my head as I had to tilt my head back.

I might do a search on it see what comes up.

Reactions: 3

I’m always thinking there is something out there (whatever that is and wherever that is) as there is so much we don’t know beyond Earth and going into space.

(Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts/experiences.)

The seemed very close but it was night and I could mostly just see the lights This was in the days before light pollution They were directly above my head as I had to tilt my head back.

I might do a search on it see what comes up.
A search might come up with something similar from the time you saw it as a child. I did a search for what I saw in Cyprus and there were a few reports of activity around the same time as when I was there.

• Heart
Ffs. The social credit system/vaccine passport is getting closer🥺 although the hopeful part of me still hopes that this is just massive coercion/propaganda. I think it would have been here months ago when the vaccines were first rolled out, when the seasonal flu death rates were high. I don't see why they would wait this long especially with how many people are waking up. We all need to stick together on this for our children. If this happens they will be enslaved.

• Wow
  • Angry
Outcome Reporting Bias in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trials

******************************************************************************************************************************

1621502500812.png

"Relative Risk Reduction from Cv19 is your risk of dying "relative" to the average person who dies with Cv19 (ie an 81 year old with 2-3 pre-existing co-morbidities). These are the risk reduction figures you see on the left - with numbers you'll be quite familiar with.

Absolute Risk Reduction from Cv19 is the average risk reduction for the average member of the population when you take the jab from the respective providers.

These data are from the same study - it's just how you decide to present them - hence the famous term, "Lies, damned lies and statistics".

Therefore, if you are an 81 year old with 2-3 pre-existing comorbidities, the recommended action seems sensible.

However, if you're not... well, you have to make that decision based on the information you're willing to find - ideally not just on the information you are given.

For more detail see the article in The Lancet:"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And for a virus that has killed this many healthy people. I mean.. c'mon! Why can people not smell the bs. This is from gov.com
Screenshot_20210520-093943_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see the emergency legislation in Ireland that allows the government to arrest you if you’re hugging your mum or driving too far to get a slice pan has been extended until November 🤐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ffs. The social credit system/vaccine passport is getting closer🥺 although the hopeful part of me still hopes that this is just massive coercion/propaganda. I think it would have been here months ago when the vaccines were first rolled out, when the seasonal flu death rates were high. I don't see why they would wait this long especially with how many people are waking up. We all need to stick together on this for our children. If this happens they will be enslaved.
We are now officially in dangerous waters. It's so important that people don't download this app, whether you've had the jab or not. They are definitely not looking after our best interests with this.

For anyone who has Telegram, Apple are planning on deleting it from our phones without consent. Follow the instructions I've attached so they can't.

53D6671C-0D89-4210-B678-802D94BF6789.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We are now officially in dangerous waters. It's so important that people don't download this app, whether you've had the jab or not. They are definitely not looking after our best interests with this.
I wonder how this will change people's minds once this gets out properly and people begin to find out what will end up going live on the app in the future.

I remember people being really on-board when it was just a covid travel passport, but now they realise their mental health will be disclosed as of now, and their wholes lives are linked in the future I'd hope the public will start deleting the app and cause a right fuss

Reactions: 10
If this app and what it will contain/release doesn't wake people up to the fact this was and has never been about health then as a society there is no hope.

Reactions: 9
A family member has passed away this morning after a series of sudden strokes, leaving their left side paralysed, neck down paralysed, on life support and now sadly deceased. Yet close family members are still on at me to get vaccinated!!!! This guilt trip is unbearable. I’m having to bite my tongue about stating the obvious they they were healthy pre vaccine. Only in their early 70s. This is no coincidence!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
A family member has passed away this morning after a series of sudden strokes, leaving their left side paralysed, neck down paralysed, on life support and now sadly deceased. Yet close family members are still on at me to get vaccinated!!!! This guilt trip is unbearable. I’m having to bite my tongue about stating the obvious they they were healthy pre vaccine. Only in their early 70s. This is no coincidence!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Another statistic for coincidence syndrome. You will never convince the "vaccines are good" people to ever believe it was the vaccine and even if they did believe it, they would just say that it was very rare and they are still proud that their loved one took one for the greater good.

it's starting to really piss me off. If people don't start waking up to this very soon they are going to start vaccinating the children.

Reactions: 18
This is a really good video explaining the so called vaccines and what they're about.

@Frensham90 really sorry to hear about your family member. There seems to be a huge amount of complicit negligence going on at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.