Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you don't get the jab you're insane, deserve to be beaten up and have your coffee poisoned.
This was said live on radio to tens of thousands of listeners.
Inciting violence is now allowed by the MSM.

Glad you're ok @DreamDolly. Good to see you back!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Grr raging😤 my (truther) dad had leukaemia around 14 years ago when he was 36. He got a full bone marrow transplant from his brother. Every year he gets his bloods and vitals checked to checked to make sure hes ok. He went in today, first time post scamdemic and they lectured him for not taking the jab, he said the dr started talking to him like he was a baby and when my Dad told her about the deaths, the fact its not approved, mrna technology etc he said the atmosphere in the room went cold. He then had his weight and blood pressure done and got a list of what they would be checking his bloods for. They then asked him to take a covid swab. He declined saying that hes not ill and their is no reason for him to take one (plus ethylene oxide, no asymptomatic transmission, elderly vaccinated etc).. they turned around and said to him "ok you can go now" and sent him away without checking his bloods!!😤🤬😠 he has paid into this all his life! And its illegal! They would treat a paedophile and murderer but not my dad! I swear this is a cult and is becoming extremely volatile and scary for us all. Its so sad that the media/government can control people the way they can. It annoys me that the majority of the public can't think for themselves and don't see how this is getting eerily similar to 1940s Germany.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
One of us is confused. It might well be me but here's why. This was the post I responded to:

Remember at the beginning of the vaccine narrative they said that it would just be for the vulnerable!?
You then weighed in with a link to a document that was about the priorities for vaccination. I pointed out that it did not support the assertion that the vaccine "would just be for the vulnerable".

You responded ...
I didn’t say it only for the vulnerable I said they implied that ?
I replied that it did not imply that at all and now you say ...
I didn’t say vulnerable?
If the document you linked does not support the claim that the vaccine "would be just for the vulnerable", why on earth did you post it?

Anyway I suggest we leave this now before one of us gets even more confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So if you don't get the jab you're insane, deserve to be beaten up and have your coffee poisoned.
This was said live on radio to tens of thousands of listeners.
Inciting violence is now allowed by the MSM.

Glad you're ok @DreamDolly. Good to see you back!
Ooh that Sheila Fogarty gets on my bleeping tits, she’s exactly the same as that virtue signalling ginger cock womble James O’bleeping Brien.
They literally ask people to call in if they haven’t had the vaccine, then try to shame them on live radio.
I tell you what, I’ve definitely noticed over the past few days that the mood towards unvaccinated people has definitely changed, and all of a sudden we are now going to be blamed (imo) if the Indian variant stops the governments road map from happening.
Even now, bleeping Hancock is on the radio saying that the government are using “Surveillance and Mobilty data” to identify where people haven’t been jabbed, and then he just said that they are “monitoring” waste water - that will also tell them the communities that are “most in need” of vaccines!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One of us is confused. It might well be me but here's why. This was the post I responded to:

You then weighed in with a link to a document that was about the priorities for vaccination. I pointed out that it did not support the assertion that the vaccine "would just be for the vulnerable".

You responded ...

I replied that it did not imply that at all and now you say ...

If the document you linked does not support the claim that the vaccine "would be just for the vulnerable", why on earth did you post it?

Anyway I suggest we leave this now before one of us gets even more confused.
I posted it because it states who they were targeting for the vaccine ,it doesn't state everyone would be expected to have it ,certainly not kids and pregnant women ...they've changed tack like the original poster stated.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The scariest thing is how so many smart, intelligent people I know are falling for this. I mean, people who aren't able/don't want to research things for themselves I can kind of understand how they fall for the 'party line' but people who have the ability and means, who are generally free thinkers who spend weeks researching which is the best beach in Cornwall for a holiday are swallowing this hook, line and sinker without a second thought.

I just don't get it. (Well, I sort of do because governance through fear only leads one way - A fundamental difference between modern dictatorships and all other tyrannies of the past is that terror is no longer used as a means to exterminate and frighten opponents, but as an instrument to rule masses of people who are perfectly obedient. )

• Heart
Grr raging😤 my (truther) dad had leukaemia around 14 years ago when he was 36. He got a full bone marrow transplant from his brother. Every year he gets his bloods and vitals checked to checked to make sure hes ok. He went in today, first time post scamdemic and they lectured him for not taking the jab, he said the dr started talking to him like he was a baby and when my Dad told her about the deaths, the fact its not approved, mrna technology etc he said the atmosphere in the room went cold. He then had his weight and blood pressure done and got a list of what they would be checking his bloods for. They then asked him to take a covid swab. He declined saying that hes not ill and their is no reason for him to take one (plus ethylene oxide, no asymptomatic transmission, elderly vaccinated etc).. they turned around and said to him "ok you can go now" and sent him away without checking his bloods!!😤🤬😠 he has paid into this all his life! And its illegal! They would treat a paedophile and murderer but not my dad! I swear this is a cult and is becoming extremely volatile and scary for us all. Its so sad that the media/government can control people the way they can. It annoys me that the majority of the public can't think for themselves and don't see how this is getting eerily similar to 1940s Germany.
The way your dad has been treated is absolutely disgusting. And yes, you’re right, prisoners get treated in a more humane way than your poor dad did.
This is another thing that pisses me off, the way that vaccinated people are so quick to say “Well if you don’t get vaccinated, then you shouldn’t be allowed to have any treatment on the NHS”
What about the bleeping TAXES that we’ve paid all of our working lives?” !!!
How dare anyone tell me that I shouldn’t be allowed to use a service that I’ve paid into since I was 18??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a brilliant podcast about the psychological aspect to what's going on. It's really fascinating and makes so much sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I put a story up on my Instagram to be open about the fact I wasn't getting the vaccine, and my reasons as to why, and then shared a recent Dr Mike Yeadon interview where he basically says if you don't get the flu vaccine, then you don't need this vaccine. I had so many private messages from people supporting me, agreeing, and saying I was brave for speaking out. Yes we are in the minority but not as much as they'd have you believe.

Saw this today, this lady is going through the 'information' leaflet within the vaccine letter. At no point does it state that you are volunteering for a clinical trial. Which as we know it still is. This really is absolute lunacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I tell you what, I’ve definitely noticed over the past few days that the mood towards unvaccinated people has definitely changed, and all of a sudden we are now going to be blamed (imo) if the Indian variant stops the governments road map from happening.
Even now, bleeping Hancock is on the radio saying that the government are using “Surveillance and Mobilty data” to identify where people haven’t been jabbed, and then he just said that they are “monitoring” waste water - that will also tell them the communities that are “most in need” of vaccines!!
He said that in the comedy hour briefing too.
All I heard was if, but, might, possibly, maybe. Followed by GET YOUR JAB!! 🙄

This variant will go one of two ways.
It will either halt the road map, or its to increase vaccinations. If they don't go up the June is kissed goodbye and the blame will be firmly be put at people that are allowed free choice.

It will be like the naughty kid in class being told that if they don't behave then the whole class misses break, which is cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was speaking to a client today and how I won’t be taking the vax but I don’t blame her or anyone for taking it even if I think it’s stupid to take it to travel. And she said she’s be raging if it the the government said anyone could travel after she got the vaccine. Don’t take it then!?? I don’t understand the thought process.

• Wow
I was speaking to a client today and how I won’t be taking the vax but I don’t blame her or anyone for taking it even if I think it’s stupid to take it to travel. And she said she’s be raging if it the the government said anyone could travel after she got the vaccine. Don’t take it then!?? I don’t understand the thought process.
All vaccine will do is allow you access to a country without a negative covid test. And you will still need to test on your return even if you have the vaccine. Id rather have a test than the vaccine myself
And then there will be countries where you dont need a vaccine or a test (apart from the test upon re entry to the UK)

All vaccine will do is allow you access to a country without a negative covid test. And you will still need to test on your return even if you have the vaccine. Id rather have a test than the vaccine myself
And then there will be countries where you dont need a vaccine or a test (apart from the test upon re entry to the UK)
the problem I doubt will be with leaving Ireland but when you return. Pfizer will be manufacturing the vaccine here as well so it will never be over.

Reactions: 3
Well well we’ll...
I never thought I’d ever see the day, where a “blind gossip” article was featured on a conspiracy thread!!...
This is one hundred percent about Bill & Melinda Gates, oh how the mighty have fallen!! 😂😂😂

This is about his “friendship” with Epstein, and what he got up to on Epstein’s island “Little St.James”..
I’m convinced that Ghislane Maxwell has done some sort of “sweetheart” deal, where she has dropped the big names in the tit. Remember that Ghislane knows where ALL the bodies are buried, and apparently, Epstein had hundreds of videos of his “guests”getting up to everything, including drugs, and sex with a variety of people, obviously, Epstein did this without any of the “guests” knowing, but whatever those tapes have on them, is enough to make Melinda Gates go after the one thing that Bill loves more than anything... and that is his “Foundation”!!! I’m loving the fact that Bill Gates must be absolutely shitting himself!! Because Melinda is not doing this for the money, as she has more than she could ever spend in this lifetime, no, homegirl is out for REVENGE, and I’m here for it!! 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And so it begins...

This is from the NHS App they want us to download.

As you'll see not everything is active yet, but why do they have lifestyle, social circumstances, NI number, employment status, biometric details and criminal convictions (including alledged) on their already if it wasn't going to be used at some point.
Fucks me right off that your mental health conditions are already seen under the covid certificate 😡

The NHS have said...

But why is it already on the app if that's the case!
Oh yeh, because this is what they've been gearing up for....but it's all a conspiracy 🙄

Then look at this and scroll down to YOUR privacy rights

This point is interesting. You apparently have rights, but then again you don't actually have rights.

• Your right to object to your information being used – you can ask for any information held about you to not be used. However, this is not an absolute right, and we may need to continue using your information, and we will tell you if this is the case.
  • Your right to get your information deleted – this is not an absolute right, and we may need to continue to use your information, and we will tell you if this is the case.
This is exactly why they want everyone jabbed and this app downloaded.
I'll admit, I had my doubts, but its here to see plain and simple

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That app sounds completely Orwellian.

I have opted out via their link nine (9!!) times to say I am not having the vaccine. We are now at 43 texts and 10 snail mail letters to me. They have stepped their propaganda campaign up to a daily message now, this is from my GP surgery and then every 48 hrs the NHS at large message. It is relentless. And what a waste of money.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I hearing this right? The vaccinated people platelets wipe out natural immunity in platelets? Is that like ADE? I'm sure someone will understand this better than me but it doesn't sound good.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.