Conspiracy Theories #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did insinuate only those at higher risk from the virus would be vaccinated https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...cination-advice-from-the-jcvi-2-december-2020
Matt Hancock 9th January:

The first document is literally titled "Priority Groups for coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination. There is nothing in either documents that supports the earlier suggestion that ...

... at the beginning of the vaccine narrative they said that it would just be for the vulnerable!?
Not 'just' or 'only', prioritised. As I said, gaslighting.

Last edited:
The first document is literally titled "Priority Groups for coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination. There is nothing in either documents that supports the earlier suggestion that ...

Not 'just', prioritised. As I said, gaslighting.
He says cry freedom once the vulnerable have been vaccinated. Thats not happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Not 'just', prioritised. As I said, gaslighting.
There's nothing in it to say kids,pregnant women or young people would be vaccinated infact it's concerning that in Dec they advised against those groups as no animal testing had been done yet here we are just a few short months later ......

Reactions: 15
Apparently teachers are being taught in school that from September, any child with a parent who doesn't test, jab or mask is an extremist/terrorist and their children must be reported to NSPCC/Social services etc. Last I checked, the jab and test was VOLUNTARY and there are exemptions for masks such as anxiety and distress. This is getting scary now, it really is becoming a cult 😔

View attachment 577658

View attachment 577663
Where does it say that?

There's nothing in it to say kids,pregnant women or young people would be vaccinated infact it's concerning that in Dec they advised against those groups as no animal testing had been done yet here we are just a few short months later ......
He says cry freedom once the vulnerable have been vaccinated. Thats not happened.
Just to be clear, the claim was that the vaccination was intended only for the vulnerable. Again nothing you have said supports that as a true statement.

Just to be clear, the claim was that the vaccination was intended only for the vulnerable. Again nothing you have said supports that as a true statement.
I didn’t say it only for the vulnerable I said they implied that ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont know what you mean, he clearly says cry freedom when the vulnerable have had their vaccination. I am not against vaccination, i just dont like the rhetoric in the media now. Both my husband and father have been vaccinated. Thats fine, i wouldnt dissuade anybody, but on the other hand, people who dont feel it is right for them should not be getting called refusenik idiots. The media are very obviously setting people against each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didn’t say it only for the vulnerable I said they implied that ?
IT really doesn't imply anything of the kind unless you have a weird definition of the word vulnerable.

It was suggested the first phase should include:

Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 12.27.38.png

The second phase could include:
Screenshot 2021-05-19 at 12.33.16.png

Are all those 'vulnerable'?

I dont know what you mean, he clearly says cry freedom when the vulnerable have had their vaccination. I am not against vaccination, i just dont like the rhetoric in the media now. Both my husband and father have been vaccinated. Thats fine, i wouldnt dissuade anybody, but on the other hand, people who dont feel it is right for them should not be getting called refusenik idiots. The media are very obviously setting people against each other.
You agreed that originally the vaccine was only intended for the 'vulnerable'. Only i.e. not for anybody else. Hancock's comments don't support that.

The media focus on people who don't want the vaccine is an entirely different point but it is wrong to say that originally it was not planned that they would be offered it.

Last edited:
I've seen this posted on Instagram which is quite concerning
I think its horrendous that anyone would think about treating a fellow human being like that. Is shocking. People should never feel forced into anything.
They say its dangerous for the NHS, what about all the junk eating, smoking, drinkers putting the NHS under lots of pressure and costs. Thats ok then. I have made a decision not to vaccinate but i eat a healthy vegetarian diet mostly fresh veg and fruit, take supplements, exercise, don't drink (have a glass of wine with dinner now and again. Im doing all i can to stay healthy and less likely to be impacted by Covid if i do have it. I very much doubt i will end up in hospital. if i can't access the NHS give me a share of my taxes back that pay for it. As if this will happen but the attitude! I'm using nature as a vaccine and immune system booster thanks.
Even if i had vaccine i know i would not want to deny people their rights that don't. Im not harming anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IT really doesn't imply anything of the kind unless you have a weird definition of the word vulnerable.

It was suggested the first phase should include:

View attachment 580697
The second phase could include:
View attachment 580700
Are all those 'vulnerable'?

You agreed that originally the vaccine was only intended for the 'vulnerable'. Only i.e. not for anybody else. Hancock's comments don't support that.

The media focus on people who don't want the vaccine is an entirely different point but it is wrong to say that originally it was not planned that they would be offered it.
I meant that at the beginning it had been made to sound like that on one of the earlier briefings that i had watched. Perhaps the government should make themselves more clear then. Regardless people should be able to make their own choices on both sides without feeling pressurised. Im not here to argue, but a lot of people are still unsure over the vaccines and the media bullying is cruel. The media is a seperate issue from what matt hancock did or didnt say, i know that. I was just making my point without writing another post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Excellent article on the conservative women about vaccine coercion.

@DreamDolly hope you're ok! Got some amazing news! James Delingpole has just done a podcast with Reiner Fuellmich! He's uploading it soon! Can't wait!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I meant that at the beginning it had been made to sound like that on one of the earlier briefings that i had watched. Perhaps the government should make themselves more clear then. Regardless people should be able to make their own choices on both sides without feeling pressurised. Im not here to argue, but a lot of people are still unsure over the vaccines and the media bullying is cruel. The media is a seperate issue from what matt hancock did or didnt say, i know that. I was just making my point without writing another post.
Yes they did imply that ,no matter what way you look at it https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/will-life-ever-return-normal-covid-vaccine-world-uk/

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello peeps!! I’m back!! 😊
I’ve literally had such a busy few days at the stables, with new horses arriving, and quite a few classes. I also took a hack out to the local forest, and had my new horse bolt on me because of the thunder!! Luckily, I managed to control him, but he’s a huge bugger, and it’s always the bigger ones who are literally scared of their own shadows!
I hope everyone’s ok, have I missed much? 😉😬❤

Excellent article on the conservative women about vaccine coercion.

@DreamDolly hope you're ok! Got some amazing news! James Delingpole has just done a podcast with Reiner Fuellmich! He's uploading it soon! Can't wait!
That sounds great!! Any idea when he’s uploading it? ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello peeps!! I’m back!! 😊
I’ve literally had such a busy few days at the stables, with new horses arriving, and quite a few classes. I also took a hack out to the local forest, and had my new horse bolt on me because of the thunder!! Luckily, I managed to control him, but he’s a huge bugger, and it’s always the bigger ones who are literally scared of their own shadows!
I hope everyone’s ok, have I missed much? 😉😬❤

That sounds great!! Any idea when he’s uploading it? ❤
All good here! You're always greatly missed when you're away! I think it'll be either tomorrow or Friday as he said it's this weeks guest and he usually uploads end of the week. I'll let you know as soon as he uploads it. Doubt it'll last long on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All good here! You're always greatly missed when you're away! I think it'll be either tomorrow or Friday as he said it's this weeks guest and he usually uploads end of the week. I'll let you know as soon as he uploads it. Doubt it'll last long on YouTube.
Aww thanks 😘 ❤ I’ve missed you guys too!
Regarding the interview, it will probably be on Bitchute, so it might be worth checking there instead of YouTube, as they take anything down that doesn’t follow the scripted narrative..😬
Hope little Pru is doing ok 😍

Just seen this petition, sign & share !!

I think it’s worth re-posting this short clip that shows that Fauci was responsible for off shoring the coronavirus gain of function research to Wuhan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.